Weekend Sleepover Ch. 3

Story Info
Sister shave each other.
2.2k words
4.47
156.9k
20
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not read “Weekend Sleepover” and “Weekend Sleepover 2”, please read them first. This is a continuation of a fantastic story of voyeurism, exhibitionist, masturbation, loving wives, bi-fem, and incest. Enjoy!

* * * * *

The sun rose to a beautiful new day. The lustful sin of the night before had disappeared and it was business as usual for Scott, his wife Jenn and her two younger sisters Marie and Angie. Whenever the two girls stayed over, it was always the same; wake up, eat some cereal, watch a bit of MTV, then out to the pool. Today would be no different. Everyone slept in late then followed the standard plan. For Scott, however, it was coffee, a quick rinse in the shower, and then off to the gym for a couple of hours of weights and maybe a pick-up game of hoops. By 11:45, the girls were putting on their suits and Scott was already in his Jeep and on his way to workout.

With Scott out of the house, the girls took over the master bedroom and bath. Towels, clothes, tanning lotions, brushes, and sandals littered the floor. Marie had already put on her two piece suit that covered more skin than it showed. Her top was shaped like a tank top and her bottoms were like shorts. Her conservative innocence showed even in her style of swimsuit. Jenn still walked around in a short satin robe, while Angie searched through her overnight bag for her suit. “Aaahh, damn it!” Angie called out. “I can not find my suit anywhere! Marie, have you seen it?”

“No, the last time I seen it was the last time we were here. I brought two suits, you can borrow one if you want,” Marie replied.

“Your suits? I can’t get a good tan in your suit. I can’t believe you still wear that kind. It looks like a little kid suit,” stated Angie. “I will see if Jenn has one I can borrow.”

Marie looked at herself in the mirror. Angie was right, it did look a bit “immature” for a girl her age. Jenn walked into the bathroom where Marie stood. “You ok,” she asked?

“Do you think this suit makes me look like a kid?”

“C’mon,” Jenn replied, “let’s go get you one of mine, before Angie stretches them all out with her big titties.”

After a few minutes Angie and Marie both stood in front of the huge bathroom mirror admiring their new suits. Jenn preferred a small suit, smaller than any suit these girls had ever worn. The proof was when Jenn walked in and began to chuckle at the sight before her. In the middle of the bathroom, her two sisters tried in vain to tuck in the strands of hair that stuck out from all angles of their bikinis. “That is not going to work girls. If you are going to wear those suits, you have to make some changes.”

“What changes?”

“Yea, how do you keep your hair from poking out?” The girls asked.

“Simple,” Jenn replied. She untied her robe and revealed her nude hairless body. The girls stared in amazement at their sister’s shaved pussy. Angie was mesmerized. She stepped closer and knelt down to get a better view. She wanted to reach out and touch it’s smoothness, but held firm. “You girls don’t have to shave it all off, we could just give it a trim. But you have to do something. I can’t take you out to the pool with those hairy bushes.”

Jenn closed her robe, grabbed a couple towels, scissors, and a hand mirror. She laid the towels out over the floor of the bathroom and asked the girls to take off the suits and have a seat. Angie was the first to disrobe and sit. She even took off her top and let her large mounds hang freely. Marie followed, but left her top on as a security blanket. Jenn gave them both a pair of scissors and instructed them to slowly and carefully cut as much hair off as possible. As they began to cut, Jenn held the mirror for one and then the other to see the hidden parts of the privates. Jenn smiled as she watched her two sisters.

She admired their young bodies. Jenn was only six years older than Angie, but she felt much older. Marie and Jenn were very similar, but Angie was just a bit different. Angie was naturally sexy. Jenn was not bisexual, but watching her sisters now gave her a warm glow. She watched as Angie aggressively cut her hair as close to her skin as possible. Her breasts heaved outward as she bent forward and reached down between her thighs. In the reflection of the mirror, Jenn saw she was not the only one who thought this event was exciting. Angie pussy lips glistened with her juice. Her shiny labia covered in hair particles appeared swollen. Her trance was broken by Marie’s voice. “I think I am done. I am going to go in the other shower and wash up.” In an instant, Marie had picked up her towel, covered herself, and was off.

“I want mine shaved smooth,” Angie blurted out. “I don’t want to be cut, will you help?”

“Of course,” Jenn responded. “I have never shaved anyone else, but I will be careful. Jump in the shower and get the water nice and hot, I will get some more towels.” Marie quickly grabbed two more towels from the closet and a new razor.

Angie stood under the steamy water and ran her hands over her stubby sex. She was amazed of how different it looked. She could not wait until it was completely shaved like her sister’s. It looked so pretty. She had never thought of a pussy being pretty, but Jenn’s was. She hoped hers would be pretty too.

The shower was not huge, but it was big enough for the two of them. In the corner of the shower was a small built-in ledge, Jenn always used it as a seat. She instructed her sister to sit there. Jenn adjusted the water flow so it did not hit directly on them. Grabbing the shaving gel and the razor, she knelt between Angie’s parted legs. Jenn hid her excitement and went straight to work. Angie watched intently as Jenn spread the foaming gel across her pubic region. Taking long smooth strokes, she had successfully shaved down to her slit. That was the easy part. She stood up and redirected the nozzle and rinsed away the hair and excess gel. Placing herself again between her sister’s legs, she directed Angie to pick up her feet and spread her legs as far as she could. Being a cheerleader, this was an easy task for Angie, and Jenn quickly had a perfect view of her entire sex.

Angie’s mind spun. She was excited for her new look, excited to spread her legs as another person kneels between them and shaves her, and excited that it is someone as beautiful and caring as her sister. Angie gripped her legs tightly with her hands, holding them wide open for her sister. She watched as Jenn again squirted the gel into her hands and rubbed them together to make it foamy. When she began to apply the foam around her pussy, she thought she was going to cry out in pleasure. Jenn’s fingers coated her skin with white and then, with extreme care, she gently glided the razor across taking every hair it touched away from her body. Angie’s eyes remained on Jenn’s hands, as she held onto one side of her labia and gently pulled it tight and ran the razor over the area. First one side and then the other. Angie’s clit screamed to be touched as Jenn spread the top of her slit open and removed all the hair from her tight crevice. Jenn’s hands ran across her pussy in search of stray hair patches and removed any she found with ease. All that remained was a small patch of hair near her anus, and with a few strokes of the blade, that too was gone. Time to rinse.

Jenn stood and again directed the showerhead towards her sister’s now bald pussy. Angie remained with her legs up as the water removed the excess foam and stubble. Jenn’s own pussy was on fire. She sometimes becomes aroused when she shaves herself and on occasion, has found herself rubbing her clit until her passion is released. She knew her sister was excited too. When she had applied the foam, she felt the slick juices escaping from her sister’s tight little slit. She rinsed off the razor and replaced it and the gel to its shelf. Turning around, she caught Angie still holding one leg up with one hand, as her other hand slide across her shaved cunt. “It is so pretty, just like yours,” Angie whispered.

“Wait,” Jenn replied, “the finishing touch for a new shave.” Jenn reached above Angie’s head, not realizing her own bald pussy stood only inches away from her sister’s face. Angie’s eyes widen and her fingers found her clit. She heard Jenn talking about something, but her mind had shutdown. She made slow circles around her nub as Jenn continued to talk about the importance of keeping the area well oiled. Jenn tried not to look directly at Angie, but was well aware of her actions. Without admitting what she saw, she asked her sister to again hold both her legs up. Angie complied. Jenn squirted the sesame oil in her hand and quickly returned to her position between her sister’s legs and began to apply the sweet lube. Her hand began just above her waistline and slowly massaged downward. Angie was in heaven, as she watched her sister apply the oil. Jenn rolled her hand across Angie’s labia, letting a finger slip across her clit and then dip down into her sex. After squeezing some more oil from the bottle, Jenn dropped the container and used her other hand on herself. Angie watched in amazement as her sister used both hands, one on each of their pussies. Angie’s head fell back and she let out a long moan, which Jenn replied with “yes it feels so good.” Angie wanted more, she wanted to feel another pussy. She slide down off the ledge and joined her sister on the shower floor. Her hand went directly to Jenn’s hot box. It did not feel as tight as her own, as she easily fit tree of her fingers inside her pussy walls. “Yes, stuff them up inside me,” Jenn cried out! “Stuff them all up there!” Angie obeyed and instantly had all five of her fingers stuff inside her sister’s oily pussy. Jenn’s hands went to her own breasts, massaging her mounds and squeezing her nipples. “More,” she cried, “I need more!” Angie was amazed at her sister’s craving. She was unsure of what she was asking, until Jenn grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand farther into her sex. Angie’s knuckles disappeared into her sister and she continued to push until her whole hand was inside the slick tunnel. With the last push, Jenn stopped humping Angie’s hand and froze in orgasmic bliss.

Jenn’s eyes reopened and stared at her young sis in front of her. Her sister had just given her one of the most intense orgasms ever, and now it was her turn. The water, once hot, now only warm, continued o beat down upon them as Jenn shifted her body closer to her sister. Jenn sat and placed one of Angie’s legs on each side of her so that she straddled her. Her hands went straight to her full breasts that stood with nipples as hard as diamonds. She took one nipple in her mouth and sucked greedily upon it, as her hand slide between her legs and opened her sister’s tight virgin pussy. Angie held on to Jenn as she continued to suck each nipple, while rubbing her engorged clit. Angie humped her hand as she felt her pussy being filled with one, two, and then a record, three fingers. Her pussy was stretched to the limit, but there was room for one more. Jenn stuffed all four fingers into her tight hole while rubbing her clit with her thumb and continuously sucking her huge erect nipples. Angie could take no more. She humped with quick movements until her body flushed with heat and slick clear fluids poured from her now gaping pussy. In unison with her climax, she screamed with passion unrecognizable words. Jenn felt the wave of moisture that poured from her sister’s hole and looked to see what it was.

She removed her hand and viewed the pool of clear cum in her palm. She had heard of “squirters”, but thought it to be a trick. With curiosity, she held her hand up to her lips and snaked her tongue out to taste the fluid. It was sweet and slightly bitter, much different than her husband’s salty spunk. She tasted it again. Angie watched her, then gave in to temptation as well and reached over to taste her own cum. They sat silent looking at each other, licking their lips with the flavor of pussy juice. There was no more steam in the bathroom, and the water quickly turned cold.

To Be Continued...