WeiLi's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WeiLi, get between my legs and lets see what kind of cocksucker you are. Love my cock with your tongue and mouth. That's one of the things a black man will require of you." Mike ordered.

WeiLi got on her knees and was staring at this beautiful big black cock. She had never realized eleven inches was so long. It was as big as her wrist, or even larger. As if in a daze, WeiLi grasped his cock and began slowly stroking him. She put her mouth within an inch of his cock and inhaled the scent of him. His smell was so erotic! She let his cock touch her lips and licked a drop of precum off the head. She began licking the mushroom head and more precum was leaking out as fast as she could lick it off. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and attempted to suck his cock. That hurt her jaws and was very uncomfortable. She settled for licking and kissing the head and shaft.

Mike enjoyed watching the young Chinese woman attempt to suck his cock. She was the most inexperienced woman he had ever known. It was going to be a pleasure to make a real woman out of her. Right now, he want to fuck that tight Chinese pussy. This would be his first time to have an Asian woman and he couldn't wait any longer! Later, when he wasn't so horny, he would show her what's what. She hadn't had his long tongue up that hole, either, but her time was coming to experience everything, including his friends. "Okay, Okay. That's enough. You will get better in time, but, right now I need to fuck your little, tight pussy. let's see if you can take all this babymaking black snake. He's going to spit his poison deep within your belly. Let's go up to Tammi's marital bed."

WeiLi heard his words, but it never registered he was going to impregnate her. With Tammi on one side and Mike on the other, they entered the bedroom. WeiLi ended up in the middle. She never realized this was a safety precaution. She couldn't back out now, even if she wanted to. If there was a struggle, Tammi was there to help subdue her.

Another innocent married bitch was about to become a slave for black cock, Tammi was thinking. There would be another little half black running around the neighborhood. Since Tammi had been seduced and then surrendered to Mike, she was more than willing to bring any woman into the fold. Since WeiLi was having sexual problems, she was about to become another victim and Tammi was going to enjoy watching every second of it.

Poor, innocent, WeiLi lay on her back and allowed Mike to spread her legs. His mouth was all over her small breasts, making her gasp and shudder. His lips teased her hard nipples, while his hand found the wetness between her legs and began exploring the folds of her pussy.

WeiLi moaned when his expert finger found it's way into her slick, aroused hole. It's size bigger than her husband's dick. A thumb flicked across her clitoris in a spasmodic rhythm, that sent electric currents of pleasure throughout her lower body. Her hips responded in a rocking, arching motion.

His mouth never stopped nuzzling and sucking her small pointed nipples. Her breasts seemed to be connected to her pussy. Currents of intense pleasure were shooting back and forth between them. WeiLi's body seemed to be at the edge of a precipice and on the verge of flying off into space. She was seconds away from a mind shattering climax!

Before WeiLi could cum, Mike released her pussy and breasts. His body moved on top of her and he was placing his engorged cock against the opening of her sex. It's large, mushroom head was unable to fit into her at first and he ran it up and down her slick slit, wetting it thoroughly with her juices.

WeiLi moaned again and again, pushing her hips forward, her whole body screaming for his cock to be inside her. She was on fire and knew of no other way to put out the blaze. She knew he was too big, and was going to split her wide open, but she didn't care. She had to have him! She wanted to feel him stretch her open and fill her with his cock. She didn't care if he ruined her for life, she had to have this fire inside her body quenched!

Mike knew how ready she was and pressed against her again more forcefully. Her tight little pussy still resisted the blunt head of his huge cock. His cock was completely coated with her slick juices, and precum was leaking from his dick. He didn't want to force himself into her and have her scream with pain. He wanted this to be as enjoyable as possible for her, so she would come back again and again. He wanted a slave, but a willing slave.

WeiLi took the decision out of his hands, when she pressed her hips forward at the same time he was pushing downward. The combined pressure caused the bloated cockhead to pass the tight muscular gateway of her sheath. She gasped in sudden surprise and pain. He stopped with about two inches inside to let her adjust to his size. After a few moments, he pushed the massive length of his magnificent cock slowly deeper and deeper.

WeiLi was groaning and moaning, while trying to pull back and away from this monster invading her body. She could feel it pushing her insides before it's huge length. She had never dreamed anything that big would fit inside her small pussy. Yet, here she was taking all eleven inches of his black cock! There was some pain, but more a feeling of intense pressure. His pubic mound finally pressed against hers. He stopped to allow her body to accept his great size. She could feel his cock throbbing deep inside her body. It did seem like a black snake.

Then it hit her! What he said! He said a babymaking making snake! What had she been thinking? Why hadn't she understood what he meant? "Wait! Wait! I wasn't thinking straight. I can get pregnant if you do this! We must stop! You must put on protection! I don't want to have a black baby!" WeiLi was hysterically crying.

"With my cock buried to the hilt in your pussy is a fine time to think about getting pregnant. You're a little late to bring that up. I'm going to fuck you out of your mind! You'll be begging me to cum inside you before I'm finished. Mike growled.

He was buried too deep to even think of dislodging him. She could only pray she wouldn't become pregnant this one time. Besides, she had never experienced anything like this in her life. Her husband was so small, she always felt incomplete and unsatisfied. She would never feel that way with Mike.

Mike began moving slowly, as she was wet enough to accommodate his movements. The tightness of her sheath took all his willpower not to cum immediately. He loved the warm, wet, snug feel around his cock, and he knew she would love the feel of him. Soon, she would be begging for his cum.

WeiLi knew today was going to be different, definitely a day she would never forget. His strong, smooth strokes were causing her to take gasping breaths in time to the thrusting motions of his body. She had been so close to climaxing before, that now she was back at the peak and going over the edge. Her long, firm legs, clamped around his thighs as she climaxed in one giant explosion! This one was followed by two smaller explosions in rapid succession. She let out a long drawn out cry of satisfaction! She had never been so fulfilled! So happy! God! What she had missed all her life!

When WeiLi cum the third time, Mike knew he could hold off no longer. He could feel the pressure building and was well aware his long cock was pressing against the mouth of her uterus. If she was anywhere close to her fertile time, she would be pregnant. If not this time, then the next.

"Can you feel my cock swelling? I'm going to fill your belly with my black cum. Are you ready? Do you want my babymaking cum in your pussy? Tell me! Do you want me to cum?" Mike asked.

"Yes! Yes! I'm going to cum again! Cum in me! Give me your baby! Please, Please, I want your cum! I want your baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! WeiLi shouted.

WeiLi could feel his cock swell and begin throbbing. Her pussy was on fire and only his cum could put out the flames. When she felt the first spurt, it was like a fire hose being turned on. That put her over the edge again and she was cumming like never before! Every spurt of his in her pussy made her cum even more. It didn't seem as if he would ever stop, nor, could she. Momentarily, she passed out from the intense feelings.

She came to in a couple of minutes and Mike was laying beside her. She could feel his wet cock on her leg. She heard a slurping, sucking sound, looking down between her legs, she could see Tammi's head. Tammi was licking and sucking Mike's cum from her pussy. It seemed so natural and comfortable. WeiLi was more relaxed than ever before in her life. Tammi finished her and then cleaned Mike. Mike had a contented smile on his handsome face.

Tammi said, "I hate to have to say this, but, it is almost two o'clock. Unless you have a good excuse for Dan, hadn't you better get home?

"Oh, My God! Help me into my clothes! I'm so weak I can hardly stand." WeiLi gasped.

Before she went out the door, Mike asked, "Same time next week?"

" Yes! Yes!" WeiLi shouted.

to be continued...

12