We'll Take Mom as Downpayment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! No! Stop!"

Kendra's head was between the two front seats as the need to cum overwhelmed her.

"Don't stop, Danny," Marco urged. "This is going to be good."

Danny rubbed her clit roughly and drove his cock into her with additional force. Kendra's juices flowed and the sucking sound of the sex could be heard throughout the car.

"Ahhhhhh, God no. No! Noooooo!" Kendra cried out.

One last stab at her clit drove her over the edge.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she repeated over and over as the orgasm began.

After that, the men only heard incomprehensible moans and groans as Kendra's body gave in. Her head tilted back and then dropped forward in repetitive displays of satisfaction as she came, recovered, and came some more. Her hair swayed back and forth and looked more disheveled with each new wave of pleasure.

When she was almost done, Danny announced his orgasm with a thunderous grunt. His cock emptied several loads of cum into Kendra while he held her firmly in place. He squeezed her tits and could feel her pussy contract around his cock with each pull of her nipples. And then it was over.

"Just like a woman," Marco said. "Bitch and complain and then cum like a demon. I think she's going to do just fine when we drop her off."

"You'll let us go?" Kendra asked in a weak voice.

"We'll let YOU go. We need to keep the kid for insurance."

"What more do you want?" Kendra pleaded. "Haven't I done enough?"

"We want the money, honey," Marco said. "And we need to teach your son a lesson. Mess with us and we'll mess with you."

Marco was driving the car down a pitch black path through thick woods. After a little more than a mile, he stopped.

"Get out," he told Kendra.

She had pulled on her shorts and was glad to exit the back seat. Danny was right behind her, his hand on her arm.

"Take her down by the lake," Marco shouted out from the front seat. "Make sure she can't follow you back."

"Got it," Danny said. "I'll be back in a bit."

"Jeff, I'll be alright," Kendra tried to assured him, and herself. "Everything will be OK."

He then led Kendra to a large four wheel ATV hidden in the woods. Danny told her to sit behind him and to hold on. Once he had it started, they tore out of the parking spot and through the trees at a harrowing speed. Any thoughts Kendra had of escaping were overpowered by her fear of falling off the vehicle.

Back in the car, Marco told Jeff, "She won't be hurt by us. I wanted you to be here so you can say she was fine the last time you saw her. Danny will drop her off and come back. Then it's a matter of your mother using her brains to get out. Pay the money and we'll go get her."

Jeff looked silently into the gloom of the forest with a sick feeling in his stomach.

###

Kendra heard the ATV disappear over a ridge and back into the woods. There was no way, in the darkness, that she could follow tracks to get back and the route Danny took could not be replicated in her mind. She was lost, on the edge of a large lake.

She shivered as she got her bearings. Her eyes got accustomed to the dark again after looking into the bright headlights of the ATV. In the distance, on the far side of the lake, she thought she saw lights. Kendra squinted and even thought she could make out the outline of a house, or cabin. She decided that was the direction she'd head.

Ten minutes into her hike around the lake, Kendra was sure it was a cabin. Her pulse accelerated at the thought of being rescued. She only needed a phone and she'd be fine.

Kendra was nearly panting as she walked rapidly up to the door of the cabin a half hour later. The wooden steps creaked just before she knocked.

The door opened and light from inside flooded the entrance. A man Kendra thought was in his early forties looked at her with surprise.

"I need help," Kendra panted. "Do you have a phone I can use?"

The man continued to stare at the beautiful woman in the jogging outfit, the absolute last thing he ever expected to find at his door.

"Babe, do you see any electricity coming into this shack? We use gas for everything. And we don't allow phones," the man said.

"A cell phone?" Kendra asked.

"We come out here to fish and get away from that shit. Sorry. But you can come in and we'll talk about it."

Against her better judgment, she stepped inside. Kendra convinced herself it was better than heading back out into the woods. Alone.

She saw a second man, about the same age, sitting by the table in the kitchen. A very small living room near the fireplace was the only other visible room, but a hall presumably led to a bedroom and bathroom.

"How the hell did you get here?" the first man asked.

"I...uh, I was running and got lost," Kendra lied unconvincingly.

Both men gazed in disbelief.

"Well, whatever. But I wasn't lying about the phones. There's nothing here. The idea is to get away from society," he explained. "Not bring it with us."

The dejection on Kendra's face was palpable.

"Maybe I should just head back, then," she offered.

"Oh, I think that would be pretty foolish, honey," he said. "Between the bears and snakes, I'm not sure you'd last too long. Better wait til morning."

"No. That's OK. I'll take my chances."

She turned toward the door, but the man's large hand was on her wrist quickly.

"Let go of me!"

"I don't think so," he said. "Not until we've had something to eat. You can cook, right."

Kendra's large eyes revealed her anger and fright. Her bottom lip trembled.

The man dragged her toward the kitchen.

"This is Hank. I'm Jason. I don't think we've met," the man said dryly.

When Kendra didn't reply, he said harshly, "What's your name?"

"Kendra."

"Well, Kendra. You're going to cook us dinner. The fish are already cleaned. You just need to fry them and we'll all eat together before we talk about the plan. Sound fair?"

By all appearances, the men were educated, upper middle class guys on a fishing trip. They were not the least bit unattractive, with no more than a day's growth of beard. Their clothes were neat, bordering on expensive. Kendra guessed they were bought from an online outdoor clothing store. In any case, they were a step or two above Marco and Danny.

Kendra looked around the tiny kitchen. A gas stove with two burners was about all she had to work with, besides a small countertop and sink.

"She looks awfully hot from her run," Hank said. "Maybe she'd be more comfortable without that top. And she's going to be cooking and all."

Jason smiled and looked at the nipples poking against the material.

"I think you're right," Jason agreed. "Take it off, babe."

Scenes from earlier in the evening flashed through her head as Kendra considered her options.

"Listen. Just let me leave and..."

"Take it off."

Both men looked intently as Kendra pulled up on the top and, once again, exposed her full breasts to the eyes of strangers.

"Holy shit," Jason said. "I never thought I'd see that this week."

Kendra laid the top on the counter and looked at the men in disgust.

"Where's the fish?" she asked.

Hank got up and took the filets wrapped in aluminum foil from a small cooler by the back door. He walked over to Kendra and handed them to her.

"Here you go," he said, moving his hand to her breast as soon as she had taken the fish.

Kendra flinched and tried to pull away, but Hank was persistent in his groping. When he had touched both tits at least once, he smiled and moved away.

"Nice and firm, Jason," he said.

"I bet," Jason replied. He walked next to Kendra. "Let me show you where stuff's at."

He pulled out a skillet, oil, flour, and matches to start the fire. When he was done, he was behind Kendra and wrapped both hands around her and onto her tits. He was rougher than Hank, but caused no pain. Kendra could feel his cock growing.

"Very nice. Now can you cook?"

The men sat back and watched Kendra prepare the meal, adding a couple ingredients to what Jason had supplied. Soon, they were all eating in relative silence. Kendra avoided eye contact but could feel their stares on her topless body. The food was good after a long, troublesome day, but she had a lot of apprehension about what would happen when they were done.

She didn't have to wait long to find out.

"Just put these dishes in the sink for now," Jason ordered her.

Kendra obeyed with a couple of awkward moments when she had to reach over to get the men's plates. They did little to give her room, instead letting her breasts dangle by their faces.

When she was done, Jason said, "How about a little dessert, Hank."

Smiles of recognition were exchanged and Kendra considered making a dash for the nearby back door. But Jason was out of his chair and effectively blocked her route. With wide eyes, Kendra cowered back into the tiny kitchen. Jason reached out and took her by the arm. With a mighty tug, he had her near the empty table. He got behind her and pushed her against it.

"Put your hands on the table, honey."

"No. Don't. Please," Kendra begged.

"Now!"

Kendra had both hands on top of the table and she was bent slightly at the waist. Suddenly, she felt his hands on the top of her shorts. The first yank brought them below her ass. Then he pulled them off completely.

Hank looked on while leaning back in his chair. The grin on his face was wicked and a little uneasy.

"Spread those long legs," Jason demanded. "Let's see that tight pussy of yours."

Kendra did as she was told with help from Jason's hands.

"We've been in this cabin for almost a week. The fishing hasn't been great. But it looks like the sex is about to improve greatly," Jason said.

Kendra heard his zipper open. A few seconds later his cock was resting on her ass. She couldn't see it, but got a good idea that it was more than ready to slip inside her. He dragged it along the crack of her ass and down to her pussy. The head rubbed across her and Jason pushed it with his hand against her clit.

A few strokes reawakened her body. Luckily, she was still wet from Danny's session with her in the car. So when Jason put the thick head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy, she didn't cringe quite as much as she normally would.

"Hold on, babe. I'm REALLY horny," Jason warned her.

Kendra saw Hank smile just before feeling the long, fat cock penetrate her. She clung to the end of the table and cried out.

"I warned you," Jason said. "God damn, you're tight. And wet. This is going to be fun."

He began to fuck her with quick, deep thrusts that caused Kendra to exhale loudly. She moaned from the intensity of the sex, but was numb from her previous encounters.

Hank opened his pants and pulled out his cock. It was already stiff before he started stroking it, but Kendra saw it grow with each passing minute.

Jason was holding her tits and playing with the nipples, his legs slapping against her ass in a constant rhythm.

"Get down there and suck poor Hank's cock," Jason told her.

Kendra repositioned herself and leaned on Hank's legs with her hands. Then she lowered her head over his erection and felt Jason push his cock back inside her cunt. The blowjob she gave might not have been the best, but it was considerably better than what Hank had expected entering the evening.

Hank didn't take long to leak a few drops of precum onto her tongue.

"Fuck, Jason. She's got me ready to shoot a load," Hank said.

"Do it, buddy. I'm sure she's used to it."

Hank held her by the head and pushed his cock upward in fast repetition.

"Tighter," Hank told her. "Suck it harder."

Kendra tightened the grip with her lips and felt more cum leak out.

Hank groaned loudly. "Fuck, yes. Get ready!"

Two more thrusts were followed by a long grunt. Then Kendra felt the warm, salty fluid hit the back of her throat. She let up on the pressure applied to the cock, but it continued to pour cum into her mouth at a steady pace. She tried to swallow, and that only caused her to suck on the cock harder. Hank came some more.

At the same time, Jason was holding her by the ass, giving every indication of starting his own orgasm. Finally, Kendra felt more cum being deposited in her cunt. Jason slapped against her, each smack signaling another spurt of his semen. Jason grabbed her tits and she squeezed his cock harder. They fucked for another minute, and then Jason was empty.

The men put their cocks away with total satisfaction.

"Thanks for the meal," Jason said. "What are we having for breakfast?"

Kendra was too busy finding her clothes to answer.

###

In the middle of the night, when both men were asleep, Kendra snuck out the front door of the cabin. The men almost certainly expected her to leave, maybe even wanted her to. It would be easy to tell anybody who asked that she came to them and made herself available. Why else would she be out at night in her jogging outfit?

Kendra walked about a mile from the cabin, found a spot near a path at the edge of the woods, and leaned against a tree. She was asleep within minutes, even in the cold and damp of the night.

She was awakened by the sound of footsteps. Afraid that it might be Hank and Jason, or a bear, she crawled as silently as possible deeper into the woods and behind a tree. The sun wasn't quite up, yet, but there was sufficient light to make out shapes.

She saw a man on the path. He looked young; maybe early twenties. He seemed to have a backpack on, but no other hunting or fishing gear. Kendra believed there was a chance he could pass without noticing her. But in her effort to stay behind the tree, she cracked a twig.

He looked up immediately. Kendra hid for a second and then peered around the trunk of the tree. Their eyes met and Kendra turned to run.

"Hey! Wait!" the man yelled.

Kendra ran up a slight embankment that flattened out at the top. He heard the man running behind her.

"Stop!" he yelled.

Without looking back, Kendra sensed she was putting more space between them. She leapt over fallen logs and through thick underbrush. Her legs were being scratched, but she ran faster. They were approaching a little clearing.

Just then, Kendra was tripped up by something she hadn't seen. She tumbled onto the ground and rolled onto her side. The straps of a backpack were over one foot. He had thrown it at her and successfully brought her down. In a second, he was looking down on her.

"You don't listen very well," he said between breaths.

"Leave me alone," Kendra said defiantly, knowing that her luck with such demands was not good.

"Why? What the hell are you doing way back here anyway?"

"Jogging."

The young man laughed derisively. "Yeah, right. And I'm searching for Bigfoot."

"I have no money with me," Kendra said.

The man looked her over. He was very athletic with bulging arm muscles. Jeans hid his legs, but Kendra assumed they were just as powerfully built. For his part, the man was equally impressed with Kendra.

"We're in the middle of the woods. Who needs money?"

Kendra kicked away the backpack and gave indications of getting up.

"Whoa. Where the hell are you going?" he said.

"I have to get back."

She was almost to her feet.

"No you don't. You took a wrong turn. Your jog took longer than you thought."

He pushed her back onto the ground and began to open his backpack. The more Kendra struggled, the harder he pressed her down with his foot. She saw him pull a thin rope out of the backpack. Her stomach tightened.

"Come here."

He pulled her up by one arm and dragged her to the nearest small tree. Standing behind her, he quickly pulled both of her arms back and began tying the wrists together.

"Stop! Stop it!" she cried, resisting his actions and kicking back with her feet.

He was silent until the arms were firmly secured. Then he walked around her slowly and faced her.

"There. Now let me look at you closer."

His hands slid up the side of her body and lingered around the outside of her breasts. He pushed them up as far as the tight top would allow. He ran his thumbs over the large nipples.

"Very nice," he sighed.

He pulled up the top until her tits were uncovered and let it collect at the very top of her chest. Without another word, the man licked one nipple before putting the tit in his mouth. He sucked on it and lightly bit the nipple, feeling Kendra squirm in the process. He spent several minutes working on the tits and feeling his cock grow harder and harder.

Then he moved his hands lower and slid them inside the front of her shorts.

"God. You don't have panties on. What a fucking, sexy whore you are."

He put a hand on her pussy, swiped a finger across her clit, and then proceeded to pull off her shorts completely. He took a while to inspect her almost naked body, particularly the space between her legs with the fine patch of hair leading the eyes down to her clit. His next move surprised Kendra.

The young man leaned down and used both hands to spread her legs. Kendra watched him move his face closer, and then stick out his tongue and search out the hole. As soon as he had it, the tongue slid inside her and Kendra stiffened. He pushed his tongue up like a rod and licked the entire area with great precision and skill. Kendra could not hold back the moan.

The man pulled out and licked up to her clit. Again, Kendra's body became rigid. He licked her a half dozen times and she felt a response. He put the clit between his lips and sucked on it. He put it in his mouth.

"Ohhhhhh, stop. Please stop."

He licked and sucked harder. Nobody had ever eaten her like this: so well; so skillfully; so slowly and yet firmly. Her clit throbbed uncontrollably and Kendra unconsciously thrust her hips forward. He put his hands on her ass and held her tightly against his face. He ate her with even more force.

Kendra moaned a sound even she didn't recognize. Her insides bubbled up with a feeling that only led to one thing. How could she let him do this?

She cried out and he felt her body about to give in.

"Should I stop," he asked her mockingly.

Kendra nearly shouted with frustration. But she tried to be silent.

He licked her for fifteen seconds, felt her body shake, and asked, "Now? Can I stop?"

Kendra wanted to cry.

"No."

"Then what?" he asked.

She didn't feel his tongue any more. Her clit pulsed wildly.

"More," Kendra whispered.

"More what?"

"Lick it...some more."

"Until?"

Kendra's body was limp.

"Until I cum."

The man buried his head in her pussy one last time. He attacked the clit and Kendra prepared to cum. He stabbed at it with his tongue and, this time, she DID scream.

It echoed in the woods as Kendra's orgasm burst through and flowed for the next full minute as he ate her. She thrashed against his face and the tree behind her, yanking on the ropes with each new wave of ecstasy.

In the middle, without warning, he pulled back. Kendra watched with desperation as he pulled down his pants, put his thick cock at her cunt, and violently thrust into her. Kendra howled once more as the completion of her orgasm was guaranteed. The harder he fucked her, the longer she came.

Kendra wrapped her legs around his waist and accepted every plunge of his huge cock. Much quicker than she expected, he was joining her in an orgasm. With his hands under her ass, he came with long streams of cum. Slow, deep thrusts soon sped up to rapid fucking that had both of them cumming multiple times.

He was still erect when he pulled out. Perspiration ran down both of their foreheads, even in the chill of the morning. They panted as one.

"OK. I'll stop," he said. "Did you cum?"

"Fuck you."

He laughed and picked up his backpack once he was dressed.

"I have to leave you now. You'll be able to get out of those ropes before too long. Enjoy the rest of your jog."