Welcome to Campus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her second cumming, I slowly kissed my way back up her body. I hadn't remembered taking her bra off, but it was gone, so I took each of her breasts in hand, explored them with gentle squeezes, and licked and bit each nipple gently, enjoying the feeling of her tiny, hard, nipples between my lips and teeth. I continued to work my way up her body to her neck, then rolled next to her.

She was still breathing hard, but sat upand unbutton my Carharts, slid off the couch and pulled them and my boxers down, found my cock with her tiny hands, and slowly stroke it to full attention. I managed to kick off my sandals and pants as she slid her mouth over my shaft and began working slowly up and down it. As she licked the head of my cock, flicking her tongue across the underside of the head, I ran my fingers through her beautiful hair and watched as she sucked me.

After a while of letting her go down on me, I took advantage of our size difference. She was small, so I managed to pull her a bit, forcing us into a 69, and allowing me access to that sweet pussy again. Natalia sucked on my cock, I licked and fingered her again until she moved, preventing me access, and began to bob her head furiously up and down on my cock. I think she was a but surprised that I hadn't cum yet, since I'd made her cum twice, but oral is nice, it just doesn't do it for me. Or at least not all the time. I wanted to be inside her.

It was probably more about where my mind was at, wanting to be in her, than what she was doing to me. She tried using her teeth, tried deep throating, tried using her hand, and none of them were working. Frustrated, she looked up at me and for the first time, I heard a slight accent, "am I doing something wrong?" It was half question, half statement.

"Nothing, nothing at all, baby," I responded.

She pulled her mouth off of my cock and stroked it, wet with my precum and her spit. "What do I have to do to get you off?" she asked, in an almost purr.

That was easy. "Get on your knees. Put your forehead on the ground," I instructed, then stroked my cock slowly as she did just what I asked. Watching her move to my favorite position was... sexy. If it was possible, I was even harder. Before putting her forehead to the ground, she looked behind me with a demure smile and wiggled her ass from left to right. Her knees were about a foot apart and I could have almost cum right then. It was that hot.

Slowly, I moved behind her. First, I pushed her knees together, then moved closer. Taking my cock in hand, I slapped her ass with it. Yeah, I'd seen it on porn before and thought it looked cheesy, but it felt good against her soft ass. Then I pressed the head of my cock against her ass, at the top of her ass cheeks, and slid the head down slowly, burying it between her cheeks until I was at the entrance of her pussy. As I slid my head inside her, I put a hand on either hip and slowly pulled her towards me.

Her pussy was amazing. Pushing my cock inside her felt almost as good as it tasted. Considering I'd been fingering her for at least an hour, she was so tight you might think she'd never been fucked before. Her responses to my tongue and touch, however, and her cock sucking skills, set aside any doubt as to whether or not she'd ever been with a man. I slowly pushed my cock in about half way, then quickly pulled her towards me, fully entering her. As tight as she was, I slid in easily. She was so wet, but the speed surprised her a bit and she moaned. Holding her hips, I began thrusting in and out of her. Her moans turned to shouts and I was doing all I could not to spill. I can't even begin to say how long I lasted inside her exquisite pussy, but I spilled before she had a chance to cum again. Quickly, I pulled out and thrust three fingers inside her. She looked back, slightly confused, but was quickly moaning again, wiggling her ass as I fingered her amazing pussy, thrusting my fingers in and out, until she squirted and climaxed, releasing a mixture of a moan and a scream in response, and collapsed into her belly.

I lay down on my belly, part on top of her, part next to her, and we breathed hard together. My cock was sticky with our combined juices and I gently slid my hand on her ass and whispered into her ear, "I guess this is one hell of a welcome to the department, huh?"

She giggled and kissed me.

12