Wet on the Hood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. . . I want to feel . . . that cock . . . deep in my mouth. . . please, fuck me harder Adam." I increased the pace of my thrusting again so that I was back to hitting her cervix. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer, but there was no way I could stop either.

"Do you know what that's called, when you've got two cock in you like that at either end?"

"It's called. . . being stuffed," she gasped.

"Yeah. . . we'd stuff you. We'd spear you at either end and spit roast you like a piece of meat."

"Yeah. . . use me like a piece of meat. . . stuff me like a little slut."

"Oh I would. I'd make you bob up and down the length of his fat cock until he was ready to cum. You're such a dirty slut I think you'd enjoy him shooting his load into your mouth, each jet painting the back of your throat white. You'd swallow it down in hungry gulps, tasting it in your tongue."

"God yes. . . Adam. . . I love the taste of cum. . . please. , , touch my clit. . . fuck. . . I want you to touch my clit right now." Reaching down I found her clit and began rubbing it hard. "Fuck . . . yeah. . . right there. . . don't stop."

"After you'd swallowed all of his cum, and I mean every last drop, I'd slowly take my cock from your stretched out ass. I'd take the condom off and sink it into your wet pussy."

"Oh god Adam. . . I'm so close. . . I'm gonna cum again."

"I'd slide my cock in and out of your pussy, fucking you so hard. When I finally felt that urge to cum bubbling up from my balls, I'd bury myself so deep inside you my cock would push straight through your cervix and into your womb. I know you'd enjoy the feeling of me cumming inside of your pussy just like you enjoyed him cumming in your mouth."

"Fuck yeah I would. . . god. . . Adam. Fuck me hard." I could feel the tremors starting in her legs and working their way up to her body. It wouldn't be long now until she was cumming hard. Her breathing was getting quicker and louder.

"I'd cum deep in your pussy, depositing my hot load along the walls of your cunt."

"Fuck me hard. . . I'm cumming," she whimpered, her body beginning to shake furiously. Reaching down I grabbed a handful of her wet hair like a pair of reins and pulled her head back.

"Look at him while you cum, you little slut." As she looked up at him, the expression on his face changed. He must have realized we were watching him as well, and the thought was too much. As she moaned and came, impaled on my thrusting cock, her eyes turned to him, he came as well. With a barely audible grunt, his fist working madly at his cock, his hips thrust forward and a stream of cum exploded from the tip of his cock. I kept my hand in her hair, making her watch as cum continued to flow forth and spatter the deck, and until the last of his orgasm had dribbled from his cock and down the knuckles of his slowly pumping hand.

Watching him cum must have prolonged the orgasm because she continued shaking and moaning, her pussy gripping my cock like a vice. I could feel my own cum beginning to bubble forth and I knew it would be a matter of seconds before I came.

"Oh god. . . Eve . . . I'm gonna cum too. . . Fuck."

"Yeah," she gasped, "Cum in me. I'm your dirty little cum slut."

"Fuck," I groaned, letting go of her hair and grabbing back onto her hips. Pulling her towards me I fucked her hard, my hips slamming into her ass like a hammer and causing them to jiggle each time our flesh smacked together.

"I'm cumming," I managed to whisper between clenched teeth. I could feel my cock twitching as the cum worked its way from my balls, through the base of my cock, and out the tip, filling the condom like a water balloon. The orgasm washed over me, radiating out from my cock and into my legs, chest, arms and head. I could feel my toes curling in my shoes as spurt after spurt of cum rocketed out of me. As my orgasm began to subside, so did my thrusting. With the last weak twitch of my cock and the last drop of cum, I buried myself deep inside of her and slumped over.

"God Eve, you're pussy feels so good."

"Mmmm. . . you feel so good inside of me Adam. I love feeling you cum. The way you start bucking into my wildly makes me want to cum all over again myself."

Leaning up against the wet skin of her back, I sighed.

"He's gone," she said. Looking up I saw that she was right. Our second mystery watcher was gone. All that was left of him was a thin rope of cum sliding down the edge of the balcony and onto the ground below.

"Let's get out of this rain before we get too wet," I said.

12