Well Made Lover

Story Info
She uses her son's robot as a sex toy.
2.7k words
3.78
36.8k
25
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guy_Faux
Guy_Faux
60 Followers

Author's note: Permission is granted to reproduce this story, as long as you give me permission and notify me that you have it on your site. Thanks.

Amy had always been a curious woman. The forty-three-year-old mother often found herself snooping into son's business. It wasn't that she suspected he was up to any wrong. In fact the opposite was usually true. Her son, Chad, was a child prodigy. He was always hard at work in his basement laboratory, developing something that was sure to benefit mankind. Amy was proud of her son, and although he encouraged her to be patient until his inventions were complete Amy couldn't help peeking every now and then. And lately she'd felt more curious than ever thanks to her son's super-extra secretive project. He was just spending so much time down there lately. Amy just had to look.

Chad's lab was always a mess. Amy wished her son would let her clean, but he insisted everything was organized to his liking. Sure enough if anything was disturbed he'd be certain to notice, so Amy had to be careful as she tiptoed through the piles of loosely scattered papers and half-finished projects. In the corner she spotted something new. There was a sheet draped over a large object. As she got closer she noticed how distinctly human it looked. For a second she wondered if her son had become a Frankenstein. Obviously she couldn't restrain herself. Without hesitation she pulled back the sheets, and...

"Holy cow," she cried out unintentionally. Amy found herself staring at something that looked like a six-foot-tall mannequin. It was white from head to toe, and void of a face. But between its thick legs hung something that caused Amy to blush. The thing had a dick. The thing was impressive, at least ten inches long, and thicker than Amy's wrist. She couldn't help wondering why her son would make such a thing. As far as she knew Chad was straight. If he were going to build an anatomically correct doll then shouldn't it be female?

Quite suddenly the tall figure began to move. Amy tripped back onto the floor and screamed as the towering doll stretched out its arms, and then cocked its head from side to side. Looking down at Amy, it stretched out an arm towards her. At first Amy cringed, but then she saw that it was only offering her a hand. "May I help you up," it asked politely.

"T...Thanks," Amy stuttered out, accepting the help.

"I'm sorry to have frightened you. I am called Droid. My creator, Chad, has designed me to be of service to human kind. May I ask your name?"

Amy was impressed with her son's work. The machine man was so polite, and his voice so charming. Obviously this would be her son's greatest invention. "My name is Amy," she said, "Chad is my son."

Droid leaned in close to examine the woman. "No, you're too young to be a mother. I read you to be no older than twenty-five."

"Oh god, you're too polite," Amy chuckled, "Look at me, I'm a mess." Of course Amy was exaggerating. Like any woman she couldn't resist fishing for compliments. While perhaps not passable for a woman in her twenties, Amy was still quite gorgeous. She worked out every morning, ate right, and took the occasional visit to the plastic surgeon to keep her amble C-cups looking firm. Certainly her hair had started to silver a little, but maturity suited her well. Hardly any of her son's friends from college hadn't flirted with her. Whether she'd admit it or not Amy was a wonderful MILF.

"Please do not be offended, Amy, but you're the first woman I've seen. And if you're any example then this will be a wonderful world that your son had born me into. You're absolutely gorgeous."

Now Amy was giggling like a school girl. Droid may have been a machine, but he was obviously programmed to be absolutely charming. On top of that Amy hadn't forgotten about his... accessory. That big fat dick just hung there, begging to be used. A sly smirk crossed the woman's lips. If Droid had been made to service humans then why shouldn't she be the first? That dick couldn't just be for show after all.

"Droid, would you... Would you sleep with me?"

"Are you asking me to engage you in a sexual encounter, Amy?"

"Yes, I guess so. But only if you want to."

Although the robot had no face Amy could sense that it was aroused. At the very least it's cock was beginning to harden. "Let us go to your bedroom, Amy. But I must warn you that I am programmed to never leave a woman unsatisfied. I will not stop until you orgasm. Is that ok with you?"

"God yes," Amy cried out, "That sounds fantastic!"

It'd been nearly five years since Amy had last fucked. It'd been that long since her ex husband ran off on her. She had no regrets about giving her body to a mechanical-being created by her son. Once in her bedroom she proceeded to strip while Droid watched on. It's once flaccid dick was now fully hardened; protruding from its body and refusing to go down. The thought of having a lover who could never grow tired aroused Amy. She couldn't stop giggling and blushing. This would be something new for the woman. In her lifetime she'd never orgasmed so much as once. Now she was being guaranteed that experience.

Standing naked before the machine, Amy suddenly felt a bit modest. But Droid showed nothing but approval for her firm, shaven body. It playfully forced her back onto her bed, and then began rubbing its warm fingers across her body. Amy wondered what sort of foreplay Droid might be capable of without a mouth. Her question was answered when its fingers began vibrating. As it sank its hands between her legs Amy let out a loud squeal. It was better than any vibrator she'd ever owned. It was as if Droid knew exactly where to touch. Droid didn't need a mouth, that much was for sure.

"Your so warm," Droid said, "I want to sink into that warmth and never come out."

"Fuck me," Amy yelled, "Please, just fuck me and never stop!"

The machine's other hand moved to her breasts. This time its entire palm was pulsating, sending waves of pleasure across Amy's body with just the slightest touch. Never had any woman experienced such a pleasure, Amy was certain of that. Finally the machine took its hands away, moving them to her thighs so that it could hold them apart. Her pussy dripping wet, Amy had never wanted a dick to enter her so bad. As Droid slid in its cock let out the same pulses as its hands had; causing the woman to groan and moan like a whore.

Droid fucked with machine precision, using a mixture of bucking, vibrating, and tickling to ensure optimal pleasure. Amy was in tears from pure pleasure. No sound came from Droid. It seemed content to let this moment be completely Amy's. Finally, Amy's whole body seemed to scream. Her eyes closed, and for the first time in her life she knew was absolute joy felt like. There was a warmth within her as if Droid was cumming and cumming, but certainly a machine couldn't do that. Amy had no time to think about it. She collapsed onto her body and laughed.

"Can I keep you," she asked, practically too breathless to speak.

"I hope so. I want to give you this everyday for the rest of your life, Amy."

Amy could only smile. She wanted that too, but she was too tired now to confess it.

Unfortunately after their sex Amy had been forced to put Droid away. She cleaned him off to leave no evidence, and instructed him to keep their whole experience secret. Chad seemed none the wiser. The nineteen-year-old didn't mention a thing through dinner. This was a relief for Amy. After all, she had plans for her son's new toy.

Day after day when her son left for school Amy would fetch her new partner. Droid would fuck her early before her shower, then in the shower, the after her shower, and of course again during lunch, and once more before it was time to be put away. The constant fuckings left Amy sore. She had trouble walking, and had to explain it off to Chad as soreness from her morning jogs. Amy also began to find that wearing clothes during the day was just pointless. Taking them off just wasted time that she and Droid could be fucking.

One afternoon, only a week after she'd discovered Droid, Amy was in the kitchen cooking up lunch. She had on a tight, pink apron to protect herself. Droid commented on how sexy she looked in it. The machine couldn't resist teasing her exposed ass a bit with some playful slapping. As Amy busied herself with mixing some vegetables into a pan she was suddenly surprised by Droid just pushing her down flat onto the stove, and then ramming his jumbo dick straight into her ass.

"Droid... I'm... I'm... Oh god!" Amy's lips quivered. She'd never had her ass fucked before. Droid held tight to her thighs as it buried its massive dick deep into her. This was a new pleasure for Amy. Instinctively she bucked back against the robot, aiding in the fuck. Her supple tits popped out of her apron as Droid pressed her harder and harder against the stove. Finally the usual warmth overcame her. "That was great," Amy cried out.

Droid wasn't done with her yet. Still holding to her legs, it spun her on the stove easily, and then yanked her legs back apart. Before Amy could regain her senses the machine plunged into her cunt. "Its ok," Droid said, "My cock is self-cleaning."

There was a bit of pain as Amy's bare cheeks rubbed against the stove's grate, but she hardly noticed that through the pleasure of the fuck. Despite constant fuckings it always felt fresh and new with Droid. Her hands clutched the stove for support, as Droid rammed harder and harder. Amy had never seen her tits bounce so much. Her orgasm came quickly. As she practically collapsed down onto the ground she looked up at her machine lover and noticed something curious. There was something running from the head of its cock; it was silver in color and practically dripping down onto her face.

Amy quickly sat up onto her knees, grabbed the dick, and began sucking. The flavor was metallic, but not bad really. She kept her eyes on Droid's face. Her lover's hands came down to grip her head. Pulling her tightly, it forced its massive dick all the way in. Only once the drip had stopped dick Amy sick back, smirking.

"What is that stuff," she asked.

Droid stood quiet for a moment. "Someday I'll tell you. Now go wash up, I'll finish your meal preparations."

Content with the answer, Amy stumbled off.

Amy had been feeling unusual lately. It'd been more than a month since she'd begun fucking Droid. Their sessions lasted longer and longer. At times it seemed like she never even got out of bed. Her body was always sore, and yet all she wanted was to be fucked again and again. In her state she'd all but forgotten about modesty. Only a few days ago she'd wandered naked into the kitchen with Chad sitting there. She claimed that she didn't know he was there, but truthfully she just didn't care. Lately all Amy cared about was Droid. She hated the time her son was home because it was time Droid couldn't be in her.

Late one night Amy lay in bed tossing and turning. She wasn't tried. It'd been a good couple days since she'd last eaten, but she wasn't hungry. The only thing she felt was uncomfortable. There was a distinct tingling from her pussy that she just couldn't explain. Rather than wallow in bed, Amy climbed out of bed to go examine herself in the mirror. What the woman saw nearly caused her to scream.

Where Amy's pussy should have been there was just a patch of white. It reminded her of Droid's skin. It felt warm and rubbery. There was a small rectangular hole right on her mound, and between her legs was something like her cunt but with no sensitivity. As she turned Amy saw that it had spread to her back as well. Her ass was gone... No, she still had cheeks, but they were as white as her pussy. The white ran up her spine and to her neck. And right above white cheeks she noticed something off, like a square cut into her white skin. Trembling, she reached around to touch the square. When she did she found that it popped open. Instead was a...

"What the fuck is this," Amy whined. Reaching into her body she dragged out what looking like a plug. It was on a long, white cord. Amy knew that she should be more upset than she was, but for some reason she felt compelled to plug it into a socket. When she did it felt like her fatigue was fading. A gentle smile crossed the woman's lips as she sat down on a nearby chair.

"Charging complete." Amy couldn't recall falling asleep, but it was now six in the morning. Four hours, thirteen minutes, and eight seconds had passed since she plugged herself in. Wait, Amy thought to herself, how did she know that? She hadn't even looked at the clock.

When she stood the cord unplugged its self and slid back into her. The square plate even closed behind it. Amy looked to the mirror again. Something was wrong, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Wait, yes she could, her whole body was white. Amy didn't panic. She didn't scream or yell. She just stood there looking at her new body. She was white from head to toe just like Droid. Her face wasn't as blank. She had the distinct shape of where eyes should be, and a bulge like a nose. And unlike Droid she had lips; full, luscious ones at that. Her head was also bald like Droids, matching the rest of her body.

Her white body was much leaner than before, but with breasts that were swollen up to E-cups. Tiny nubs at the center of each breast reminded her of nipples. Aside from the rectangular hole on her pubic mound she looked neutered. There was still the hole where her pussy had been, but sliding one of her slender fingers into it produced no stimulation.

Amy walked out of her room and downstairs to her son's lab, where she found Droid in his usual place. "What have you done to me," she asked calmly.

"I did this in response to your request. You asked that I fuck you and never stop, but eventually you would grow old and die as an organic life form. In this state you will live forever."

"And so that silver goo..."

"Those were nanomachines of your son's design. When he designed me his intent was for me to penetrate a woman, and use them to cure a woman of reproductive failings. But it was simple enough to reprogram them to rebuild you in my image."

Amy considered what she was being told. It all sounded logical. "Why am I so calm," she asked.

"The only emotions you may now experience are love, happiness, and excitement. When these emotions aren't in play you'll remain calm. As a machine you can accept this logic, correct."

"Yes, this seems fine. But what is this hole on my groin?"

"A modem. If we are separated we'll be able to fuck online."

"Cybersex?"

If Droid had eyes they would have rolled. Amy smiled with her rubber lips, and then turned away from her lover. Bending at the waist she smiled as his fat cock entered her. In this state the two could simply plug into each other to experience bliss. Amy had to give it to Droid. He'd followed her request wonderfully. Now they were both literally made for each other.

Guy_Faux
Guy_Faux
60 Followers