Wet Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ASIANDREAM
ASIANDREAM
105 Followers

Dominic grinned at me as he withdrew from his sister - more of his pee gushed out of her pussy. She grasped his cock and wanked him fast while I kneeled down on the wet floor in front of her. I felt my cock swelling with excitement as I saw her pee trickling down the inside of her legs. Dominic moved round behind her putting the camera up on the dressing table unit.

I put my mouth to her dripping wet pussy - loving the taste of piss. Dominic's chin touched mine as he knelt down and began licking her ass at the same time. She moaned.

"Work your tongue either side of my clit - also push it into my cunt hole!"

Beneath her body Dominic stroked my cock - I felt it twitching and groaned. He let go - instead guiding my hand to his shaft - I began wanking him while my mouth worked on his sister's pussy. Sabrina gave me a few more instructions - she sighed as I flicked my tongue back and forth under her firm clit - I felt a small amount of pee squirt into my mouth. I pushed my tongue in as far as it would go - moaning in pleasure as I tasted her doing another spurt.

Sabrina's hips started moving she sighed.

"MMM - You're a good cunt licker! Let me suck your cute dick now!"

I stood up while she knelt down and began licking my balls. Dominic went round behind me and kneeled down telling me to put my foot on the bed, I raised my leg and felt his hot breath on my ass crack at the same time as Sabrina's mouth closed around the head of my cock and her tongue started flicking the tip.

I looked in the mirror - watching Dominic behind me - both of his hands spreading my ass cheeks as I felt his wet tongue playing around my hole then pushing into me. Sabrina was using her hand as well on my shaft as she sucked me - I saw her other hand reaching under me to play with her brother's cock. I began moaning and Sabrina quickly stopped wanking me and just licked my shaft and fondled my balls.

Dominic stood up.

"My turn!"

We swapped places - with his sister sucking him while I kneeled down behind him. I'd seen rimming on videos many times but it was never something I'd even suggested to Amy. As I parted his smooth ass cheeks and saw his sexy puckered hole I felt my cock straining with lust. He made faint sounds of pleasure as I used my tongue on his ass the same way he'd just done to me - Sabrina stroked my cock gently while she sucked her brother's.

My tongue felt his ass muscles tighten as he grunted.

"My sister needs a drink!"

Sabrina moaned - As he turned round to face me I saw her spreading his pee on her breasts and down her body. I kneeled up higher to suck his gorgeous cock while Sabrina grasped mine again and began rimming her brother. He groaned as I tasted his lovely piss spurting into my mouth - I swallowed and started moaning as I felt myself about to cum - Sabrina quickly let go of my cock.

Sabrina stood up and Dominic stepped back - I got up off the floor as she moved between us and reached out to play with both our cocks. Dominic guided one of my hands between his sister's legs and the other to her breast. I put two fingers inside her wet pussy while gently pinching her hard nipple. Dominic smiled and caressed his sister's other breast.

"Isn't she beautiful?"

"You're both stunning!" I replied.

"Let's fuck!" Sabrina said.

She told me to get on my hands and knees across the bed while Dominic adjusted the camera. I got into position on the crisp white sheet facing the mirrors.

"Mmm lovely sexy boy cunt ... let me get you ready for my brother's dick," Sabrina said.

I looked sideways at the TV as she got on all fours behind me and I felt her warm wet tongue in my ass crack. Dominic went around to stand at the other edge of the bed behind her - he grinned at me in the mirror.

"I'll get my sister's cunt warmed up for you."

On the screen I saw him bend his knees slightly and sensuously move his body like a well practiced dancer as he mounted his sister - not touching his cock as he smoothly penetrated her. Still licking my ass hole she moaned as he pushed his body forward and started slowly thrusting.

"AHH my dick loves this!"

I watched the screen as Dominic gradually fucked his sister faster while she switched between pushing her fingers inside my ass and using her tongue - we all groaned in pleasure. Still pumping Sabrina - Dominic grinned at me in the mirror.

"I think my sister's ready for you now!"

I got up and stood beside him - Sabrina moved forward - his cock sprung up as it left her body. I eagerly kneeled on the edge of the bed behind her - moaning at the lovely sensation of my cock sliding into her warm moist pussy.

The lube on Dominic's fingers felt cold at first as he worked it into my hole. My hips were moving on their own.

"Go in deep and hold still," he said.

Sabrina moaned as I pushed right inside her. I felt the head of Dominic's cock pressing against my hole - saw him holding his shaft down on the screen. He stroked my hair.

"Sexy virgin boy! ... just move back as gently as you want," he said softly in my ear.

I eased back feeling the pressure from Dominic's cock make my ass ring relax. I pushed back fast - it felt so good as Dominic's hard shaft was shoved deep into my body - he grunted in surprise - we both groaned as my hips started pumping. I leaned forward and reached round to fondle Sabrina's breasts and tweak her nipples - at the same time Dominic started to pinch and squeeze mine.

The three of us were making sounds of pure animal pleasure. The sensations from Dominic's shaft stretching my hole and my throbbing cock inside his sister were driving me wild. I felt some of the water from my clean out earlier leaking out and trickling down the back of my balls as my body started thrusting faster and faster.

Suddenly the door opened and Mrs Lam walked in.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING," she exclaimed.

I fought to control my body's urge to keep moving my hips - Dominic and I looked up at her.

"HOW COULD YOU ..." she said.

I had the same sinking feeling as when Amy had caught me playing the weekend before. Except this time I was kneeling there fucking Mrs Lam's daughter with her son's cock deep in my ass hole. I felt my face start to burn with shame - I'd been so carried away I'd not even thought about their mother being in the apartment. She was still wearing her tight slacks and blouse.

"... Start without me!" She finished the sentence.

Her hand started massaging the crotch of her slacks - looking at me she moaned. "You're a very beautiful boy naked!"

I knelt there transfixed - trying to take in the situation as Sabrina began moving her body back and forwards on my cock. Dominic's body slapped against my ass cheeks as he started thrusting.

"Hi Mom - looks like you need to go to the toilet?" He said.

I felt a mixture of excitement and relief together with my erection returning to full strength as I realized that the twin's mother was also part of their game. Mrs Lam rubbed faster between her legs - Sabrina giggled.

"It would be so embarrassing to piss your pants in front of our guest!"

Mrs Lam groaned - I watched in amazement as dark streaks appeared down the inside legs of her tight slacks. As the wet patch spread out around her hand from her crotch she smiled at me and moaned.

"AHH - you like it don't you?"

"Yes ... I love it!" I replied.

She removed her hand - pee dribbled down between her legs. She grunted and a jet of piss spurted out through the fabric covering her crotch.

My hips started thrusting again as Mrs Lam lowered her slacks - pee was dripping down from her thick black bush.

"Does your penis feel good inside Jiang Li's vagina?" She asked.

"Very good!" I moaned as I pumped Sabrina.

"And you enjoy Chi's penis in your anus as well?" Mrs Lam asked as she undid her blouse.

My body kept up its rhythm as I nodded my head.

"Yes thanks ... It's ... great," I managed to reply.

She laughed.

"You really are a nice polite boy!"

Now naked she got on the bed and knelt up beside me - I saw Dominic's arm reach out and his fingers sliding inside his mother's pussy. Then she started playing with my nipple as she kissed me full on the mouth. We were all moaning in pleasure - I was breathing hard in Mrs Lam's mouth as my body started thrusting faster.

She broke off from kissing me.

"Did I miss any of you having an orgasm?"

"No mom ... MMM ... I'm just about to," Sabrina gasped.

As I leaned forward over Sabrina - Dominic locked mouths with his mother. I was humping Sabrina like a wild animal - she groaned loudly - yelling out.

"OH YES ... AHH ... I'M SQUIRTING!"

Then suddenly the fantastic feeling of powerful spurts of her hot piss spraying out onto my balls - she moaned.

"AHH ... YES ... SO GOOD!"

Raw lust and pleasure consumed me as I felt Mrs Lam's pee splashing onto my thigh. She stopped kissing her son and smiled at me in the mirror.

"It looks like you're just about ready to ejaculate inside Jiang Li?"

"Yes ... AHH ... IM CUMMING," I groaned.

I felt like my cock was going to explode - my ass ring pulsed around Dominic's shaft as my body jerked uncontrollably pumping my cum load inside his sister. I cried out in ecstasy as waves of pleasure surged through my body - it was much more intense than any orgasm I'd ever had before.

I was panting as Dominic withdrew gently from my ass - sweat ran down my sides from my armpits and I felt Sabrina's piss trickling down my legs. Mrs Lam stood up putting one foot up on the bed as she grinned at me in the mirror - I saw Dominic move to stand behind her. I felt her hand between my legs fondling my balls.

"You've got very cute testicles!"

Then her finger sliding in and out of my ass hole.

"And a very sexy anus ... let me see your lovely circumcised penis."

I was still rather dazed and obediently pulled out of Sabrina - fleetingly wondering how Mrs Lam knew I had no foreskin as I got up off the bed and stood facing her. Dominic was smiling at me over her shoulder - moving his body to rub his cock against her back. His hand fondled her breast while he used the other to rapidly finger her pussy. She reached out and began gently wanking my still rock hard cock - slippery with cum. She fondled my balls - wet with Sabrina's piss.

"What a gorgeous boy you are!"

Sabrina moved back nearer us and lowered her head and breasts onto the bed - pushing her boyish ass upwards. Even after what had just happened - I was surprised when Mrs Lam leaned right forward and began licking her daughter's pussy from behind. Then Dominic knelt down behind his mother - I saw in the mirror his face buried between her ass cheeks. He was wanking himself while reaching round her with the other hand - sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy as his mouth pleasured her ass hole.

Sabrina groaned as her mother's mouth covered her pussy then Mrs Lam leaned upright again with her mouth closed and cheeks slightly bulging. She kissed me again - as we opened our mouths piss flowed from hers into mine. I tasted my cum as well in her mouth as I gulped down her daughters pee. She moved her head back moaning in pleasure as she gazed at my body - I saw the same look of desire in her eyes as in Dominic's.

"Mmm ... that's nice boy cream! ... Do you like the taste of semen as well?" She asked.

My cum dripping down onto the wet sheet between Sabrina's legs looked so sexy. I eagerly leaned forward and licked her pussy feeling her do a small squirt of pee on my tongue. Mrs Lam reached beneath me to wank my cock.

"That's a lot of sperm! ... When did you last ejaculate?"

I moved upright again - my hands reaching out to fondle her gorgeous breasts. She pleasured my cock faster with her hand.

"More than a week ago ... the Friday before ... um ..." I replied.

Dominic stood up behind his mother and grinned at me.

"Before Amy caught him doing this - ."

He pushed his groin forward and grunted as a jet of piss shot out from his cock -splashing her back. Mrs Lam put her palm under her daughter's pussy and slid her thumb inside - then spread my cum on Sabrina's ass hole. She guided my hand to Sabrina's rear - then she started fingering her daughter's pussy. I excitedly realized what they wanted and pushed my finger into Sabrina's other hole.

Sabrina was moaning as her mother looked down at my cock and smiled at me.

"Have you urinated yet?"

I shook my head - becoming suddenly aware of the lovely ache in my cock and bladder as my urgent need to pee built up. She grinned.

"It'll be easier now you've had your first orgasm ... just let go when you get the urge!"

Her hips were moving as I took in her perfect trim figure and thought briefly that she'd still be fine as a model. My cock twitched with excitement - but I still couldn't piss. Dominic went to get the camera - putting it on the floor pointing up to show the close up of his mother from below - her foot still on the bed. Then he stood behind her reaching round again to finger her pussy. On the screen I saw him slide a finger of his other hand into her rear as smiled at me.

"Have you ever seen a boy fuck his mom in her bum hole before?"

I felt a wave of desperation and the delicious ache as I tried to relax to stop my muscles involuntarily straining to hold in my piss. Dominic moved his legs apart bending his knees as he held his cock down against his mother's ass. She gasped as he groaned and his pee started dripping down from his cock head. As he began pushing into her she grunted - clear water squirted out of her ass around his shaft as he penetrated her. At the same time a fountain of pee sprayed up her tummy from behind Dominic's palm covering her crotch. Sabrina giggled

"Well he has seen it now!"

On the screen I saw water dripping down from Dominic's balls and realized that Mrs Lam and Sabrina must have done enemas as well while Dominic was giving me my clean out. As Dominic began thrusting his mother's firm breasts bounced up and down - bigger than her daughter's with dark rings around her large hard nipples. On the screen - between Dominic's legs I saw his bulging balls and his shaft pumping his mother's ass while his fingers worked her pussy.

I felt my cock straining and twitching - Mrs Lam glanced down at it moaning.

"It looks like you're enjoying this!"

I groaned in pleasure as I felt the gorgeous wave of relief as a strong stream of piss suddenly spurted up out of my cock splashing her tummy and breasts. She sighed.

"AHH - lovely hot juice!"

I moved back a bit as she leaned forward and closed her lips around my cock - I felt the great sensation of my pee streaming out into her warm mouth. Dominic panted as he fucked his mother's ass.

"Try to save some juice for later!"

Her lips relaxed around my shaft - I clenched my ass struggling to stop my flow as she let my piss flood back out of her mouth. I moaned as I felt the sensation of hot pee soaking my balls and running down the inside of my legs.

"My Mom loves a dick in her bum hole and mouth at the same time!" Dominic said.

She leaned up again - still fingering her daughter with one hand she took hold of my cock with the other. As she guided me towards her pussy she moaned.

"MMM ... I also love a penis inside my vagina as well!"

Dominic removed his fingers from her pussy and grasped my shaft bending it down. I caught a glimpse of her clit on the screen before he started rubbing the head of my cock against it - I saw that hers was much bigger than Sabrina's. Mrs Lam grunted - the sensation of her jet of hot piss right on the tip of my cock was amazing. I pushed - groaning with the pleasure of more of my own pee spurting out against her pussy.

On the TV I saw my piss spraying out beneath us and around Dominic's balls - he moaned.

"OHH ... that feels so hot!"

He moved his hands up to fondle his mother's breasts - rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. Without even thinking about it my body knew what to do. I bent my knees and my shaft slid easily inside Mrs Lam's delicious warm hole. My hips started thrusting as I felt the rhythmic pressure inside from Dominic's cock fucking her ass at the same time. She and I kissed passionately while I pumped her pussy - loving the taste of my piss and cum in our mouths. I just about managed to keep up the rhythm with my finger in Sabrina's ass at the same time.

We were all moaning in pleasure again - Mrs Lam grunted - I felt my cock being squeezed and her hot piss spray down the top of my shaft and run down my balls. Sabrina started groaning louder - Mrs Lam stopped kissing me and looked at Sabrina in the mirror.

"Are you going to climax again Jiang Li?"

Sabrina whimpered.

"Yea ... Soon ... AHH ... Don't stop ... Faster!"

Mrs Lam fingered her daughter quicker - I matched the speed with my finger in her ass hole.

"OH MUMMY!" Sabrina yelled.

Her pee sprayed out around her mother's hand. Mrs Lam quickly used two fingers to part her daughter's pussy lips - as she cried out - strong pulses of piss jetted out behind her - splashing my leg and soaking her mother's thick black bush.

Mrs Lam and I used both hands to clasp each other's asses as we fucked while Sabrina got up off the bed. It was amazingly hot seeing mine and Dominic's shafts thrusting inside his mother next to each other on the big screen. I matched his pace - both going in and out together.

Dominic leaned his head over her shoulder - he and I kissed breathlessly as we pumped her. Dominic groaned and quickly pulled out of his mother's ass - I carried on fucking her pussy - thrusting faster - moaning as I felt my balls tighten as I got near to cumming.

"I think we need a break," she said in my ear.

I withdrew from her pussy - I groaned as I felt my balls aching and my cock straining.

"Are you going to orgasm again? ... Would you like to put your penis back inside my vagina to ejaculate?" Mrs Lam asked.

"Ahh ... I think I can hold on," I moaned.

Dominic and I stood either side of his mother - I noticed his cock twitching and tight bulging balls - his face was flushed and nipples hard - he grinned at me.

"I'm right on the edge as well!"

Sabrina came over - standing beside me and her brother she cupped our balls in either hand - we both groaned as she squeezed. She moved forward between us - kissing her mother full on the mouth and putting one hand to her pussy. After a while Sabrina stepped back and Dominic started gently fingering her. Mrs Lam smiled at me - I copied Dominic - slipping two fingers into his mother's pussy.

Mrs Lam used one hand to switch between fondling Dominic's balls and gently stroking his cock while Sabrina began doing the same to me.

"I'll get us some drinks," Sabrina said.

Mrs Lam took over stroking my cock and fondling my balls - still doing the same to her son with her other hand. Sabrina got some bottles of juice out of a fridge behind one of the unit doors and handed them round. My cock twitched as I saw the sexy white trickle running down the inside of one of Sabrina's legs. She followed my gaze and grinned.

"That sure was a big load!"

As we were drinking Sabrina masturbated me slowly. Dominic groaned as Mrs Lam pulled back his foreskin.

"I'm sure Chi's got a lot of semen as well ... he's not had a climax since Tuesday breakfast time!" She said.

He moaned again as his mother gave his cock a gentle caress. Sabrina smiled at me.

"My Brother's been saving it for you ... It was Tuesday lunch time when Amy told me about you."

Dominic grinned as he got us another bottle each.

"We were all really horny when we heard what Amy had said about you," he said. "We spent ages waiting for you to show up ... it's not easy finding people who like our sort of play!"

Mrs Lam started wanking her son's cock while his free hand was moving between her legs. She smiled at me.

ASIANDREAM
ASIANDREAM
105 Followers