Welcome Into The Family

Story Info
Arianne's in-laws step into her husband's shoes.
7.3k words
4.59
249.8k
62
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go, Arianne." With that, her father-in-law dropped a box and her personal mail into her lap. "I hope you don't mind but I checked out the box to see if everything was okay, nothing broken or anything like that."

Arianne's heart stilled then began thundering in her chest. She stammered, "Uhm no, no, that's... that's alright." She gripped the box tightly and kept her eyes on the road speeding by as the truck traveled back to the farmhouse. She and her father-in-law have been making the weekly trip to town together for the past month, ever since the company assigned her husband overseas for three months. To save money, Arianne and her husband had decided that instead of keeping a city apartment where they were both based, she would just stay in the farmhouse where he grew up, together with his remaining family of four brothers and a father who was a widower, since Ben's mother had passed away about five years ago. After arriving in the farmhouse, Ben stayed with her for a week to help her settle in before going off on his overseas trip.

During her husband's absence, Arianne felt the pangs of sexual hunger and had decided to assuage it by secretly ordering a dildo thru the Internet. Well, it was definitely not a secret anymore since her father-in-law had opened the box. She berated herself for not offering to pick up the mail from the post office. But how was she to know that the damn box was going to arrive earlier than expected? She was at a loss how to deal with the situation. Arianne attempted to explain, "Uhm Kurt, uhm, I hope that... uhm..."

"No need to explain sugar. You're a grown woman with a woman's needs, even though you do look like a kid most of the time." They both chuckled at his little joke, breaking the tension that had settled in the cab of the truck. Arianne could not deny the truth of his statement though. The banes of her life were her baby-doll looks and her diminutive height, which contributed to the impression that she was just a teenager instead of the twenty-five-year-old woman that she really was. The only indication that she was already mature was her 36-DD breasts, which seemed too massive for her slight 5-foot frame. She often lamented about their size, especially when she noticed that men usually focused on her chest instead of her eyes when they talk to her. On the other hand, she was secretly amused how her orbs oftentimes reduced the male gender to blathering idiots.

"It seems such a waste though." Kurt's statement brought her back from her musing.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, there are five able-bodied healthy men at the farm who can take care of your needs. There are the twins, Billy and Bobby, then there's Wes and Chuck. Of course I'm willing to do my share too."

Arianne was flabbergasted. She couldn't believe what Kurt said. "But, but... you're family."

"The more reason everybody should pitch in and help. We're supposed to take care of you while Ben's away. Who else can you turn to except family?"

Arianne didn't know what to say so she just kept quiet. Furtively, she glanced at Kurt, assessing him as a man for the first time instead of her father-in-law. When she first met him she was surprised to find an active healthy man instead of a decrepit one. When Kurt had removed his shirt during a hot summer day, Arianne was amazed to see a broad shouldered sculpted torso. If she had just seen his upper body she would have pegged his age at twenty something instead of his real age of sixty-three. Working beside his five sons, there was not much difference physically except that he seemed to have the most sculpted physique. She was chagrined to find that her husband, Ben, was a bit flabby compared to the other men in his family. Ben was the only one who had decided to pursue a corporate city life, while all his brothers opted to stay and work the farm. Their choice had definitely contributed to a magnificent masculine build for each one of them. Remembering all those rippling muscles glinting in the sun and the possibility of having those splendid specimens of manhood offering to give her pleasure caused excited shivers to run through her body as well as a gushing wetness to escape her pussy.

Arianne was startled out of her reverie when Kurt's large hand dropped on her knee. She quickly averted her gaze to the front and hoped he hadn't noticed her observing him. "Arianne, I sure hope I didn't offend you."

"Uhm no, no, not at all, Kurt. I appreciate the offer and, and I'll definitely keep it in mind." Arianne felt feverish from the feel of his hand engulfing her sensitive knee. She squirmed in her seat as another spurt of excited juice exited her vagina. At the rate she was going her liquids were going to escape her panties and leave a telltale spot on the cab's upholstery.

"I'm real glad, Arianne. Taking care of family is real important to us, especially with Ben being out of the country and all." Kurt squeezed her knee and felt the quiver that went through her. He was pleased to learn that his assessment of his young daughter-in-law hit it right on the nail. She was a hot one all right. She just needed a little prodding to let loose. Kurt was looking forward to helping her let go of all her inhibitions as well as introducing her to more rousing activities during her stay in the farm. He couldn't help the grin of anticipation that curled his lips.

Kurt deliberately slid his hand to cup her inner thigh. Her dress adjusted upwards to accommodate his huge hand. The feel of her smooth skin against his calloused hand hardened his tool and left him craving for the velvety softness that could be found between her legs. "Is this okay honey?" An elongated, "Mmmm..." answered his question. He was aroused by the sight of her head slightly thrown back and her nipples jutting through the thin fabric of her dress. Encouraged by her swift reaction, he slid his hand all the way to the apex between her thighs and grabbed him some hot pussy. He breathed out, "Oh baby, you're so wet. Oh yes, we're gonna take care of that itch for you. Kurt here will help you out darling. Just hold on and we're gonna find ourselves a private spot."

With that, Kurt turned the truck into a barely used side road and drove for a few minutes until it came to a dead end. They were completely surrounded by bushes and trees, which gave them some privacy from prying eyes. Kurt never let go of her hot pussy, squeezing rhythmically, while he used his left hand to put on the brake and turn off the engine. Then he turned his solid frame to face his hot daughter-in-law.

"Oh yeah baby. Let's open you up honey. Lean against the door sweetie. Leave one leg on the floor and keep that other leg up. Oh yeah, that's my girl." Kurt was treated to the sight of white lace panties that could barely cover her mound and wiry black pubic hair crowning a cunt that he wanted to sink his dick into. His hard-on was hurting real bad but he didn't want to go too fast or he might lose her altogether. He decided to use the same methods he used on young skittish fillies, a soft soothing voice and a gentle hand.

"Arianne honey, you're breathing way too hard. I think it's your dress. Don't you think it's a bit too tight? I think you should remove some of those buttons." Responding to his compelling voice, Arianne languidly lifted her fingers and started to unfasten from the top, slowly revealing the slopes of her 36-DD breasts as she undid the buttons all the way to waist level. Kurt wanted to see those mounds he's been fantasizing about for weeks. "I think you're still finding it hard to breathe. Why don't you put the sleeves down your arms?" He held his own breath as her fingers slowly parted the cotton dress.

Arianne moaned as the cloth scraped against her stinging nipples. Her skin seemed to have developed a burning itch. She wrenched her dress down her arms and released a sigh of relief. Her relief was short-lived, however, as the cool air assaulted her blazing skin. She whimpered, "Kurt, I feel so hot. Help me, I'm burning up!"

"Don't worry sweetie. Kurt's here to take care of you. Where do you feel too hot baby?" Arianne grabbed her tits and held them up. Kurt was practically salivating as he stared at the large brown nipples begging to be sucked, but he needed to hear the words that would let him know what she really desired. "What do you want darling? C'mon, tell Kurt baby. Don't be shy, I'm here to help you."

"Can you... can you put your mouth on me please?" Kurt decided to tease her and put his lips on the upper slope of her breast. "Nooo-- Lower, uhm, lower. Mmmm... Yeah, like that. Oooohh, suck my nipple. Both of them. Oooohh yes, bite me. I love your mouth. Please don't stop, please don't stop!" Kurt had no intention of stopping his hungry exploration of her tempting flesh. He laved her breasts with his saliva, and dragged his tongue over their contours, learning their shape and texture. His hands also squeezed from the sides to bring her titties into greater prominence to allow his vacuuming mouth to engulf as much of her breast as he could.

He aggressively pressed his bulge between her widespread thighs, and rubbed himself against her slit, making her moan in delight. She grabbed his ass to increase the pressure on her steaming pussy, and began to grind her crotch frantically against his. "Oh Kurt, make me cum. I need it so bad! Yeah, keep on rubbing against me. That's it! I'm gonna cum Kurt... your mouth is so hooott... oh yeah... I feel like I'm gonna explode... Ooohh, what's happening to me?!?" And then Arianne convulsed in a series of spasms that had her thrashing within the confines of the cab.

Suddenly, Kurt pushed aside her sodden panties and plunged his thick middle finger into her shuddering pussy. Arianne quivered even more from the added stimulation. "Aahh Kurt, that feels unbelievable!" Her inner muscles grasped his digit eagerly and another spurt of cunt juice paved the way for the entry of two more fingers. Kurt began to fuck her pussy fiercely with his three-digit probe while slaving over her full-size tits that were bobbing and shaking from all her excited movements. He opened his mouth wide and vainly tried to suck her whole breast in. However, he had to settle for love bites all over her swollen flesh as he nuzzled his face against the gorgeous orbs, astounded by their size on such a small woman. He sure wasn't complaining though.

And the tightness of her twat was gratifying, but at the same time raised questions about the level of her sexual activities with her husband. Coupled with her reactions to his touch, Kurt was beginning to believe that they never did it much. He briefly lamented the fact that he hadn't been able to persuade his son, Ben, Arianne's husband, to stay at the farm instead of taking that sissy job in the city. His city life sure had lowered his sex drive and produced an unsatisfied woman. On the other hand, it sure made his wife ripe for the picking.

Kurt raised his head from feasting on her mounds, and watched his fucking fingers in satisfaction. Her sweet oils coated his mini-rod as she moaned in blissful pleasure. A smile split his face, he sure liked seeing his young daughter-in-law writhing because of the things he's doing to her responsive body. "Does this feel good honey?" Arianne was too busy reveling in the sensations running through her sweaty flesh to answer him so he began to fuck her even more furiously, making sure to press on her clit with every down stroke, causing her to give a little squeal each time, curiously sounding like a baby piglet.

He chuckled and crooned in her ear, "That's it, baby, you're such a hottie. Do you like my fingers up your pussy? Cum for me darling. Yes sweetie, squeeze my fingers real tight. You love it don't you? You love my fingers in you, filling you up, stroking you as you cum!" True enough, Arianne's hips pumped vigorously into his hand as she wailed into her orgasm, "Aaaahhh!!!" Kurt rained soothing kisses all over her face as she whimpered incessantly while her hips slowed down and her orgasm faded.

The next day, as early morning sunlight filtered through the window curtains, Arianne continued to toss and turn on her bed. Visions of Kurt sucking her breasts and his fingers fucking her had kept her awake the whole night till early morning. All she could think of was her yearning for a hard thick penis to pound her pussy until she had multiple orgasms. Then she realized belatedly that she did have a penis on hand, albeit a fake one, but one that would serve her needs nevertheless. Frenetically, she searched for the box that started this whole thing. When she found it, she felt like crying in relief as she tore the package open to uncover the 6-inch dildo she had ordered thru the Internet, the same size as her husband's penis.

Without further ado, she opened her knees wide and planted her heels on the mattress for leverage, then rammed the dildo into her burning hole. She stuffed the bed sheet into her mouth to prevent her screams from being heard throughout the whole house. While one hand shoved the dildo into her hungry box, her other hand frantically rubbed her little nub of pleasure. Her back arched off the bed, and her eyes closed in ecstasy as tingles of sensation traveled from her vagina to the tips of her toes and all the way to the roots of her hair. Her breathing became pants of gratification as her pussy muscles gobbled the dildo into its depths.

Now that her immediate need is being fulfilled, she became conscious of an aching demand in her deepest recesses. Her head swiveled side to side in frustration as her hips attempted to take in more of the dildo. Unfortunately, it was already inserted to the hilt. She silently griped over her misguided loyalty to her husband's penis size. She should have ordered the bigger size! Now in the middle of frigging herself, she's actually becoming disgruntled because instead of satisfying herself she's becoming frustrated. Her imagination came to the rescue as she fantasized that it was her father-in-law's penis that was plunging inside her instead of the dildo, and instead of 6-inches, it was an incredible 10-inch penis. She removed the bed sheet from her mouth and threw it down on the floor as she muttered, "Oh Kurt, where are you? I need you! My pussy's hot, so hooott... I'm burning up again!"

"I'm here, baby. What do you need? Tell me, honey, and I'll do it."

At the sound of his voice her eyes flew open in surprise. She saw her father-in-law, Kurt, standing by the foot of the bed, watching her vagina with a hungry gaze. She was struck into immobility as she became conscious of the mortifying circumstances she found herself in. She just got caught buck-naked, masturbating with a dildo stuffed in her pussy. She had been so concentrated on getting an orgasm that she didn't even hear the door open. She was literally at a loss for words.

Apparently, Kurt was not. "C'mon, sweetie. That's so sexy. Continue pushing that dildo up your pussy. C'mon. Do it for me, baby." Arianne searched his face and belatedly realized that Kurt liked what he was seeing, and not repulsed at all as she expected. A feeling of warmth flooded her as a result of the knowledge that he wanted her. She let a teasing smile curve her lips as she slowly opened her knees even wider, leaned back against the pillows and deliberately began an unhurried rhythm with the dildo, looking at his lust-filled eyes the whole time, fascinated by the heated glitter she found there. "Yeah, just like that. Oh yeah, baby, you sure are hot. Faster, deeper!" The last request brought an aggravated moan to her lips, prompting Kurt to come closer and sit near the headboard. His whisper in her ear only provoked her nerve endings to a pitch. "What's the matter with my baby? You can tell me, honey, you know I'm here for you. Do you want me to do this?"

Abruptly, Kurt lowered his head and bit her nipple before sucking forcefully. In response, Arianne released one of her baby piglet squeals. Kurt freed her nipple and smiled tantalizingly, "Or this?" With that, Kurt suddenly inserted his rough hand between her legs and pinched her clitoris, making her yelp. He chortled, "Oh sweetie, you sure are sexy and funny." But his amusement quickly faded when his remaining fingers came into contact with the dildo. "Or this?" Then he gripped the fake rod and began a rapid pace that soon had Arianne thrashing wildly, her body searching for that coveted climax. But her earlier yearning for a deeper penetration came back forcefully, making her moan in need.

"C'mon, Arianne, tell me. What do you want? Do you want this?" Kurt stood beside the bed and released the tie to his pajama pants. He wore nothing underneath. So his giant penis swung unrestrained into view. The sight took her breath away. It was even better than she imagined. It was a glorious 12-inch sword wreathed in veins that could stab into her deepest recesses. In a voice that could barely be heard, she whispered in a rasp, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard now. Fuck me until I cum."

"You bet I will, baby. Come here." Kurt moved to the end of the bed, grasped her under the knees and drew her along the length of the bed until her hips were at the very edge. He discarded the dildo with, "You won't be needing that sweetie." Then he took hold of her legs until both limbs were pressed tightly together, forming a provocative frame for her pussy, while her feet pointed straight towards the ceiling. Kurt took a moment to admire her pussy lips unfolding to reveal the softer pink flesh inside, a sheen of moisture embracing the pulsing tissue. He licked his lips, wanting to eat that tasty pussy, but his fuck meat had been throbbing painfully ever since he had opened her bedroom door and realized that his young daughter-in-law was masturbating. As he watched that dildo entering her body, he couldn't help but wish to have his own steel pipe replace it and possibly give her the fuck of her life.

"Don't make me wait! Please fuck me now! Fuck me!" Arianne's impassioned pleas stopped his pussy gawking and made him focus on the matter at hand. Thinking to have a bit of fun first, he ran his knob along her pussy lips, trying not to moan too loudly as her pussy lips enfolded the tip. He groaned out, "Is this what you want, baby?" Feminine moans filled with longing and squirming hips filled with agitation answered him, so he decided to stop teasing and fill her with his cock instead, driving his rod into her pussy in one savage thrust. He gritted his teeth to keep from shouting at the tightness gripping his tool. He hadn't felt this level of constriction for quite some time now. No sir. He growled his gratification as her inner muscles massaged his stick. "Oh yeah, baby! You've got a hot pussy! I'm gonna love you till you scream!"

And then he proceeded to hammer his cock into her pulsing pussy, slamming his dick with jackhammer force, making Arianne grab a pillow so that she could stuff her face into it to muffle her screams, produced just as he promised. Kurt's gigantic pipe was reaching her in places that have never been touched by any penis. She felt that it was her first time all over again, experiencing pain and discomfort with his very first lunge, but the added girth and inches more than made up for it, making her tingle and squirm deep inside, fulfilling her desire for a deeper penetration. Consequently, her pussy immersed itself into the act of helping his shaft reach every inch of her vagina, slamming her pussy against his hips, rotating her own hips to achieve maximum sensation and arching her back so that his meat could slice into her even more deeply.

Kurt moaned at the wet tightness scalding his tool. He never imagined that being inside her could feel this good. He had fantasized about it of course but the reality far outweighed all his visions, just as his desire to help her reach the ultimate pleasure far outweighed his desire to just fuck her senseless, although he couldn't deny that the process was definitely contributing to his own gratification. He slid his hands from her calves to her ankles and opened her legs wide to form a V, making it easier for his cock to ram into her. He clenched his ass muscles and increased the pace of his fucking, causing Arianne's body to slide back and forth on the bed.