Weekend at the LGBT Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arm in arm Linda and I seemed to float above the carpeted floor, we glided down the corridor to the lift, kissing as we ascended to our floor. Once in our room we collapsed onto the bed, each of us emanating a smile of bliss.

"Baby that was something else!!!"

Rolling toward me Linda said, "Hey girl, we better take a nap, the days not over yet and we've got a special event coming later this evening." I didn't ask, I was still floating, soon to sleep, perchance to Dream; Aye, there's the rub. An hour later I was rudely awoken with the trill of the telephone alarm call.

As we dressed for the evening I vaguely remembered something about Linda mentioning an upcoming event. Calling from the bathroom I inquired "Hey Lind, what's this event thing you mentioned?"

"I really don't know too much about it, but the way it was explained to me is: they have this special room, called 'The Sensation Room.' Apparently, it's a circular room which you enter via a chicane like corridor which gets increasingly dark at each turn until you enter the inner sanctum, which is totally blacked out. It's all very mysterious sounding but once inside you have no idea who is around you, all you know is that you are surrounded by kindred lesbian spirits.

The rest is left to your tactile inquisitiveness and love of your fellow lesbians. Only two rules, no speaking and no lying down, understandable really, as if there are many in there, who's going to see you?"

My imagination totally peaked! Wow, what a concept? Thinking of it, I felt an anticipatory tingle quiver through my loins, a quiver sufficient to cause me to steady myself, I placed my hands on the bathroom vanity. Not wanting to sound over enthusiastic I inquired of Linda "Is this something you would like to do?"

"Well, I'm game if you are!"

"O.K., baby, lets eat, dance a little and then rock, what'a you say?"

"Bring it on Honey, bring it on, after all, that's why we came, right!"

"Right!!!"

At dinner the whole table was abuzz with conversation regarding this "Sensation Room." Our group of six had now grown to eight as we welcomed the girl who had fell on her arse over Lin's joke, and her partner to the table. Nice people, both of whom worked in London's Theatre district, one as a Stage Manager the other an actress, this, the girl in culottes.

Finishing dinner we moved to the bar and dancing area for after dinner drinks. Linda and I danced a smooch and asked what the other was going to do in the room... "Go with the flow baby, go with the flow." We had not long returned to our table when our waitress notified us that the Sensation Room was now open. We each finished our drinks and commenced to move to this magical mystery tour!

Actually, it was really quite funny, looking around one could see that no one wanted to be seen to be rushing, but there was this notable undertow of an increase in the pace. I had to laugh to myself, after all, it's not like there was going to be an orgy, this was simply going to be a touchy-feely excursion of sensory experimentation. As for me, I was looking upon it in the sense of being a stimulating fore-foreplay before taking my Linda to our bed later that evening.

It was so well set up. As one proceeded down the corridor there were small lockers into which we placed our handbags or any other valuables one wanted to secure. The key was then given to a concierge who placed them onto a hook and then provided to you a a numbered band to be placed around the wrist. Someone had most certainly done their homework, you could now enter this mysterious experience unencumbered by material objects. "Awesome!"

Traversing our way along the gradually darkening chicane I was leading our group into the unknown... Finally the area became a milling of unseen bodies. As one moved forward hands reached out to touch, to feel, to caress, breasts were cupped within unknown hands, nipples were tweaked, groins were stroked and passed onto another. On occasion as one found oneself coming obviously face to face with someone, kisses were sometimes mutually enjoyed. It sounds weird, but it was electrifying, it was exciting!

Insidiously there had been a change of atmosphere within the room, there was a quietness only occasionally interspersed with the occasional murmur. I found myself encircled by love, a love that was being expressed through sensation delivered by every manner of touch. Soft, gentle, caring touch of smooth feminine fingers and the even softer vermilion lips of my unseen seducers as they moved around me.

Oh so slowly I had become the epicentre of sensual attention of what must have been six or seven of my peers, none of us knowing who the toucher was or, other than I, whom was the touched. Every portion of my body was being caressingly, even emotionally, touched, kissed, fondled, and yes, as time passed, penetrated. But all of that which was flowing over me was expressed in the quietest of murmurs and in the smoothest, inconceivably slow and cooling manner of loving touch. There was no rushing, no grabbing, even the occasional scratch was delivered with what can only be described as deft of touch, as were the joyously moist kisses and infrequent bites of my neck. The entire experience was the epitome of feminine gentleness and refinement in an environment where every sense of direction or vision was totally obscured!

Confined within darkness, confined within this circle of loving lesbian women, my unknown peers, each denying me the pleasure of reaching out to touch those who had me encircled. I was permitted only to stand my ground as every nerve ending, every emotional fibre of my physical being was being magically aroused and stimulated to the eighth degree! The combined attentions of all taking me to an internal place where I had never before ventured, never before even known to be possible, sensations heightened now by the increasing verve but always continuously gentle continuum of pure sex...

My lips were being kissed by an ever moving rotation of different and unknown circle of lovers. My now exposed breasts simultaneously suckled and gently squeezed in company with hands molding the globes of my buttocks, deftly fingering the cleft betwixt them both. My Mons, caressed by one; my thighs caressed by many; the now flowing wetness of my pussy moistening the loving fingers which entered within me and then left to be replaced by another. Those same wet fingers now gliding over and now sucked within my lips, each providing to me the taste of my own self!

Arms were encircling me, lips were kissing my mouth, my neck, my shoulders and my breasts; each lover keeping me buoyant as my legs were gradually opened and I felt the electrical tingle of a tongue slithering languidly from rear to front of my slit...

Again and again the perpetrator of my pleasure repeated her tortuous route within the now flowing wetness of my quim. The finger that had hitherto been caressing my cleft behind now moved forward, now to tease and cause to tingle my as yet un but soon be penetrated anal ring; touch that was now causing a tingling of sensation that was, in company with my cunnilingual lover causing me to gasp and breath with ever increasing excursion.

Emotions and sensations unrelentingly coursing from the top of my head to the tips of my toes and it was at this point that I felt another mouth capture the entirety of my Labial lips, this, as I was kissed on the mouth by her, no doubt predecessor, as she delivered to my lips the savour of my juices.

This new invader of my pussy now sought out the penultimate sapphire of sensuality. Expertly succouring on my engorged clit, I became aware of her purposely licking back its diaphanous cowl, in the doing, exposing the already heightened raw nerve endings of my desire... It was now that I felt the combined stimulus of all these glorious women. Tongue was now slowly licking, first across, then around the periphery of my loving need. My knees began to shake, my lips trembled, I gasped for air and grasped to whomever was within reach.

I was in need of support, my body light as a feather and seemingly about to float... Exciting, insidiously encroaching sensations were accumulating within my cranium; now flowing down through my spine; my breasts tingling and covered with Goosebumps as the charge that was building within now fingered around my loins and my waist, now to be conjoined by sensations ascending from my legs; up and through my thighs...

Every orgasm that I had ever experienced now appeared once more to accompany this; this rising crescendo of sensations which was now seeming to hover within my Mons... It was now that everything came together in one rising tide of pelvic writhing exquisiteness, an exquisiteness culminating in a releasing surge of apical orgasmic extremes of overwhelming sensation. My entire body released itself to every touch, every kiss, every caress and every ounce of love that had been administered to it as the nectar of my love was lasciviously gathered within the lips of a seducer!!!

I could no longer stand but assisted by loving and supportive hands I was, by my experienced seducers, still within the darkened room, almost Braille like, redressed before being gathered up, and hypnotically carried away!

It was not until some weeks later, when the six of us got together for a home dinner party with Jessica and Cass that the truth came out. My three best friends, now four with Lin, had with two of Lin's friends, one of whom was the girl who had fallen back in her chair laughing, had colluded with my Linda to give me this amazing experience... "No wonder she was wearing Culottes, she had come prepared!"

"But how did you know you were seducing the right woman, it was pitch dark in there?"

Lin continued: "Well, Marissa, the girl who fell off her chair, she and Sandra are coming for drinks later. Anyway, her hobby is repairing clocks, and she provided Linda with a fluorescent marker which was put on your back as we entered the room. You will maybe recall we ushered you in first, the rest of us all linked hands and with Linda holding your skirt, we all knew exactly where you were!"

At this the entire room collapsed into laughter; the doorbell rang. Pushing Jessica and Cass to one side I ran to open their door!

Hands on hips, leaning forward from the waist and glowering in teeth clenched false anger I declared "You conniving..! You ruthless pair of wenches..! Come here this instant!" And with this I threw my arms around them, hugging them as tight as I possibly could! It was to turn into a very special night of friendships both new and old, and a very special night to remember!

12