Wet Seduction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that feels good", Helen said heavily, she clenched her arse around the plug, "Oh god that feels so good. Put yours in and let's get down and dirty!"

Mary's butt plug was fatter than Helens. She poured lubricant over it and with Helen watching slid the plug into her arse. Helen couldn't believe how wide it stretched Mary's arse.

"I feel so naughty," Helen said, "We might end up doing anything tonight. I need to get one of these."

"You can have that one," Mary said, "I bought it for you; I hoped you'd like it."

"Like it?" Helen said laughing and hugging Mary, "I love it! What else have you brought along to play with?"

Mary reached in to the bag and took out a fat double dildo, "There's this for starters" She said holding it out for Helen, "But right now we need to go for a walk." Mary picked up the camera.

The two women were in a high state of arousal as they stepped out into the corridor, which again was deserted.

They spent the next half an hour prowling the corridors taking pictures of each other. They used door ways, open lifts, a maid's trolley they found, window sills, anywhere and anything they could use. They also filmed each other posing walking up and down the corridors.

A few times they were almost caught, but they managed to keep just ahead of the other guests.

Eventually they stumbled, giggling, into the room and fell onto the bed.

"Let's order some wine" Helen said, "Brenda won't mind."

Whilst they waited for these to arrive they carried on taking pictures of each other around the room. They both posed showing off their butt plugs.

"Have you ever watched another woman pee?" Helen suddenly asked.

"Of course," Mary said "Why?"

"Did you enjoy it?" Helen asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes I did." Mary said, "Why do you like it too?"

"Oh yes, "Helen said, "It's a thing of mine."

The two women stood looking at each other, smiles creeping over their faces.

At that, most inconvenient, of points there was a knock at the door. Helen quickly grabbed a towel and wrapping it around herself, answered the door.

A young waiter stood at the door with the two bottles of wine they'd ordered.

Helen could feel the waiter's eyes roving over her body as she fumbled to keep her towel on and sign the receipt for the wine. She could also feel Mary standing behind the door tugging at her hastily wrapped towel which was beginning to come undone.

Then just as she handed the slip back to the waiter her towel fell to the floor leaving Helen standing stark naked in front of the young waiter holding two bottles of wine. There was no point trying to cover herself up; so Helen just smiled at the poor waiter who was trying, unsuccessfully, not to look at her body.

But it was no good; they were both rooted to the spot. The waiter's eyes were on stalks. He was only young and looked like this was the first time he'd ever seen a naked woman in the flesh. The growing bulge in the front of his trousers was becoming increasingly evident.

"Don't you just hate it when that happens?" Helen said looking down at the robe.

"Squeak," was all the boy managed.

"Would you be dear and wrap it back round me, its awfully cold standing her naked." Helen said smiling.

With trembling hands, and eyes glued to Helen's body the young waiter picked up the towel and held it open for Helen.

Still holding the two bottles of wine Helen ducked under his open arms stood close to the guy, her breasts inches from him. She held her arms open and let him wrap the towel around her.

"That's right. Just tuck the end down there" Helen said nodding to her cleavage. With trembling fingers the waiter tucked the end of the towel between Helen's breasts; his fingers caressing her smooth, warm skin as he did so.

Helen looked at the name badge on the waiter's shirt, "Thank you Luke. That was very gentlemanly of you, coming to a girls rescue like that."

"No problem Miss, anytime." Luke stammered, he was 17 and had only been working at the hotel for a few months. He'd fantasised about this sort of thing, but hadn't expected it to actually happen. His fingers were burning from where they'd touched Helen.


"Its good to know that if my towel falls down again I'll be able to call on you to sort it out Luke." Helen said smiling.

Luke laughed, "It's what we're here for Miss, to help out in anyway we can." He couldn't help but look at Helen's body again, "Well goodnight then, If you need anything just call."

"Oh I will Luke, and by the way my names Helen." Helen said as she closed the door.

As soon as the door is shut Mary let out a huge breath, "I thought for a second you were going to invite him in!" She said.

"Do you want me to?" Helen said putting the wine down and moving to open the door.

Mary hesitated.

When the door shut Luke's first though was to try and find a quiet secluded place where he could have a quick wank. His cock was rigid in his trousers and there was no way he could go back to the front desk.

Suddenly his pager went off; it was the front desk. He found one of the service phones and called the desk.

"Have you delivered the wine to room 219 yet?" His supervisor asked sharply.

"Yes, I've just done it" Luke answered slightly confused.

"Right, well there seems to be a problem with the wine or something, can you go back and sort it out." The line went dead.

Luke stood for a moment holding the phone, his mind was racing. He replaced the receiver hoping to good there was a problem with Helen's towel.

He was back at the door a minute later. He knocked and waited trying not to imagine the sight that might great him. The image of a naked Helen came to mind all too easily.

The door opened and Helen stood there still in the towel, one hand holding the knot.

"Hi Luke," She said brightly, "Look, thanks for coming back so quickly, you are a dear."

"What seems to be the problem?" Luke asked, disappointed that Helen's towel was still up.

"It's this stupid towel," Helen said smiling wickedly, "It won't stay up."

At the moment Mary who was behind the door pulled at Helen's towel, which promptly fell to the floor.

"See what I mean?" Helen said her hands on her hips.

Luke couldn't believe what he was seeing, Helen now stood there naked before him. Again. For the second time that night. Naked.

"And not only that" Helen continued, "My friend Mary's towel doesn't stay up either."

"Really?" Luke stammered weakly, "That towel won't stay up either?"

"Mary" Helen called over her shoulder, "Come and show Luke what I mean."

Mary stepped from behind the door and stood next to Helen.

Luke's eyes took in Mary's shape.

"Look" She said, and raiser her arms, immediately the loosely held towel fell to the floor exposing Mary's now naked body.

"Oh god!" Luke whispered quietly.

Luke's eye's immediately snapped to Mary's breasts and then trailed down to her pussy.

"And look Luke," Mary said in an annoyed voice, "I'm even uncovered at the back." Mary turned around and stuck her arse out slightly, "You can see everything. Now Helen and I can't be walking around the room together naked, who knows what might happen?"

"She's right," Helen said, "I've already found myself wanting to start touching Mary. I just can't help but look at her magnificent arse. I mean I've got a great arse, but when I look at Mary's I just want to kiss and lick it. Don't you?"

"Erm." Was all Luke could say, he didn't know what else to do but stare. His cock was like iron in his trousers.

"Oh come on" Mary said, "Your arse is just as nice as mine Helen. What do you think Luke?"

And with that the two girls turned their backs to Luke and stuck out their arses for his to judge.

Luke stood there for a moment before he realised what he was looking at and found his voice, "I think you both have gorgeous arses" He finally managed. He could plainly see the butt plugs, and didn't know what to do. He'd seen enough pictures of girls with toys but never one in the flesh, so to speak.

"Maybe I should check the towels" Luke volunteered.

"Good idea." Mary said grabbing Luke and pulling him into the room. Mary swung the door shut behind him.

"Now, how does one check a towel?" asked Mary still naked, standing to next to Helen. Both women sipped their wine and watched Luke.

"Well, I could wrap them about you and see if they fall down again." Luke suggested, trying not to stare too much. His mind was racing, naked, they're both naked.

"It's a start" Mary said, "You go first Helen." Mary plopped herself on the bed and lay watching Luke.

Helen held her arms out and again Luke wrapped the towel around her tucking it in at the front. Again his hands brushed Helen's breasts as he did so.

"Ooh, you have nice warm hands Luke" Helen said from inches away, "I can't stand cold hands on me."

Luke blushed. "How does that feel?" he asked.

"It feels okay" Helen said, she walked around the room, bent over to see if she fell out, and finally stretched.

"Hmm, so what did you do Luke?" Mary said from the bed.

"I just tied it like I did before." Luke said; he knew they were playing with him, but at 17 he didn't care. "It's very simple."

"Okay, show me again," Helen said undoing the towel and handing it to Luke again.

Luke groaned quietly, this was too much. "Okay" he said and took the towel.

"You'd better hurry up," Mary said, "The sight of Helen is making me horny."

"The same here" Helen said biting her lip, "The more I see of you, the more I want to touch you."

"Are you feeling this Luke?" Mary said.

"I think he is Mary," Helen said, "I think he's aroused."

"I'm sorry Luke," Mary said, "I didn't realise we we're making you uncomfortable."

"Its okay" Luke said hurriedly, "I don't mind."

"You do look a bit hot" Helen said, "Tell you what, you show me how you tied the towel and then have a sit down and I'll show Mary. How's that?"

"Okay" Luke said. Once again he held the towel out for Helen and then wrapped it around her and tucked it in.

Helen twirled around in the towel, "Excellent, I think I understand it now." She said to Luke, "You sit down and I'll put Mary's towel on her."

Luke sat down on the edge of the bed and watched as Helen wrapped a towel around Mary. But as soon as she let go it fell off. She tried again and again the towel fell off.

"I'll try with my towel" Helen said, and shrugged it off. The two women were now inches from each other and Luke drank in the view. He could see both women were aroused, their nipples were hard and erect and he remembered the butt plugs both women were wearing.

Luke summoned up this courage. "To be honest, I think you look better without the towels on." He said.

"Luke, shame on you," Mary said with mock seriousness, puttingher hands on her hips "If we just wandered around the room naked we'd definitely end up touching each other."

"Well considering that you both have butt plugs up your gorgeous arses, and the fact you have one of these," Luke said holding up the double ended dildo from the bed, "I think you were going to be touching each other anyway."

"Is that what you'd like to see Luke?" Helen asked, "The two of us fucking each other."

This was a turning point in Luke life, and although he was only 17, he recognised it for what it was; the chance to loose his virginity to two older women who were going to be fucking each other as well.

"I'd love to" Luke said.

"And what about us Luke?" Mary asked, "What do we get from you?"

"Anything you want!" Luke said excitedly.

"Luke, with the mood we're in right now that might be anything" Helen warned.

"I don't care," Luke said, then paused blushing, "The thing is I've Erm...., well"

"You've never been with a woman before?" Helen completed the sentence for Luke.

"No" Luke said quietly.

Mary laughed, "Well Luke, you're in for a treat. We'll give you a tale to tell."

Both women approached the bed and crawled on to it with Luke. Mary began unbuttoning his shirt. As she lay next to him Luke's hand quickly found her leg and began rubbing it higher and higher. "That's it Luke, you explore me all you want," she began kissing him. Her warm lips and spicy perfume were all Luke was aware of until he felt Helen begin to unbutton his trousers.

Helen ran her hand over Luke's erection through his trousers, he was a big boy and Helen quickly unzipped Luke's trousers. Climbing off the bed she pulled off his shoes and then in one fluid motion pulled off his trousers and boxers. Immediately Luke's rigid cock sprang to attention.

"Well, well Luke. You are a big boy" Helen said as she crawled back onto the bed.

Mary looked down at Luke's cock and smiled, "And cut too," She ran a hand over Luke's circumcised cock, "Ooh, very smooth."

Helen dipped her head and began kissing Luke's cock. Mary leant over and offered one of her nipples to Luke who eagerly began sucking and licking the hard nipple.

"My," Mary said, "The boy is eager!"

Mary guided Luke's hand between her legs and began rubbing it over her pussy.

Luke could feel his fingers wet with the juice from Mary, and then his finger brushed the hard base of the plug in her arse. Soon Mary could feel his searching fingers playing with the plug.

Sitting back she looked down at Luke, "Ah, so you've found my little toy." She said smiling. "Would you like to play with it?"

Luke nodded not daring to speak, and watched as Mary climbed on top of him with her legs either side of his head, and leaning forward began kissing Helen.

Luke reached up and began playing with the butt plug, having only ever seen pictures he was intrigued to see one in real life. Slowly he began to pull the plug from Mary arse and watched fascinated as her hole expanded around the fat base of the plug.

Slowly he pushed the plug back into her arse and then pulled it out again. Raising his head he began to lick Mary's pussy, and for the first time in his life he tasted a woman.

Mary loved the feeling of Luke playing with her arse and the attention he was giving her pussy.

"He loves my arse" Mary whispered between kissing Helen.

"Shame you haven't got a spare one, we could introduce him to the pleasure" Helen said.

A sudden light appeared in Mary's eyes, "I have got a spare and an idea."

As Luke pushed the plug back into Mary's arse she rolled off him and knelt next to him on the bed. With one hand she began stroking his cock, whilst Helen knelt between Luke's legs and stroked his balls.

Mary leant forward "As it's your first time we're going to make it very special, would you like that?"

"Even more special that this?" Luke asked.

"Here's the deal, "Mary said, "I'm going to let you fuck me in the arse whilst I fuck Helen with a big fat strap on dildo. How does that sound?"

"Like a dream come true!" Luke said happily.

"There is one condition however." Mary said smiling, "Have you ever masturbated Luke?"

Luke laughed, "Of course, have you?"

"Oh all the time Luke," Mary purred "And sometime I like to play with my arse whilst I do. Have you ever done that Luke?"

Luke looked at Mary quizzically, "No, should I have?"

"You're missing out on something very nice if you haven't, Luke." Mary said still stroking his cock, "And we happen to have a spare butt plug that we want to play with. So that's the condition, Luke. I've going to let you fuck me in the arse only if you'll let us play with a plug in your arse. I guarantee you'll love it" Mary added.

"Go on Luke, I've never had one before and I love mine," Helen added, "It feels so naughty!"

Luke smiled, tonight he wasn't about to miss out on anything. "I that case if you're begging me then I take one up the arse."

Both girls clapped their hands.

"You are a good boy!" Mary said giving Luke's cock a squeeze. She rolled off the bed and went over to her bag, where she took out a big double strap on cock and a second small butt plug.

"I want to watch this from close up." Helen said, "Get on all fours.

Luke did as he was told and Helen crawled underneath him. Spreading her legs Helen gave a Luke a close up view of her Pussy, "You can taste it if you like, after all you have licked Mary's and fairs fair Luke."

Luke buried his face in Helen's pussy and with expert directions from her soon found her clit. Helen looked up from between Luke's legs to see Mary advancing with another lubed up butt plug in her hands. She began stroking Luke's cocks and kissing his balls.

Luke felt Mary's hands on his arse as she positioned herself behind him. He felt the cool lube as she dribbled some over his arse, and began massaging him. One hand caressed his balls and joined Helen's on his cock, as with the other Mary ran a finger in a circle around his hole.

She'd never done this before and savoured the moment. Helen watched excitedly from a few inches away. Slowly Mary began to insert her finger into Luke arsehole unit it was completely in. Then she began to finger fuck Luke in the arse.

Helen could feel Luke's cock grow harder, if that was possible.

"Don't stop baby, you just keep on enjoying yourself down there, let me and Mary take care of this end." Helen said

The sensation of Mary's attention felt kind of strange to Luke. Never having tried this before he didn't know what to expect, but the feeling of one finger in his arse felt good, then Mary began to insert two fingers and Luke began to feel some discomfort, but he didn't want her to stop.

"Don't worried baby, you'll love it" Helen whispered.

Luke moaned as Mary filled his arse with two fingers and began to fuck him again.

"It feels so...."Luke tried to say searching for the right word.

"I think the word you want is, naughty" Helen said till stroking Luke's cock.

Slowly Mary pulled her fingers from Luke's arse and picked up the butt plug.

With some more lube applied to his arse, Mary rested the tip against Luke's hole and slowly began to push the plug inside him. Wider and wider the plug forced Luke's arse as Mary pushed, and Luke's moans became louder but more excited.

"I'm so bad" he moaned from between Helen's legs, "But that feels so good."

Finally the entire length of the plug was buried inside Luke's arse. Mary pressed herself against him and rubbed her breasts over his arse.

"Let me see!" Helen said bounding off the bed, her breasts bouncing.

Slowly Luke got to his feet feeling the strange object inside him.

He bent over and showed off his plug. Helen ran a hand over Luke's arse and stroked the plug.

Mary picked up the camera and Helen posed next to Luke's arse. Then she set the camera on timer and they all posed bending over showing off their plugs.

"Now for the finale" Mary said picking up the strap on.

With Helen and Luke watching Mary took one end of the fat strap on and slid it easily into her moist pussy, and buckled up the harness.

It was Luke's turn to take some pictures of Mary posing with a large rubber cock strapped to her. She posed on the bed and Helen joined her pretending to suck her off.

Helen then lay on the bed and Mary positioned herself between her legs with the tip of the strap on just touching Helen's pussy.

"You know where this is going don't you?" Mary asked Helen.

"Deep inside my dripping pussy," Helen said excitedly, "That's where."

Mary laughed, and with Luke snapping away like mad, she began slowly, inch by inch, began to push the dildo deep into Helen's pussy. With her arse full of butt plug and her pussy filling up, Helen's senses were going into over time. Her moans filled the room, "Just get it in there, stop hanging around!"

Mary did as she was told and shoved the dildo deep inside Helen, then began fucking her.

Luke was still taking photos as the two women writhed on the bed, their hands all over each other's bodies, kissing and licking each other.