Wet Slippery Surprisingly Warm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must understand Blake that forty percent of our clients are under the age of thirty-five."

"May I quote you on that?"

"Please do. We are very proud of having such a large segment of younger clients. I imagine you can work it out that younger clients recommend us to their young friends."

He smiled and she blushed and straightened her hair.

Blake then explained his situation and would sign on as a client if he won a contract with Robert J Chain & Co.

"Did someone at Chain's recommend you come to us."

"No."

"This firm acts at Chain's external legal consultants. You are the type of man that would appeal to Doug Chain. You know I have a strong feeling you'll be my newest client. Is there anything else you wish to discuss?"

"No."

"Coffee Blake?"

Doug advised the other partners next day he'd being approached by a young guy seeking a position and had pitched for a partnership to consolidated his career. He said, handing out the proposal, the guy had made a good impression.

Before the meeting began Doug had taken Blake to the staff room where he was invited to wait over coffee. Doug divulged the fee required for Blake to become a partner, the partnership offer being subject to Blake working as an accountant under supervision until becoming a certified public accountant licensed to practice in the state of Kansas.

Half an hour later Blake was introduced to the partners and answered questions. A few minutes after Blake left the meeting Doug came out and said he'd call him in the morning.

"Because this is not an internal transfer into partnership status I've asked the other partners to make sure of their decision overnight. We meet in the morning at 9:00."

"Does it have to be 100% acceptance?"

"No, only a majority decision but I'd be unhappy if it were less than 100%. I think what has swung it your way was the data you produced supporting your belief in the advantages of the firm having at least one younger partner and Julia saying all the money paid for partnership would be used on building upgrade. Julia has taken a real liking to you but be aware, she's in a hollow marriage. Julia is gay.

Blake framed the reply that he wasn't interested in the skinny, mean-lipped woman anyway but sensibly withheld that uncharitable comment.

A few minutes later Blake phoned Catherine Carter-Webb. "I'm optimistic I'll be coming in with a contract for you to peruse in the morning."

"Oh great but I'll be away on important business. Please leave the contract with our practice manager addressed to me as urgent and ask her to sign you up as my client. May we work well together."

"What time will you be free to come for a drink late today."

"Blake I'm married."

"It was an invitation to have a couple of drinks in friendship Catherine. Were you expecting an invitation that included removal of your panties?"

"Blake," she giggled. "Very well 5:30. At what hotel and which bar?"

"There is a bar opposite your building called Michael's. That is my choice. I don't wish to smear you reputation by you being seen drinking with me hidden away, that is if you do have an immaculate reputation.

"I'm sure my good reputation would hold even if I went to your hotel room for a drink."

"Um let's not push it."

They laughed.

* * *

Catherine hurried to finish some urgent work but left other work awaiting her attention. She always tried to finish before she left work each day but knew Blake would be waiting for her.

She went across to Michael's knowing half the office would be there, and staring. Bad move she muttered. But that changed quickly because she was excited. Catherine couldn't recall ever meeting such a sexy guy; she'd seen them on stage and in movies of course and in magazines and so knew they existed. But this one was within her obit and called her Catherine in such a way it sent shivers through her upper body... to her nipples perhaps. She scraped a hand over her left breast and felt the nipple. God it was still up as it had been since she'd spoken to Blake on the phone. She was sure her labia would be showing slight swelling. Stop it you crazy bitch, she had to caution. Unless she stopped this she'd be all over him.

He was sitting casually over his seat at a table, reminding her of a woman's wrap tossed casually over a lounge chair. He looked alert and watchful, checking out the people in groups at the bar, many of them being from the building in which her law firm occupied four floors.

"Hi."

He leaped as if shot and looking at her breasts before looking at her face said, "I've missed your approach to check if you had the sexy walk I anticipated."

Catherine knew he should not be talking to her like as if she weren't married. God she was sure no man, not even Daniel, would have ever thought of her as having a sexy walk. This guy was ever so HOT! Even if he found he couldn't accept her walk was sexy at least he'd credited her with the possibility of possessing a sexy walk.

"I'll go out and return if you wish to eye me that objectively."

"No it's fine. You are forewarned and would exaggerate you walk to fall off those high heels swinging your ass in a ridiculous arch completed with every two steps."

Her ass? God he was interested in her butt.

"I need a drink."

A waitress was already at her shoulder delivering a Tequila Sunrise.

"How on earth?"

"Mr Smoothie here wished to preorder your drink and gave me your my name that meant nothing to me. And then he gave me an amazing description of you... hair and eye colors, dress size, how you smile, the type of earrings he'd seen you wearing and your sole dimple on your left cheek. When he got to the dimple I could clearly picture you and remembered serving you on two occasions a Tequila Sunrise."

"That truly was amazing and thank you," said Catherine and as the waitress left Catherine, a little flushed, asked, "What dress size did you say?"

"I described you as blonde middle-parted, 5 ft 8 in with cornflower blue eyes, biggish tits although I do believe I said bust and so a dress size of six, a very wide-wide smile showing only about eight teeth, pendant earrings and of course the sole dimple."

"God that really is amazing. You have really studied me and that's a little unnerving. So what size are my breasts?"

"I haven't really noticed," he lied.

Catherine knew that to be a lie and giggled. "Well I do admit to Tequila Sunrise being my preferred choice of alcoholic drink when I'm not eating, so well done."

The chatted and he said, "Do you wish to dine out with me tonight?"

God what a hunter, she thought. He must think sex every few minutes.

"I might but I won't go to bed with you."

"That's okay but I wasn't aware you were thinking about it."

Catherine thought hard to avoid stumbling. "Well I won't evade the dinner invitation. My husband is an electronic engineer and there is some problem with radar at the airport and as a specialist he was called an hour ago and doesn't expect to be home until at least 10:00. So it's yes to dinner and nothing after, if you get what I mean. God why are we having this conversation? We have only just met."

"What if I said no sex may we play around a bit after dinner?"

"What in my car?"

"Yes that would be fine."

Catherine couldn't believe she'd just suggested that. She groaned silently, knowing where that would lead to... him pushing his dick into her mouth.

"You must be aware we have commenced a professional relationship and with that goes ethical considerations?"

"Yes but I think when you're young and healthy as we are, sex is to be encouraged, don't you?"

God what a seducer, Catherine marveled.

"I'll reserve my decision till after dinner if you don't mind."

"That's fine. Say no to that suggestion now and even say no to dinner and leave and decide not to wriggle your ass for me. I'll survive whatever happens but do anticipate I'll be unhappy if you decide not to have dinner with me when you are free this evening to do so. I can understand you are surprised you find yourself attracted to me and you have wondered what size dick do I have."

"I had not," she said adamantly and then immediately wondered since he'd brought it up then just how big was his dick?

She giggled in embarrassment. God what a slut. "All right just how big are you?"

He whispered into her ear, his thigh pushing hard against hers. She wanted to push her thigh back but didn't. She heard the answer and giggled, staring at him and feeling her face super-heating.

"God you are awful," she laughed.

They left after the leisurely one glass drink and decided to eat Italian. They chose well, a cheerfully noisy family restaurant. The food was good and when they finished Blake said he'd walk Catherine to her car but she said no, it was parked in the basement where security cameras operated.

They kissed and he said some other time them.

She laughed and said she'd like to think so.

Blake was almost back to his hotel when a car pulled up alongside the parked line of vehicles, a window rolled down and Catherine called, "I was on my way home and decided to return after my resistance collapsed."

He jumped in. "I'm just a little horny, that's all. Please don't do this unless you really wish to commit. If it doesn't happen I'll accept it, um, graciously."

Catherine's heart pounded and thought although obviously he was an adulterer she nevertheless regarded him as a very nice man.

They parked on a no-exit street under trees hanging over a fenced off City Council park that had closed at sunset.

"I'd like to be groped a little."

Blake asked was she sure? "Look I want you to wake up in the morning feeling good about this?"

Catherine unbuckled and climbed over the shift lever and sprawled over him, pushing a control button to make the back of his seat lower backwards.

They kissed, firmly and wetly and their mouths opened.

"How was that?"

"Great, pull out a tit for me."

"Okay and you unbuckle and unzip."

"Just jerk me off will do."

She laughed and said it was the mouth and a hand, or in his case probably two hands, or nothing.

"Okay, okay," Blake said hastily.

After licking it wet and as her mouth slid over the biggest cock she'd ever had in her hand, Catherine thought almost fearfully, "No way is this going up my butt."

She felt her tit being sucked and mauled and smiled. Later she took his full eruption into her mouth and then spat it over his stomach.

"Filthy bitch," he drawled.

That excited her and she cried, "Do you want your cock inside me?"

"You're the boss. Don't try it if you're dry."

"For fuck sake Blake, do you think I switched off? I'm dripping."

Catherine worked down on him slowly and then they were away, going at it like scalded cats.

When Catherine, feeling totally sated, let him off at the hotel, Blake walked round to the driver's window and kissed her gently.

"Do you love me?"

She hesitated and then said, "I rather like you. Had we met before my marriage and done what we've done tonight I may have said I love you."

"Great answer. Let's just like and respect one another because I guess there can't be another time because we must avoid the possibility of threatening your marriage. Tomorrow you may well decide you really love your husband despite being a naughty girl this evening."

"I like you speaking to me thoughtfully and intimately like that. Good night Mr Big Cock. Being in your company was a pleasure and the sex was great. I'll attend to your contact, if one is delivered, when I arrive back to the office early afternoon tomorrow."

CHAPTER 4

Jessica Moss detested living the lonely life of a neglected married woman. Her parents were very supportive but they could only do so much. At least she had her job to bury her nose in during office hours and largely forget her woes.

It had been a mistake to marry Will Moss. She'd thought he was a reliable friendly guy who would eventually be a wealthy, successful businessman when he took over his father's supermarket business. It had all the signs of being an American dream when she was a young woman not long out of college. Two of her girlfriends had married without much thought and now both were complaining about be married to pigs who only thought about eating, drinking and having sex.

Well, Jessica had sighed, that's about all they had done during four years at college so what else could Heather and Maria expect? They should have waited to take stock as she had and then proceeded to pitch to secure an engagement ring.

Will remained reliable and friendly but rather than being married to her he was married to that cursed supermarket. Will worked such long hours he'd become thin and haggard and was already wearing glasses. He was becoming old before his time and had stopped enjoying going out but thankfully still like having people over. But then Jessica worked out his invitations were weighted to folk who were useful to his business interest.

Where the hell was the Will who'd used to be so much fun and enjoyed doing the things she'd liked doing? He'd resigned from all his former clubs and had joined Rotary for the fringe business benefits.

Jessica tried hard to maintain an even keel but she found herself groaning about Will's behavior and then at the airport had even unburdened to Blake Boxhill, her enduring friend she rarely saw these days. Amazingly at the airport he'd behaved like a true friend and now she knew she had a sanctuary if she ever needed it.

The breaking point came when at long last Jessica had enticed Will to go away with her Friday to Monday to a resort and they chose a weekend that covered their wedding anniversary. And then Will blew it.

Will came in at 7:30 for his dinner, looking tired as usual and during dinner said, "I'm sorry but will have to shift our weekend to a more suitable time. The weekend we have chosen is the convention of the Fruit and Vegetable Federation. Their members are major suppliers to us and I feel I should go. Do you wish to come or should I take Felix?"

"You oaf," Jessica had screamed, and grabbing a handful of mashed potato off her plate went around to Will and grounded it into his face.

"My glasses, don't fuck up my glasses," he yelled.

"I want a divorce," she yelled.

"You stupid cow who takes no interest in my work. Sure you can have a divorce but you manage it. God you are an ungrateful bitch after all the things I do for you."

Jessica who was almost to the door spun round and hands on hips demanded, "Exactly what do you do for me asshole?"

"Well I...I..."

"Exactly."

She locked herself in the bedroom.

In the morning Will knocked on the door. "Hey open up you cold-ass bitch. I need my wallet."

Jessica stretched and yawned and then called, "Go rob a supermarket till for cash."

There was silence for a moment and then, "I take it you are serious about a divorce?"

She called without shouting, "What has changed asshole?"

"Well do it. I'm sorry I've failed as a husband."

Jessica brushed aside tears and said nothing. She finally heard his car leaving. She decided she didn't wish to remain in the house any longer so called her PA and asked Helen to refer all enquiries to Beth, that she'd run into a problem and wouldn't be in till early afternoon.

Jessica called home and asked her father to arrive in a couple of hours with a hire furniture trailer. "I'm leaving him... for good."

"That's my girl. Bury your mistakes although in your case I don't quite expect you to go that far physically."

They laughed and he said, "Good girl, you always were a tough bitch."

Jessica laughed again and sighed and began to pack. Ahead were the tears and anguished from her mom who would blame Jessica for not attempting hard enough to sort out her marital problems.

Jessica thought the best approach would be to yell, "Right mom, you make me cry and you'll be crying so fucking hard that you'll be sorry you hit on me," She then decided just to tell her mom to butt out and let her father sort the two of them out. He'd had something like twenty-four years' practice doing that.

A week later, the last five days of which she'd been on even keel with her mom because her mom had finally stopped bitching, Jessica decided it was time to look for a small apartment and then she remembered what White Knight Boxhill had said to here... when she was ready to go to him to call her.

Jessica reached for her phone.

* * *

After Catherine Carter-Webb had successfully negotiated with the Robert J Chain & Co's in-house counsel to have the company principals agree to four minor changes to the contract to tighten up conditions of acceptance of Blake as a partner as soon as he was licensed to practice as a public accountant in Kansas, she called Blake he could sign the contract as soon as he wished.

"Thanks buddy," he laughed. "I reckon I must have the best looking attorney in the city."

"So you know any others?"

"No."

She laughed and then said, "You know what you said that had to be our one and only time?"

"Y-e-s," Blake drawled carefully.

"What we had was difficult and uncomfortable. I'd like to go away with you somewhere overnight to experience a real taste of adultery and then perhaps I'll always be a good girl."

"Have you been thinking about this or is that comment spontaneous."

"I've been thinking little else."

"Very well, arrange it and let me know. Tuesday or Wednesday would suit me best. I rather like the idea but you must promise me this will be finito."

"Um will when you are deep inside me be an appropriate time?"

"I'll let you figure that out but I mean it Catherine; I require that promise. You can't keep a good marriage good if you play around."

"Yes sir. Well said. Bye."

Blake scratched his balls and grinned. The sly little bitch, getting another session out of him when he'd made it quite clear they shouldn't behave like that ever again.

Women!

Blake signed his contract next morning and was taken around and introduced to everyone and arranged to start work under supervision next Monday. He then registered to prepare to take the State examination that would lead to licensing. The final call was to the agency to advise he wished to take on no further assignments. An hour later Celia whom he had dealt with for the past four years called back and said the CEO wished to take him and Celia to lunch next day. Could he fly in to Chicago for the day with all expenses paid? He accepted aware he'd never met either woman as when he began with them the HR manager at that time had done the assessment and added him to the list of investigators.

Catherine had told her husband and the managing attorney at her office that she was going to stay with a friend who'd just had a baby. Early afternoon Wednesday she picked up Blake and asked him to drive. They crossed into Oklahoma and went to the friend's house in Tulsa where Mary-Anne, a former college friend of Catherine's, had delivered her second child only days ago. An hour and a half later Catherine and Blake were booking into the Crown Plaza Hotel and were in bed within minutes.

As Catherine bent to lick the thick bulbous end of his cock, Blake said sternly, "Catherine!"

She lifted and smiled. "I promise I'll never allow you to fuck me again when we return to Wichita."

"Don't keep me waiting," Blake grinned, jerking his hips.

She was very proud of how much of it she managed to suck into her mouth.

After Catherine had done her dash they slept and then went out for coffee and a sandwich before going to a movie and then having late dinner.

Back in their suite Catherine said, "I've brought lube and condoms. I want you in my ass. My husband is not a butt man."

"Are you sure?"

"No but well find out won't we?"

Blake worked patiently to get Catherine's orifice stretched and to relax her. He worried that it still looked rather small and if sensing his doubt she said, "I had quite a large cock in there at law school."