Wet Ch. 01

Story Info
He watches his sister touch herself.
2.5k words
4.43
154.9k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arched her back and felt cool air brush her hot skin as her hips rose and thrust to meet her hand. She dragged her fingers through her damp pussy lips and circled her clit once or twice before slowly sliding back down to shove two fingers deep inside her. A moan filled the room, and her breath escaped in short pants and she pumped her hand inside her pussy, feeling her fingers get wetter with each stroke.

Jenna pressed her hips into her hand and ground her palm down on her clit as her fingers worked furiously inside her pussy, curling up to slide against the G-spot. Her breath came faster and faster, and she moaned, whispering to herself as she felt the orgasm build.

"Ohgodohgodohgod I'm gonna fucking cummmm..." she moaned, bucking against her hand and moving it even faster. She felt a layer of sweat on her legs and belly, and reached her other hand up to pinch her nipple as she finally came, squirting a gush of cum onto the bed.

"Oh baby that was so good," she said to herself, smiling as she rolled over and sat on the edge of her bed. "And he thought girls couldn't cum like that."

Jenna's brother Nick stood outside her bedroom door, staring in through the crack and watched his hot naked sister get herself off. She was smokin' hot; about 5'8", with 34 D tits, long red hair and killer legs. Nick guessed she weighed about 140, and from the looks of it, had the greatest pussy he'd ever seen. It was smooth and shaved, with just a tiny landing strip of dark red hair at the top. He'd never really thought about it before, but watching his 19-year-old sister shoot that cum out of her pussy made him want to be there the next time she did it...and lick up all that cum. His thick cock pressed uncomfortably against his jeans, and he kept staring at Jenna's tight little ass as he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, freeing his big cock from his boxers.

No one was home but him and Jenna...her boyfriend Mike had left about an hour ago, and Nick was home from college for the summer. He'd just broken up with his girlfriend, and hadn't been fucked in almost a month. He'd contented himself with lots of internet porn, but with this new side of his little sister, he definitely had something else to picture while he was wacking off. He squeezed and pulled at his cock, feeling the wet pre-cum pooling at the tip. Jenna bent over to pick up her panties, and Nick got a perfect view of her asshole and wet pink pussy. He groaned, and his hand moved faster up and down his shaft. Jenna must've heard Nick groan, because she turned around and stared hard at her door before ignoring it and sliding her little black panties up her long tan legs and wiggling the thong into place. She bent again, this time to get her top, and Nick felt himself get harder as Jenna's perfect tits swayed, the little nipples tight and erect. He watched as his baby sister pulled the tight white top over her head. It was low-cut, and he could see her nice cleavage, and her hard nipples poking through the material. It was so short it might as well have been a bra. When Jenna slipped on her shorts and walked towards the door, Nick should have ducked into the bathroom to finish himself off. But he was so close to squirting hot cum out of his big, 9-inch cock that he couldn't bring himself to move. Plus, he sort of wanted Jenna to see him cum...

Her door was yanked open just as Nick threw his head back and groaned, white ropes of cum squirting onto his chest. Jenna stood in the doorway, her mouth wide open. Nick imagined his cum in that sexy little mouth, all over those fucking hot tits, and he wanked himself to one of his best orgasms ever.

"Nick! What the fuck are you doing? Were you watching me?!!?!" Jenna yelled, staring at her brother's huge cock as it shot cum all over his shirt. "What the fuck, you perv!" But she couldn't help staring at his gorgeous dick, and smelling that hot cum...she felt her pussy start to get wet, and squeezed her legs together. What the hell? This was her brother! She'd just been fucked by Mike (It hadn't been very good. His cock wasn't as big as Nick's), and then made herself squirt all over her bed. So what was she doing imagining all that hot cum in her mouth?

"God Jen, I'm sorry, I was just...you know..." Nick blushed and walked into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. Jenna looked at the bathroom door for a second, sad to see that cock go. But Nick was her brother, she shouldn't be thinking of him that way.

Right before dinner, the phone rang, and Jenna answered. It was her mom.

"Hey honey," Mom said. "Your dad and I are having so much fun at the Delaney's, we decided to spend the night. You and Nick should be fine. There's leftover pizza in the fridge for dinner." "Okay Mom, sounds good. See you tomorrow, love you!" Jenna said, then hung up. No parents in the house tonight...maybe she could invite Mike over. She wandered into the kitchen, and saw Nick standing there, drinking a soda.

"That was Mom," she said. "She and Dad are staying over at the Delaney's tonight."

"Oh, okay," Nick said, taking a sip of his drink. "Hey Jen...I'm really sorry about earlier. It's just...I heard you moaning, and you were so hot, with all that cum squirting out of your pussy. I couldn't help it."

Jenna smiled to herself. So he had been watching her.

"It's okay Nick. You were pretty fine yourself, with that big sexy cock and all that hot cum. It sort of turned me on. Anyway, Mom said there was pizza for dinner..."

Jenna walked out of the room, her ass swaying in her little shorts. Nick could see her ass cheeks hanging out, and remembered she was wearing a little tiny thong underneath. The phone rang again, and he reached to pick it up. Before he could say hello, he heard Jenna's voice on the other end.

"Oh, hey Mike," his sister said, and Nick frown, but didn't hang up the phone.

"Hey baby. Today was really good, I loved fucking your pussy, and cumming inside you. It was so good."

"But I didn't cum Mike. You didn't even eat my pussy for me."

"Baby, you know I don't like that. Besides, girls can't even cum."

"Yes we can Mike! You're such an asshole...you know, I was going to invite you over tonight, but now I don't even want you to come. I'm breaking up with you!"

Jenna slammed down the phone, and lay down on the couch, thinking of Nick's big cock. 'I bet he can make me cum,' she thought, unbuttoning her shorts and sliding a hand into her panties. She fingered her clit for a few minutes before stopping and taking the shorts completely off.

As Jenna threw her shorts aside, Nick came in and turned on the T.V. He didn't see Jenna at first, but she saw him, and the big bulge in his jeans. God, her big brother was fine. How had she never seen it before? She got up to go sit on the arm of the chair next to him, wearing her tiny top and even tinier thong. "Hey Nick, whatcha watching?" she asked, wiggling so she was straddling the arm of the big leather chair. The leather pressed into her mound, and she felt her pussy getting wet.

"Oh God, hey Jen. There's this new show on that..." Nick trailed off as he saw his sisters fine ass, with the tiny thong string up the crack. He felt himself get hard, and before he could stop himself, he lifted his hand to stroke her tight little ass cheeks. Jenna moaned softly, and he ran a finger under her thong, pulling the string out of her crack. Jenna hissed, and pressed herself more firmly into the armchair. As Nick played with her ass, she took of her shirt, and began touching her big tits, rubbing them and playing with her nipples. She glanced over at the huge erection in Nick's jeans, and bent over to stroke it. As soon as Nick went to unzip his pants, Jenna got off the chair. She looked at it, and saw that her pussy had left a wet spot there. She was soaking...she wanted a cock in her cunt, and didn't care whose it was. Nick had a nice big cock, maybe he could make her cum.

"Oh fuck Jenna, you're so fucking hot. I can't believe my little sister grew up so fine. Look at those tits. And your ass...god I want to see your tight little pussy. Oh shit, you got the chair wet!" Nick bent and licked the juice Jenna's pussy had left on the chair. It was sweet, like lemon honey, and he wanted more. Jenna stood in her little thong, staring at her brother. "Oh Nick, I want a guy to make me cum. Mike's never made me cum...I don't care if you're my brother Nick...I want to cum so bad." She watched as Nick stood up, pulling off his shirt and jeans.

"Are you sure Jenna? I mean, it won't be too weird, me being your brother?"

"No Nick, it won't. Please, I want your cock so bad..." she walked over to him and knelt down, pulling his cock out of his boxers. Her brother's huge prick was hard against his belly, and she pulled it down, licking the pre-cum off the tip.

"Oh Jenna," he moaned, thrusting his hips forwards into his baby sisters mouth. She moaned over his cock, and began sucking him deep into her throat. She took him as far as she could into her mouth, tasting his hot flesh. Nick couldn't help but shove his cock a little deeper down her throat, drawing choked gagging noises from Jenna's throat.

"You like that cock, don't you baby sister. You like big brother's huge dick in your mouth, don't you?" he whispered as Jenna bobbed her head, licking and sucking her brother's big hot dick and waiting for his cum to shoot down her throat. Nick suddenly fisted a handful of her red hair and pulled on her head, blowing his load all over Jenna's face and tits. She eagerly swallowed what was in her mouth, and wiped up the rest, licking her fingers with a smile on her face.

"God Nick your cum tastes so good!" she said, then stood up. "Are you sure that was okay...your sister sucking your cock?"

"Yes Jenna, that was amazing. You give the best blowjobs, and I've thought of you like this for a while now," Nick said, leading his sister to the couch and pulling off her tiny panties.

Jenna felt the air on her soaking pussy, and moaned as Nick knelt between her legs and lowered his head.

"Fuck Jen, you have the hottest pussy. I'm gonna make you cum baby sister," he murmured, leaning forward and burying his tongue in Jenna's soft wet pussy. He lapped up her juice, circling his tongue around her clit and shoving a finger up her wet cunt. He slurped at her erect clit, and flicked is tongue against it over and over as he fucked his sister with his finger. "Ohhhh FUCK Nick, you're gonna...make me cummm....SO hard!" Jenna squealed, shoving her hips up to Nick's face. Her pussy clenched around his finger, and his tongue didn't stop flicking her clit.

"Nick! Curl your finger up...yessss just like that...make me squirt big brother....OH GODDDDD...right there....just a little more......I'm cummming Nick....!" Jenna screamed, bucking into the air as she shot cum out of her pussy, drenching Nick's face and hand. Her brother went right along, licking it up out of her pussy. He finally looked up, Jenna's cum covering his smiling mouth.

"Oh man, your pussy tastes so good Jen," he said, licking his fingers.

"You don't think this is wrong Nick?" Jenna asked. "I mean, we're...related!" She whispered the last word.

Nick laughed. "No way baby sister. Nothing that feels that good is wrong." He picked his sister up and carried her down the hall into his bedroom. His cock was rock-hard, and he could still smell Jenna's wet pussy. He wanted to fuck his sister's cunt 'til she came screaming all over his cock. He wanted to see his cum drip out of her pussy, then watch as she wiped it up with her finger and licked it off.

His erection was huge, and his tip was wet as he dropped Jenna on his bed and crawled over her.

"Are you ready to get fucked?" he asked, rubbing the tip of his dick against her clit. Jenna whimpered, nodding.

"Fuck me Nick," she whispered, and without warning, Nick shoved all 9 inches into Jenna's tight cunt. She reared up, screaming his name. He pulled out and pounded into her again and again. Each time, Jenna's pussy clenched around him, and Nick had never felt anything so hot, or so good, as his sister's wet, cum-slick cunt wrapped around him.

"Put your legs around my waist," he grunted, and she did as he asked, lifting her hips and fucking him right back.

"Ohhhhh GOD Nick you feel soooooo goooood....FUCK you're gonna make me cum...Oh baby oh god righttherefasterfasterfaster." Jenna murmured unintelligible words as Nick pounded into her, staring at her tits as they bounced under his thrusts. Jenna was covered in sweat, and Nick had never seen anything as sexy in his life.

"Yeah little sister, your pussy feels so good around my hard cock. You like that don't you baby? You like my dick in your cunt."

Jenna screamed. "Yes Nick, I love your dick....ooh make me cum right now! I'm gonna cum all over your cock...."

Nick felt Jenna squeeze around him, and felt himself ready to cum. He'd never felt so hard in his life. His sister's incredible body beneath him, he rocked into her fast, and pounded her so that the bed moved up against the wall.

"God Jen, I'm gonna cum..." he moaned, and as Jenna began to scream and cum, he shot his huge load deep in her pussy. Jenna felt huge spurts of Nick's cum in her pussy, and it made her cum even harder. She was hot and screaming loud as they came together, finally collapsing on the bed.

"Oh Nick, that was so good," Jenna said, reachind down to scoop his dripping cum out of her pussy. She sucked a glob off her finger, and moaned in pleasure. "Oh, God, that was the best fuck I've ever had..."

Nick lay on the bed, petting his sisters back, stroking her belly and breasts, completely satisfied.

"When did Mom say she and Dad were coming home?" he asked, pinching Jenna's nipple lightly between his fingertips.

"Tomorrow sometime," she said, arching into his touch.

"Then we've got plenty of time," Nick said. "Wanna go take a shower?"