Welcome to the Jungle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," he started with a lopsided grin. He leaned down to kiss her, and just that made her want to cancel their plans for the evening and "stay in."

"Master of words aren't you," she giggled when the kiss broke.

"You seemed to like it enough," he cocked an eyebrow. "You ready to go?"

"I'm ready!"

He opened all of her doors for her, asked her about her life, learned her background, and laughed at her stupid jokes. This could not be real. They ate at a ridiculously nice restaurant, watched a hilarious movie, and soon they were headed back to her apartment.

He walked her to her door, and attempted to kiss her goodnight, but she wouldn't have it.

She pulled him close as he ended the kiss, "Come inside..."

"Baby, you have class in the morning. In case you don't remember, you didn't get much sleep last night, and you missed classes today. You need to rest."

"I can get plenty of rest after..."

He grinned and rolled his eyes as she pulled him inside. She started kissing him the second the door closed. She'd never slept with anyone before last night, yet she didn't really understand how people didn't do it all the time. Especially if they got to do that with someone like Bryce.

He nuzzled her neck and moved his hands slowly up her shirt, "You look absolutely stunning. Of course you always do, but these jeans and your ass had me hard all night long. You have no idea how perfect you are."

She blushed and laughed, rolling her eyes, "You talk about me, what about you? Mr. Tall, dark, sexy, tattooed, muscular, tattooed, and did I mention very tall and very tattooed?"

He pulled back from her and eyed her skeptically, "You seem like the last type of girl who wants a guy with tats."

"Oh, do I," she smirked. Her hand travelled up the length of his arm and lifted his sleeves to trace lines over the body art, "I happen to be very... very fond of your tattoos." She kissed the designs on his muscled arms, and began moving upward across his shoulder, up his neck and to his jawline.

Bryce tensed up and smirked, "And here I thought I was finished getting ink. You certainly inspire me to have more."

She finally reached his lips, and the second her touched his, there was a knock at the door.

Bryce looked toward the door, "Are you expecting someone...?"

"Of course not..." she stalked to the door, "I don't know who it could... Jason..?"

"Alice... I'm so sorry I was not expecting you to have company..." Alice watched as Jason eyed Bryce from his gel-less hair, to his tattoos, down to his chucks. "I was just coming to check on you."

"Well, you could have called..." Alice frowned closing the door a little bit. Bryce didn't deserve scrutiny by anyone, much less by Jason.

"Right. Well give me a call when you get a chance. I'll see you around." Jason spun on his heel as if he were offended and stomped away while Alice turned embarrassed. Before she could say anything, Bryce guessed.

"Ex-boyfriend?"

Alice sighed, "Yeah. I don't know why he would come here. From what he'd told me when we broke up, he met someone else... I can't believe he turned up here."

Bryce studied her face closely, and while she'd tried to mask the hurt, it was still there. It wasn't that she wanted him... but it was embarrassing having someone that was the center of her life put her under a microscope like that. He'd looked... disappointed in her... though he had no business having any sort of feelings about her or what she was doing.

Interrupting her thoughts, Bryce said softly, "Maybe I should head home for tonight..."

"No, Bryce, please don't. I promise I had no idea he was coming here... He doesn't even live here. It's not a big deal I swear..."

Bryce cut her off with a soft kiss, then whispered against her lips, "Baby, trust me, I understand. Five years is a long time. It's not emotion free after a month. I just can't stay here with you when you're feeling so conflicted. I would be taking advantage of you, and I'm not that person. You were clear in what you wanted last night, but right now, you're not. I'm okay with that. Text me or call me when you feel up to it. I had the greatest time with you tonight."

He kissed her again and smiled that lopsided smile before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

Well, fuck.

12