Welcome Home

Story Info
Woman welcomes man home from work.
1.1k words
4.57
37.9k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing the car door he walks slowly up the driveway. Glancing at the house he notices that, oddly, all the blinds are shut. "Hmm," he thinks, "Maybe she's trying to keep the house cool."

As he approaches the door it opens slowly. A smile starts to emerge on his face, soon replaced by a look of confusion for she is not at the door. Walking in, he slowly looks around... dim lighting everywhere provided by lamps with colorful scarves over them. Except one. It is illuminating the doorway and the woman standing in it.

At only five feet four inches, the eyes don't have very far to travel, but they have plenty to see. Her hair is down tonight, rare in the heat they've been having. It's soft auburn radiance makes his fingers itch to lose themselves in her curls. Following the tresses down her head, and over her shoulders he gets distracted by the sight of full lips. Red. Wow, red lipstick. The lower lip is so full tonight and the red gloss makes it look juicy and delicious. He follows the curve of her smile and notices her eyes are done as well. Never in need of mascara her dark curly lashes are partly lowered over her beautiful aqua eyes. The accent on the lids makes her eyes seem more green than blue tonight. Green... she always jokes about how that means she's horny.

And thinking of horny he continues his path over her cheeks and down her neck. Cleavage...thank the angels above. The red dress is v-cut over her beautifully full d-cups. "Whatever she's wearing underneath is making a lovely mountains cape," he thinks. Briefly imagining burying his head in the valley between her breast he realizes it's coming closer to him.

Closing the door and dropping his bag he readies himself to take her in his arms. Still smiling she takes his hands and pulls him gently into the room. Sliding around behind him, he picks up on her scent. Nothing floral for this woman. Pure spice, almost exotic.

Her hands trailing over his chest and shoulders brings him back and he lets her pull his jacket off. Her small hands return around his waist to pull his shirt up and out of his pants. Nimble fingers begin to undo buttons. Her pinkies seem to be exploring his skin with each inch of flesh revealed. He can feel her pressed up against his back. Her softness molding to him.

As the shirt makes its way to the floor she slides down. Soon he feels cool silk sliding along his back. She slides the arms of the exotic robe over his own and comes around to the front to bring it up and over his shoulders. Bending his head for a kiss, she places her finger over his lips and smiles. Sliding that finger along his jaw she gently guides him backwards. As they move her hands are working at his belt and pant fastenings.

He feels the back of his legs bump into something. She pushes with her whole body and he goes down. Sinking into softness as she kneels between his legs. She removes his shoes and slides her hands up his legs. Raising slightly she runs her fingers through his hair as she presses her breasts into his face. Then, sliding her body down her hands catch at his waistband and tug. Slowly the pants, all the pants, come down and off.

Sitting on the sofa with nothing but a silk robe and his socks on he wonders what is in store next. She briefly sits back and smiles up at him, as if to keep him in suspense. From under the table she slides a small tray. It's covered with another scarf, but on top is a blindfold. Without a word she raises it to him. Hesitating he leans forward and she gently covers his eyes.

As she pushes him back, her hands trail lightly down his body...just missing the part of him he wishes she would touch and continue down his legs. She raises his sock clad right foot and puts it in her lap. He feels her fingers sliding the sock off his foot. The he hears a soft whisper of sound. When the cool silk floats onto his hardening cock he jumps but quickly settles down. Softly there is the sound of water. Then he feels the wetness on his toes, over his arch, around his heel. Something liquid and soft is spread on his foot and then there is just her hands and the wonderful sensation of a days worth of stress and tension being rubbed out of existence. Warm wetness again and a soft rubbing he feels in more important parts of his body end the experience. Gently she returns his foot to the ground.

Expecting the left foot to be picked up and the process to be repeated he is unprepared for the sensation of the silken scarf being dragged off his prick. She does it slowly and deliberately. As if it has a mind of its own, it grows more and throbs upwards as if motioning her to it. "Ahhh god," he thinks as he suddenly feels warm breath so close to the head. His hips strain upward seeking the soft lips he knows must be near. Her hands press down and he feels a moments disappointment. Suddenly he feels her tongue touch ever so briefly on the head. "Oh yes," he says as her tongue comes back and swirls around and around.

Excited to be in the deepest recesses of her moist hole he strains for her. As quickly as it began it is over and he feels her turning his hand over. She places a glass in it. By the feel it is one of the thicker tumblers. Bringing it to his lips he smells her best scotch. As he takes a drink she is lifting his left foot. Water, massage, water... it feels so good. And then, her mouth takes his biggest toe. Her tongue his twirling around it like a stripper on a pole. She is so warm and wet. And then she starts a slight suction. Jealous, his cock jumps and leaks. As she licks the bottom of his foot, he gets antsy for it tickles.

Trying to reach down to stop her and pull her up to him properly she removes herself completely. Both hands are placed on the glass and he hears her soft footsteps moving away.

"Okay," he thinks, "Let's just see what else you have in store for me."

End of part one.