Weekend Getaway Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers

Doc allowed his right hand to slide down Christina's body until his fingers joined his tongue. He began to alternate sliding his tongue in as deep as he could, only to slowly slide it out form the recesses of her hot pussy. Then, using two fingers, he would work them in even deeper searching out that internal fountain as if trying to open that lovely faucet to entice even more of her rich elixir to flow from the depths.

Christina began to moan and thrust even more. Doc knew what she desired without her speaking. With his fingers buried deep within her, his lips and tongue began teasing a path towards her clit. In the sunlight, Doc could clearly see her clit was standing proud, completely out from under its protective hood. It glistened in the sunlight like a coral colored pearl.

At first, his tongue only traced around the edges of Christina's clit. Doc could almost feel her pulse beating as his tongue lightly touched her swollen nubbin. When his tongue brushed across the tip, Christina moaned and bucked wildly. Her hand reached down instinctively and grabbed Doc by his hair. Quickly she guided his lips and tongue exactly where she needed them.

"Oh yes baby, Right there. Eat me, Eat my pussy baby. Make me cum for you. Oh yes, right there."

Doc did not need her encouragement but he welcomed her passionate remarks. Her pleas just drove him on with more determination. He wanted her to cum. He desired her to flood his face with her sweet nectar as she came for him. His lips encircled her clit, suckling it deep between them. His teeth lightly nibbled on the throbbing nubbin, which brought an even louder moan from Christina. Doc began to lavish her clit with light butterfly licks of his tongue. Over and over he attacked her clit until Christina was arching her back and thrusting her pelvis into his face. Yes, he wanted Christina to fuck his face with her clit and pussy!

As he pressed forward so he was licking her clit with the broad part of his tongue, his fingers worked in and out of her pussy. Crooking his fingers slightly, Doc easily found her G-spot. While working a faster tempo on her clit with his broad tongue, his fingers began to fuck her pussy and attack her G-spot with each stroke. Doc was determined to milk her G-spot just the way he liked his prostate milked. Faster and faster he worked his tongue and fingers. Then Christina began to yell out.

"Oh baby, I'm right there. Eat me. Fuck my pussy. That's it baby. Like that. Right there. Ohhhh ohhhhh uhhhhhhhh I'm .... I'm ..... ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Christina began to cum, and I mean cum hard. She pulled Doc's head tightly against her clit and pussy. Her nectar was flooding his face. Doc began to stroke and massage her G-spot in earnest, making her cum last as long as possible. But most of all, he wanted her to cum as hard as possible, if not harder than she ever had in her life. Christina was incoherent as she mumbled and writhed beneath him. Slowly Doc released her clit from between his lips. Looking down he could see how wet her pussy was. There was a wet spot on the towel directly beneath her. Her pussy lips and even her ass were covered in her rich nectar. As his fingers slowly slipped from her pussy, Doc could see them begin to glisten in the sunlight. The rich nectar covered them like a slick translucent glove.

Doc began to kiss his way up Christina body. As he did, he locked his arms behind her knees. While he knee walked forward, he rocked her legs back, spreading them as far as possible. Once he had his cock at the entrance of her wet pussy, he leaned forward and kissed Christina deeply and passionately. Their tongues intertwined and Christina could easily taste her sweet pussy nectar all over Doc's tongue and lips. As their lips parted, Christina snaked out her tongue to lick her juices from Doc's face and chin. Then she stopped suddenly as she felt the head of Doc's cock begin to slide into her.

"Oh yes baby. Fuck me. Fill me with your cock. Fuck me!"

Doc slowly worked his cock into Christina until his balls were resting against her ass. He bottomed out and knew the head of his cock was pressed against her cervix. He just kept still, savoring the feeling of his cock completely embedded in his goddess. They could both feel the heat of his cock, and each beat of his pulse as his cock throbbed and twitched deep inside her. Slowly Doc began to pull back maybe just an inch or two, before just as slowly sliding all the way back in. Then he again just stopped wanting to again feel her pussy completely envelope his cock.

Doc looked into her eyes and could see that familiar expression of unbridled lust. That fleeting expression is what he enjoyed seeing most in Christina ... the look of pure unadulterated lust and pleasure. He truly loved getting her there. In fact, he longed to get her there every time he just thought of her. As he looked deeply into her eyes, he began a slow in and out movement of his cock. He wanted this to last as long as possible. He had been turned on and needed to cum ever since they began their road trip. The teasing from earlier and then seeing her beautiful body all afternoon had him so close to cumming. But he was determined to hold back as long as possible.

His tempo began to increase. With her legs pushed back like this, he was hitting her cervix with each inward stroke. As well, as the bulbous head of his cock pulled back, it was sliding against her G-spot. Soon his cock was slamming in and out of Christina. She was rocking back onto his cock as best as she could in this position. They both could feel Doc's cock swelling larger and larger. His balls felt about the size of golf balls as they were slamming against Christina's ass. Beads of perspiration were beginning to form on Doc's forehead as he continued to pound his cock in and out of Christina. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore behind them just added to the overall perfection they were both feeling. Then another type of wave began to build in both of them. They both were getting ready to cum. Doc began the all too familiar little short strokes as his cock head began to swell almost twice its normal size.

"Yes baby. Cum for me. Fill me with your cum baby. I'm right there with you. I'm there. I'm ... I'm ... ooohhh ooohhh oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

As Christina began to cum, Doc felt his cock explode deep inside her pussy. Jet after jet of hot cum erupted from his cock. His balls felt like they had a quart of cum flowing from them. His orgasm had began at his toes and exploded up his body and out the head of his cock. With a solid thrust, he held his cock as deep as possible while the last of the eruptions continued.

Falling forward slightly, Doc released his lock on Christina's legs. She immediately wrapped them around his waist pulling him tightly against her. Their two bodies were quivering in the remnants of their orgasms. Tingles were flowing up and down their bodies. It was almost as if a tingle would begin flowing down Christina's spine directly into her pussy and then up Doc's cock and along his spine. His tingles were traveling the opposite path. With each new tingle, Doc's cock would lurch and spasm. As well, as Christina had each aftershock course through her body, her pussy would convulse around Doc's cock. The two began to kiss, passionately at first, then tapering off to more tender and loving kisses.

Slowly Doc pulled his weight from Christina. As much as he hated to leave the warmth of her loving pussy, he slowly pulled his cock free. As he did, he could see her pussy still quivering in the aftershocks of orgasm. Each time it spasmed, it forced more of Doc's pearly white cum to flow out and down over her ass. Leaning forward, he snaked out his tongue. Lovingly he began to lap their combined love juices from Christina pussy and ass. Christina moaned at the sensations Doc's loving was creating in her. More and more Doc licked his lover. Soon he had his tongue at her ass as he licked their juices from all around it. Then he pointed his tongue and began to push - lightly at first and then with more force. Finally he felt her muscles make way and he slowly began to make love to Christina's ass with his tongue. As he did, he slid his hand up to lovingly massage her pussy lips and to allow his thumb to encircle her clit. Again Christina began to moan. From seemingly nowhere, Christina began to cum again. Her moans just caused Doc to concentrate his actions on bringing her as much pleasure as possible. He knew, later tonight she would finally be begging him to fuck her ass.

Christina was breathing heavily as her orgasm began to subside. She felt Doc's tongue lovingly fuck her ass. Months ago this would have been a definite no no. But now, it felt so natural for them both. She wanted to feel his tongue there now. As well she wanted to feel his fingers there again. And now, she felt herself wanting to feel his cock in her ass, making love to her ass, and finally fucking her ass. Tonight she knew she would most likely beg Doc to fuck her ass. Just like she also knew that by morning, if all went the way she planned, Doc would be begging her to fuck his ass.

Doc could see his sexy goddess reveling in the remains of her orgasm. Doc wanted her to have complete sexual pleasure in everything they did, just as she provided him with complete pleasure. He could see that this relationship was going to be so much more than he had ever expected. His feelings for Christina grew deeper every day. She truly was his goddess.

Slowly Doc stood on his knees and just looked down on his goddess. Christina was still I that never-never land state of euphoria. When her eyes opened, she saw her naked lover before her. Her smile said it all. This was going to be a wonderful weekend. Reaching forward with her hand, she pulled Doc to her. They kissed and hugged. As they talked about how great the weekend had started, they both agreed that the remainder of the weekend would be just as rewarding for them both.

Looking over their shoulders they saw the sun approaching the horizon. They knew it must have been getting late. So reluctantly, they stood and gathered their things. Neither one bothered to slip on their swimsuits. Allowing Christina to lead the way Doc watched her lovely ass say before him as they headed up the boardwalk. His cock started to swell again at that lovely sight.

Once they were at the top of the steps, they dropped their belongings and turned to the outdoor shower. Their hands were all over one another as they rinsed off the salt and sweat from their bodies. Each paid particular attention to the other when they washed their genitals. Doc loved teasing Christina as they showered, and she enjoyed teasing him as well. As Doc turned, Christina slid her hands to his ass cheeks. Doc turned his head quickly only to see her devious smile. Her hands began to massage and caress his ass cheeks, and then he felt a finger teasing his rosebud. His cock immediately sprang to attention. Next he felt Christina's hands, one on each of his ass cheeks. She began to spread them while she kneeled behind Doc. Just as he had done her, she snaked out her tongue and teased his little rosebud. Doc moaned as he felt her warm tongue pressing against him. Just as suddenly as it had happened, it had stopped. Christina stood behind Doc and wrapped her arms tightly around him. His moan was evidence she had done everything right. Resting her head on his shoulder, her hand slowly stroked his cock as she whispered in his ear.

"That's OK baby. I'll finish it later after we've had dinner."

Doc smiled and moaned as she released his cock, spun around and headed for the house. He was left standing on the deck under the shower with a throbbing cock. He quickly turned off the shower, picked up the remaining items they had dropped and went into the house. As he entered the house, he heard the water flowing in the bathroom. As he walked through the master bath doorway, Christina turned and smiled.

"Time for my bath. Thought I'd try out this Jacuzzi and just pamper myself a bit before dinner. By the way, you lost the race. So what's for dinner?"

Doc could only smile. He had lost the impromptu race earlier, although, he had already planned on cooking dinner. He walked over and took Christina into his arms. As they kissed, they could feel the sexual tension from earlier begin to build again. Christina gave a slow, loving stroke of Doc's cock before running her hands around his waist. As her hands gripped his ass cheeks, Christina nibbled on his ear. She could feel his cock growing and pressing against her. She wanted him to ache for her. With a devious smile on her face that Doc could not see. She allowed her hands to work lower until her fingers were again at his puckered rosebud. She then whispered in his ear.

"I said I'd finish later babe. This is not later. Right now is my pampering time. Now scoot."

As she whispered, she allowed her fingertip to teasingly press into Doc's ass just a little bit. The result was exactly what she desired. Doc wanted more, much more. He didn't know it yet, but before the sun would come up in the morning, he was going to get everything she had planned for him.

Christina released her arms from around Doc and teasingly pushed him away. Stepping into the Jacuzzi, she turned and smiled. Using the back of her hand, she flicked her wrist giving him a little "shoo away" signal.

Doc backed out of the master bath. He thought now was as good a time as any. So he went to the front entry and retrieved the sex swing. As he went toward the back doors he grabbed a kitchen chair. Once outside he selected an overhead beam of the loggia that was almost dead center of the deck. Climbing up on the chair, he had the sex swing secure in nothing flat. Once down from the chair, he adjusted the height of the swing so that the seat was just about the same distance from the deck as his cock and balls. "Perfect" he thought.

After returning inside, he looked in the storage pantry and found the Yard Guard. Again he ventured onto the deck and sprayed one can all around the deck area. He did not want any mosquitoes to interrupt their evening activities outside. As well, he looked around outside until he found the correct light switch to turn on the 3 bug zappers that were along the perimeter of the deck railing. Next he fired up the grill so it could preheat while he prepared dinner. Looking down he noticed he was still nude. With a chuckle, he laughed at himself.

Inside he pulled open the ice chest he brought along and put the goodies into the refrigerator, except for the chicken breasts, sliced ham and cheese he planned on using tonight. Quickly he pounded out the chicken breasts, layered the sliced ham and cheese across each breast, rolled them and pinned them with a toothpick. He then prepared some kabobs with fresh vegetables. After rummaging around, he found the wine for tonight and opened the bottle so it could breathe. A little salad in each of the two bowls and everything was ready. He walked to the master bath and at first just watched as Christina lovingly washed her body and relaxed in the bubbles. Finally he spoke.

"Hey sexxy. Don't mean to interrupt, but are you hungry? You did mention I was to prepare dinner. So how much longer are you going to be so I'll know when to throw everything on the grill."

"Can I have about another 10 minutes. I'll make it up to you, I promise. I just need to rinse off and take care of a few personal things before dinner. You know, girl stuff."

"OK babe. In 10 minutes I'll put everything on the grill. Oh, and don't bother dressing for dinner. This is a come as you are dinner party."

Doc was out the door leaving Christina to her pampering. In exactly 10 minutes Doc threw the chicken on the grill first to sear and brown all sides. Once the chicken was browned, he placed it on the top rack away from the direct heat. Next he put the kabobs on the grill. Once they were seared, he moved them up away from the direct heat as well. Just as he had everything on the top rack to cook, he lowered the lid and turned to go back inside. However, there was Christina standing with two glasses of wine. Doc reached out and took one glass from her. Then Christina raised her glass in a toasting manner before speaking.

"To our weekend and all the pleasure it has brought us, and to all the untold pleasures that still await us."

As their glasses clinked, they both had very devious smiles on their faces.

Just as Doc had mentioned, Christina was not wearing anything but her smile. That is until Doc noticed the iridescent powder she had across her neck and chest. It was like little flecks of glitter sparkled under the setting sun. It made his goddess look even more radiant than she already was. And when she turned, he noticed she had also applied it across her lower back and ass cheeks. "YUM!" he thought to himself.

Christina turned and walked to the patio table and sat down. As she sat, her foot began to toy with the sex swing hanging just a foot or so near by.

"And what do you plan to do with this?"

Doc turned and smiled.

"I'm sure we can think of something."

Christina was quick with her reply.

"Oh don't worry lover, I already have plans on how I'm going to use this before morning."

They both grinned. As well, Christina could see Doc's cock already at way past half-mast.

"How much longer until everything is ready lover?"

Doc opened the lid to check the chicken and vegetables.

"It looks like another 10 minutes babe."

Christina took a large sip of wine, but did not swallow it. Instead she stood up and walked over to Doc. As she looked into his eyes, she kneeled in front of him. Her hands slid down his sides and thighs until she was on her knees. Once she was balanced, one hand took his cock and guided it to her lips. Carefully, so as not to loose any wine, she guided Doc's cock into her mouth. Once it was there, she locked her lips around it and began giving his cock a wine bath. Her hands grabbed his ass cheeks and slowly pulled him further into her mouth. Doc could only watch as Christina very diligently gave him his wine bath. More and more of his cock disappeared into her mouth until he saw her swallow the last of the wine. As she swallowed she pulled the last of his cock into her throat. Her throat muscles were massaging the head of his cock as her tongue worked around the shaft of his cock. Then he felt her tongue slip past his cock and out of her mouth. MY GOD! She was licking his balls while his cock was completely into her mouth and throat.

Christina began to slowly withdraw Doc's cock back so she could catch a deep breath, only to again work his entire length back past her tongue and into her throat. When her nose was firmly pressed against his pelvic bone, her tongue again snaked out to lick his balls. Doc was moaning as Christina continued her loving blow job. He did not notice her hand slide down to her soaked pussy. Unknown to Doc she had lathered a large amount of lube into her pussy before she came out. But the lube was not for her. It was for what she was going to do right now. Sliding her fingers deep into her pussy, Christina was easily able to get them coated with her pussy juices and a large amount of lube. As her mouth and tongue continued to make love to Doc's cock and balls, Christina brought her lubed fingers to Doc's ass.

She glanced up to watch Doc's eyes as she first slid one finger, then a second finger into his ass. Doc tilted his head down toward Christina. She could see that unmistakable lust and passion in his eyes. Now it was her turn to bring him pleasure - only the pleasure she could give him. Once her fingers found that walnut sized prostate, she began to massage it and milk it as her fingers fucked Doc's ass. Doc's moans were more frequent and his hips were thrusting his cock into her mouth. Christina began a concentrated effort to deep throat all of Doc's cock while she milked his prostate. Doc was almost wailing with the pleasure Christina was giving him. Christina wanted to really send him over the edge just as he had done her earlier. Working a third finger into his ass, she really began to attack his prostate and finger fuck his ass. At the same time her throat muscles and tongue went wild on and around Doc's cock.

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers