Wendy's Afternoon Toy

Story Info
A woman forcefully pegs a man.
2k words
4.28
72k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fossie123
fossie123
104 Followers

Calling my wife a bitch this morning was probably not the smartest thing I've ever done. But she wouldn't shut up, she just kept bitching about me coming home at six that morning.

After she locked herself in the bedroom I quit trying to apologize and decided to go do some yard work. I'd been outside for about twenty minutes when I hear the screen door slam. Looking up I see her sitting on the porch watching me. On the next pass I stop in front of her and let the lawnmower die.

I kid around with her, you know small talk. I even try to apologizing again. But she just gives me a dirty look and flips me off. Calling me a fucking bastard she said that she should kick my worthless ass out of the house.

Well that's it I've had it; the bitch can go fuck herself. I'm done, no more kissing her ass today. I was hung over when I said it, it just slipped out. I didn't mean it, honest, but when she's pissed I just have to give her space and time to get over it.

I finished the lawn and as I'm putting the mower in the shed I hear her behind me. I start to turn around and she puts her hand on my shoulder telling me not to move. When I ask her what's up, she tells me to be quite. Reaching around me she unbuttons my pants saying, you'll find out soon enough you prick.

Slowly pulling down my zipper she whispers in my ear. You prick, your about to find out how big of a bitch I am. By now, by the way she's talking to me I kind of figure she's not mad at me anymore. As my pants slide down my legs they drop to the floor. Nibbling on my neck she tells me someone's about to get lucky.

The end result of her stroking my dick as she's kissing my neck is me with a raging hard on. She turns me around with a jerk. Putting her hands on my shoulders she pushes me to my knees.

So I'm a bitch am I, well this bitch is tired of your crap, you worthless fuck. You come home whenever you want, you stink of booze and those cheep bar sluts and expect me to suck your cock or spread my legs so you can fuck me. Well no more, I'll show you how much of a bitch I can be.

Things are going to be different from now on. You can either accept it or get the fuck out. Now unbutton my pants you prick. Fuck, I'm in shock, what the hell happened to my sweet wife.

When I don't move she lightly slaps my cheek. THAT WAS A ORDER you little man whore, from now on when I tell you something, you do it, instantly, do you understand me.

I'm in Shock, did my sweet little wife really just do and say that. I just kneel there; looking at her with what I'm sure was a stupid look on my face. Another slap, this time it's a lot harder. For the last time, unbutton my pants, NOW.

Damn, I so turned on I can't wait to see what happens next. As I'm undoing her pants I feel something, there's a lump in her pants and as I pull her zipper down I can feel that it's something hard.

When I ask her what's going on, she puts her finger on my lips and tells me to be quite. There will be no talking from you unless you're answering a direct question from me, NOW PULL THE PANTS DOWN.

What the hell, sometimes she can get kind of kinky and now I really want to find out what she has planned for me.

She has a long tee shirt on, and as I pull her pants down I can't see anything underneath it. Stepping out of her pants she reaches behind her back and I hear that tell tale buzz that always brings a smile to my face.

That's when I remember the butterfly I just bought her. That's it that must be what's in her panties. Looking down at me with a wicked look on her face she tells me, don't smile yet you little bitch. You need to wait until you find out what you're getting first.

Her strained voice makes me look up at her face. Her eyes are half closed and I can see she's getting close to an orgasm. As I watch her eyes close her legs start to shake. Thru clenched teeth she tells me to pull her panties down.

Feeling my fingers on her legs she grabs my hair and lets out a long low moan. As I watch, a wet spot starts to grow as her juices run down her legs, there's no doubt, she's just cum.

Damn, this has made me horny as hell. I can't wait to bury my face in her sweet pussy. My cock feels like its ready to explode. When I reach under her tee shirt to pull her panties down she tells me to hold on.

As she pulls the tee shirt off I see she's wearing my favorite panties, the lacy white see thru ones. But the outline of a nine inch cock is what catches my eyes and shocks me; it's sure as hell not what I was expecting.

I try pulling back, but her hands grasping my hair stop me. I can't move so I just kneel there looking at my wife and her cock. Suddenly I realize that I'm wondering if she'll let me suck it. Shocked, I realize my cock is so hard it hurts.

After her orgasm she starts to come back to her senses. Her eyes open and she looks down at me saying, well baby, how do you like my big cock, it's bigger than yours.

Bet you can't wait to feel me push it in your asshole. Or maybe you want suck it first. Come on you little whore, suck my big cock, make it nice and wet so I can fuck your ass.

But first make me cum again, I'm sooooo fucking hot. Come on baby, I need you to make me cum again. Come on take the edge off. Relax me before I fuck your ass. I know you want to do it, so do it. I want to relax and take my time; you really need to be fucked, HARD. First though, I need to cum, so come on bitch MAKE ME CUM NOW.

As she rubs her cock on my lips I open my willing mouth. She pushes her cock in and I suddenly come to my senses and pull back. But she's holding my hair, I couldn't move if I wanted to.

Funny thing is, I don't want to. Watching her push her cock in and out of my mouth is turning me on. So much so, I grab her ass and pull her to me trying to help.

As she fucks my mouth I look up at her face just in time to see her explode in a huge orgasm. Feeling her pussy juices running down my chest shocks and excites me, but fuck; I'm also horny as hell, which I sure don't understand.

Pulling up on my arms, she tells me to get up and turn around. I do as I'm told. Feeling her hands push on my shoulders I bend over the bench. She gets behind me and I feel her cock poke me in the ass.

I suddenly realize what going to happen and I say no fucking way. But I don't move. As she caresses my ass she say's looks like you're the bitch now, to prove it; I'm going to fuck you in the ass outside in a shed. And you know what, there's not a damn thing you can do about it to stop me.

I'm in shock, that's my nice sweet wife acting like this. But most of all I'm shocked that I'm going along with it.

She lubes her cock, then pushing a finger in my asshole she works some lube in. Guiding the tip of her cock she rubs it against my asshole before pushing in. My god, it hurt like hell. Begging her to stop just gets a laugh. Holding my hips tight she pushes all nine inches in as HARD as she can.

Leaning over my back she grabs my shoulders and pulls all the way out before giving me another hard thrust. You like that baby, you like my big hard cock in your ass. All I can say is damn, now that it's in, it feels good. I can't believe that I like it.

From the sound of her voice I can tell she's almost ready to cum again. In a low strained voice she tells me, ok slut get ready for it, I'm going to pound your asshole and give you the fucking you need.

She slowly pulls her cock out. I can feel every fantastic inch until all that's left is the head. She pauses before saying, I hope you're used to it and ready because I'm going to fuck your ass hard.

She's real clumsy at first but it doesn't take her long before she get's the hang of it. She gets a steady rhythm going and after fucking me for a minute or so, she stops and asks me how it feels. I tell her to shut up and fuck me.

Fuck, she really is giving me a good fucking, really pounding it in my ass. Just like she said she would and I can't believe it. I'm not only getting off on this, but she's cuming again, this is her third orgasm. As she starts to cum, her hips go faster and faster until she's really pounding her cock in my ass.

She lays on my back for a minute to catch her breath then placing her foot on the bench for leverage; she pushes it in as deep as she can and tells me this time she's going to fuck me hard. She's slamming her cock into my ass so hard now she's bouncing me off the bench, each time she pushes the cock in as far as she can.

Her grunting tells me she getting close, and that's turning me on. Putting both feet on the floor now she stops for a moment and tells me to get ready. She puts her hands on my hips and holds me tight, and then she pulls me towards her, thrusting her cock in hard.

She's really starts pounding her cock in my ass now and I can't hold on any longer. Yelling that I'm cuming sets her off. Now she's really going crazy, fucking me hard and fast, her hips slapping my ass hard.

Putting her fingers in my mouth I taste her juices, hot and sticky. I've cum, but she not finished yet, she's in another world as she fucks me hard and fast. When the cock in my ass suddenly starts vibrating it starts me on a second orgasm.

Leaning over my back and without missing a stroke, she whispers in my ear, this time baby, we cum together. Feeling her tits on my back is all it takes and I tell her its no use, I can't wait for her, I'm cuming.

She screams out, OOOOOFUCK! I've never felt her cum this hard. She cum's again and again barely able to stand but she just keeps slamming her cock in my ass. Pounding my asshole hard and fast.

When I cum it hit the wall, I can feel her cum as it floods down the back of my legs but she keeps pounding her cock in me until she can't move anymore.

She lies on my back and after a moment asks me how I liked being the bitch, but before I can answer she tells me to shut up. I told you, things are going to be different from now on.

Smiling she looks at me and Slaps my ass before telling me to pull my pants up and come inside. Come on, you have a spanking coming. Then she leaves. I'm beginning to get the feeling she means it, I think I like it.

fossie123
fossie123
104 Followers