Weekend Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers

Darlene laughed, "Stan's meat was enough to feed two. Maybe three?" She chuckled and took a big sip of her wine. Gurgling it in her mouth. "And he never left a girl thirsty."

"I know right?" My wife chimed in. "I think that was the only night in his life he had his full load swallowed. That fucking firehose of his made a mess of almost all my blouses when we first started seeing each other. I got to the point where I wouldn't blow him unless I was topless. Then all he wanted to do was pull out and spray his seed all over my tits."

"That second time I sucked him off he shot all in my face. The bastard almost blinded me." The thought of cum dripping down Darlene's face had me at the edge of shooting off myself.

"Serves you right for trying to steal him away from me." Karen giggled. I couldn't take any more of this. I needed to get somewhere I could finish myself off and fast. I quickly snuck to the laundry room. I could finish myself off and find something else to throw on. Then I could sneak out through the garage and show up at the front door as if I had just been dropped off like before.

I made it to the laundry room. Out of sight and earshot of the two horny ladies. I dropped my sweats to my knees. I pumped my rigid cock like a piston. It took only four strokes and my cum was shooting toward the closed door.

The DOOR OPENED!! Just as my spludge was flying through the air Darlene entererd walking almost into the line of fire. She stopped dead in her tracks or she would have been showered with my sperm. There I stood once again. My spent dick in my hand still dripping its last few dribbles.

"What have we here eddie?" she asked a sly smile crossing her angelic face. "Karen is going to just LOVE this." And before I could even begin to beg my way out of this the door was closed behind her and she was gone.

I was stunned. I was beet red. I think I was crying, when a moment later the door reopened and standing there was my perfect wife. Only she wasn't the perfect wife anymore. Or was she? Nothing between us had really changed had it? Her past was her past. Though she had never confided it to me, she had never denied it. Or even brought it up for that matter. The fact that the girls story had me jacking off harder then I had ever masturbated before in my life left me puzzled.

Karen just stood there shaking her head in seeming disgust at me. My loving wife said in the coldest driest voice I had ever heard from her. "You have soiled your sweatpants eddie, your shirt has some of your excretion on it as well. Remove them please and follow me to the living room." Her voice was so very stern, so very commanding. Not like I had ever experienced from her in our twelve years together. I found myself peeling off my sweats before her and looking around the room for replacement garments.

Naked I searched for something to cover myself. "Wipe your penis off with that towel in the hamper and come along. I don't plan to ask you again." Did she mean for me to follow her out in the nude? I quickly grabbed the towel and wiped myself off as best I could. The cum seemed to just stick and spread accross my skin as I wiped at it. "That will do!" she snapped as she took me by the arm rather forcefully and pulled me along with her into the hallway.

"I....I should run up and shower first." I stammered as she pulled me toward the living room. "Ummm shower and dress don't you think?" I was now pleading.

"We need to talk about your spying, eavesdropping, and uncharacteristic behavior. We need to do so now, and I do believe you need to apologize to my friend." Her friend? Now I wasn't even in the equation. I was merely her husband.

"Like.....like this?" I panicked. I thought I might pass out from the heat transcending throughout my body. I was shaking.

"Well eddie yes, like this. Darlene has already seen that excuse of yours for a penis in its present state so there is no reason for you to cover up now." I looked down at myself. I couldn't believe my condition. I was again fully erect! I hadn't even realized in my state of panic that it had become aroused. I couldn't believe it would betray me in this manner.

We entered the living room at the same time as Darlene re-emerged from the kitchen with two filled wine glasses. No thought for me it seemed though at this point I needed a stiff scotch, make that a double. "Well eddie is no Stan," she stated handing Karen her glass while looking at my stiff penis, "but it does seem to be resilient." She giggled as she took in my swollen 6-inch cock.

"No, he is no Stan." Karen agreed flatly. "I was under the impression that he was a gentleman when I married him though." I blushed a deeper red, if that were at all possible. I had let my loving wife down. I felt terrible. "Sit!" She snapped. "NOT on the furniture, you are still dripping." I submissively settled my naked form down on the hardwood floor as the ladies sat next to each other on the love seat.

The mere symbolism of that tore at my insides. Once again they were the 'inner group'. I was reduced once more, as I had been in junior high school, to the masturbating little pervert. Try as might I was unable to get my mind off my predicament, and thus allowing my dick to soften; my libido would have none of that.

"I believe you have something to say to Darlene, eddie." The way she was calling me eddie instead of Ed or Edward left me shaking and mortified.

"sorry" I whispered, my head lowered, my eyes down, pointed in Darlene's general direction.

"PARDON Me? I couldn't hear you." Darlene questioned much to loud and controlling.

"You aren't a two year old eddie." Karen reprimanded me. "Sit up straight! Look Darlene in the eyes and tell her what you have to say like you mean it." Darlene just smiled at me awaiting my response. I felt as if I were two years old. I felt like I did as a child when my mother would chastise me for my bad behavior. When she would make me get her 'spanking board' and bend over her knee.

I slowly lifted my head. My eyes meeting Darlene's. Another tear glided down my cheek as my trembling voice spoke. "I am sorry you had to see that Darlene. I'm sorry I couldn't control myself." She just stared at me with that condescending smirk on her face as I poured out my soul. "I am sorry I listened in on you and Karen's private talk." I looked to Karen in the hope she would release me and let me run upstairs.

"Go on eddie." Was her only response to my pleading eyes.

I didn't know what to say. I racked my brain. Here I was, owner of my own business. A pillar in our community. So sure and steady with myself, reduced now to this. I was 13 again, caught in my own indiscretions. Seven years old again and awaiting that spanking over my mothers knee.

"Darlene I don't know what came over me. It was hearing of Karen's past. It was finding out she wasn't the innocent young wife I always saw her to be and....." I cut myself off. Saying this I panicked again. Would Karen be offended that I was blaming her for my actions? Would she know I was jerking off more to the images of Darlene and her follies with Stan than thinking of her?

Then as if Karen could see right into my heart she broke in. "Be truthful eddie, don't think I wasn't aware of you playing with that little penis of yours in the shower the other morning. I hardly had Darlene's name mentioned before your little pee-pee was twitching." My little pee-pee? She had never talked of me like this before. Did she really think I was small?

"I was thinking about....

Karen cut me off before I could dig that hole. "The truth EDWARD JAMES." Well at least she had used my correct name. The adding of my middle name just making me feel even more like the misbehaving child.

Another tear rolled down my cheek, "Yes Karen, you are right." I struggled to again look Darlene in the eyes. "Darlene I am sorry I had sexual thoughts regarding you." 'Sexual thoughts?' Couldn't I have just said fantasies like a regular man would have? "Could you ever forgive me please?" Feeling better about myself, I had given Darlene my escape route. She would forgive me, I would be sent to my room. There I was thinking like a child again, 'sent to my room?' I would be allowed to go to our bedroom and turn in for the night. 'Sent to bed' I couldn't remove my mind from the steel trap I had made for myself.

Darlene wasn't going to let me wiggle off the hook quite that easily. "eddie, just what specific dirty, filthy, little disgusting sexual thoughts were you having about me?"

There it was. The trap was tightening. How could I possibly answer this without further incriminating myself? Any attempt at a lie would be quickly perceived by Karen. She knew me much to well to even attempt deception at this point.

"When I heard you talking about Stan, and um his endowment I thought about you being with him and what he was doing to you."

"Is that what made you run off to hide and pull on your little pud eddie?" Darlene asked

Before I could answer Karen asked, "Just how much of our story did you hear eddie?"

Was Karen actually going on the defense here? She did say 'story' I noted. Not 'our past' or 'private moment'. She surely wasn't going to claim their conversation as a fabrication.

Now this was really my chance for redemption. I could truthfully explain myself. Why I was home, how I had inadvertently become aware of their private conversation. "I must have woken up just when you arrived home. Darlene was mentioning a couple of guys at the bar and her disdain for your making her leave."

Darlene looked at me with a disgusted look in her eyes. "We all have needs eddie, at least I don't hide mine in dark little rooms, quietly squirting off so no one will know."

I blushed again, "Can I go up to bed now Karen?" Again here I was a 42-year-old adult asking permission of my wife. "It has been an exhausting week. I need to get to sleep." In truth I was more then wide-awake. I could have drunk two pots of coffee and not been as alert as I was at this moment. I could have popped two Viagra and my cock wouldn't have been any harder then it was right now. Thoughts of that '6 hour erection', you know the one that requires medical assistance, crossed my mind.

"You haven't answerer Darlene's question yet and that is rude." She stated. I was sure that point in the conversation had been passed over and forgotten. Much to my dismay it was back on the table. "Let alone your apologies to me. Those we will keep until Sunday night after I take Darlene to the airport. Make NO mistake they will be addressed tomorrow night."

Again I felt myself shaking. I went back into dodge mode stating, "I...I don't recall her question." I said to neither of them in particular hoping it would end there.

Of course Darlene wasn't having any of that. She was truly enjoying watching me squirm. Watching my cock twitch and leak copious amounts of precum as the girls held me over the fire. "Just what was Stan doing to me in your perverted little minds eye eddie?" she restated the question.

Then she turned the screws tighter as she could tell those very thoughts were again invading my mind. "Was I sucking his huge rod eddie? His MANS cock that makes yours look like a schoolboy's. Or was he sliding that mammoth pole of his in and out of me and stretching my cunt to ungodly limits?" Her dirty talk was making my cock quiver without so much as a touch. She knew it too and continued.

"Or was it the double blow job Karen and I gave him? Did you at least think in passing of your pretty, devoted wife while thinking of me and jacking off in the dark?" My cock jumped when she asked this and she knew she had me cornered.

"It was our double teaming him Karen," she laughed knowing this to be true. "He does like thinking of you getting your pleasure."

"Thinking about it is all he will be doing for a while Darlene." She stated as a matter of fact. "Are you through with him?" She asked her closest friend.

"I just want to know exactly what his thought was when he almost shot me with his little squirt gun there." Would my answer finally get me out of this dungeon? Karen sounded as if she were near that point. I knew I best not lie.

"Answer her truthfully eddie, then go to my bathroom and bring me my hairbrush." There it was again, 'my bathroom', we shared the same bathroom in our master suite. What on earth could she want with her hairbrush? Surely she wasn't thinking of her appearance. It was after 9:30 at night. They couldn't be considering going back out tonight.

Darlene started back at me again "Well pervboy? What set you off? Was it Karen's enjoyment of a real man? I could let you in on many more tales to pull off to." She giggled and winked at Karen.

I took offense to her attack on Karen's pristine past. Even knowing that wasn't the truth anymore. "It was his cumming all over your face Darlene!" I blurted out. I would have my revenge; I would make her the slut in this sordid tale. "It was his cumbathing you that set me off." I proclaimed

She didn't miss a step this one. "His hot spunk covering my face eddie? His huge load of cum filling my mouth as much as I could hold and still painting my pretty face? Not like those little bee-bees you shot at me in the laundry room. A MAN cumming all over my pretty face, my big tits, my......." Her eyes glistened as she relived this very real incident. She licked her luscious red lips as she described her encounter with Stan.

There it was, she licked her lips, and I shot my wad. Not a touch, those images she put into my mind didn't even require the four strokes I had needed on my own less than half an hour ago. Darlene burst into laughter.

Karen again just sat nonchalant shaking her head. "Bring me my hairbrush eddie."

"May I put on my robe please?" Again I was asking, pleading like a child.

"Just bring the brush down and DON'T dawdle." She commanded. I almost ran up the stairs, my now deflating penis dribbling with each step. I did manage to wipe myself off before returning with her brush.

Then all of a sudden it hit me like a load of bricks. Karen wasn't looking to spruce herself up. I had revealed to her in private my most humiliating experience. (No not being caught masturbating, that was my deepest darkest secret from her.) It was being made to fetch the 'Board of Correction' for my mother to use on me when I was bad. The hairbrush was going to be Karen's mode of punishment. Only now unlike with mom I was bare ass naked.

Forty-two year old men aren't meant to cum three times in an hour's time. My cock was again semi hard as I slowly walked back down the stairs and offered the brush to Karen.

"Your punishment from me will come tomorrow after we have talked this whole incident over." Her eyes motioned me to Darlene. Semi erect turned to FULL mast as I had secretly had just this fantasy before. More times than once had I found myself in my office at work with this vision in my mind and my hard cock in my hand.

I had no will left to argue. My hard-on wouldn't allow me any argument. I slowly plodded across the room to where Darlene had relocated herself in the overstuffed chair. My cock leaked as I stared at her lap, knowing my cock would soon be pressed against her bare legs.

Again Darlene read my thoughts and laughed aloud. "In your wildest wet dreams pervboy! Lay your self over the piano stool." So there was my fate. I went prone across the hardwood bench. My naked ass perched upwards. My dribbling penis pointed to the floor. Darlene looked to Karen for instruction.

"As you see fit my good friend. I am sure he will feel worse when my wrath is unfurled."

Darlene got that wicked grin on her face, that evil look in her eyes. As the hairbrush cut the air and made contact with my ass I yelped and squirmed. She gave me this warning, "Stay still you little pervert or it will get much worse!" Over and over she raised and lowered it against my now burning cheeks. How worse could it get? Tears were again falling freely from my eyes. I lost count at 22 and she wasn't slowing down.

Yet my betraying cock pointed straight out below me. Dripping copious amounts of precum into a little puddle below me. Somewhere around 30 Darlene paused and looked to Karen. "I do think my friend that your nasty little husband is enjoying this more then feeling remorse for his obscene thoughts of your best friend."

"It does appear that way doesn't it." Was her only reply as she rose and headed for the kitchen to replenish their drinks.

Karen's absence gave Darlene time to do as she pleased with me. She sat the hairbrush down and very softly started to rub my inflamed ass cheeks. "Does this feel better eddie?" She teased as she tickled my buns. "Or do you prefer getting this cute little boys ass SPANKED HARD?" she pinched my ass as she asked and I again jumped and yelped.

"I thought as much." She laughed as my cock twitched uncontrollably beneath me. Darlene spread my ass cheeks and ran her long finger thru the ravine and over my asshole. Her long nail scraping it as it passed over. "Or maybe you would like your little boy hole fucked?" she questioned as she pressed her fingertip to my sphincter. "Should I borrow one of Karen's toys and have my way with you?"

I must admit that at times in our bedroom alone Karen had pushed her finger in there and I did enjoy that pleasure. But to be truly fucked by a dildo had me trembling. "Perhaps another time she whispered." As Karen reentered the room and she moved her hand away from my bottom.

"Finished with him?" Karen asked as if asking if she were done with a magazine she was reading.

"My hand grew tired." She giggled.

"eddie doesn't seem to be tired at all." Karen replied noticing my swollen dribbling penis.

"For a little guy he does seem to have quite the comeback powers." That was the nicest thing Darlene had said about me all night.

"If only he possessed that prowess in our bedroom" was my wife's deflating reply.

"He seems to be a one shot wonder when we are alone, and that one shot always comes far too soon when I let him inside me." I felt forlorn. But it was true. Outside of Karen's vagina I could last hours when she played with my cock. Even when she sucked me I could last a good long time. But inside the glorious folds of her heavenly pussy I was lucky to last three minutes. Why was she telling my worst secrets and attributes to a third party?

"As you have sorrowfully attested to before my good friend, perhaps we should head back to the bar and see if those two young hotties are still about?" Darlene questioned her.

"I am much too tired and drained for anything that physical." Karen responded. Would she really consider that if she were not tired? Would she cheat on me? Would she take another to fulfill in herself what I could not?

As these insecure thoughts ran through my mind I was startled back to the present when Karen demanded, "Stand up eddie!, I think we are through here." I quickly rose to my feet, my knees shaking somewhat. The burning sting still on my buttocks, my cock still at full mast. "You can sleep in the guest room tonight Edward. I don't think I want to be intimate with you until after our talk tomorrow."

"Darlene you can move in with me tonight if you don't mind. Otherwise you can stay put in your room and he can have the sofa." I was torn in two. Never in our years of marriage had we slept apart before. Well not when we were in the same house. There were times when one of us was away but never like this.

"I would be MORE then happy to share your bed again my dear friend. It has been FAR too long." Again I was floored by Darlene's answer. 'Share again'? Had they shared a bed in the past? Was it just a sleeping arrangement or were they together in a sexual manner?

Karen looked her in the eye and with a smile and a gleam in her eye replied, "As I said before, I am tired." Her claim was not convincing in the least.

LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers