Werewolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get out with a groan John is such a weird man. Aunt Josephine actually tries to support me on my good arm, sadly it's my left and I'm right handed. If I wasn't a little woozy I'd laugh at Aunt Josephine supporting me, she's old. I don't know how old, my mother doesn't know and calls her Aunt Josephine as well as I do. At a glance I would say eighty, though my mom commented on how she never changes so possible she's actually a hundred. Hell I don't even know if she is actually related to me or not, but she's a mostly wonderful old fart and she can cook so I got the good job.

When we get in well my diner, its funny the place is actually called Becca's Diner all eyes are on us. I don't own it I just waitress here, the owner is Zephram who is smiling and running towards me. I squeak when he picks me up and twirls me. I get stuck on the counter while Aunt Josephine places the order for me she knows what I want for breakfast. It's nice to have her cook for me, she seems to love it to, I offered to cook she told me no.

While we wait for our breakfast, whole new meaning for me I'll tell you that, I get the twenty questions. This is a small town of course, though it's really not all that small, there's last I checked twelve hundred people living here. The mayor likes to call us a small city but hell we all know we are just a town. I notice old Zeb taking notes in his painstaking and precise handwriting. When the questions are over and I'm plucked off the counter to a stool Zephram takes the notes and disappears.

Before I can ask about that he comes back holding a couple copies of the notes. One he tapes on the back of the register, the other he puts in the window by the door. Turning pink at even thinking of it I ask for more pancakes, I know it goes to your hips but I am hungry and I missed breakfast yesterday don't look at me like that. Course just about everybody is staring at me now until old Zeb finally yells that I should put some meat on my bones.

I admit I don't want to put meat on my bones but I am hungry. At least now not everybody is staring at me. After I finish eating we go to the pharmacy, this isn't one of those big name pharmacies. This is a little mom and pop shop they have a soda fountain and a huge candy section. The section that always has me giggling is their condom section an entire row of condoms of various kinds. I mean good grief there are condoms that do everything, flavored, ribbed, lubed and not, there's even the different size ones.

Not that I would ever want to try one of the extra large condoms. I mean seriously, condoms stretch a good amount a guy needing one that size, I don't want between my legs. Granted some of the better thickness guys would find a regular a little tight, but crap a guy needing the extra large would be huge. Trust me that's a little on the scary side even after the first time, takes a while to get used to that.

Course we didn't spend any time with the condoms or candy, we went right to the back and picked up a prescription. I'm a little surprised when I get handed the thing. Then Jacob, our pharmacist and the pop half of the ownership, explains what the prescription is for and the warnings. I got painkillers and a muscle relaxant that is more for going to sleep than anything else.

We all share a laugh or two on the sleep aid muscle relaxant. I mean really if the thing relaxes you that much why the heck am I getting it. So home we go, well my and Aunt Josephine's home we go, John lives on the other side of town, I just see him a lot at work. I think of watching TV until I remember it's Sunday and Aunt Josephine has her televangelist. Not to say I'm not religious but I do know a snake in the grass when I see one.

Aunt Josephine agrees with me but it's easier to watch on TV than going to church. For some odd reason there is no Baptist church in town, there used to be one but now there's a Catholic and a non denominational church. I'm not Catholic and the other priest is a hippy so I'm rather out of churches. So instead of watching the snake in the grass I go sit in bed and read, a nice hot romance novel.

Hey don't laugh romance novels are one of the best ways to burn time and forget your woes. No matter how bad things are going, if you can curl up with a smoking hot romance you won't give a crap. Especially if it's a western, I just love to read about the poor lonely widow ranch owner and the hand that keeps her alive and sexed. I admit it's my weakness but come on, what's better than reading about a guy who wants to please you in all ways and doesn't mind if you won't do something.

Lunch is lovely, tomato soup and grilled cheese. I'm sitting there taking spoonfuls of the soup and eating the sandwich. My mind isn't on the food I love this for lunch even. Instead I'm thinking of Frank and whatever that was that killed him, bit me and sexed me up. I'm broken out of my thoughts by Aunt Josephine with her hand on mine.

"Becca what's wrong you're not dipping your grilled cheese?" I look down and realize I haven't been dipping I've just been eating like a robot.

"Sorry Auntie Jo I've been thinking on what happened. Perhaps I did see what did it and don't recall but I'm getting nothing." My hand gets squeezed then she let's go.

"Don't you go beating yourself up over this, they will figure out what did this. It's not your fault you were having fun with him and got surprised. There's no one to blame besides the animal that did this. Now you enjoy your lunch and don't you worry none the police are on the job and your job is safe Zephram said you can take your time coming back, long as you need."

I try to bury my face in my hands, I'm quite sure I'm bright red. Aunt Josephine knew I was having sex with Frank. She's not my mother but close enough to be mortified. I say I tried because bringing up my right hand hurts and I squeak in pain. Aunt Josephine doesn't say anything, she just gets up disappears briefly then hands me a pill.

The pill is a miracle worker to a large extent, after lunch we go watch some TV. We end up watching CSI, not my favorite show to begin with, now it's horrible. The first time they show the flesh and muscle tearing away scene I cover my eyes with both hands. It hurts but not really that bad, bearable is a nice change. Aunt Josephine changes channels and we watch Law and Order much better to watch that, it's not gory at least.

It was nice to just sit around and not think, but not really what I need. I'm a gal of action, why I work as a waitress there's not much time to do anything but run around. After a little arguing with Aunt Josephine I help her make dinner and set the table. Over dinner I decide I'm going back to work tomorrow. I should have known better considering what happened in the hospital, but I took one of the muscle relaxers.

When I open my eyes the next day the sun is high and bright. With a groan I take a pain reliever and head for the shower. While taking the sling off I notice my arm is rather sore, I work it around a little while the water heats up. Standing under the water I realize I have an urge to play and I'm not sore.

Ah hell I'm already way late anyway, my right hand travels down between my legs. My free hand moves up to a breast and my eyes close. I sway under the water as my fingers move in and out of my doubly wet body, my thumb caressing my clit. I bring up in my thoughts all the men I want between my legs. Pirate Johnny Depp running high on the list of men I want. This is feeling really good, I'm picturing him caressing my body and moving between my legs.

I can see his lovely eyes getting closer and closer until he's kissing me. My hands are moving fast and sure on my body picturing the things I want him to do to me. He's dropping his pants I see his fully hard cock, he's just as excited to see me naked and ready as I am to see him. I'm thinking he's going to get on top of me and fuck me hard, instead he pulls me up and gets behind me.

Good thing I like it this way I feel him getting into position behind me. I moan when the big cock shoves in me, I am so close to that orgasm I'm searching for. Then it hits me, I didn't picture him having a giant cock, granted he could have a giant cock. I always picture him having more of a regular cock because the size isn't as important as the person but never having had him in me or seen him naked I don't know. Course my desire runs cold when hairy arms wrap around me in my thoughts.

Shit my eyes open and I'm backed into the corner eyes darting everywhere. I'm shivering a little even after deciding there is nothing in the bathroom with me. I go into fast wash mode making sure all of me is clean and get out of the shower. I'm still shivering a little when I leave to walk to work, my mind going over what Aunt Josephine told me over the sandwich she made for me.

It must be the relaxant I took last night affecting me in weird ways. Aunt Josephine promised she would call Joseph and see what he says about my reaction. I mean I can't come up with a better reason why I would make a growling noise in my sleep. So lost in my thoughts I don't even realize where I am until I'm going into the diner. The sudden silence gets me to look up it's packed with people and they are all staring at me.

Zephram runs over takes my arm and hurries me past everyone into the kitchen to his office. He sits me down, motions me to stay put and disappears again before returning fast with a glass of water. Megan appears in the doorway behind him waving to me with a nervous smile. Megan is a great older lady, she's a semi retired librarian, works here and at the library a few days a week.

"Becca what the hell are you doing here? Your arm is still in a sling and you only got out of the hospital yesterday." Zephram asks sitting down on the corner of his seriously buried desk with a look of concern on his face.

"I know but I gotta do something, I can't just sit at home all day. Besides if I'm here I won't actively think of what happened and my head can work it out in its own time. I'd have been here sooner but the drugs they gave reacted with me strangely. Don't worry, I can do this, the pain killer reduces it to a bearable pain." Zephram looks from me to Megan then sighs and shakes his head.

"Why don't we have Becca take the orders and get drinks, I can run the food and we can both clean the tables." I smile up at Megan when she puts her hand on my shoulder and squeezes for a moment.

"Megan you're not helping but alright we will try it out, Becca you are going home at six. No arguing we are only seeing how you do today."

Megan helps me get the apron on then I'm out in the utter chaos of one terribly busy diner. Well after I get a hug from both of the cooks, we aren't usually that busy we just have two after lunch through dinner. I did mention the chaos part I hope because good grief it was busy. I won't bore you with the run down of what goes into being a waitress at this diner. Instead you will just have to take my word for basically being on a mad dash to every table every fifteen minutes or less.

So busy in fact, that I didn't get a chance to head home until a bit after seven. This normally isn't a problem except I seem to have acquired a new phobia I froze at the door staring out at the almost night. The only thing that saves me is Cyrus, a seriously handsome mechanic I see every night I'm at work. Usually I leave before he does, tonight as busy as we were, still are luckily the night waitress showed up an hour ago.

This is how I found myself walking home with a man I have a rather serious case of the hots for. He doesn't talk much so I don't know if he's dating anyone or gay or not into sex. I mean really I have no idea on what he likes except for dinner.

"Thank you for walking me home, maybe I should not have come to work yet." I say looking at him, god he is handsome in profile.

"It's not a problem really I've wanted to talk to you for a while. If you would like I could walk you home every night, I'm only two streets over from you."

I look at him again, he's looking at me now and his face is caught in the light from a street light and a passing car. His face is all lit up from both sources of light and he's almost glowing. His eyes are a little red lit, common when strong light hits the eye. His nose and cheeks are lit up almost like he's glowing and his whole face is just awe inspiring. Not to say he's exactly handsome, his nose is a little crooked and to large, his lips are full, I'm talking full.

What really sets Cyrus apart from basically everyone to me is his hair and his eyes. His hair is gold touched or well tan I suppose it's not blonde but it's not really brunette either. He wears it long and tied back but right now he's pulled out the tie and it's flowing around his face. It's seriously gorgeous looking, I mean forget Brad Pitt with long hair, forget Johnny Depp as a pirate, Cyrus with his hair down wins hands down. His eyes on the other hand, are sparked with intelligence, which is good in a mechanic right, there is also a deep pain which makes him damaged goods and oh god I want to fix him.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" It suddenly struck me I've been staring at him for several steps and he's been guiding me.

"I wanted to find out about you and if perhaps you are interested in me like I'm interested in you. Which is totally horrible of me to mention now though you did ask and well shit I'm being an ass. I would really like to ask you out on a date I'm not going to now of course, that's insensitive. Just when you're ready please think of me and of course I will walk you home every night." I just know he was going to keep talking, I seem to be a magnet for nervous babblers instead I put a finger to his lips.

"Hush I would like to, I'm scared though my first date since moving here and he gets killed."

"I'm very glad to hear you say that, and of course I understand. I'll be a perfect gentleman and just walk you home until you're ready for a date. We can get to know each other first, hopefully you will fall madly in love with me and I can just take you to a church for our first date." I giggle at him, seriously romantic and sappy, not to mention a serious case of toot your own horn there.

"Becca good grief what took you so long and who is this nice young man?" I think I jumped a foot when Aunt Josephine talks to us from the front porch.

"Her diner was really busy tonight so leaving took longer than normal. I'm Cyrus, very pleased to meet you."

I groan at the whole my diner bit as Cyrus moves toward Aunt Josephine holding his hand out. She looks him up and down then holds her hand out for his with a smile.

"Well Cyrus why don't you collect Becca and come on in. I got dinner all ready and there is apple pie for dessert."

"Cyrus already ate at the diner I don't think we should fatten him up." I object as he comes and takes my good arm.

"Nonsense he's a strong young man and I only have a little extra unless you're watching your weight I gave you a good plateful." Aunt Josephine says as we move to the table.

I groan when she sets my plate in front of me, plateful is an understatement. There's at least five pounds of food on my plate, mashed taters with gravy, peas galore, and two fried chicken breasts. I'm happy to find they are the boneless I bought it's easier to eat fried chicken breasts boneless. Well perhaps not easier but cleaner at any rate. I enlist help with the food from Cyrus as we talk.

Dinner is really quite fun, I find out that Cyrus is not just a mechanic, he's an avid reader. He watches most any movie, even a few of the chick flicks, that has Aunt Josephine and me giggling at his expense. As it turns out he is a Baptist which gets us on a discussion of the rather lack of churches in town. This turns on me since I don't watch the televangelists or go to church.

I get a kiss goodbye from Cyrus, at Aunt Josephine's direction. It was awkward but when his lips met mine I think I swooned and fell fully into his arms. I swear my toes curled a little and I was left breathless when it ended. Somehow I managed to get in bed and read a little before falling asleep, minus the muscle relaxant. Joseph was worried on how long I slept so I'm not to take those anymore.

Work the next day was tiring to say the least even with breaks. I was so broken down Zephram parked me at the register in the afternoon a couple hours before I went home. I don't really remember if I said anything to Cyrus before we left. At least not until it happened, we had been walking along, Cyrus holding me up more than anything when the moon appeared from behind the hills.

"Oh my god look at that moon, isn't that just beautiful?" Cyrus looks at me with an odd expression.

"I didn't know you liked the moon." I look over at him puzzled then realize what I just said.

"I don't normally care there's just something about it tonight. It's almost full and really beautiful, I don't know maybe it's because of what happened I'm paying a little more attention to the beauty of nature."

Cyrus doesn't say anything else the whole walk. Dinner is a bit quiet this night, not that I'm complaining I'm really tired again. The moon had given me energy but out of it I don't have any how weird is that. Cyrus has a full dinner with us tonight I just put that off as Aunt Josephine hoping I'll not be depressed with a really nice guy hanging around. I go to bed before Cyrus leaves getting an odd look from Aunt Josephine. I think they talked for a while I'm not sure I seemed to drift in and out of sleep.

The next few days go by in roughly the same manner I get extra tired during the day. Seeing the moon gets me not tired until I'm not in it any longer. Then the day before the full moon there is a change, Cyrus has me go with him to his house. His house is well a mechanics house at least I think so until we go inside. His garage is full of parts and other things you would expect a mechanic to have laying around.

Inside the house is another matter entirely, it's clean like Aunt Josephine keeps her house. Everything is in its place with a nice TV a stereo system and books galore. I kid you not he has at least three walls of book shelves in the living room and dining room. These aren't your normal everyday books either there are plenty of casual reading books he's a fan of Stephen King among others. What gets my attention however are all of the medical books there are the physical and even the psychological books.

"Why are you a mechanic with this rather obsession with all things medical?" I ask looking at him while he stands in the doorway to the living room.

"Well that's rather why you are here, have a seat please." Cyrus moves to one of the chairs.

Looking around I realize there is no sofa, no place to really get comfortable. There are comfortable enough chairs of course, but who doesn't want to just stretch out and watch some boob tube. I take another chair and turn it a little to face Cyrus trying to look at him curiously, his face suggests I don't do curious well.

"You will have to excuse me for just saying this I'm not much of a people person."

"Usually it's best to just get it out there. I'm one of those rip off the band aid types." Cyrus smiles at me then gets serious, makes me nervous I was kinda thinking perhaps I could manage to go on a date and he's so nice.

"Yes well first I have to apologize, what happened to you was not planned." I open my mouth to say it wasn't his fault then stop as his hand comes up. "Please let me say what I need to say. I've been drawn to you ever since you came to town and started working in the diner. I was going to ask you on a date the same day that Frank did. I didn't know he would take you to the hill it has a pretty good population of rabbits and deer over there. I was up there just doing a little hunting when you two arrived. I didn't mean to do that to you and him, I really did not mean to make you like me."