Welcomed Guests Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Penny, I'm still not sure..." He hesitated, and she frowned at him.

"Hank, its fine. Here, you tilt your head and open your mouth and you can honestly say you didn't touch the bottle...please do it Hank?" she asked him nicely, and he knew, she would get mad soon after if he didn't give in. He sighed and did as she asked him. She raised the bottle over his open mouth and bringing it close, shot several streams into him as well as many drops. He almost dribbled as he started laughing and had to stop himself, but she stopped and looked at him as he tasted his sister's milk. She grinned as she watched his pleased reaction.

"That's' actually good." He told her and she nodded in agreement.

"It is, though I didn't know what to expect. Hey wait a second." She told him as she pulled down a shot glass from the shelves. He saw her place the glass on the counter.

"Penny...this is for the baby..." he started to protest.

"Oh Hank, she told me she only pumps when the baby doesn't feed enough and that she doesn't really need it, and I'm only gonna pour a bit...an ounce, she has four left in the bottle." She told him as she poured just a small amount into the glass. Henry looked at her and shook his head at his wife actions, but he had to admit, it probably wouldn't hurt anyone to drink a bit more. She replaced the nipple top and put the bottle back in the fridge. She then picked up the glass and giving him a salute with the glass, drank about half of the amount. "That's good." She said as she offered it to him.

"Probably shouldn't..." He muttered out as he took the glass, then glancing at her, drank the remainder of the glass. "Hate to admit, but yeah that's good...almost like a thin eggnog or something." He told her, as he placed the glass on the counter. As soon as he did, Penny jumped into his arms and kissed him deeply, she surprised him with her tongue, though he quickly returned the gesture. After a minute she broke the embrace and laughed. "I guess it's an aphrodisiac as well." He told her with a grin. She nodded, feeling playful.

"You ready for bed?" She said as she teased him, by taking off her shirt, exposing her bra to him. He laughed.

"Somehow I don't think sleep is on the agenda tonight." He said as she lead them upstairs.

"Nope." She said simply as they reached their room and she pushed him back to the bed and closed the door behind her. "I think it's gonna be an all-nighter." She told him with a giggle as she quickly stripped and joined him on the bed. Sleep was in short supply that night for Henry.

When the Henry awoke the next morning, he asked Amanda if it was ok if he left them alone for the day. It being Friday he figured he should run to the office to get some work done on his current project...he couldn't work at home now very well with his sister and the baby there. She told him they would be fine, so he left for his computer lab, taking his laptop to download unto the mainframe at work. After about six hours he felt better for the work and left to return home. His wife would be home shortly after him he figured maybe they could go out as a family if Amanda wanted too. He found his sister, asleep on the couch, the baby in her lap asleep as well. Her breasts were still uncovered, obviously feeding the baby when they both drifted off. He woke her, thinking it unsafe to let the baby lay there in such a way...she could roll off.

"Oh hey, you're back. Was I asleep?" She asked sleepily as she looked up at him. She reached down and moved Jenna slightly, to make sure she didn't slide down her legs after seeing her brother doing the same as she moved as she stirred. She then pulled down her shirt after noticing it still up. "Oh god, I'm glad you woke me and caught the baby...I can't believe I fell asleep, but I didn't sleep very well. The noisy neighbors kept waking me up last night." She told him in a sarcastic voice, her lips sporting a large grin. He grinned in apology to her.

"Yeah sorry about that, but Penny was wild with baby making madness. You know how it is." He told her and she laughed.

"Ok, forgiven I guess. Was work ok?" She asked him, looking over as he took his favorite chair.

"Was ok, I got some work done, which I have putting off of late." He told her. She looked at him guiltily.

"I'm sorry we had to come stay here, I know its messing up your routine." She told him, but he shook his head.

"Nonsense, you needed a place and I'm your brother. I wasn't about to let you and my niece stay with a bunch of druggies." He told her, forcefully, not wanting her to be upset...it was his decision. She nodded, smiling at him.

"And thank you again for that, I can't tell you how much that means to me Hank." She told him and he gave her a beaming smile, blushing a bit.

"Well, I was thinking that if Penny wanted to go out after she gets home, that we could go out and eat or shop, are you game?" He asked her and she nodded with a smile.

"God yes, what woman turns down free food or shopping?" She asked him and he laughed, and nodded at her. "Well help me up and I'll put the Jenna down for a bit so I can take a shower...I haven't had one today yet." She said and he helped her stand as she supported her baby. She then started up the stairs to her room. He went to go get a drink from the fridge so that he could relax while he waited. He noticed there was more milk in the bottle that he and Penny had drunk from last night, maybe another two or three ounces. He chuckled as he remembered his wife's passion and wildness last night in bed, after they had drunk from that bottle. He poured some soda and went to watch some TV for a while. About ten minutes later, his sister called softly to him from the top of the stairs.

"Hey Hank...Hank, where did you want to go, shop or eat?" She asked him, and he looked up and saw her with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Not sure, maybe both..." He told her and she nodded. She left back for her room and closed the door. About another ten minutes later she came downstairs and he looked at her. She had on a short party dress...obviously made for clubbing and it didn't seem to cover her legs or breast very much.

"Wow!" he caught himself muttering as she drew close to him. She laughed, her face blushing as she looked at him.

"It's about the only nice thing I have that still fits me, and this used to be way too big and long for me. I had to keep pinning it up in the back the few times I wore it. Everything else I have is dumpy preggo stuff or beat up jeans and crap. I don't have any nice clothes with my jumbo boobs here." She told him, her face still blushing as her ogled her. Henry could almost see her ass in back; the dress was so hiked up on her larger bodied frame. She had far more curves than before that was sure, he thought to himself. His eyes must have been speaking volumes, because her heart started racing and her face stayed flushed. "You like?" She asked him teasingly as she slowly turned for his benefit, causing his jaw to fall open, he thought she looked gorgeous. He nodded.

"God yes!" he muttered out before he thought about his words. He blushed after he gave his words and his expressions some thought. "You look good." He rephrased his statement, and she laughed.

"I'll take your first answer. So this is ok to go out in?" She asked him as she still styled her dress for him playfully.

"Yes, though it might be a bit fancy for what we had planned. Didn't Penny buy a few things for you the other day?" He asked, remembering she had taken his sister out and gotten her some things. She shook her head.

"A couple of maternity bras, panties and a few other... necessities, but that was all." She told him, as she looked at him, her face still burning.

"Well, we can get you a couple of new outfits tonight then, if you want?" He asked her and she grinned at him and nodded vigorously. She leaned over and gave him a big hug.

"Thanks again Hank." She told him as she embraced him. Just then Penny opened the door and saw her friend with her panty clad ass in the air as she leaned over Henry as he sat in he chair. She felt her chest tighten and wondered what she had missed.

"Well hello!" She called out as she walked into the house. Amanda rose up, her face still flushed in excitement as she looked at her friend. "Am I interrupting you two?" She asked them playfully, a small smile on her face. Amanda giggled at her question, and then glanced at Henry, who was also blushing.

"She was just giving me a hug." He told her simply, a grin on her face knowing she was playing, at least that's the way she sounded. Amanda nodded to Penny.

"Yeah, just a hug." She repeated to Penny, knowing they had just been hugging, though some of her deep thoughts spoke differently. Penny laughed as she walked over and hugged her.

"I know you guys were, but you look so damn guilty of something..." Penny said, looking at both of them, though she winked at her husband. "And what's with the very tight outfit?" She asked looking at his sister. Amanda grinned.

"It was quite literally the only thing I could wear out, the rest being crappy jeans and maternity stuff. Henry wanted for us to go out to eat and shop." She told her and Henry nodded.

"I was figuring on getting out and when she showed me she didn't have any clothes I thought we could pick out some for her and buy them." He explained to his wife, who looked at him funny.

"Since when do you help women pick out clothes?" She asked him teasingly. He shrugged.

"She's my little sister and I didn't want to stay in the house, so we can go eat before hand." He told her.

"Ok, just let me get changed first." Penny said as she looked at them for a second and turning, walked up the stairs. Amanda turned to her brother and laughed.

"Why did I just feel like I got busted by mom or something?" She asked her brother with a grin. He shrugged but nodded too her.

"I don't know but I felt the same way kind of. Who knows." He shrugged again as he glanced back at her. He glanced back again when he saw her turn and followed his wife upstairs, watching her panties from under the dress as she strode upstairs. He snapped out of it as she topped the stairs and walked out of his view, he shook his head wondering what he had been thinking. He told himself he needed to stop watching her like he had been doing, she was his little sister. He had certainly been having vivid thoughts about her, which he knew he shouldn't have.

"You know Hank and I were just hugging right?" Amanda told her friend again, feeling that she might have been having doubts about that with some of the looks she had given downstairs. Penny looked up at her with a grin. She was dressed in only panties and a bra, looking for what she wanted to wear out. She nodded at Amanda.

"I know, but do you? I don't think you would be up here explaining what you were doing again, unless you weren't sure yourself Amanda." Penny told her, still smiling slightly. Amanda shook her head at her friend's suggestion.

"No, seriously, we were just hugging. I came downstairs to show Hank what I had to wear and he said it was fine so I hugged him." Amanda explained too her and Penny nodded, her face still keeping it's smile.

"Amanda, it's ok, I believe you. You're my best friend and he's my husband and your brother. I trust you, no matter how much you guys are teasing each other." Penny told her, and Amanda looked like she was about to protest again at her use of 'teasing'. "Amanda listen, I know you are horny and I certainly know Hank is...he stays that way, and if he gets a thrill from looking at your new breasts or you from ...what you're looking at...well I usually get the benefit in bed, so I don't mind. So it's ok." Penny explained to her, and Amanda blushed a deep red, but she laughed nervously.

"Was I that obvious that I was checking him out?" She asked her friend playfully, knowing both of them had noticed. Penny laughed and nodded.

"Listen Amanda, I love both of you and I trust you both, so if you guys want a little visual stimulation, I don't mind it. Even if it was to become a bit more then visual." Penny said to her, and Amanda looked at her, stunned.

"Penny, what are you suggesting...?" Amanda asked her friend, amazed by what she thought she'd heard. Penny shrugged.

"I'm just saying...listen, you and I have history. Before we both started dating boys heavily, we both enjoyed each other, and I don't know about you but I have never been with another woman, just you. It was because we were super close...still are. So I'm just saying that if things ever went a bit further, I'd understand." Penny told her and Amanda looked like a landed fish...mouth agape and stunned. Penny laughed at her friend, though walked over and hugged her, and then when Amanda looked at her directly, she kissed her deeply. Penny tongued her friend and after a few seconds, felt Amanda return the favor. They stayed like that for half a minute, their tongues swirling together before Penny broke the kiss.

"So you're saying it's ok if I was...if Hank and I...?" Amanda asked her, trying to get a grasp on what Penny meant or thought. Again Penny laughed.

"Listen, just think about what I said, and you'll discover what I meant. I already told you I love and trust both of you, and just wanted to tell you again...I'm glad you came to stay here. Maybe that sluggard of a brother of yours will finally put a bun in my oven!" Penny said, then giggled at her friend, making Amanda smile. Amanda still felt confusion inside her head, but she figured that her friend wanted to change the subject, so she let the matter drop and she would do as Penny told her...think on it. She watched her friend finish dressing and figured they would leave soon, so she went to wake her daughter. Amanda quickly changed her diaper and clothes, then took her down stairs to feed her on the couch. Even as she walked down the step, she thought about Penny's words.

As she feed the baby, she was even more aware of just how much her brother watched her, and of how often she glanced at his crotch, even after she told herself not too. It was almost like she was drawn too it visually, unable not to look since it was there, tenting his pants. And she was also acutely aware of Penny walking in and out of the living room, a grin always on her face as she watched the two of them in their visual flirtation. Amanda's face felt aflame at the situation and she felt totally naked, not just her breasts exposed, but she also acknowledged to herself that it excited her terribly...her panties were a throbbing wet mess. When the baby started drifting off, she watched her brother stand, adjusting his pants as he did, and start to get ready to leave the house. Penny came up behind her and kissed her neck softly.

"Is the little girl ready to go?" Penny asked, and Amanda glanced back, unsure if she meant her or her daughter, but she nodded nonetheless. Penny handed her the baby carrier and she took it and strapped Jenna in for the trip out. The baby slept through the handling as she always did...she usually only fussed is she was hungry or soiled. Hank smiled at the two or them as she stood, and she smiled back at her brother.

"All ready to go?" He asked her.

"I guess...wait, Penny grab the bottle from the fridge in case she needs to feed. I'd rather not play National Geographic mommy in public." She told Penny and watched as her friend retrieved the said object and slipped it into the diaper bag, picking it up for her friend.

"Yeah, only do that in private." Penny teased her and Amanda blushed as she and her brother chuckled. They were all grinning as they left the house. Dinner passed uneventfully, the baby staying asleep till right before they left. Henry had chosen too go to a restaurant in the mall complex, so after they ate and Amanda feed her baby again, it was a simple matter to just find another parking space closer to the mall entrance.

Even though the main purpose was to clothe shop for Amanda, Henry couldn't resist going into the computer store to browse their selection of hardware and games. The two girls made fun of him about 'boys and their toys', but he just grinned as he looked. But finally they made their way to the shops that Penny and his sister could sink their teeth into. They browsed the first couple and they had few items that fit Amanda's new curves, particularly her large breast size. Reluctantly Amanda agreed to look at the 'plus' store, hoping to avoid what she termed the "fat farms', but Penny pointed out with her huge breasts, it was her best bet. Penny also pointed out that she shopped there from time to time, so Amanda agreed at last.

The two women took their time looking, giving Henry the duty of carrying and looking after the baby in her carrier. He strolled around, mostly bored as he looked at the rows of clothes as the girls shopped. He looked over at times to see the two collecting large armfuls of clothes for Amanda to try on, gigging at ties for some reason or other. He did notice when they finally took their selections to try on in the booths. He found a bench to sit on while he waited for them to finish. Minutes later Penny emerged and got his attention as his sister strolled out and in front of him, wearing a short sun dress that showed a fair amount of cleavage as well as complimenting her skin tones. He thought she looked very pretty in it and said as much, smiling at his sister and she smiled back, almost dancing in front of him as she posed for him.

Penny watched the two of them, a secret smile on her face as thoughts ran through her head. It was very obvious that the two of them were flirting...heavily. But after a minute Penny ushered her friend back into the booth to try on more selections. Henry had a bemused look on his face now, a bit more interested in shopping now then before. In a another minute they again made an entrance, this time his sister, wearing tight leather pants that hugged her legs and butt, while her top was a flowing long sleeve shirt that was very open in front, showing a huge amount of cleavage. Henry mouth dropped at this selection.

"I think he likes it Penny." Amanda said as she modeled for her brother, but glanced at her friend. Penny laughed and agreed with her. Henry laughed in embarrassment, indeed liking the way the outfit hugged his sister in one place but was hanging off her in another.

"I hope you're not picking these on my liking them or not...I am your brother Amanda...and I'm already married." He said, throwing in as he glanced over at his grinning wife.

"We know Hank, but you're the only guy here so your opinion counts a lot, since these outfits are more for guy eye candy then Amanda...she can always wear trashy jeans or T-shirts around the house." Penny told him, a grin still riding her lips. Henry shrugged, but Amanda giggled like a kid at Christmas.

"Listen, guys I love that you are helping me with this stuff ...paying and all, but I can only accept so much charity...I think these are more then enough." Amanda told them, meaning the two outfits she had already modeled for her brother.

"Ok Amanda, but let's pick one more out for you, then we'll stop. I know just the one." Penny said, and Amanda nodded in agreement. Penny leaned over to her husband as Amanda walked back into the booth. "Wait till you see this one...hold onto your socks!" She whispered to him, a sly smile on her face as she lifted back up and turned to go. He looked at her in amused confusion, wondering what game his wife was playing. But he waited until they emerged a few minutes later. Penny came first and did her best Vanna White impression as she heralded his sister's entrance from the door.

Again Henry's jaw dropped, this selection was by far the most elegant...and erotic. It was a short dress, hanging to about mid thigh, with both sides split up the middle, showing a lot of leg on the sides. The dress's top covered most of her breasts, only a faint line of cleavage showing, but as his sister turned as she modeled for him, he saw that the back was completely open, barely hanging from her shoulders and open down to the top of her butt. Henry could even see the beginning of her crack at the very bottom of the dress. He felt his pants beginning to fill out at the sight before him.