Welcome Home Bash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tugged on the feeble knot to my belt until it came undone. He ripped it out of the towelling loops and brought it to my face. Lightning fast, maybe with a little help from me, he pushed a bit into my mouth and then tied it around the back of my head.

I kicked my legs out several times in my pretence to try and be free but thankfully he was far too strong. He pushed the gown up over my head. A hand grabbed my little breast again kneading it firmly. The arm wrapped around pinning mine to my side. I tried to slap him as he pressed down on me and moved his now free hand to the tool wedged between my buttocks.

Moving down he pressed it against my tightest hole applying just a little pressure. I genuinely started to struggle. I didn't want him to take my anal cherry, at least not like this. Whether he felt the truth in my struggle, I had no idea but he moved his fat cock to my saturated cunt where it was greeted eagerly. I stopped struggling savouring the feel of him stretching me wide, cooing with satisfaction. He slowly edged back so just his tip rested between my lips before ramming himself into me so hard I felt the carpet help it's self to a little of my skin. The force sent a ripple through me. He did it again, once more and then spoke.

"If you don't start struggling Ja..."

I knew what he was going to say and immediately began bucking violently in my pretence to remove him. At the same time I was loving the feel of him moving inside me as he stayed motionless, at least at the hips.

"That's a good girl." He told me moving his arm to lend himself support raising his chest off my back.

He thumped his cock back into me forcing me to squeal, albeit stifled beneath the infirm gag. He didn't stop this time. He thundered his tool into me with guttural grunts of passion. In my struggles I raised my hips to accommodate him more and meet him every time, each stroke building up the orgasm inside me until it hit like a Tsunami, powerful wave after powerful wave of nerve tingling delight tearing through me engulfing my every sense. The walls of my cunt gripping and releasing him as he still pushed in and out of me relentlessly and then suddenly he yelled out loud pushing into me one last time and staying there as his cream pumped deep in to me, his cock pulsing and twitching at his conclusion before he collapsed on top of me shuddering, gasping and sounding as exhausted as me.

We lay quietly for a moment despite the discomfort of our semi-chosen battleground.

"Let me put it in your bum Sis'." He said softly.

"Not just now Bash." I told him through the pathetic excuse for a gag. "Not yet."

But he did, a couple of days later.

* * * * *

Thanks to Gunter99 for his editing, help and advice.

And thanks for reading my first submission and first incest story.

Hope you enjoyed.

K_o_F.