Weekend Visitor

Story Info
Rhonda continues to explore her desires.
2.2k words
2.83
34.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story picks up some time after the Talk with the Wife series.

----------------------------

Several weeks had past and sex between Rhonda and I had picked up in frequency. Still though, I could tell that something was bothering her. Sex was either fierce or demanding or it was mild and so subdued it was starting to make me wonder if she was bipolar or something.

One day we had a friend, Robert, stop by for a visit and asked if he could crash there a few days, he had said something about his apartment being fumigated or whatever. Rhonda immediately said sure. Meanwhile I am sitting there thinking that we need to talk about discussing things before just making these kinds of decisions.

The next day Rhonda and I are playing in the bedroom with the door open. We are dressed and all just grabbing a quick kiss and tease. I am lying back on the bed and she is bent over me, with one leg hiked up like she is about to climb on top of me. At this time she is being mildly aggressive, but it is full tease as she won't do anything really while we have company. Or so I had thought, just then I feel something brush beside my leg. Rhonda jerks back, her eyes wide open, and I hear Robert ask, "Mind if I get me a piece of this action?"

I can see Robert behind Rhonda with his hands on her hips and she bounces forward as he thrusts forward and grinds his crotch against hers. Rhonda moans and her eyes light up; "Hon, didn't you say you needed to do something in your office downstairs?"

I am thinking 'Not really' then I notice she is grinding back and she is giving me this look like I had better so I say instead; "yeah, will take me a bit though."

I don't even get the door to the basement closed and I can hear her "Oh!" then I can hear her moaning and their skin slapping. I am thinking, what the heck? First it was just a couple of threesomes and now suddenly out of the blue she is going to fuck someone else and kick me downstairs to listen?

So I try to read a book or something, all the while I can hear them going at it like rabbits or something. If the moans or shouts are any indication, Robert came at least twice. Reading was impossible and I was rock hard so I put on a porno and tried to jerk off to that but couldn't quite get an orgasm of my own.

After about an hour or so, they quieted down some and I could hear someone going to the bathroom and turning on the shower. And someone else opened the basement door and started down the stairs.

Rhonda came directly towards me dressed in a bath robe, loosely tied. As far as I could see she had nothing else on. She came and stood in front of the couch I was sitting on and bent over and gave me a full tongue kiss. She had let her robe fall open showing that not only was she indeed fully naked underneath the robe; she was wet between the thighs.

Rhonda reached down into my shorts and stroked my still rock hard cock. She giggled and pulled at the front of my pants so I lifted up and pushed them down. She didn't wait for me to get the rest of the way undressed she just straddled me right there on the couch. My cock slid effortlessly into her soak and wet pussy. She murmured into my ear: "he came in me twice you saw that my thighs are wet, that was from him, now I will take you!"

Feeling their cum coating my thighs, her grinding her hot and already soaked pussy against me while kissing me greedily, released would I couldn't get on my own. I blew a load so intensely I felt as though I should have passed out. She just pulled back and grinned.

"Saving that just for me eh?" she asks.

"Not intentionally, I have tried at least three times to get it off on my own but it just wouldn't release." I admitted.

That just made her smile all the more; "I had debated making you eat me out first but I needed you in me too much this time. Next time though..." she just finished the statement with a laugh.

--------------------------------------------------

Later that night I was awoken by movement on the bed. Robert says, "what if we wake him up?"

Rhonda says, "So? He will be a good boy and just be quiet, well unless you want him to suck your dick first or afterwards..."

"I dunno, I have never had a guy do that to me before..."

"Never??" she asks, incredulous, "most guys experiment at least once in their lives."

"Er... no, never did. Never came up before."

I could hear them kissing and Rhonda moaning and lips smacking and sucking noises. I couldn't believe this; they were making out right beside me, bumping into me several times. I couldn't have slept if I wanted to.

"Would he really?" Robert asks.

"Hmmm? Oh suck your dick? Oh honey if you wanted to fuck him in the ass and I wanted to let you, we would just lube him up and he would take it like a good bitch. Why you want to be sucked on by a guy tonight? Hmmm?" that last sounded like she had her mouth full, which probably meant she 'hmmmed' with his dick in her mouth.

Robert gasped with pleasure; "huh hadn't thought that far, but you think he would be able to take this puppy up the ass?" Implying that he thought his dick was too big or something.

"oh Robert this one is smaller than the last one I personally saw him take, no worries he will be able to if you want such a thing but not right now, I want it."

"Yes ma'am!" and after some more shifting about behind me there was a grunt from Robert and a moan from Rhonda.

This whole time my back as been to the couple, now I started to slowly turn around as they increased tempo.

"That's right rob, grab my hips and go for it, yeah, give it to me hard..." the violence of the bed shaking started to get really intense as my wife was being fucked there beside me on the bed.

I had finally gotten turned around where I could see some of what was going on in the dim light of the nightlight. Rhonda is looking right at me with a look of pleasure on her face while Robert is behind her pumping for all he is worth staring intensely at her ass, which I might add is quite lovely and when it is bare and being driven at like it currently is, it is extremely hot!

"Here it comes Rhonda, damn your ass is so hot... hunnnn" Robert groans and thrusts and begins to grind, Rhonda is moaning and her eyes close as she has her own orgasm.

As Robert starts to get his breath back he starts to move, and Rhonda says, "No Rob, don't move." Then she pulls away and I can see his tool for the first time and it is significantly smaller. It is maybe six inches when fully hard which it currently isn't. Of course it is sort of thick so I guess that might give him some bragging rights. Most guys think they are 'big fellas' just because they are banging someone else's wife but in this case I was actually bigger than he is.

"Here hon, suck Roberts used dick."

"Shit, he was awake?"

"How could anyone sleep through all the commotion you two were making?" I asked as I eased over and took Roberts dick into my mouth. I could taste Rhonda on him as I pulled the flaccid cock into my mouth, could feel its softness as the folds of skin around it swirl over my tongue. In one swift suction move I pulled all of his cock into my mouth down to the base. Robert gasped, then moaned as used my tongue to gently mash his cock against the roof of my mouth. Between that pressure and the follow up sucking, he started to grow again.

"Turn around I can't see..." Rhonda complained. So Robert turned to the side and I just stayed attached as it were to his cock. I could well imagine the site; Robert was sitting back on his haunches and I am on my elbows and knees with my ass up in the air sucking Roberts cock for all I am worth. I began to feel Rhonda's hands on my ass then a breeze as she started pulling my shorts down.

"Rob, if you reach under here you can feel that he is rock hard. In fact if I was to suck on him just a bit he would blow his load, but if I don't touch his cock and make him lay down and sit on his face... he will blow that load anyway. He loves to my pussy that much, don't you dear?"

I am blushing furiously, hoping Robert cannot see my embarrassment in the dim light, then Smack! "I asked you a question." My ass is burning on one side where she slapped it. About then Robert shoved is dick into my mouth. So I had to "Um hum" to answer.

With that slap on the ass and open humiliation my cock started to lose it's hardness. For some reason that was one step too far. Luckily for me she didn't push it beyond that. I think she knew that she had crossed the line for me.

So there I am with my ass in the air and sucking Roberts cock like a professional, and Rhonda started running her fingers up and down my crack, teasing my asshole. No lube or anything just rubbing and playing, then, "you wanna nother ride robby baby?" I can well imagine her pose standing there on her kneed buck naked hand in her pussy inviting him like that.

Me, I started to get hard again. Robert grabbed the back of my head and humped my face a few times saying, "hell yeah, damn you are so hot like that!"

He pushed my head to the side and all but tackled Rhonda. She laughed and flopped down beside me on her back missionary style. Robert wasted no time getting to business sliding his freshly hardened cock back into my wife's already wet pussy.

"hmmm that's right, he is a really good cock sucker isn't he... that's right give it to me." Robert had laid down on her grinding his cock while sucking on her well shaped tits. I could see him glance my way while doing so. Then go back to pushing harder as he saw me watching.

"Rob, lift up, I want him to be able to see your cock going in and out, hon come here and suck my tits while you watch." Robert complied with her orders and I knelt down and took one nipple into my mouth while she guided my hand over to tweak the other.

"Yeah Robert push it good." She said, "hon reach down there and feel him going in and out"

I reach my other hand down between her legs, eased my hand down so that Roberts cock was going between my middle and ring fingers. I could feel their mixed cum all over the place. Just then Rhonda reached back and started stroking my cock.

"Man, your wife is fucking hot.." Robert gasped, "get down here and lick her pubes while I fuck her good."

"Yeah baby, ease on down there and do as he says, hmm.." Rhonda moaned as Robert picked up the pace and I licked and sucked my way down her body. At some point she lost her grip on my cock but I could feel her grip and dig her nails into my legs as she came again under our administrations to her body. As I got close and was licking and sucking on her pubic area I could smell their sex juices combined and it was intoxicating just then Robert pulled out of my wife's pussy. Robert grabbed the back of my head and shoved me roughly into his cock, missing my mouth but he came anyway, all over my face with his balls right at my lips I started licking and sucking on them while he shot stream after stream of his cum all over the side of my face and shoulder.

Finally spent he said 'good-night' and left for his own room. I just laid there and Rhonda got up and looked down at me, "now that is a hot site!" she then climbed up and straddled me with her soakng wet pussy and I slippted in without effort she then started kissing and licking my shoulder and face, not licking up the cum more like smearing it all over her own face then kissing me deeply, forcing his cum into my mouth. Before I could cum she pulled off of me then climbed up straddling my face and forced me to eat her used pussy. Roughly she humped my face, moaning and shouting. Then pulling down to mount me again. With her already primed and me not yet spent, it didn't take long till we violently climaxed together.

She collapsed on me then and as our breathing slowed we drifted off to sleep.