Weekend with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Star
Star
19 Followers

When we both finally finished we lay there for quite a bit. I think I even dozed off for a little while, feeling rather comfortable. Then my dad whispered in my ear that it was late and we should get some sleep. I sort of slipped off my father's body and stood up. I felt some of his cum drip out of me. I couldn't resist. I reached down and put my finger into it. I lifted my finger to my mouth and licked it off. I could taste the saltiness of my father's cum, mixed with the sweetness of my pussy juice. I looked up to find my father smiling at me.

"You really are a slut." He laughed.

He took my hand and we went to the tent. We feel asleep with my head on his chest and his arm securely around me.

The next morning we packed up the car and headed home. About fifteen minutes from the house I decided to ask him. It had been a very quiet ride home.

"Daddy, will we ever do that again?" I asked.

"Do what? Go camping?"

"No. I mean, well, um, have sex." I stammered.

"Yes, of course baby. Someone has to teach you how to be a good slut." He said with a grin.

I smiled broadly, I could hardly wait to see what he had in store for me...

Star
Star
19 Followers
12