West Virgina Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another button and my cock quaked at the sight of the bottoms of her breasts bulging in the confinement of a baby blue lace bra. Her breasts were widely separated even in the front latch bra. My hand moved instinctively to my cock as I looked to those sparkling green eyes for approval. I found non! Only the look of a mother who was just about to scold her child! I put my hand back on the bed and watched the twinkle of naughty delight return to those beautiful green eyes.

She was loving every second of this but even so I got the feeling it was only because I was loving it too. My cock showed her all she need to know as the clear fluids of my euphoria ran down its sides.

Suddenly they were free! In a single flicker of time she had released the clasp and the once confined mountains flung uncontrolled under the thin material of her white blouse. What were once small dimples of nipple turned to tent poles set in two acres of brown. Just two more buttons and the blouse would be open.

One, then two, and then a teasing clinch holding the tails together was all that confined those precious mountains of desire. Her hands floated over her shoulders and the blouse faired open and drifted down her back to the floor below.

Like a young school girl gazing in the mirror with shoulders hunched forward and her arms squeezing her once widely separated breasts she brandished a deep cleavage. They seemed heavy and out of place on such a hard body but just the same I wanted more than anything hold them in my hands and suck those inch long and tumescent nipples.

I was so engrossed in the show that I forgot all about my fee flowing cock! Thank goodness she didn't! Those lovely breasts were resting on my thighs and their silken skin caressed my cock with every breath she took. The clear passion of my lust coated the silky soft breasts as I gazed into those sparkling green eyes and mischievous little smirk of a smile.

"Relax baby. Cathy has everything in control. Relax and let me take care of everything. Just this once, quit trying to please the woman and let the woman please you!"

"I'm all yours baby but please let meeeeeeeeee"

"Shhhhhhhhhhh"

She stood between my legs. My eyes followed every sway of those luscious breasts. Until I felt the material against my knees I never saw her skirt and panties sliding down her legs but there it was, my perfect "Queen of Clubs". I so carefully shaved it just Tuesday night. My cock gave another of its uncontrollable twitches and with it effervesced with continuos clear precum. If this continued I wouldn't have any left to climax!

"Lay back baby and let me take care of you."

I slid back on the bed until only my feet remained over the edge and she kneeled over my throbbing cock. Letting her self down she missed it and I slipped up the crack of her ass! Holding one of her breasts in both hands she offered "Would you like to suck on this?"

I raised up just as she pushed the nipple forward and a stream of liquid slashed on my face and ran down my chest!

"Silly you have to open your mouth! ----------------------- Oh my you don't like breast milk! I'm so sorry!"

"I don't know - I've never tasted it before. Please do it again!"

"Here I'll show you. Take my breast in both hands"

She molded my hand around the base of her right breast then pushed it forward causing the breast to narrow between at he base and swell like a heavy balloon full of liquid. With the other hand she pushed my fingers around the nipple.

"Now take the hard ball behind my nipple between your fingers and squeeze lightly"

The milk shoot out of her nipple and all over my face again!

"Silly! Your making a mess!"

I took her nipple in my mouth and teased a full mouth full before I swallowed. It was sweet, No sour, No tart! Hell it was the best milk I've ever tasted. Mouth full after mouth full I drank like a hungry calf.

"How does that feel?"

Damn, she had my cock buried in her cunt and man did it feel good! Her hot pussy was pumping in waves that started at its head and gently rolled to the base of my balls.

"Well?"

I sat up hugged her to my chest and whispered in her ear "honey if it gets any better Im going to pass out before I fill you up!"

"I like them sucked! Milk me baby! Milk them both dry!"

I leaned back a little took a breast in each hand and kneaded one while I sucked the milk from the other. With every mouth full of milk came my reward, wave of pussy pumping each time from head to base. It felt so good, and yet climax was withheld.

By the time I had empted both breasts I realized that the pussy pumps I was getting weren't just muscle contractions for my benefit. She was having mini-orgasms. She had been cumming for nearly two hours. She was drained and slowly collapsed on top of me!

"I'm sorry baby I have to rest for a while!"

We parted and I held her from behind for a few minutes.

"Put it in me. I want to fell you inside me! I want you to cum in me!"

She lifted her leg over mine and took a fetal position then guided my throbbing cock into her sopping pussy. I pumped just a few strokes and then buried myself deep in her cunt!

"Ummmmmmmm That feels good babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Shit she fell asleep! What was I to do? Fuck her in her sleep? Pull out and jack-off? Well maybe she will wake up and fuck the balls off me! Yea right!

"Oh baby I'm so hard! Can you feel my manhood pulse in your pussy? I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum in your cunt, you bitch!"

R I N G ---- R I N G What the fuck! Oh shit I'm still hard! Oh my, it feels so good! The cum shot up though my cock and filled her waiting cunt! Spurt after Spurt! R I N G ---- R I Ngggggggg. The alarm clock! What a dream? I dreamed the best fuck I'd had in years? No the cum was for real! Had I just shot my load in a sleeping woman, The same woman that cared not for herself but for me and how good it was for me!

"Ummmmmmm baby I told you I'd make you cum!"

The alarm clock never phased her. She never even flinched. My cock was still rammed up her pussy. We hadn't moved since she fell asleep hours ago. The only difference was that I had just blown my load, I mean everything I had and It wasn't any dream!

Twenty minutes later Cathy was just rolling out of my pool of cum and I was on my way to the Friday conference.

"Save me a dance Cathy?"

"You got that and more baby!"

"George you wouldn't believe the night I just had!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The conference closed with the reminder that everyone was expected at dinner and the evening ball. That's the big dinner and formal ball that is the highlight of the yearly conference. The military would be in dress uniform and all of us civilians would put on our monkey suits. Some of the conferees would go as couples others would bring their wives and girl friends but most of us would give the local ladies what they have been lusting for. Finding a good fuck all week long was no problem because they all wanted the chance to be invited to the Friday night ball.

Damn, I never got a chance to call Susanna! If she can't go I don't have a date!

I was prepared to take Susanna who picked me up Monday night over a 10 dollar bet, however, her hubby's truck broke down and she was stuck at home with him until it was repaired. Second ,I had Amanda but she was surely going with the Lt after last night.

I unlocked the motel door and stepped inside. Wow there was Susanna propped up on my bed. Her red hair even if it was dyed gave me an instant hard-on. Her sheer slip barely covered those luscious C's and their erect nipples. She opened her legs, showed me a baby smooth pair of draping pussy lips!

"Miss my pussy baby? I shaved it just for you!"

I grabbed my balls and replied "What do you think?"

She slipped two fingers in her pussy, gently slid them back out and offered them to me.

"I think you're hungry".

With the door still wide open, I walked over took both fingers in my mouth and savored her sweet juice. My tongue was hot for more so I dropped to my knees, grabbed her by the legs and pulled her to my lips. I nibbled her thighs and licked her baby smooth mounds!

"I think you like it shaved!" she moaned.

I took each lip between my teeth and gently nibbled them. She was shaking like a leaf in the wind when I plunged my tongue so deep that my nose was rubbing her clit. Susanna climaxed in shrieking screams. I was about to gently withdraw when the applause hit my ears! We both jumped to our feet to find George, Gwen, and several guests I've never seen before standing in the open door way.

"Oops" Susanna responded.

"What are you doing mom"?

"I guess that's obvious" replied Susanna as she grabbed the bed spread to cover up.

The guests went their way and George and Gwen came in and shut the door.

"Ed hit the road at noon so I though I'd check to see if I was still going to the ball Things just got a little out of control before I got to ask"

"That's great mom! Now Jim will have a date!"

They all went their ways and Susanna and I started over with a hug and kiss. She got dressed and we went down to her car to get her gown.

"I brought it so we'd have more time together."

Susanna unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders.

"How about a shower baby" she suggested.

As she dropped my trousers I pulled her dress over her head. We both kicked off our shoes and then she removed my T-shirt. I slid my hand between her legs and gave her pussy a gentle fingering while she fondled by balls. I removed her slip and she lowered my long leg shorts leaving us both naked. Susanna pushed me back on the bed. My cock was standing straight up but she ignored it and began sucking my balls. After several minutes my pre-cum was running down the sides of my cock but she just kept rolling my balls in her mouth. I begged her to make me cum and when she didn't take my cock I reached out to do it myself. Susanna slapped my hand and continued to suck my balls. Even after last night's session with Cathy the cum kept oozing out.

The pleasure was nearly as high as climax and it lasted for ever. Soon she was sucking the cream from my balls and I was in ecstasy. Susanna took my cock in her mouth and licked it clean then let it pop.

"Bath Time!"

With the warm water splashing on her chest I pushed my cock down and parked it in the keyhole. She was a ' one ' in the Jim Beam scale, but perfect for my cock! My hands slipped over every curve and mound spending extra time on her breasts rubbing her erect nipples. Then, I moved down to her legs and worked my way up to her pussy lips. With the soap gone I let two fingers slide inside, pumped until she tightened and then slipped out to let her come back down without cumming.

She turned around, with her tits pressed to my chest and her tongue wrenching two feet down my throat, I finished washing her back side.

We turned around still locked in a kiss and she washed my back side. I rolled around in her arms and reaching around from behind she washed my chest and then my legs. Then, with lots of soap on her hands she pulled me out of the water and began stroking my cock starting below my balls and slipping off the head alternating hands with each stroke. Her slow strokes from the root of my balls to the head of my cock drove me wild. I wanted to cum so bad that my balls hurt!

Faster and faster she stroked! It took nearly ten minutes of her uni-directional stroking and then something exploded way back behind my balls and the cum shot up through my cock with the stroke and blew the first wad. One, two, three, four, five, six wads, each at the end of a stroke, shot through the water to the shower wall.

The next thing I remember I was lying in the bottom of the tub with Susanna's tits hanging in my face!

"Are you alright? You passed out! That must have been some orgasm!"

"Yea I think so. What happened?"

"You blew your load all over the shower wall and then collapsed in my arms. I couldn't hold you so I let you slide down here. Are you alright?"

I've never cum like that before but I sure want to do it again!

Susanna shaved her own legs and dried her hair while I took a break on the bed. When she came out of the bath room I was still hard as a rock! It just won't go down!

I laid there watching Susanna get dressed! First, like a man rolls on a condom, she rolled her black lacy nylons up her legs from toe to thigh. When she produced a lace up bustier with stocking suspenders, I nearly blew another wad. She held it to her hips and backed up to me so I could lace it up the back.

"Tie it tight or I won't fit in the gown"

When I pulled it tight she lost her balance and sat down on my sill raging cock. For a second I thought she broke it off. When she stood back up I put my knees on each ass cheek and then pulled the lace tight.

"Tighter baby" she commanded then sucked in so I could pull tighter.

Bustier installed she snapped the straps to her stockings and then gave me the runway walk across the room and a turnabout. All of her silver dollar sized aureoles with erect nipples were prominently displayed above the busier and her once beautifully separated breasts now had the best cock park between them I've ever seen. Let me tell you – there ain't a dance hall slut that could compare to this 40 year old babe! All this without any panties! I was sure to be hard all night!

I got dressed as she slipped into her burgundy gown. Cut low in the front revealing every bit of her luscious cock park, tight at the waist, then flared over her ample hips and cut slim all the way down her legs. If I kept my cock in my trousers tonight it would be a miracle. She helped me with my burgundy cummerbund and bow tie. With her on my arm I would be the envy of the ball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One call to find out if George was ready and then Susanna and I went out to wait for George. As we waited a big white limo pulled into the parking lot. Susanna looked at me and then opened her arms and engulfed me with a hug. She covered me in kisses then pulled back in hesitation.

"It's ours?"

"Yep! Clear from Pennsylvania! There wasn't one to be had around here."

"I love it! Thanks!"

George came out of his room, decked in his dress blues, he was outright good looking!

"Wow - Gwen will be impressed! I don't think she has ever seen a uniform with all those stripes. Are you a general or something?" Susanna quarried as we went down the steps.

"No ma'am! I work for a living! Im a sergeant first class"

The chauffeur opened the door for us. Susanna gave us a candy flash by making sure the split in the back of her gown was spread wide as she went in head first.

"Now that's what I call commando plus!" George remarked.

"Wait a second!" I interrupted "We have room for the LT should I see if he wants to join us?"

"Sure" George replied.

I ran back up the steps, knocked on the Lt's door and asked Lt. Stoneking if he wanted to ride in the limo with us.

"Sure! I'm almost ready just my low quarters. We have to pick up Amanda though!"

Ladies there is nothing like a West Point Officer in Dress Blues and Lt. Mike Stoneking had the perfect build for it. Amanda was going to cum in her panties when she saw this guy! With greetings and complements on Susanna's gown from the Lt we were on our way to pick up Gwen.

We pulled up to the curb and then the chauffeur opened the door for George to go get Gwen. "She better be ready! I'll spank her bare bottom right in front of all you if she is late!" Susanna, her mother, remarked while we waited.

Personally, I was hoping for late but they came out the front door before the statement was complete. Too bad! I hate to miss out on a bare bottom and a good spanking!

Gwen was beautiful her light red hair was up in a bun with bangs evenly covering her forehead. Her aqua gown was cut wide at the shoulders and deep to her belly button. Her erect nipples atop those un-haltered C's caught the edge of the neckline just enough to keep them from popping out. George was going to have his hands full to night.

The dress flared at the waist accenting her slim waist and perfect 38 inch ass. She entered head first just like her mother earlier. The Lt got the treat this time as her gown opened wide revealing all of her perfect tits. George was next and Susanna grabbed a hand full of his ass on the way in.

"Mom! That's mine" Gwen complained.

The LT was trying to hide his 8 inches of wood but it wasn't any use. Dress blues just weren't made to hide tools as big as his!

"Mom have you been playing with these guys or is it my tits that has them all hard?"

The LT gave up trying to hide it after all with two lovely women dressed to kill what else could be expected! Susanna had my bulge and Gwen had George's. George had his hand down Gwen's dress and I was locked in a kiss with Susanna when we pulled up to Amanda's place.

"Lt., you're up" I said as the chauffeur opened the door.

He was up for sure and there was no way he was going to hide it from Amanda. Both Gwen and Susanna grabbed a hand full of ass as he got out. He stood on the curb, tucked everything in, shoved his cock down one pant leg and slowly walked to the door. Someone answered and let him inside. When the door reopened Amanda in a flowing light blue gown appeared with a smile from ear to ear.

"Wow look at you guys! Limo and all! I'm impressed!"

"Mikie ain't this great?"

'MIKIE?' The Lt. is sure going to have a hard night!

Amanda's tight gown was split up the back and from the look on the chauffeur's and "MIKIE's" faces she didn't have any wrapper on her candy. The gown had a square neck line and with a little pushup help her small B's were showing just a hint of cleavage until she leaned in the door. Then it opened wide to reveal an nice cock park wrapped in a dainty dark blue bustier. The LT. would have a hard on all night for sure. With the LT.'s ass well groped by all three women we were on the way to dinner.

At the steps of the mansion the chauffeur assisted Amanda and the LT first. Amanda had Mikie fix her dress in the back. She pushed up her beasts, the LT tucked himself in, stuffed his woody down one pant leg and with Amanda on one arm he escorted her to the doors. They were an impressive couple!

George got out, then Gwen flashed her stuffed candy to her mother and I.

"Gwen?" her mother scolded when she saw the head of her vibrator!

Gwen tucked George in! George straightend her gown, gently hung the edge of her neckline back on her nipples, and with George's arm in hand they were off.

Susanna pulled me to her and kissed me open mouthed. Her cock park was bulging from her dress so, I pulled the neck line up just a bit and straightened the back of her gown. She tucked me in, grabbing a hand full of cock as she did.

I asked the chauffeur if he had a place to go. His girl friend was one of the caterers, so all was well.

I proudly offered my arm to my beautiful and sexy arm dressing and we slowly followed the others to the door.

I handed the card to the Command Sergeant Major and he announced.

"Ms. Susanna A Baldwin escorted by Mr. James B. Beam" The waiter seated us across from Gwen and George and beside Amanda and the LT. The Chaplin asked the blessing and then the servers started.

Fruit

Small tossed salad

Roast beef

Mashed potatoes, and dressing.

I couldn't keep my eyes off Susanna's cleavage. My cock was raging hard. In-fact it hadn't gone down since Susanna's hand job earlier in the shower. Each time I looked down her dress I almost exploded.

Looking over at the LT; he was in never-never land! Amanda had her hand between his legs and was sliding up and down his 8 inches. From the look on his face he was surely going to blow his load.