Wendy, My Brother's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

I tried one last time to explain things on the plane flight together to New England.

"Wendy, you just don't understand. My older brother has literally slept with every girl and woman that I have ever so much as even looked twice at, let alone kissed. He's incredible at it; it's almost like magic watching him work. In five minutes he can take a girl who hates his guts and she'll soon be on her knees with his cock in her mouth. Every single time! I tell you now, that if he is home, and he's bound to be, he will try and seduce you - and he will probably succeed... and you will end up hating me afterwards."

Wendy was outraged at this suggestion, and she had a minor snit for the remaining thousand miles or so of the flight, berating me for having such a low opinion of the morals and willpower of my fiancé. She swore that she would never leave my side during the visit and we could indeed leave 'if things start to get ugly' and she would try to avoid my older brother, and certainly not ever fall onto her knees to worship his far superior cock.

********

The visit indeed didn't start out too badly. Only mother, father and Tanti were home that first day. The conversation at dinner was kept extremely neutral and mostly concerned the weather (it had been quite hot), and their health (not good - father had a recent stroke and mother was coughing fairly non-stop at all times and it was suspected to be lung cancer). My Aunt seemed the only one not particularly happy to see me, and to the best of my memory she never uttered a word to me, and only a few even to Wendy.

We shared my old bedroom together that night but did not make love together. I was lost in old memories, few if any of them good of happy ones. Wendy could tell that the atmosphere was extremely strained, but thought things hadn't gone too badly, and she expressed her hopes for an even smoother day tomorrow. My hopes for this were dashed when we saw Dragos at the breakfast table the next morning.

He complimented Wendy repeatedly, often gently touching her hand or her mostly bare shoulder with his ringed right hand. Wendy seemed much taken by him, right from the very start, and she seemingly had forgotten all of my warnings to her as she began returning his polite banter. I nearly had to tow her out of the house forcefully for a late morning walk around the grounds of the estate to get her away from him.

She maintained she was just having harmless fun with him and didn't know why I'd be so upset. Another minor snit ensued and we soon ended up walking back to the house, angry and not speaking to each other.

I said I was going to check out the closets of my bedroom to see I had anything remaining of my 'old things' and she said she'd soon come up to join me, but thought she'd have a word with my mother in the kitchen, and maybe try and help her with preparing lunch. Wendy didn't come upright away, and after about half an hour I went downstairs to find her. She was not in the kitchen either, but she had mentioned something to my mother and Dragos about wanting to take a swim before lunch, and my mother had told her that there were likely some swim suits in the pool house from some of Dragos's old girlfriends that would probably fit her. Alarmed, I ran, not walked, to the back of the house and outside to the pool in the back yard and I saw Dragos just entering the pool house. Running now around the side of the pool to an open window on a side corner of the pool house, I could hear what was being said and even see a little bit, although most of the view was partially obscured by a thin curtain.

"I see you have picked out my favorite!" I heard my brother say with a laugh. "It was the smallest one that she could find, but she still never ended up wearing it much, as she usually preferred to wear even less. Turn around for me and let me see you in it!" He commanded, and she obeyed.

From what little I could see, it was indeed the tiniest bikini I had ever seen. Wendy's nice firm tits were nearly completely exposed and the tiny thong bottom displayed all of her ass and just barely covered her mound. I think I could even see some of her pubic hair outside of the thong as she didn't normally shave much of her top bush, as she normally wore a much more conservative one-piece swimsuit.

"What was her name?" Wendy huskily asked him, and what did she like to do for you?"

"Her name is Annabelle, and she's a total slut and always kept her hair all nicely shaved away for me. She likes best to suck my big cock, and she'll do it for hours anytime and anywhere I ask her to do it for me. You fill out her tiny bikini better than she did; but can you also suck cock better than she did?"

Wendy never answered but dropped to her knees in front of him as he dropped his shorts, and she took his cock without hesitation into her mouth and sucked loudly on him. After a few moments her bikini top was taken off and he started to play with her tits with one hand and caressed her head and hair with his jeweled ring hand. Soon he let out a loud grunt and filled her mouth with his cum.

"Not bad," He told her, "but you need a bit more practice and I'll make sure you get it this week. Now drop your bottoms for me like a good girl and go sit on that counter top over there and I'll reward you with some nice hard cock right where you want it most."

Her tiny thong hit the floor nearly instantly as she obeyed him, spreading her legs widely for him to enter her, making no resistance at all as he did.

"Oh yes..." She hissed, as he started to fuck her, first slowly and then quite fiercely.

"It's bigger and nicer than that tiny boy-cock you've been getting lately, isn't it?" He asked her, and she croaked in agreement.

They fucked for a good while and then I heard him hiss, "Beg me to cum in your cunt, so that I can mark it being mine, and so that your ass and cunt will belong to me - and only to me! Beg to become my fuck bitch!"

She loudly begged for all of those things, and more. I couldn't stand to listen or watch for even another second, and I quietly turned to walk away, but not before hearing his loud roar as he filled my fiancés cunt full of his sperm load.

**********

I spent the afternoon upstairs in my old room. It was exactly like old times all over again. First my girlfriends and lovers, and now my fiancée were just meat puppets for the amusement of my sadistic older brother.

I heard them playing in the pool naked together for most of the afternoon, and even took an occasional look out of my bedroom window to see them cavorting, hugging, kissing and sometime screwing. I felt like I had died inside, and I just wanted to curl up in a corner and will myself to die, but I resolved to force one last final family confrontation instead.

Heading downstairs close to dinner time, I saw my mother and father sitting in the large living room. Mother's coughing, if anything, seemed to be worse. Neither would meet my eyes, and my father for the first time in his life, seemed embarrassed and stared continually at a rug on the floor as if he were inspecting a stain. My Aunt on the other hand, seemed enormously pleased with herself and her smugness could barely be contained. Her eyes were bright and happy and her chin was raised in a self-satisfied manner and her smile only got bigger as she saw me witness the scene in the dining room, that quite obviously she approved, and perhaps even encouraged.

Wendy was still nude and being ass-fucked by my brother while being bent over the dining room table, the table being already set mostly for dinner. I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Wendy! We are leaving right now immediately! Come with me now, or I will leave without you."

"I can't go now" she whined in sort of voice that implied my request was childish. "I need Dragos to finish cumming in my ass first so I can then completely belong to him."

Her face made it blatantly clear that she didn't want to go or now really want to have anything further to do with me. She turned her head to face away from me and allowed my brother continue his full hard driving use of her ass. All of my worst nightmares had once again come true.

My fury could no be contained and I spun to face my Aunt and in the best of Romanian tradition, cursed her sincerely from the very depth of my soul. In her native tongue naturally, in over 30 years of living in the US she had never bothered to learn more than a dozen words of English. She could tell my curse was serious, and her smirk was replaced by shock and horror at the fate I invoked God to bestow upon her.

Like the best and most dire of complicated Romanian curses, they never translate well into any other language, so I shan't describe it detail, but it did involve a creative use of a vast quantity of flaming pig manure that I hoped would be her new residence when she got to Hell (and hopefully soon).

For my parents, I bestowed no curse, but still they would not meet my eye.

"I do not know what evil part of Tanti's plans are so important that they are worth even five minutes of the misery you have allowed Dragos to make of my life. I no longer even care, and I think nothing but unhappiness and misery will be your lot in fate for the rest of your days. This will not be my curse upon you; it seems to be already entirely of your own doing. Go to your graves and ask yourself then if it was all worth it, but do not bother to ask for my forgiveness, because to me you are both already dead to me."

With that I left, and drove back to the airport to return to school. By the time I got there I had missed the last flight of the day to get back to the city nearest our my college, and so I spent a long sleepless night in the airport terminal, hoping and expecting to see Wendy returning to join me, but of course she didn't ever appear. I flew back home the next day, alone.

**************

I can be stubborn and can't easily change mental gears sometimes, but by the time the plane landed I had figured out at least one thing. Dragos was not that good of a seducer, especially for the extraordinary power that he could wield over a woman and utterly overpower every ounce of her self-will. It had to be magic, real old-world Magic.

Somehow, Tanti ended up being the guardian of an honest-to-goodness genuine and powerful 'Magic Ring' that could bend other peoples wills to his at the very minimum, and perhaps even perform total mind control. Parts of that strange and incomprehensible fifteenth birthday party started to now make a lot more sense. Somehow, through some long chain of ancestry, my mother and aunt were descendents of some uber-barbarian leader or Khan who had rampaged back and forth across Eastern Europe, sometime in the last 2000 years.

This ring had probably once commanded a horde of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands, perhaps even millions, all willing to kill and die for its wielder. Today it was in the hands of a nearly brainless idiot (he barely got 'gentleman's 'C's' at college and even those probably required writing some fat Alumni checks), who used it mostly to seduce other men's wives and enact petty schemes of revenge. His political ambitions to follow in his father's seat in Congress had recently been resoundingly rebuffed, and even the voters of our local hometown declined to admit him to even the minor position of Alderman.

It would have been laughable, if I hadn't been personally hurt by it so many times. Tanti had apparently seriously miscalculated to even suspect that my brother was even remotely 'superior' or 'special' in any way.

I still had time for late entry into summer school classes and I took both sessions, expecting Wendy to return back to college each day. Now that I had figured out the magic trick with the ring, I had reasonably decided that I could forgive her, and that we could probably move on past this episode together. Dragos had always tired of my girls quite quickly, and I figured that he would soon grow tired of her also, and move on to his next sordid conquest and abject love slave. His attention span was quite notoriously short. But as the start of the fall semester began and she still had not yet appeared I began to become more and more concerned.

Finally, two days before the final deadline for late fall registration, I phoned her father in his small town near St. Louis. He had not heard from her in over a month, but last time she called she said she was 'staying with a new boyfriend in New England and might drop out of school for awhile.' I think her father sort of liked me, and I had met him a few times the previously year for short holidays from school with Wendy.

I gave him a few carefully sanitized facts, that Wendy had become infatuated with my older brother earlier in the summer, and that the two of us were at the moment 'separated' and that I was now completely estranged from my family. I did offer him my old family home phone number in the hopes that Wendy could be found there, so that he could speak with her.

He phoned me back at the college the next day. Yes, Wendy was still staying at my parent's home 'with Dragos'. Far from being tired of her yet, they were now engaged to be married next spring. She would not be returning to college at all, and even had no plans to visit her family at home anytime soon.

"Dragos needs me with him, here, now." She had repeated this phrase to her father often. He pledged to keep me up to date on events and I said I'd give him a call after I took early graduation at the end of the fall and moved on to a permanent job elsewhere. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to speak to him again for some years.

**********

I received my diploma, but it gave me little comfort. I had numerous job offers, despite a weak job market for print journalists. I would go and have a good interview and be offered the position, only to get a terse announcement a few days or weeks later saying that that the 'situation had changed' and that they had to terminate my position. After the third move to a new city in three months to be laid off immediately or fired for no reason, I began to smell my brother's handiwork. It was apparently still not enough that he was going to marry my fiancé, but that my life and happiness still had to be destroyed too.

Brooding late into the night in my poverty, I devised sort of a Plan 'B'. Well, it wasn't a very good plan really, but it sort of did work for awhile. I would take menial jobs that didn't have a whole lot of paperwork involving my real name or my social security number, and then quit and move to a new city about a month or two later and start over again. It was hard to get a good apartment that way, but my plan was to reduce the amount of paperwork I generated so that no matter what PI firms my brother used, they would have their work cut out for them to find me. I even toyed with the idea of getting a fake ID entirely and starting an entirely new life that way, but I hoped after about a year of this hassle he'd get bored and then leave me alone for awhile, so that I could actually use my degree that I had spent 3-1/2 years of my life acquiring.

*********

Instead, I was the one that got bored first and became lazy. I stayed three months at the same job in Phoenix doing local trucking deliveries. The job didn't pay all that well, but the fringe benefits were spectacular - I was sleeping with one of the dispatchers. She was extremely cute and a lot of fun in bed. She didn't have a brain in her pretty little head but she was a marvelous diversion at a time when I needed a little bit of fun in my life. We weren't serious and neither considered the other to be marriage material, but every time I started to kick myself to get moving on the road once again, she would happen to show up on the doorstep of my tiny rent by the week efficiency apartment, and I would get 'distracted' for another week or two.

Definitely a week or two much too long. I woke up one morning to find that I was being arrested for 1st Degree Murder.

12