Wendy's Punishment

Story Info
Husband has had enough.
2.8k words
4.05
103.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fossie123
fossie123
104 Followers

I smiled when I heard her car pull into the driveway because I knew she had no idea what she had coming. She'd been a bitch for the last week or so and I was tired of constantly correcting her. So tonight, the bitch would learn her lesson.

She was already talking when she opened the door. When I put my finger to her lips and told her to be quite she shut up. I handed her the new leather hanging cuffs I had bought just for tonight then led her to the door of the den.

As we walked I told her I was tired of her being a bitch and she had disobeyed me for the last time.

Now it was time for her to be punished.

When she heard this she stopped walking. I stopped and looked at her, to tell the truth she was looking kind of scared. She tried to talk her way out of it but I told her to shut up! Then I told her if she didn't shut up I'd use my riding crop on her ass before we even got started.

Then I smiled and said, tonight bitch you have no say in what's about to happen to you.

I grabbed her by the arm and pushed her thru the door to the den. I told her to stand in the middle of the room. Once she was standing under the ropes I told her to stop and look at me.

She stopped and wiped a tear off her cheek as she turned slowly.

I told her to strip down to her bra and panties and she started to argue. I shook my head, she watched as I picked up picked up my crop and the sight of it stopped her in mid sentence.

She looked at me with pleading eyes but saw nothing but anger in mine. So she resigning herself to the fact that she had no choice about tonight and started too undress.

I stood in the doorway and watched her undress. As soon as her blouse hit the floor I walked over and stood front of her. Taking her hands one at a time I put the cuffs on her wrists.

I pulled the straps nice and tight so they wouldn't slip off. Then I took hold of the ropes hanging from the pulleys on the ceiling and clipped them to the D-rings on the cuffs

Taking the remote out of my pocket I pushed the up button and the custom winch I had installed just for her started turning.

She watched the slack slowly pull out of the ropes and closing her eye's as her arms slowly lifted above her head. She shuddered as she felt her arms being pulled tight. I stopped the winch just as it started lifting her off the floor, only her toes were touching.

I pinched a nipple and heard a soft moan escape her lips.

I put headphones on her ears playing soft music, just loud enough so that she couldn't hear me as I walked around the room making the finial preparations for her punishment.

But she was watching every move I made and I couldn't have that. So I picked up the leather blindfold from the table and walking over and put it over her eyes.

Now I had her were I wanted, she couldn't hear or see me and would have no idea what I was about to do to her. I took my time and let her hang and suffer as I walked around the room.

I couldn't help but admire her taunt hard body and small firm tits. Every now and then I would come close enough to her that she could feel me.

Sometimes I would lightly touch her arm or run my finger down her back and watch the goose pimples form as her body shook.

Maybe I'd pinch and pull her nipples. The feeling of them turning into hard little pebbles always makes my cock get hard.

Or maybe I'd run my finger up the slit of her pussy so I could taste her pungent juices.

Sometimes, if she responded right I'd pause at her clit and lightly rub. As her excitement built she tried too spread her legs and push her clit harder on my finger.

But it didn't do her any good hanging from the ceiling.

As the night wore on her little clit was getting harder and she was so wet her cunt juices were running down her legs. At one point she asked me what I had planned for her. I told her to shut up and forced my hand between her legs and roughly pinched her clit.

The pain caused her to jump, then using my other hand I slapped her tits and listen to her moan with pleasure.

I decided it was time to let her feel the sting of my crop. She bit her lip when she heard the rod whistle thru the air. Pulling against the ropes in pain when she felt the leather tip bite into her skin. She moaned then ask for another.

After her ass was red and covered with welts I put the crop down. I stood in front of her listening to her deep and heavy breathing and watched a tear run down her cheek.

My lips were inches from her nipples so I blew, her areola puckered nice and tight. She jumped when she felt my hot breath and turned her head towards where she felt it come from.

I took her head in my hand and kissed her, my tongue pushed past her lips and explored her mouth. I cupped one of her pert little tits and pinched her nipple hard.

She pulled back and yelled out in pain then kissed me back hard, grinding her lips into mine as her breath came in gasps.

I reached down and pushed a finger in her slit, she felt my finger on her clit and tried to spread her legs. I reached down and grabbed her ankle so I could hold her leg up.

Her body shook when I pushed two of my fingers into her cunt. At first I just probed, then as her excitement built I started fucking her cunt with my fingers.

I could feel from the wetness of her cunt her orgasm was getting close and I decided to let her cum. When she started to peak I pushed a finger in her asshole and she threw her head back and screamed as she exploded in a orgasm.

I pulled her head back by the hair so tightly she couldn't move and kissed her neck.

She was excited and pulling against the ropes trying to get loose. When I lightly touched her hard little nipples, she threw her head back and begged me to let her cum again. I bit her earlobe and her body shook.

She kept saying, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, so I flicked her clit with my finger tip and watched her body tense against the ropes. She cried out, one more time baby, all I need is one more time.

She almost cried when I pulled my finger from her sopping wet cunt.

I pushed my wet finger in her mouth and told the bitch to lick her cunt juices off my fingers. She licked greedily trying to get it all before I pulled my hand away.

I grabbed her by the hair and she cried out in pain when I pulled her head back and kissed her. Cupping her tit through the thin lacy bra I leaned over and bit her hard little nipple. She arched her back begging me again to let her cum.

Instead of letting her cum I wrapped my hand around the thin band of her bra between her tits and pulled.

She let out a soft moan as the lace gave way, I put it to my face and breathed in the sweet smell of her perfume. Then I let the flimsy bra drop to the floor.

Leaning over I kissed her nipple's. At the same time I was putting on a belt that held the vibrator around her waist.

Making sure the vibrator would hit her clit if I pushed back on it I turned it on really low and watched her moan. Another click and her legs shook when she felt the vibrations.

The vibrator was set too low to get her off and I ignored her pleadings to let her feel the release she so badly needed. Instead I turned the vibrator off.

She let out a cry, all she could say was NO! NO! NO! LET ME CUM PLEASE!

I ignored her and picked up the corset from the bench and walked behind her. I wrapped the corset around her waist and fastened the buss. Pulling the lacing snug I walked around her then stood back and smiling at the result of my work.

Her body was covered with goose pimples. Looking at her tits I could see her areola's were puckered and her breathing was growing labored. I touched her nipples and she jerked and her body shook.

I flicked the vibrator on and the sudden sensation against her clit caused her to jerk. She could sense I was near and kept turning her head trying to find me.

Her body shuddered when I stepped behind her and pulled the bow out of the knot very slowly.

Starting at the ends of the corset I pulled the laces tighter. Her body shook with lust as she felt soft silk constricting her body tighter and tighter. The corset pushed under her tits making her them and her nipples push out. They looked bigger then they were.

I kissed and bit each nipple then turned the vibrator up a notch.

She was breathing in gasps and pumping her hips trying to get the vibrator to hit her clit. She begged me to help her cum so I held the vibrator on her clit. She yelled out as the pleasure began to build. Her body convulsed and she pulled herself off the floor as the orgasm built.

She started pumping her hips against the vibrator. Her body tensed and she arched her back. When she held her breath I knew she was almost there so I let the vibrator go just before her orgasm hit.

She held her breath, every muscle pulled taunt against the ropes as she waited for me to touch her clit once more with the vibrator and send her over the edge.

As her orgasm fell away she yelled at me, YOU FUCKING PRICK, LET ME CUM! She begged me to give her the orgasm she needed. I pushed the vibrator against her clit again and it only took seconds for her to almost orgasm. But I wasn't ready to let her cum and again, I pulled the vibrator away from her clit.

She pulled against the ropes, pumping her hips trying to get her body to go over the edge. As the almost orgasm fell away she screamed out at me YOU FUCKING BASTARD. PLEASE, LET ME FINISH!

I walked around behind her and whispered in her ear, soon bitch soon.

I waited until she exhaled then started pulling the laces tighter. I pulled the laces so tight she could hardly breath.

When I kissed her nipples they were hard as little pebbles.

I stepped behind her and turned the vibrator back on. Then I walked over to the table where I picked up the flogger.

Walking around her hanging body I hit her with the flogger letting her feel the sting of the leather.

She was moaning in pleasure and every time she felt the leather bite into her skin her body would stiffen. She held her breath waited for the next lash.

I hit her harder letting her back feel the sting of the leather. She jumped in pain, her skin started turning pink and welts forming where the leather bit into her skin. Another lash, this time a lot harder. Her body tensed and In a deep lusty voice she said softly to me, more you fucker, give me more and make it harder!

I turned the vibrator up another notch and gave her another lash of the flogger. She screamed out in pleasure as the leather bit into her skin. A trickle of blood ran down from where I had broken the skin. I grabbed her lacy panties and pulled.

The soft lace resisted then gave way.

Putting the wet crouch to my nose I inhaled her heavy musky scent then I whipped her ass with the flogger. The strips of leather leaving more red welts on her smooth creamy white skin.

Every time she felt the sting of the leather she would moan and ask for more. I let the leather wrap around her waist and it left red welts on her tits and stung her nipples.

I stood behind her and took my cock out of my pants. Taking the lube out of my pocket I dribble it on my cock as I stroked it. Then I picked up the syringe of lube I had on the table. I spread her ass cheeks with one hand and using my finger I lined the nozzle up with her asshole and pushed it in. She jumped, then moaned when I pushed the plunger and she felt the cool lube enter her ass.

I threw the syringe on the table and pushed two fingers in her ass. Reaching around her waist I rubbed her clit as I pumped my finger in and out of her asshole. It only took seconds and she had her long awaited orgasm.

Her body shook against the rope then she froze and sprayed cum all over the hand in her cunt.

Still standing behind her I held her by the waist. My hard cock was already lined up with her ass and I pulled back on her hips. When she felt the tip of my cock touch her puckered little hole she pulled away the best she could.

Pissed I held her hips tight and thrust my hips forward until the tip pushed into her ass.

She's never done anal before and telling me I was too big she begged me not to fuck her ass. I whispered in her ear to shut up, she was getting it in the ass and there was nothing she could do about it to stop me.

I held her hips tight and pushed hard, she squeezed her ass and my cock bent as her asshole resisted it.

I squeezed her tits and whispered in her ear, you may as well relax bitch. Before the night is over you'll be getting it in the ass weather you want it or not. Then I reached between her legs and began to rub her clit.

She moaned and I felt my cock slowly spread her ass open. I gave a hard thrust and buried my cock in her ass.

She yelped out in pain and I gave her a second to get used to my cock then started fucking her slowly. All the way out, all the way in, it only took a minute or two of my cock slowly sliding in and out of her ass and she was fucking me back. She kept telling me, fuck me harder baby, fuck me really hard!

I did what she wanted and fucked her harder. I felt her ass loosen up and soon my hips were slapping against her ass. I heard her start to moan and her asshole pulsed squeezing my cock.

She leaned her head back and kissed me. Her breath was coming in gasps as she said, I'm going to cum baby, cum with me. I want to feel your hot cum in my ass when I cum.

I couldn't hold back any longer, when she felt the first spurt of cum she screamed out, O FUCK BABY, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING. Her asshole squeezed my cock so tight I could barely move it. I didn't have to, I just stood there letting her ass squeeze my cock pumping cum in her ass. As she pulled against the ropes her body writhing in a massive orgasm.

It took a few minutes to get my breath back. I kissed her neck and asked her if she had learned her lesson. She kicked my leg and said, Fuck no you prick, now let me loose so you can fuck me right!

The rest of the night we fucked everyway we could think of. Two days later I was looking for socks. When I asked her if she did the laundry she smiled and told me to go get fucked and wash my own cloths.

Guess it time to set up the ropes and get the flogger out again.

fossie123
fossie123
104 Followers