Weekend on the Mountain Pt. 01

Story Info
Surprise vacation with three women is wild.
5k words
4.56
76.2k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CAUTION: This story contains scenes that arouse the author and may make you horny as well. All characters are fictional, and not based on people the author thinks are really hot and sexy. For example, Sarah does not have a dog like um...well Sarah does not have a dog. Enjoy the story only if you're allowed to wherever you are, or can read it without getting in trouble. If you do get in trouble, the author can be found in Istanbul if punishment is involved. If you would like to send the author gifts or money, he can be found in Victoria, BC.

REQUEST: Feedback is appreciated, as are future story ideas.

EXTRA REQUEST: Interested in having your photo taken....message me.

***

I consider myself very lucky. I have many friends, and most of them are women. While most of these relationships are platonic, there exists a certain flirtatious component in many of them; a certain something that keeps things fun and exciting.

Sarah is one such friend and while we have a certain chemistry, we have agreed that us as lovers or partners would probably not be a good thing. That was established years ago, leaving us more comfortable to tease each other, with those subtle innocent flirts exchanged on the understanding that its all in fun.

This is a tale of a wonderful summer weekend several years ago that I spent with Sarah and two of her friends, at her family's cabin at Mt. Washington ski resort in British Columbia.

This is the point at which descriptions are usually given of the people involved in the story, embellished to heighten the experience in its recollection. Much in the same way that people who recall their past lives as being that of royalty or a famous individual, descriptions in this type of story usually involve enlargement of perceived positives and reduction of the negatives. I would do best to stay true to the real story but what's the fun in that.

I'm an average guy. I'm 6 feet tall, slightly curly brown hair, and eyes that alternative from green, to blue, to grey depending on the lighting and clothes I'm wearing, or lack there of. I have average features, padded with a few extra pounds that I'd love to get rid of. I've got a normal sized penis that is solid and healthy when erect at the average six inches length. I have heard that when you lose weight it gets bigger, so who knows what the future holds ladies!

Sarah, the host of this little trip stands out because of her long, naturally cut thick red hair; her green eyes with specks of brown, accentuate her freckled face and endearing smile. She's about 5'6", voluptuous , but not fat. Over the years I've heightened my skills at gauging breast sizes, and I'd put hers at around a B-cup size. In my eyes she's cute and very attractive.

Sarah brought her two friends, Karin, which you pronounce "car-en", and Ondrea, both of whom I'd met briefly, but didn't know well at all. Both were blondes. I'm not sure why saying they were blondes merits a sentence of its own, but it feels right. Society seems to elevate blondes into a special category of their own when it comes to romance and erotica; the statement that "blondes have more fun" is only the tip of the iceberg that hints at this disparity. For me though, I've never been drawn to a blonde based on her hair colour alone...it's the red heads and brunettes that I've always found I'm drawn to when making a choice on a purely superficial basis. Regardless, Karin's hair is naturally light brown, though Ondrea is a 'true blonde'.

Karin was a bit taller than Sarah, probably about 5'8" and was a little more voluptuous than Sarah. She was what I'd call curvy, balanced out by her larger breasts (C-cups) and a nice round butt. Ondrea was your more typical cute cheerleader type; she was about 5' feet tall, probably weighed 100 lbs, and had a tiny ass, and perky A-cup breasts.

I've tried not to embellish my descriptions of these women or myself. I write my stories as much for myself as for others, and I'm more attracted to "real women" than I am the artificially inflated and "perfect" women that frequent pornography these days. Well, there you go – descriptions as complete as I will make them right now. There are far too many subtle nuances about someone, the way they walk, hold their head, lick their lips, and gently caress their nipples through their tight...oh wait...that's not part of this story.

Well, it was a beautiful week in late June on Vancouver Island. Temperatures there are usually around 30 degrees Celsius and that is considered warm here in the summer. This, though, was an especially warm summer and temperatures had been cresting at 37 degrees Celsius during the day and staying above 29 degrees Celsius in the evening. It was a heat wave in an area that usually didn't have them which meant that nobody has air conditioning in their apartments, and few have it in their cars. Everyone was hot and sweaty.

Sarah called me at work Friday morning and suggested she wanted to play hooky in the afternoon and escape for the weekend with a few friends. I latched right onto that, as nothing was happening at work – the mall I worked at then had not maintained their AC and it had frozen over and wasn't working at all. I'd spent my week in an unventilated, humid, greenhouse. People who didn't have to shop definitely weren't stupid enough to enter this tropic zone that instantly made all your clothes stick uncomfortably to your skin.

Needless to say, being the boss, I made the decision to vacate immediately and, waving goodbye to my heat-exhausted staff, sticking to the counters they were propped against, blinked goodbye.

I was home in 15 minutes and tossing some clothes into a bag. Clothes basically consisted of a couple pairs of shorts, some t-shirts, and my hiking boots. My shaving kit ended up in the bag, and I considered what else to bring. There's some great hiking up there, and a few lakes nearby, all great for swimming. I grabbed a few diving masks and snorkels and my Canon A-1 underwater camera. I was set.

I hopped in my car and drove off to the liquor store, deciding to stock up now. A full cooler of ice and libations for later. I was at Sarah's house ready to pick her up. Her car was in the driveway, and I just let myself into her place. I yelled out that I was there as I opened the door, and caught her walking out of the bathroom. She swore at me and did a quick check ... the towel was covering all her bits – she'd obviously just had a shower.

I laughed and told her I liked her outfit, but that in this heat I thought she was overdressed. She walked away toward her bedroom, and pulled her towel wide. Granted, she was still covered from behind, but the idea that she wasn't covered at all in the front instantly had me getting hard in my pants. She looked back over her shoulder as she neared her door and stuck her tongue out at me. As she pulled her arms back to her body, she let the towel drop so that it was just covering her ass, and revealed her bare back to me. Still sticking out her tongue, I told her to hold her pose, I'd run to get my video camera, and that started her laughing, as she moved into her room. She dropped the towel as the door closed, and I swore I saw some of her smooth freckled fanny.

Ten minutes later she emerged from her room dressed in a white tank top and short blue-jean cut-offs. I'd actually run back to my car and grabbed my video camera, and started filming her as she emerged. I provided commentary, "See the brown-freckled, red haired women emerge from her lair, dressed to seduce the male of her species. Will we ever find out if her rug matches her curtains?" Sarah struck a cheesecake pose, one hand on her thrust out hip, and the other on her hair, and lips pursed in a mocking kiss.

We both started laughing as I zoomed in on her cleavage and she leaned forward even more...something she wouldn't have done if she had known where I was zooming and what she was showing. On second thought, maybe she did know, but that's not something I'd be able to verify. The low neck of her already revealing shirt fell away from her chest, and showed off a goodly amount of breasts – I was transfixed, and couldn't take my eyes or move the camera off of their target. I wasn't sure if they were just shadows I was seeing, or if I was seeing an actual nipple on her left breast as she leaned down, and before I could tell for certain she was standing up again, telling me to stop being a perv, and to get off my ass and load up the car.

As we piled into the car, Sarah told me that two of her friends were coming, and that we were picking them both up at Karin's house. I'd met both before at group gatherings, but didn't know much about them, so Sarah filled me in a bit while she directed me toward Karin's home.

Ondrea, owner of an uncommon name, is a kindergarten teacher. This somehow fit with her small stature. She had been single for a while, though she was quite social with her female friends. Sarah's impression was that she was pretty pure and innocent, and I was warned not to offend her – I feigned a look of innocence. Karin works in offices as a temp, and wasn't booked to work today. Sarah told me the basics about Karin – she is recently single, kind-hearted, very smart and I was warned as we arrived, is a big practical jokester.

Despite repeatedly looking over at Sarah's legs, and appreciating how short her cut-offs really were, we made it safely to Karin's house; I was pleased to see the two of them waiting outside with their bags. And looking amazing in their "travel clothes". Karin was wearing a short skirt which flared out a bit, and was of very thin material as evidenced by her backlit silhouette. She was wearing a simple spandex sports top, and her breasts filled it out well. Ondrea was wearing what I'd call a peasant blouse, soft white flowing material with baggy long sleeves. I could see the shadow of what I think was a blue bikini top underneath, and she was wearing what appeared to be the matching bottoms. They were the type that were becoming more popular these days, and to me are sexier than most bikinis women were wearing. They looked like a pair of tight short shorts, and the bottoms came down the sides of her hips.

We pulled up and I hopped out to show off my manly ways by carrying their bags the ten feet to the car and load them in. Karin was happy to oblige, and hopped into the back seat but Ondrea, thankfully asserted her independence from chivalry. When I say thankfully, it's because she turned around and, bending at the waste, picked up her bags. Not only was I treated to a wonderful view of the moons of her beautifully tight hard ass, but to the snug fit of her bathing suit against her pussy. It was a brief fleeting moment, but one I would think of frequently on the ride up to the cabin.

I had been the driver for the day, Sarah had been seated comfortably beside me, legs stretched out invitingly, and Karin and Ondrea had been relaxed in the back seat. Now our weekend was to begin.

***

The drive up to Mt. Washington from Victoria is fairly direct and takes you through several of the major communities on Vancouver Island. We drove over the Malahat, a small mountain separating Victoria and the surrounding communities from the rest of the island. It's a peaceful drive that takes you past the beautiful Goldstream park, which, I believe is considered to be a rainforest, and you soon see beautiful views overlooking Brentwood Bay from atop the mountain. We'd all seen it before, and took it for granted and pushed thru to Duncan. In just over an hour and a half, we had reached the city of Nanaimo, jokingly called the "City of Malls" since the main street and original Island Highway are surrounded almost completely by shopping centres, stores, and businesses (if I'm not mistaken). It's quite a strip broken up only the 13 sets of lights you have to travel through from one side of the city limits to the other.

I needed a break from driving and followed the old Highway into downtown Nanaimo, and parked near my favourite bookstore, Literacy Nanaimo. I made this decision on my own, as the girls had all dozed off in the heat of the sun and with the vibration of the vehicle. I made it a habit to, whenever I was heading through Nanaimo, to try to stop at this bookstore and spend $20 or so. It was a non-profit used shop, and all moneys went toward teaching people in Nanaimo how to read. I helped out a bit, and I also ended up with some great books.

Karin had shifted to the side, laying her head on the window, and pulling her legs up onto the seat. In doing so, she'd managed to point her ass right toward my seat, and her skirt was pulled up on top of her hips. The taught pouch of her pussy was straining against some very brief light blue thong underwear. Her ass was smooth and round, and totally bared to me. It was a thing of beauty, more-so because she didn't know what she was showing off. Even more amazing was the way her lips strained the material of her thin panties, and I was able to see a bit of darker, damp fabric clinging to the inner walls of her lips. A few stray light brown hairs poked out around the edges. Ondrea and Sarah were also asleep and, though showing their legs to great advantage, were not revealing any of their hidden assets.

I reached down to the floor for my video camera, and, quietly as I could, withdrew it from its bag. I turned it on and began filming Sarah on wide angle, and turned toward the back seat, continuing to film. Soon Karin was in my sights, and I, with a quick glance to make sure everyone was still asleep, aimed the camera toward Karin's revealed areas, and zoomed in. I was trying to be quick, and didn't spend as much time as I'd have liked, before widening the angle of view again, and turning the camera to capture Ondrea asleep as well. Before I put the camera away, I pushed my luck some more, and holding the camera a few inches from Karin's ass, hit that red button and started filming again. I made sure the camera was focussing close enough, and slowly moved it closer and in toward her pouting lips. An amazing 30 seconds later, I pulled the camera back, and reached under Sarah's legs putting it back into the bag.

"Dave, what are you doing and where are we?" said Sarah, casing me to jump.

"Um, uh, in Nanaimo," I thought quickly. "I wanted to stop at that bookstore I like and stretch my legs a bit."

"I mean what are you doing pawing around my legs?"

"Oh, I was going to move the camera bag as far under the seat as possible and put a blanket over it."

"Next time wake me up," she said as she reached back to shake Ondrea's leg and call out "Wake up you sleepy heads".

As Ondrea started to stretch out and Karin began to respond, I suggested, "Why don't you meet me in the bookstore in a half hour or so, or would you rather I just come back here?"

"We want to come," echoed the three of them, not realizing how much I'd love to have them all come, albeit in a different context.

With that we clambered out of the car and trooped down the short block to Literacy Nanaimo.

***

When you enter Literacy Nanaimo, you are exposed to nice wide isles (by used-bookstore standards), tall shelves, and a sales counter to the centre of the room, off to the right. The upper floor contains their training areas, and, though you can't see it when you first come in, there's a basement full of even more books. The girls and I split up and went off to do our own personal exploring.

I went toward the area they keep the old pulp fiction books from the 30's thru the 60's. I enjoy finding gems in here. A gem for me can be a book that has with an interesting story or a wonderfully designed cover. You've all seen the old pulp fiction books, usually involving a woman smoking a cigarette in some lurid pose, and a very catchy plot summary such as, "Jane, a woman not to be crossed, met her match in this group of Bikers." They're hard-boiled detective/spy/adventure/sex stories and not to be confused with the Harlequin style of books. They're about pushing the limits of the day, and titillating their audience. At least that's how I see them and there are some very good stories from time to time.

I picked out a dozen of these books, and went off to explore some more. As I wandered around the store I saw Sarah, but not Ondrea or Karin, but I didn't worry too much about it. After picking out a few more books, I went back to their "clearance area" of 25 cent pocket books, a place you could find some great classics and forgotten wonders. As I approached, I could here Ondrea's voice from the other side of the shelving.

I crouched down a bit to peer through the shelves, and could see Ondrea and Karin talking, and I could see they were in the relationships, psychology and sexuality area. I opted for the better part of discretion and didn't let them know I was there...and um, just listened.

"...you don't care he saw?"

"Well not really, I know you don't understand, but it's not that big a deal, I'm sure Dave's seen bums before."

"But you were wearing a thong!"

"I know, but you should try it sometime, I'm kinda embarrassed to tell you this, but I find it ... a bit ...exciting to be seen like that."

"I don't understand you sometimes Karin ... that's just ..."

"- it's nothing but harmless fun – he had fun and got a little excited and so did I because he didn't realize I had sat like that on purpose."

"You what!?"

"Oh um...well, I didn't talk about it much, but my ex got me started on flashing a bit."

"Flashing?"

"You know, showing a bit more skin sometimes, like I did in the car," Karin continued, "he liked it when other men and even women would see me when they shouldn't."

"I don't understand," Ondrea expressed in an innocent way.

"It started one day," Karin said, "when I heard Simon come home after being out with the guys one night."

"And?"

"Well, I was laying awake in bed and, well, you know I sleep nude," Karin explained as Ondrea nodded, "so anyway, I decided to surprise him and ran out of the bedroom and into the entry way to leap into his arms...I thought it would be sexy to surprise him. I was the one who was surprised as I ran headlong into his friend Dustin."

"Oh my god, that must have been horrible!"

"Well, I was embarrassed at first and could feel myself going red, and I quickly ran back down the hall to the bedroom and jumped under the covers – I could hear Dustin and Simon talking quietly, obviously about what had just happened – I thought I'd never be able to face Dustin again."

Karin continued, "As I lay there, waiting for Simon to come into the bedroom, I realized my body was still flushed red, but it wasn't because I was embarrassed anymore, but um, I can't believe I'm saying this to you, but I was excited – you know – sexually."

"But why? I mean, what, I just, um..."

"I'd started to think about the look on Dustin's face, and how he couldn't take his eyes off my breasts, off my umm pussy, and well, it made me feel sexy to have someone seeing me like that. As I realized how excited I was, and thought more about someone other than Simon seeing me, I got more excited, but I was feeling a bit worried that Simon would be mad at me."

"But it wasn't your fault, it was a mistake wasn't..."

"Yeah it wasn't my fault, and it wasn't something I needed to worry about. Shortly after I heard the front door close as Dustin left, Simon was in our bedroom naked and ravaging me – it was the best sex we'd ever had." Karin was breathing a bit heavier and her voice a bit deeper, "And throughout the whole thing he kept talking about how hot I'd looked, and how he loved that another man knew how sexy I was."

"Wow. So you started doing that all the time?" queried Ondrea.

"No no no...it wasn't until a few days later that he brought it up again. Until then I'd spent half the time thinking about that night, but was hesitant to say anything. Anyway we were getting ready to go out to the pub. I was pulling on a little green skirt I've got and..."

12