Weekend by the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash approached Carter and sat beside him on the sofa. He didn't know quite how to word it.

"She wants us to go up," he started awkwardly. "If you want to fuck her that is. Only she wants us both in bed with her together."

Carted smiled. "Okay - let's go."

****

Catherine waited naked in bed with the sheet pulled up to her chin. She was actually shaking as she heard the men on the stairs. Then Carter and her husband walked through the open door and started undressing.

"Which side do you want?" Carter asked Ash.

Ash was standing to Catherine's left and indicated that was fine. He got into bed from that side and Carter slipped in under the sheet on the other side.

Catherine's heart was pounding as her husband kissed her. She returned the passion in his kiss as the other man felt her breasts. Her head was then turned and she was being kissed by a stranger.

"Do you want to go first?" Ash asked the guy, and he nodded.

"Yeah, do I have to pull out or anything?"

They both looked to Catherine and she felt herself blush.

She shook her head. "No you don't have to pull out," she uttered as she was penetrated by Carter's middle finger.

"Fuck she's wet," he said to Ash, grinning as he worked her juices through the folds of her pussy and started nudging her legs open.

Ash was up on an elbow watching. Catherine could feel Carter's fingers twirling and stroking her hair. Her left leg was resting against her husband's body and she held his erection in her left hand. He leant over and kissed her again as Carter slipped lower and started sucking her nipples.

"Are you okay?" Ash asked. And Catherine nodded but Carter had worked his body between her legs.

He worked his way back up from her breasts and as he did his cock penetrated her, and Catherine moaned a little at the sudden intrusion.

"Oh god that's thick," she uttered as the guy surged and ground himself against her.

She lifted her leg over her husband so she could spread wider and the guy immediately settled into a rhythm of short, powerful thrusts that were jolting Catherine's body and forcing her head against the headboard. She clung to him though, and she ground her clit against the thick base of his shaft, and within a few minutes with her orgasm building nicely he suddenly convulsed and started cumming in her.

His cock throbbed powerfully and the feel of it and the heat from his semen tipped Catherine over the edge. Her belly then clamped as a wave of ecstasy gripped her from within and exploded through her entire body, only to contract deep in her belly and explode again and again.

She was left spent and tingling all over as the stranger continued rotating his hips and working his semi firm cock in and out of her. He had lifted his upper body and was watching her breasts as he fucked her, then he craned his neck downward and sucked on a nipple that was sooo sensitive and caused Catherine's belly to contract again.

"Fuck she's tight," Carter said to Ash with a grin. "She really crushed me when she came. Didn't you?" he added, kissing Catherine's lips.

"You're so thick in me," she uttered. "Especially when you were finishing."

"Well, what I lack in length I make up for in girth." He smiled. "Most women seem to enjoy the different feeling."

He rolled off and collapsed on his back. Her husband then rolled on top and Catherine reached down and guided him in.

Ash could feel how open his wife was. Her pussy was certainly stretched and it was extremely wet. He started fucking her with rapid thrusts and soon had his load building.

She was holding him tight but she was obviously exhausted and intended to just get him to cum quickly. When he came she held him close throughout and when he slumped she did too. He then rolled off and lay on his back beside her.

Catherine ended up facing her husband and cuddled up to his chest. She could feel the heat from the other man's body as she was dosing off though and she experienced a little thrill at being between two men.

Sometime through the night she woke to the feel of the guesthouse keeper massaging her breasts. She was still cuddled up to her husband's chest and the other man was spooned behind her back. His erection was pressing against her and as he started thrusting his hips she arched her back and presented him with access to her pussy.

Carter found the little blonde wife to be slightly sticky but after he worked the tapered head of his cock into her he found that she was slick internally. He had to force his cock in a little at a time with the thickness of it sticking to her outer lips, but with each penetration he drew more of her hot fluids and soon had her completely slick. He then held onto her tits and fucked her nice and slow.

Ash had his wife's head resting upon his chest and he held her, stroking her hair as her body was being jolted from behind.

She clung to him with her fingernails digging in a little. He could tell from how firmly she was clawing him that she was enjoying the feel of another man humping her like that. And after a while she nuzzled up to his ear and whispered - "I love you."

Carter felt the inner walls of her pussy crush his shaft and begin to throb. He held firmly up her and let her orgasm run its course, just keeping hold of one of her tits and keeping a good hard pinch going on the nipple.

When she started to relax he resumed fucking her and deposited his second load inside of her. And when he had finished he rolled over and went back to sleep.

****

In the morning Ash woke to find Carter getting dressed and Catherine in the shower.

"I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow night," Carter said.

"Oh okay. So?"

"Yeah, just see old Reg for anything you need. He's pretty good in the kitchen."

Ash joined his wife in the shower and found bite marks on her breasts.

"Did he do that?"

"Uh huh. And he kept pinching my nipples really hard when he was in me."

"Are they sore?" Ash asked, feeling her gently from behind.

"No - I actually liked it. It made it feel even more intense - plus how much he was stretching me. I was feeling his thingy before and I couldn't even get my hand around it."

"You were feeling it. When?"

"Just now when he was in here with me."

"What - here in the shower with you? Did he fuck you again?"

"No, he just washed me then sort of fingered me a little bit while I gave him a hand job with the soap."

12