Weekend at the Lodge Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,611 Followers

"Bob, your turn." I said and he walked over and lay down on the bench. He slid his body between her open thighs and Geri sucked on him until he was fully hard before guiding his cock into her soft body. I picked up the whip and walked around her naked and suspended body. I nodded to her with a smile.

"Can I fuck your cock?" the naked beauty begged. I smiled at her as I draped the lash over my shoulder. Debbie lowered her drenched pussy onto his cock and once again began to impale herself onto an erect cock as her tits bounced wildly. She was tiring and finally just stopped moving. Taking the lash I hit her hard across her naked breasts. She screamed as she felt the leather lash bite into her soft titflesh. At once she began to impale herself on his cock as she clamped her powerful muscles around his invading cock. She was desperate to make him cum. She quickly realized that if she rolled her hips when she descended all the way onto his cock that she could feel his cock flex inside of her. She began to ravage his cock as he looked up and watched her body piston up and down on his ramrod. She looked down at him and could see that his breathing was getting heavier and that he was raising his hips to meet her every thrust. Suddenly he grunted and shoved his hips upwards as she plunged down hard onto his cock and she felt his ramrod spray cum deep into her tight pussy. She gasped as he filled her and her own body convulsed in a powerful orgasm. She then collapsed onto him as her naked tits heaved.

I waited a moment for her to rest and then helped her to her feet. Bob slid out from under her body and stood up. "Mindy." I said and he walked over to Mindy's bound body. She was repulsed by the idea of licking another woman's cum off of a man but she knew better than to refuse. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his cock as she licked the cum from his spent tool.

Mark, you seem to be the only one left." I said. He slid off of the chair and straddled the bench before lying back. He slid his body under Debbie's and when I nodded to Geri, she leaned forward and sucked him to a full erection as he moaned with pleasure. He loved the feel of her lips on his cock -- he'd waited so long for this opportunity and now it was coupled with Debbie's luscious, young body. Once he was hard, Geri lifted her boyfriend's cock and guided it between Debbie's open thighs. She sat back and watched as her friend began to impale herself on her boyfriend's cock. She watched as his erection disappeared deep into her friend's pussy as Debbie tried desperately to make him cum. Her body rose and fell on his cock as he looked up and watched her magnificent tits bounce before him. He glanced at his girlfriend as she watched Debbie's pussy ravage his cock. He couldn't really complain.

As Debbie rode his cock, he could feel his balls begin to boil. He began to thrust up into her tight pussy as she rolled her hips on every plunge. Then she rose up and his cock slipped from between her swollen labia and she looked down at it and then at me. She screamed as the lash flew out and hit her across her naked breasts. Geri quickly reached down to Bob's cock and could feel the wetness that coated it as she lifted it up and aimed it at Debbie's open pussy. I hit Debbie again across the tits as she tried desperately to get her pussy back onto Bob's cock. She moved forward and then feeling the tip slip between her labia, she plunged down hard onto his ramrod as Geri pulled her hand away.

"Lick the cum from your hand," I said to Geri as Debbie began to ride Bob's cock once again. Geri was repulsed by the idea but afraid of what I might do to her if she didn't. I watched as the kneeling beauty began to lick the sticky cum from her fingers.

Once again Debbie began to impale herself on Bob's cock as I watched her body bounce up and down. I decided to step over his chest and the naked beauty saw my erect cock just inches from her face. I slid my hand around the back of her neck and pulled her face to my crotch. "Beg," I said as I held her beautiful face against my ramrod.

"Can I suck on your cock?" the terrified beauty begged.

"Yes, you can," I teased her. Debbie opened her mouth and felt my cock slide between her lips and then press against the back of her mouth. "Suck and fuck." I said and she began to suck on my cock as she continued to impale herself on Bob's cock. She had never sucked on a cock before and she tried desperately to please me as she felt her body bounce back and forth between the cock in her mouth and the one in her tight pussy.

Suddenly, I heard Bob grunt as his hips rose and Debbie's body plunged forward onto my cock. As his cock exploded deep in her loins, her own body convulsed in yet another powerful orgasm and she began to suck on my cock like a madwoman. Her efforts were valiant but I could see that I'd cum too many times to shoot another load right now.

As she continued to suck on me, but with less zeal, I eased my grip on her neck and then stepped back from her face as my cock slipped from between her soft lips. I reached down to Debbie's beaten titflesh and taking her aching tits in my hands, I lifted her body up until her pussy slid off of Bob's spent cock. Geri looked at her boyfriend's cock as it lay across his stomach, covered with a mixture of Debbie's cum and his own. She was jealous. "Okay Bob, pick one of the women to lick you clean." I said and he lifted his body off of the bench and then turned to face the bound women. He walked over to Joan and she looked up at him before leaning forward and wrapping her lips around his cock. Geri watched as he slid his cock into Joan's mouth and wondered why he'd chosen her.

Stepping around behind Geri, I squatted down behind her and filled my hands with her magnificent tits. I could feel how hard her nipples were as I pinched and rolled them between my fingers. "Going up." I said as I held her tits firmly and pulled her up to her feet. As she stood before me, she could feel my cock as it brushed against the sculptured globes of her ass and then pressed between them. I let go of one tit and then pulling on her nipple, I turned her around to face me. I bent forward and sucked her nipple into my mouth as I heard a soft moan escape her lips. Then pinching her taut nipple, I pulled on it as I walked her down to the end of the bench. I had Geri sit down on the end of the bench and then pressed my cock to her soft lips. She sucked my cock into her mouth and began to slide her tongue around the length of it as I slowly pumped my meat into her mouth. She was getting better. I untied her wrists and then retied them loosely behind her back. Then I reached down to her shoulder and pressed her body backwards until she lay on the bench, her head resting a foot or so in front of Debbie's dripping pussy. As she lay back, she realized that her ass lay across the cloth strip binding her wrists and that her arms were now immobilized as they were pressed to the sides of her body.

Walking down to the other end of the bench, I lifted it slightly and slid it forward until Geri's face was positioned directly below Debbie's ravaged pussy. Geri looked up and could see the cum that oozed out of her friend's quim and coated her upper thighs. I came around and sat down across Geri's waist as I looked up at Debbie's pussy.

"You are going to lick all of the cum from her pussy." I said to Geri as I reached out to her taut nipples.

"No." Geri spat as she looked up at me from between her friend's open thighs.

"Oh, but you will." I taunted her as my fingers closed tightly around her tender nipples. Geri felt the pressure on her tender nubbin and her face contorted with pain as she looked up into Debbie's ravaged pussy. "You just stick your tongue out when you are ready to obey me." I said as I pulled on her aching nipples. Geri shook her head. I let go of her nipples and then began to slap her magnificent tits. They bounced wildly as I hit them and her creamy white skin began to turn pink. Then reaching back to her nipples, I pinched them tightly and pulled her tits up by her crushed nipples. As she felt the strain on her tortured nubbins, I shook her tits hard and they bounced wildly on her chest. She screamed in pain as she felt her tits abused. When I twisted her nipples and shook her tits again, she stuck her tongue out and I released my grip on her tortured nipples.

My hands came up to Debbie's hips and I guided her body down until she felt her ravaged pussy brush against Geri's soft cheeks. The scent of cum and sex that emanated from Debbie's pussy was overwhelming. Geri had never been this close to a pussy and she didn't know exactly what to do. As she felt the wetness that coated Debbie's thighs against her cheeks, she began to lick the cum onto her tongue. She had never tasted a woman's cum, not even her own after sex. It was sweet and she continued to lick Debbie's open thighs as I continued to gently tease her crushed nipples.

Once she'd licked all of the cum from Debbie's thighs, she began to lick at her swollen labia and then between them. Debbie moaned softly as she felt her friend lick her ravaged pussy and her hips began to rotate slightly as she guided it to Geri's tongue. It seemed to Geri that the more she licked, the more cum there was. She was right. Finally, I cut the rope binding Debbie's wrists to the loft and her body slumped forward over Geri's, her own face coming to rest on Geri's open pussy. She did not make any effort to return the favor to Geri, but I heard Geri moan as she felt Debbie's warm breath on her own pussy.

To be continued...

Please vote and send your comments.

Quimmaster

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,611 Followers
12