Welcome to the Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David walked up behind me and rested his hands on my hips. Then he reached around with his right hand and found my opened pussy lips and used his left hand to guide his penis in. I felt the head push aside my pussy lips and slowly inch its way deep into my canal. Once safely inside, he began pumping slowly, in and out. His hands returned to my hips and then slid around to my stomach and chest. He began pinching and pulling both of my nipples. His pumping and rubbing got me more and more excited and I started pushing back into his body to force him in deeper. I looked around the room as everyone watched me and David do it. People were watching our every move. John was walking around with his camera to get different close up shots. I felt ashamed yet excited by the idea of everyone being able to see us in our most private of moments. I could feel David getting closer and closer to exploding. All of a sudden he slid his hand down my tummy and over my mound. He carefully started rubbing his finger over my clit. I couldn't stand it any longer and I whispered, "David that's going to make me cum." Saying that threw him over the edge, I heard him grunt and then I could feel his cock exploding inside me. That was all it took to make me cum too. I held on tightly to the stool and screamed with an intense wave of pleasure as the orgasm hit me. It pulsated through my vagina three times before I finally regained control. Everyone applauded and I turned bright red. David slowly pulled his softening cock out and I could feel our juices leaking and dripping down my thighs. John said "you two can use the bathroom to clean up--there are some towels in the closet." We quickly made our way to the bathroom, cum dripping out my pussy quickly now.

When we got to the bathroom I got some towels from the closet. As I wiped off my legs and held the towel on my pussy I looked at David and said "That was the most humiliating experience of my life. How will we ever be able to face these people again?" David said, I don't know, they all seemed to like it though. Lets just stay in here for a while." "How are we going to get home tonight? They have all our clothes and we live two blocks away?"

Just then there was a knock on the door. It was John, "Come back and join the party you two. The entertainment part of the show is over. You can just be yourselves now. Come and get yourselves a drink."

"Right, be ourselves with no clothes while everyone else watches us." Since we were still under the influence of the drug, and were instructed to rejoin the party, we had no choice but to return. David started stroking his soft cock and I said "Why are you doing that now?" He said he was still under instructions to do it whenever his cock got soft until the evening was over. With David stroking his cock, we left our bathroom sanctuary and walked back to the living room. Everyone was standing and chatting between themselves. We each got a beer and tried to act normal, as normal as possible standing there naked. Several couples came up to us and said how much they enjoyed our performance. Nancy and Jim stopped over and said that they knew just how we felt. They were horrified at first when it happened to them but after awhile they came to enjoy putting on shows for their neighbors. They said the first time was definitely the hardest.

John eventually stopped by to give us our final instructions for the night. We had to remain at the party until most of the guests left. He had retrieved our shoes so we could run home fast through the back yards if we wanted to. He told us that he had taken lots of photos of us with his digital and video camera, and if we told anyone about this evening, or refused to join them at future parties, then he would post the pictures on his web site and e-mail them to people at our work.

David and I mingled for another two hours in the buff, David stroking his cock now and then to keep it rock solid. When most of the guests had left, we put our shoes on, gathered my purse and David's wallet and keys, and left the party. It was a cold summer evening, and after making sure there were no cars driving by, we streaked home to our new home.

Nobody said anything for days. Two weeks went by without any signs of the party. Just when we were beginning to wonder if it really happened, we received a small envelope in our screen door. It was an invitation to another party. I opened it and read it out loud to David "You are invited to a party at Peter and Sara's cabin in the woods. Just bring yourselves and your sense of humor, all food and drinks will be furnished by the neighborhood. Friday at 6:30pm. Special entertainment featuring 'Brianna and her Banana' and 'Davy in his Panties'." There were two pictures of us --David in my panties and me with the peeled banana sticking out from between my legs. I looked at David and felt my heart thumping with excitement...

-------------------------------------------

This is my first attempt at writing a story. Please let me know what you think. If you're wondering if I'd like this to happen to me in real life, well actually...absolutely!

12