Wet Miranda's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had a moment to come back to earth, I lay down beside her again and cuddled with her, giving her some soft light kisses on the mouth.

"I taste myself on your lips!" Julie let everyone know.

"You tasted good." I replied to her.

The men went nuts after watching the first half of the lesbian sex show. Joe was unusually silent, and Carry was unusually vocal.

"Holy shit that was hot!" Carry yelled out.

Then Robert acted like a total asshole, and hollered "Get me a Jack and Coke, waitress!" to me.

This pissed Tom off. He said "Shut the fuck up, the bartending is over. Can't you appreciate the show?"

I ignored this exchange and kept my focus on Julie, who needed attention after her orgasm. I flipped her over and started to give her a nice ass massage. I was patiently waiting for my turn. I didn't have to wait long at all; Julie turned over and sat up, and told me "I'm ready to eat out your cute little red bush right now, hon! First I need to get my toy, though."

She asked me what position I wanted to be in while receiving my pussy licking, and I told her I wanted to sit on the sofa with her kneeling on the floor. I positioned myself right in the middle of the black leather sofa, feeling it stick to my ass. I put the sheet under my ass, and spread my legs wide open, giving the guys a good shot of my dripping pussy. Julie walked towards the kitchen. I invited the guys to come closer to see the action better. Tom sat to my right, with his legs touching mine. Robert sat on my left, with his legs also touching mine. Hiroshi, Carry, Joe and Patrick all sat on the floor near Julie. Julie assumed the kneeling position between my legs. I closed my eyes and relaxed, ready to experience her mouth on my pussy.

"Hey, Tom, can I play with her tits during the show?" Robert asked.

"Umm…you'd have to ask her, I guess."

"Hey Miranda, can I play with your tits?"

I hadn't really planned on having any of the guys touching me that night, but I was so turned on I said yes. Robert immediately started fondling my left breast. I expected him to be rude and play rough with it, but he was surprisingly gentle, and he rubbed my breast very softly and nicely. Tom joined in and rubbed my right breast. He gave me a deep lingering kiss on the lips. I heard Julie walking back to the living room, and knew I was in for a treat. While my eyes where still closed, I felt Julie began to eat me out.

All I can say is…WOW! She was a pro. Her mouth teased and caressed my pussy lips just right. She made cute slurping and smacking sounds as she got saliva all over my lap. I felt her long blonde hair brushing up against my thighs. I put my hands on her shoulders. I heard the buzzing noise of the vibrator, and couldn't wait to feel it inside me.

She used the vibrator to massage my legs at first. She turned the intensity up, and it was so strong I didn't know if my pussy could handle the strong vibrations. I have many vibrators of my own, but none of them are as strong as this one was. The buzzing was pretty intense just on my skin.

Her tongue started to explore the folds of my incredibly aroused pussy, and she even stuck the tip of her tongue inside my hole and wiggled it around for a minute. Then she started to get serious, circling her tongue closer and closer to my clit. I felt the hard plastic toy start to penetrate my pussy, and felt it buzzing inside me. Fortunately she had turned down the intensity to give my pussy time to get used to it. I felt it go deeper and deeper. It was slim, but very long, and it went in deeper than I thought possible. I felt it tingle incredibly deep inside my most private parts.

She began to flick her tongue against my clit instead of circling it to provide variety. I felt the intensity of the long vibrator kick up a notch inside me, and it felt very erotic. I knew everyone was watching. I wondered if they were noticing the expression on my face as I soaked in the sensations, or if they were just looking at my lap. Robert and Tom started to squeeze my tits harder, and I felt a light pinch as Tom started to play with my right nipple. Julie made really loud slurping sounds as my hot female juices mixed with her saliva. She alternated the flicking and circling my clit with the tip of her tongue, and occasionally gave the whole length of my pussy long sweeping licks.

I felt the vibrator get even more powerful as she cranked it up to full strength. It was almost more than I could handle. I wondered how many batteries it took to power that sucker. I felt the tingling sensations so deep inside my pussy that I was probably getting my cervix massaged. I let out a cry as she kicked it up even higher. Once I got used to it the stimulation felt incredible. She gave my pussy lips a few deep French kisses and then started to slide the vibrator in and out of me like it was a cock.

I decided to start talking dirty to excite the guys even more. "Oh…Julie! Stick that fucking thing deep into my cunt. Fuck me with it! Damn…you are a great pussy licker; I'll bet you've licked hundreds of pussies. Lick my cunt, you lesbo slut!" This got a lot of laughs from the guys.

Robert gave me another deep kiss on the lips, and then started to kiss me neck. I suddenly felt a hand on my ass. It felt too big to be Julie's, and when I opened my eyes for a second I saw that Hiroshi had grabbed my ass. Between Tom kissing and fondling my right breast, Robert fondling my left breast, Hiroshi squeezing my butt, and Julie eating out my pussy, I had four people giving me pleasure with their hands or mouths. I decided to take advantage of the fact that there were three other people, and I asked the other three guys to touch me as well.

"Patrick, Carry, and Joe! Come and join the party." I offered.

They wasted no time. Joe squeezed the other side of my butt, Carry touched the part of my thigh that wasn't covered with Julie's face, and Joe played with my feet. I felt him start to kiss my feet as well, which started to send me over the edge. I had seven people touching or kissing me, along with Julie's monster vibrator sending shock waves deep inside me, and the orgasm came out of nowhere.

"Oh...FUCK! Holy shit, this feels good."

My hips rocketed up above the sofa, almost knocking out the vibrator. Julie flicked my clit as I came, and the men kept on fondling me. The orgasm coursed through my whole body, and I shook and shuddered. This was just the first wave; the second and third waves of the orgasm were increasingly harder. It was one of those rare orgasms I get sometimes that make me almost black out. My mind just felt like pure pleasure personified. I was seeing little colored stars in my eyelids like the kind people get when they rub their eyes hard.

I was breathing and panting hard, and I felt sweat drip down my chest. Someone sucked on one of my nipples while I was coming which felt really intense. The buzzing inside my pussy was insistent, and it caused so many little aftershocks I lost track of them. A whole minute after the orgasm hit, I thought I was done, and I felt one little last involuntary quiver inside my pussy. I collapsed on Tom's lap.

The guys let me have some space, and I lay on the sofa. Julie gave me a nice long back-rub. I must have took a nap, because when I opened my eyes, everyone was gone except for Tom, Julie, Joe and Hiroshi.

I had almost forgotten about the last of the three gifts, and I hoped I had the energy for it. I whispered to Tom to open the third envelope in private where he could read it to himself without Joe and Hiroshi knowing what it said.

Tom excused himself and walked over to the kitchen. I looked over to catch the expression on his face as he read it. Tom's apartment is an open design, and I looked across the living room to see him standing on the edge of the kitchen table as he opened the envelope.

The note inside read: "Here is your third and final gift. For this gift, you will have to get rid of whichever friends of yours are still around. For your final birthday gift of the even, I offer you myself…and Julie!"

I could tell he had finished reading the note by the shocked look on his face. He practically ran back into the living room to kick out Hiroshi and Joe. It was 2:00 in the morning.

"Guys, I think I'm gonna crash. It was fun. Pretty awesome birthday party, don't you think?"

"I'm gonna crash here too if that's cool." Joe said.

"Ah…no, I don't think so!" Tom said.

"Why not?"

"Because I have some people coming over to ah…check the electrical wiring tomorrow. They are coming at 7:00 and everyone has to be out of the house when they come."

Tom had come up with one of the dumbest excuses I could imagine, but somehow it worked. Joe and Hiroshi gathered up there things and left promptly. Perhaps they were so stunned by the lesbian sex sow that they didn't have the energy to realize what a lame excuse that was.

Tom quickly locked the door after the last two guys had left, and turned to face us. Julie was sitting on the loveseat, still stark naked. I was cleaning up the empty beer bottles, and I was also still nude.

"Wow, this is the best birthday ever! Are you two serious about this?" Tom asked us.

"Is the Pope Catholic?" Julie said.

"I guess that is your strange way of saying yes…"

Julie walked over to him, put her hand on his crotch, and gave him a deep passionate kiss while pressing her bare breasts into his chest. "This is my way of saying yes, Tom!" She told him.

I walked over to join them, and unbuttoned Tom's shorts. Julie helped me with the zipper, and we both pulled them off. He had on a pair of green boxers. We tugged those to the ground also. Tom must have realized that he looked kind of silly with a shirt but no bottoms on, so he took off his shirt and tossed it on the floor. We each took one of his hands and led him to the bedroom upstairs.

The three of us tumbled into Tom's large bed, and wasted no time heating things up. Tom must have been horny as hell from watching the lesbian sex scene that Julie and I had performed earlier. I was so spent I didn't care if I had another orgasm or not; my earlier one was a knockout, and I just wanted to focus on my boyfriend's pleasure.

Julie and I positioned him in the center of the bed, placing a big fluffy pillow under his head. I lay down next to him on his left side, and started exploring his ear with my mouth. I blew hot air into his ear and licked the lobe. Julie sat down at Tom's feet and made a show of pulling his legs wide apart. His cock was very erect, and his heavy balls lay on the bed between his legs. Julie kissed her way up his long muscular legs as I moved my kisses to his neck and collarbone. My hands tweaked his nipples, making them erect.

I kept my eye on Julie, watching her get closer and closer to my boyfriend's cock. I buried my tits in Tom's face, feeling his hot wet kisses suck on them. From the corner of my eye, I saw Julie begin to fondle his balls. Her fingernails were long and painted a bright glossy red, and they moved in a blur as she teased his sac. Her mouth inched closer and closer to his long engorged cock. When her mouth finally reached the tip of his cock, I moved my tits and positioned my head over Tom's to give him a long lingering kiss on the lips.

He kissed me very intensely while Julie sucked him off. He must have been going out of his mind with pleasure, having two women's mouths on him at the same time. My long red hair covered his neck as I kissed him deeper, sliding my tongue inside his mouth. I watched Julie's head start to bob up and down over his waist, and her long blonde hair was flying around all over Tom's stomach as she revved up the hot blowjob. I knew she had a reputation for pleasing men, and it was exciting to see her in action.

Tom let out a deep loud moan of pleasure as she deep throated him. I didn't now how she fit his entire cock into her mouth; I never had been able to swallow the whole thing myself. I knew she had the whole thing inside her mouth, because I couldn't even see the base of his cock; her red lips were right on Tom's crotch. I could see where the head of his cock was inside her cheeks as she moved it around inside her mouth. Sometimes she would suck all the way back up to the head of his cock and swirl her tongue around, only to bury the whole shaft all the way back in again.

Tom started to breath really hard, and I knew he was about to come. I wanted him to save it just a bit longer so he could get fucked. I made Julie stop, and she looked up at me with a frown on her face because I had interrupted her.

"Wait, I think he would really like it if he could come inside a pussy." I yelled.

"Oh, all right, I'll stop." Julie huffed. No doubt she was assuming that I meant my own pussy; however, I had other ideas. Tom could fuck my pussy anytime, I thought. It would be a very special birthday treat if he could slide his dick into an unfamiliar pussy.

"Julie, I want you to fuck my man. Get on top of him and straddle his lap. Slide his big stiff cock up you cunt!" I ordered her.

She obeyed immediately, and she squatted over his waist and rubbed the head of his cock with her slippery pussy lips. I squatted down over Tom's face, putting my own pussy inches away from his mouth.

"O.K., ready?" I asked them. "Tom, I'm going to put my pussy in your face. Don't try to hard to get me off, I already came hard, just focus all your attention on the physical sensations."

I lowered my body onto his face and felt him start to lap up my pussy. My hands were on the black wood headboard of the bed. I slightly regretted my choreography of the threesome, because I couldn't watch Julie, and more importantly Tom couldn't see her either, but when I heard him moan again, I knew he was doing O.K.

I craned my neck behind me to see if he was inside her yet. Julie had lowered her body and swallowed his erection into her pussy as expertly as she had swallowed it into her mouth. Tom flicked my clit with his tongue. I caressed his shoulders and under his arms as we began our ride.

Julie started to make a lot of noise. "Oh…oh…oh! Fuck. OH GOD! His dick is reaching some good spots in me, Miranda!" She yelled.

Tom was moaning and groaning with pleasure as he ate out my pussy. The bed started to rock as the three of us went wild with passion. She rode my boyfriend good and hard, letting him relax and enjoy the thrusting. I put my thighs around his head and said "Happy birthday, lover!"

He started the really fast breathing again, and I knew he was about to shoot his load inside Julie. I turned around again and saw his hips bucking up and down madly as he fucked her as hard as he was getting fucked. I removed my pussy from his face and positioned myself so I could kiss his lips as when his orgasm began. I kissed him hotter than I ever had before, exploring the roof of his mouth with my insistent tongue. I tweaked his nipples, and watched him as he began to explode inside my friend.

"OH GOD! JULIE..." He screamed. She was rotating her hips to give his cock unimaginable variety, and her hands were grabbing his balls tightly. He closed his eyes and scrunched up his face as the orgasm hit him. His hips rocked up and down so wildly that he lifted Julie's body up in the air. She didn't relent; she just kept on riding him like a stallion as he came. I imagined the hot jets of come shooting deep into my friend as she thrashed her whole body on him. I pictured her female juices mixing with my boyfriend's hot come. I could feel his sexual pleasure in my lips as he kissed me back harder while he came.

Tom started to regain his breath; he was completely spent. Julie let his cock slide out of her, and started to caress his legs. I broke my kiss so I could use my hands on his body as well; I figured that a massage with four hands would be a great ending to his birthday bash. Julie helped me roll him over, and we gave him the most soothing, relaxing backrub a man could ask for. I focused on his neck and shoulders, while Julie took care of his lower back and legs. We must have relaxed him really good, because when I noticed that it was 4:34 in the morning, I started to hear him snore. He had certainly earned the right to sleep; I'm sure the orgasm must have drained him. I lay down on his left side, and Julie lay down on his right. I didn't know about Julie, but I was feeling exhausted.

When I woke up hours later, Julie was still on his right side. Her hair was all over Tom's chest. She was still sleeping. I was about to get up to make some coffee, but then I decided that Tom's birthday would be absolutely and utterly complete if his first view upon opening his eyes was two gorgeous women in his bed. I closed my eyes and took his hand in mine. I dozed off again, satisfied that I had given my boyfriend three wonderful birthday gifts, all without spending a penny.

12