Wendy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fable
Fable
41 Followers

“What do you suppose that couple in the next car is doing?”

“Don’t you want to know the moral to the ape story?” If I could get her to laugh and release her grip on my hand for a second perhaps I could make my exit and make it across the street before Mrs. P gave up and went to bed.

“No, I didn’t like the ape story.”

I was beside myself. Nothing was working. Was she going to keep me here all night? Little did I know.

“Look at them,” she said, pointing to the imaginary car with her left hand, not releasing my hand which she held in place with her right hand.

“They’re playing a game,” I speculated.

“Really, what game is it?”

“Baseball,” I said, having heard about a very popular game couples played at the drive-in.

“Baseball at the drive-in? How is it played?”

She was spoofing me. A woman her age had not only heard of the game but had probably participated in it.

“You know, first base, second base and so on.”

“I’ve never heard of it, honest, tell me,” she said in sincerity, pressing my hand to her tit. There was no question.

Hastily, I kissed her, “That’s first base, now do you get it?”

“That wasn’t a kiss, you’re still at home plate, in fact, that’s strike one, two more and you’re out.” With that, she freed my hand and brought her lips to mine. I put more effort into this kiss. Her lips were soft and moved like little ripples on a pond. She took my lower lip between her teeth to tease me. I tried to not think of Mrs. P. being alone across the street. Brenda broke our kiss and sat back, fanning her face.

“Okay, you got to first base but remember, you still have one strike, three strikes and your out. What’s second base?”

This little game was coming easy to her. But I was enjoying her attempt to disguise her prior knowledge as to how it was played.

I pulled her close again, slipping my hand inside her blouse. “This is second base,” I said, squeezing her bra clad breast, briefly, then pulling my hand away.

“That’s not second base,” she said, unruffled. “You have to ‘slide in’ to second base, you’re still on first, with two strikes, one more strike and your out.” With that, she pushed me back on the love seat and sprawled on top of me and gave me an open mouth, tongue searching kiss, feeling, I was certain, my cock which had sprung to life. I felt her bra strap on her back and fumbled with the catch until it snapped open.

Easing up on the kiss, she gave me space to unbutton the top three buttons on her blouse and insert both hands beneath her bra. The kiss intensified as I cupped her tits gently grazing the nipples with my thumbs. “You’ve got second base well in hand,” Brenda laughed, leaning back to let me enjoy massaging her tits. My eyes had become accustomed to the darkness. She seemed to be enjoying the attention I was giving them.

I leaned over and took one of her nipples between my lips, circling it with my tongue, pushing it, flicking it, causing Brenda to take my head in her hands and say, “mercy.”

I snaked one hand up her shorts leg, feeling the edge of her panties before Brenda grabbed my hand and held it. “Is that how you go for third base? You’re running out of the base path, take a more direct approach,” she said, directing her eyes to the small belt around her waist. I was thankful that she didn’t call strike three. Instead, she pushed me back on the love seat arm and brought her mouth to mine.

It only took seconds to open the buckle and lower the zipper lowered. I felt the curve in her ass as I pushed her shorts down. “Watch the steering wheel,” she said, reminding me that we were at the drive-in as she broke our kiss and leaned back on the seat. I moved to the floor, careful to avoid bumping into the steering wheel or accidentally honking the horn. She looked down at me, anticipation on her face, wearing the sleeveless and unbuttoned blouse over the bra which hung loosely over her tits, and white cotton panties.

As I had guessed, her legs were tanned as far as I could see and smooth with not a hair showing. The band at the top of her panties hugged her round tummy, reminding me of Mrs. P., for about two seconds. I knew what I was going to do. I was heading for third and I would run out of the base lines. Picking up her left foot at the ankle, I kissed her knee cap, then, raising her leg high, I kissed behind the knee.

Brenda sat still, watching me through half closed eyes. Taking the other leg the same way, I kissed behind the knee and up her inner thigh, licking and kissing all the way to her panties. That is when I noticed the aroma invading my nostrils and the wet spot in the crotch of her panties. Repeating the process on her other leg I was enjoying running out of the base path because I knew she was not about to call me out for it.

The wet spot was growing. I touched my tongue to it and pushed in. Brenda made a little coughing sound and pushed her pelvis forward, wanting me to pull the panties down but I paid no attention. I pushed my tongue against her panties again and moved it around. She opened her legs and clucked her tongue sharply. I felt her hands on the back of my head.

As I moved my hands to the top of her panties her butt came off of the seat in an instant to accommodate me. The plain white panties slid down her legs with ease to reveal her wet and matted hair. Her butt was on the edge of the seat, her legs open. My tongue traced her pink and open libia majora, then pushed inside. I looked up to see a strange expression on her face, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open.

Her pelvis moved forward, anticipating each lap my tongue was making between her lips. I smoothed the wet matted hair aside and inserted a finger. Brenda lifted her butt off the seat to meet it. I inserted a second finger and pushed in farther, placing my thumb where her clit should be. My hand was getting wet as Brenda met each stroke. She hands rubbed my head as my thumb moved in a circular motion with each thrust of my fingers. Her head rested on the seat back, making her neck look unusually long and her lips were making little smacking sounds between gasps for air.

I felt one of her hands leave my head to grip my hand, holding it still as her other hand pulled a fist full of my hair, forcing me to halt my actions. Her pelvis made little jumps, sending aftershocks to other parts of her body. At some point her legs had snapped shut, capturing my hand with two fingers inserted in her pussy. A full minute passed.

Relaxing, she released my hand and drew me up to her breast, lowering her chin to the top of my head. “Mercy,” she said softly, “mercy.”

She picked up her shorts and panties and took my hand. On the way up the stairs I thought of Mrs. P and considered what I would say when I got to her sewing room. Brenda was ahead of me on the stairs. When I reached up to run my hand over the smooth skin of her ass she looked back and smiled at me forcing any thought of Mrs. P to drift away. She led me to the upstairs guest room she was occupying. Light from the street filtered through the windows in the otherwise darkened room. I watched her remove the blouse and bra. She kicked off the sandals and turned to me where I stood at the foot of the bed.

She stood in front of me, naked, her eyes fixed on mine, quietly anticipating her first move. Her thirty year old tits were small but perky, with nipples pointing upward, inviting. On tiptoe, her kiss was soft. I reached for her tits. The kiss ended abruptly as she rocked back on her feet and pushed my hands down to my sides. Holding my hands there, “I’m the batter now.”

When she resumed the kiss I left my hands at my sides, understanding that only our lips were touching, her tits were two inches from my chest. The kiss intensified, her hands came up to hold my face, holding me there with distance between our chests. Her mouth opened and I felt her tongue dart out to trace my lips. Short soft kisses to my upper lip, taking it between her teeth, moving to my lower lip, pulling it out gently, covering my mouth with hers while holding my face in place made my dick hurt. I responded to the gentle kisses, moving my lips to meet hers while holding my hands rigid at my sides, wanting to touch her, to reach out and pull her body to mine.

“That’s first base,” she said as she dropped her hands to my shirt buttons. I was captivated as I watched her hands move, button by button until she reached for the shirt tail and pulled it out of my pants. I could feel the hear from her body as her tits came within one inch of my chest. The shirt sleeves slid down my arms to the floor behind me. She stood in front of me for what seemed like minutes, collecting her thoughts, mapping her next moves. I watched, trying to anticipate what was coming next, wanting this moment to last forever, wanting to reach out and touch her, my mind was a spinning blur.

Her arms were at her sides as she moved up on tiptoes to kiss me softly on the lips, then my neck, my shoulders and lower. I realized my mouth was open as I watcher her lips graze my chest hair. Catching myself, I slammed my hands back to the sides of my legs just as her tongue flipped my nipple. She smiled, amused at my restraint as she moved to the other nipple, flicking her tongue over it, again, again and again. I groaned, pitying my poor cock which was staining to be free of its confines. Something had sucked all the air from the room.

“That’s second base,” she declared in her quiet plainspoken way as she reached for my belt buckle. I wanted to help her, to pull my pants apart and drop them to the floor, to somehow grab my shorts and rip them apart at the seams, to free the blood-filled, aching appendage between my legs. Instead, I dug my fingers into my legs and suffered

Brenda took her time, unbuckling, unzipping, lowering my pants, watching me step out of them and kick them aside. Carefully, she stretched the waistband of my shorts to clear my cock, lowering herself to her knees as she lowered my shorts to my ankles.

I watched this woman, stared deeply into her eyes and she lifted her head to watch my reaction as she gripped my cock at the.......

My chest imploded, invaded with pain. “NO!” Wendy shouted as her fist hammered my chest again, shaking the bed, “NO!”

I fought for air, clutching my chest, sure that she had broken my ribs. I coughed and wheezed, raising my arms to protect myself in case she struck again. I eased myself out of bed, wanting to get clear of her. I walked around the room, taking short breaths, testing my lungs to determine if something broken.

“Cotton, I’m sorry, are you all right? come back to bed,” Wendy was whimpering.

I looked at her, fire in my eyes, sure that she had broken my ribs.

“Come to bed, please, I’m so sorry, are you okay?” She sat up in bed, pleading with me. In the dark her voice sounded sane and sexy. I could see that she had removed the small piece of cloth that had passed for night wear.

Her body was warm and soft. She cradled me in her arms and coddled me with kisses. “I’m going to be good to you, so good,” she whispered in the dark.

Fable
Fable
41 Followers
12