Weekend Trip: Janis's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he rolled off me, lying at my side, both of us breathing heavily, and it seemed that I must have exhausted all my energy and dozed off, for the next thing I knew was a gentle touch on my shoulder and my eyes fluttered open to see Jack, wrapped in just a towel, standing beside the bed.

I smiled at him and said, "Hello, baby, I missed you!"

"Good morning, again, darling," he said. "I'm so sorry to disturb you, you looked so peaceful, but I think we need to start getting ready to leave."

"Oh, yes, that's right! You have a train to catch," I responded.

"Well, you do too," he replied.

"Oh, yes, don't remind me," I said.

"I didn't mean to upset you."

"Oh, no, you didn't. It's just that I'm not looking forward to the task ahead of me."

"OK. Listen, I'm going to get dressed and then go out to the heel bar to get your shoes fixed. Hopefully it won't take too long, but it'll give you a chance to get ready, so we can leave as soon as I come back."

"Thanks, Jack, you're so thoughtful. I don't know what I would have done without you last night. You're a knight in shining armor!"

"Yes, with my lance ready to fight off all invaders!" he joked.

I giggled at that crack, for in truth I had really enjoyed his lance. "Oh, yes, that too!"

He laughed too, and then he left the room. I had a quick shower and put on my underwear before going out into the kitchen to make some coffee. As it was brewing I realized that I was quite hungry, so I looked in the fridge and saw that it was fully stocked, just as if someone always lived there. Jack had told me that the apartment belonged to the company he worked for and that it was used by company executives and VIP's, but I wondered who made sure that it was always neat and tidy and properly stocked. I found bacon, eggs, bread and butter, so I set about making breakfast for both of us. I found an apron so I slipped off my robe and put the apron on over my underwear. I wondered what Jack would think about this outfit!

As I went about my self appointed task, I started to think about the day ahead and what I needed to do. At this point I wasn't even sure what time I would arrive at Stephen's house, so there wasn't much point in ringing him to make sure he would meet me. In any case I wasn't sure I'd be comfortable talking to him so soon after being so well fucked by the first man I had been with since Stephen blew his way into my life three years ago.

The bacon was almost done, so I started frying my eggs, hoping that Jack would soon return. My eggs were almost done as I heard the door slam and Jack came in just on cue.

"Just in time!" I exclaimed. "Breakfast is just about ready! How do you like your eggs?"

He looked at my attire and I thought he was about to make a comment on it, but all he said was, "Sunny side up. What a wonderful surprise! I think we have just about enough time before we have to leave." He handed me the bag containing my repaired shoes. "There you are, milady! Almost as good as new!"

I curtsied and said, "Thank you, sire, I am forever in your debt!"

"Let's just say we're even," he rejoined. "You have done equally nice things for me!"

I giggled and said, "C'mon, let's eat."

As we ate breakfast he told me that our respective trains both left from Waterloo, and the timing would allow him to put me on my train before catching his train to Southampton. He also pointed out that Baker Street tube station was nearby, so we should be able to get to Waterloo more easily than by cab, even if we could get one.

"Great!" I said. "I love the tube!"

He looked at me for a few seconds with a serious expression on his face and then said, "Janis, I've really got to ask you something."

I replied, "Sure, what is it?" wondering why he looked so serious.

"I'm dying to know what caused you to change your mind."

"About what?"

"Last night you made it extremely clear that you had no intention of letting me make love to you, and I respected that position, even though I was really hoping all evening that we'd sleep together. Somehow during the night things changed radically and I awoke to find you sucking the hell out of my cock, and the next thing I knew you had impaled yourself on it and was fucking my brains out! What happened?"

I smiled at him and again said the first thing that I could think of. "Jack, darling, I really can't tell you why. Let's just say my inner feelings won over what my head was telling me. You're not sorry, are you?"

"Oh, no, absolutely not! It's the best thing that's ever happened to me, even if I never see you again!"

"Oh, Jack, I hope we do meet again! You are the sweetest guy I've ever known!" This was perhaps the most honest thing I had said to him since we met. I really meant it and really did want to see (and feel) him again. I had enjoyed our time together and it had been so much more pleasant than any time that I had spent with Stephen in a long time. To be truthful, if Jack had asked me to spend the rest of the weekend with him, I would have been sorely tempted. It was on the tip of my tongue to ask him if he wanted my number, but before I could he got up to clear away the dishes. He glanced at the kitchen clock and saw that we needed to leave very soon. He told me not to worry about tidying up, as he would be coming back here tomorrow night before returning to Paris on Monday.

After I finished dressing, we walked to the tube station and got to Waterloo with about ten minutes to spare. As we rode the tube to Waterloo Jack and I held hands like lovers, saying nothing but just enjoying each other's company. I felt like I had known him for ever, even though I had only set eyes on him less than twenty-four hours ago. Was that really only yesterday evening when he walked into my life?

We got off the tube and made our way into the railway station, still holding hands until we got to the ticket office. I was still feeling the elation generated by the multiple orgasms I had experienced during our morning fuck, but this was tempered by my feelings of sadness that we had to part so soon. After Jack had purchased our tickets we looked at the departure board and saw that my train was due to leave from Platform 4 in five minutes. We walked to the ticket barrier and we kissed goodbye. Jack looked as sad as I felt as I turned and walked down the platform. When I got to the first class carriage, I turned and waved to him before boarding the train.

Two minutes later the train pulled out of the station and it was only then that I realized that Jack and I had not exchanged addresses or phone numbers, and even though we would probably both return to Paris next week, I didn't know if I would ever be able to contact him. I was crestfallen by this as I certainly wanted to see him again, not just to feel his wonderful cock pounding into my very core, but also to spend time with him and get to know him even better, so I could know if our relationship really could become even more meaningful.

As the train picked up speed as it left Waterloo, I tried to bring myself to accept the fact that I would never see Jack again.

Or would I...........?

TO BE CONTINUED

But before you move on to Part 2, read all about Jack's version of this story in "Weekend Trip – Jack's Story Part 1"