What a Deal! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers

"Fuck me, Dennis! Please do it hard! I need it bad, baby!"

Never one to ignore such a request from a beautiful woman while my dick was buried in her, I immediately pulled back and started pounding her. I would pull back a little slowly, but when I went forward I pounded into her, my hips would smack up against her ass and I could feel my balls swinging forward, making contact with the top of her pussy. She had lowered her head to rest it on top of Cindy's pubic region and now I met Cindy's eyes as I was pounding Louise.

Cindy smiled up at me. "Fuck her, honey. Give this bitch a good pounding. I can feel her being pushed forward each time you bury that dick in her juicy cunt. It's making a good squishy sound."

I felt Louise start to clinch with her impending orgasm, so I started pulling on her nipples as I fucked her hard and she came like a bucking bronco. She jerked so much I couldn't hold on to her tits and still fuck her, so I grabbed her by the hips to keep my dick buried in her. She kept cumming and cumming. Finally, I could see her relax. Her breathing was ragged and she almost collapsed on top of Cindy, dragging me with her, but I held onto her and kept her up. I glanced over at Jack and he was still sitting there watching. I kept fucking Louise and my orgasm was still a ways off when she suddenly came again. She went thru the jerking and shuddering and again I held on. Finally, I announced my own release.

"Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum!"

Cindy was still holding Louise and smiled. "Fill her up, baby. I want to eat your spunk out of this slutty bitch. C'mon, baby. Fill that cunt!"

Cindy could always talk dirty when she wanted to, and that put me over the top. I grabbed Louise's hips with a death grip and buried my dick as deep as I could, shooting my load into her cum-hungry cunt. I pulled back just a little every couple of seconds to push forward for another burst. I kept cumming for quite a while and my dick felt very sensitive. Louise was a little firecracker and had really set me off.

Finally, I was finished and I pulled back and sat down on the end of the couch. Jack was still watching disinterestedly, his dick soft. I figured that watching us might have gotten him hard again, but apparently not. Louise finally lowered herself to her knees and then fell back flat on the floor. Cindy wasted no time in getting up and diving into Louise's cunt. I could hear her slurping and licking and watched contentedly as my wife cleaned up the mess I made. She finished after a couple of minutes and then rose up and kissed Louise on the mouth, sharing her Louise and Dennis cum-covered lips with her.

It was after this that it got a little awkward. At that point, I stood up and asked if anyone wanted anything to drink. Cindy and Louise asked for just water, but Jack didn't say anything. He was staring at his wife with a blank look. I shook him and he finally looked up at me and said he didn't want anything.

Jack stood up. "I think I'll head to bed. I have an early start in the morning to get to the conference. It's still about three hours to get there and it starts at 10. C'mon, Louise, let's get some rest."

Louise looked at Cindy. "Jack, I think I'd better help clean up. The kitchen is still a mess and I don't want to leave it all to Cindy and Dennis."

Cindy, seeing some tension there, immediately interrupted before Jack could say anything. "No, Louise, you go ahead. Dennis and I will have it done in no time."

Louise looked at Cindy for a second, looking like she might protest again, but then shrugged. "Okay. See you tomorrow."

Jack and Louise gathered their clothes and headed to the guest room. I walked over to Cindy and gave her a hug. "I really thought this was going to be good... and it was until that point. That was a little awkward, wasn't it?"

"Yeah. Something is going on there that we don't know about."

Cindy and I cleaned up the mess and went to bed. We were out quickly.

I awoke the next morning to Cindy getting out of bed early. It was only about 5:30am and I usually got up first around 6. She got in the shower and I went back to sleep. I was still dozing lightly when I felt a mouth on my dick. I looked down and all I could see was a tent under the covers. "Mmmm. If you were going to do that, maybe you should have awakened me before you took a shower."

The covers lifted up and instead of Cindy, who I thought I was speaking to, it was Louise. She was grinning like a Cheshire cat, looking up at me, still holding my rapidly hardening dick. "I haven't showered yet. Nor do I plan to for a while. Jack is already downstairs getting ready to leave. He is going to leave me here with you guys until he comes back on Tuesday on the way back home. Yum!"

There was something odd here, so I pushed her away. "Louise, if you are going to do this, then you must also clear it with Cindy. What's happening with you and Jack?"

"I don't know. He just doesn't seem all that interested in sex any more. I need someone to take me, throw me down, and fuck me. C'mon, Dennis, I know you can do it." She reached back and grabbed my cock.

I pushed her away again and got out of bed. She was a hot woman and I wanted to fuck her, but she was headed in a direction I didn't want to go. I told her to go back to her room and she did so. Then I put on my robe and went downstairs to talk to Jack.

Jack was in the kitchen and when I entered, I could sense his unease. I didn't know how to approach this, so I just jumped in. "Jack, tell me if you regret last night."

Jack took a sip of his coffee and thought about it for a moment. "Well, it's not that I regret last night. I guess I have always wanted to do that, but I just felt like maybe I wasn't on the same wavelength with Louise. I have felt that way for some time, even when it's just us at home, and it's getting to me. It's in my head and I can't get rid of it."

I was surprised at his candor. I wouldn't have suspected that. "I have an idea and we'll work on her while you are gone. However, this has to be with your full permission. You cannot leave her here without telling us if you are going to be okay with us having sex with her. She wants to have sex with us, but Cindy and I won't do it unless you say its okay."

Jack looked at me like a child who just learned there was no Santa Claus. "Does it matter? She's a grown woman. She can make up her own mind, and it appears that it doesn't matter what I think." Damn. He was even depressing me!

"Jack!" I said his name very loudly. "Wake up, man! Do you love her? Does she love you? If you two love each other, then you two need to decide where you want to go with your sex life. That's got to be between the two of you. If it's not, then it's not a marriage at that point."

Jack looked at me closely. "Okay, yes, it's okay for your two to have sex with her. When I get back, however, I don't know what I will do."

I looked at him closely. "Do you trust us?"

He stared for a minute. "You two are the most honest and forthright friends that we have ever had, so yes, I trust you. I just don't know if I trust Louise."

"Okay. You go to your conference and Cindy and I will talk to Louise. We'll get to the bottom of this and when you get back, maybe we'll have some answers for you two."

"Okay." He agreed but I could tell his heart wasn't in it. He took his coffee and walked out the door. I stared at his back as he walked away like a defeated man. I could tell he was ready to give up on their marriage. I wanted to know what had happened, so I headed back upstairs.

Cindy came out of the bathroom wearing her robe and looked gorgeously fresh and clean. "Hey, baby, got time to work me over?"

I gave her a wan smile knowing we had other things to do. "Jack just left and we need to discuss something."

She looked at me. "You mean Jack and Louise left, don't you?"

"No. Jack left, but he left Louise here. She wanted to stay with us. She even tried to come in and blow me while you were in the shower."

Cindy grinned. "Gee, I bet that was difficult to put up with."

I didn't smile. "Honey, there are sexual problems between those two. Besides, I sent her back to her room because I felt that was outside our boundaries."

Cindy came to me and hugged me. "Thanks. That's a very sweet answer. I love you, but I would have thought since we had sex with them last night and they were still here at our house that some play this morning was okay. It wouldn't have bothered me."

"Okay. That's good to know for the future, but for now, Jack is hurting and feels that he and Louise are no longer sexually compatible. She stayed here because she wants to have sex with us while he is at the conference."

Cindy suddenly became serious. "Oh. I see. Let me talk to her a little before I go to work and see what I can come up with." She swatted me on the ass. "You get your sexy little butt in gear so that you don't have to work late. I have a feeling that I'm going to require some serious fucking tonight."

I laughed and responded in my best sarcastic tone. "Yes, dear." I got another playful swat.

I didn't see the ladies again before I left, but when I got home, there was quite a surprise waiting for me. I walked into the kitchen from the garage and sitting there at the table were Cindy, Diane, and Becky. They were enjoying some wine. They were dressed. I say that because standing at the stove cooking, was a completely nude Louise. She was making spaghetti. Louise came over to me and gave me a nice kiss without a word and then went back to cooking. I looked over at Cindy. She got up and motioned for me to follow her. I did, and we went upstairs to our bedroom.

She sat on the bed. "Go ahead and change while I explain." I started removing my tie and got undressed as she told me the story. Evidently, Louise had been feeling this desire to be dominated. She doesn't really like pain, but she has fantasized about being used strictly for sex. Cindy felt that that was why she was the way she was last night and this morning. She had been reading more and more online and was maybe becoming a little obsessed with it, according to Cindy. Louise had tried to bring it up to Jack, but their relationship was so set and defined by their 18 years together, that she could never bring herself to bare her soul to Jack. He was now getting less aggressive in bed, seeming to pull back from Louise, and their sex life was falling apart. Cindy looked up when she was done with the description. "I think Jack knows something is wrong, but is not the type to deal with it directly with Louise. They just don't talk anymore."

"You could be right. But all that being true, what's the deal with what's happening downstairs?"

Cindy laughed. "Oh, yeah. Well, after learning all that about Louise, I decided to push her on her desire to be dominated. I told her that she had to remain nude the entire time she was in our house and then I told her to make dinner while I invited some friends over. She never even batted an eye. In fact, if we check, I'll bet she's soaking right now. I bet she is very turned on."

I put on some loose shorts without underwear and a t-shirt.

Cindy smiled. "Keeping it ready, eh?"

"You bet. There are four women in this house, any of whom I'd fuck right now, so if you want yours, you'd better say so now."

She reached out and cupped my dick. "You can fuck any woman you want on two conditions... first, it has to be with a woman that I approve of and all of these I have approved... second, you have to always return to me."

I kissed her. "You know that I will always come back to you." I squeezed her ass. "Now can we please get downstairs to my harem!"

She slapped me on the arm and laughed as we headed downstairs.

In the kitchen, dinner was being served. We all sat down and had spaghetti, including Louise in the nude. For some reason I couldn't take my eyes off her tits for very long. They were just so big and fleshy and not what I normally get at home. I am, after all, a breast-obsessed guy.

When we finished, we all gathered in the den. Cindy and Diane sat on the loveseat and Becky and I on the couch. Cindy directed Louise to the coffee table. "Just lay there and be quiet for a while." Louise lay down. "But turn so that your pretty little cunt is facing me." She obeyed. "That is a very pretty cunt, isn't it, Louise?"

"Yes, Cindy, I have a very pretty cunt."

Cindy smiled and turned to me. "We've been working on the proper way for a domesticated little slut to respond. She's getting very good at it and tells me that she loves it." Cindy turned back to Louise. "Pull your legs up to your big tits and spread that cunt open for us." Louise obeyed immediately and I leaned forward to get a good look. She was really spreading it open and I could see how pink and wet it was. Cindy was right; Louise was soaking wet doing all this. Cindy looked around the room at everyone. "I think we are all pretty turned on right now. Let's all get undressed and then Louise can take care of us."

We all stood up and were naked almost immediately. It was quite a comparison. Louise was the short voluptuous one lying on the table with a small landing strip pointing at her gaping pussy; Cindy was the small, tight-bodied beauty, now shaved smooth and looking scrumptious; Diane was the auburn haired package of nice c-cup tits, shaved pussy, and pierced left tit; and finally, Becky was the tall, statuesque woman with a soft, womanly shape, and a wonderful ass, if I remembered correctly. I looked over the smorgasbord of tasty morsels in front of me, wondering how my poor dick was going to keep up. Well, it was going to be fun to try!

Cindy smiled at me, seeing me ogle the choice women I had in front of me, and then leaned over and took a good lick and slurp at Louise's pussy. "Yum." She turned to the rest of us. "Is everyone ready for some sex?" Diane and Becky nodded their heads. I nodded with both of mine.

Cindy turned to Louise. "Okay, my little pussy whore, you have to eat me and Diane to orgasm while my husband butt-fucks Becky." I smiled widely. That would have been my first choice, too. "You have to get us both off before he cums in her ass or you don't get to cum until much later. If you get us off before he cums in her ass, then you get to eat her cum-filled ass and cum as many times as you want. Understand?"

"Yes, Cindy, I understand."

Cindy sat down on the loveseat, leaned back and opened her legs. I could see that she, too, was already wet and ready for attention. "Start with me."

Louise dove in and immediately went to town on Cindy. She must have been good, because as soon as she started, Cindy's eyes widened and then she leaned back and moaned. Diane sat beside her and held her right leg, while her left was draped over the arm of the loveseat.

Meanwhile, I started fondling Becky and she smiled at me while grabbing my dick. "Hello, again. Looks like you are stuck with me." She grinned.

"Yeah, that's too bad. You know how much I hate fucking you in the ass."

She licked her lips. "And you know how much I hate having you shove your big, hard dick into my tight, little ass." My dick twitched in her hand and she giggled.

Becky turned and leaned forward over the couch and started rubbing her pussy, putting that wonderful round ass on display for me. "The lube is in my purse, handsome. I've been drooling for that little bitch, Louise, for an hour, so forget the foreplay, just shove that cock into my ass."

Yeah! The words 'shove that cock into my ass'... sweet music to my ears. I reached for her purse by the side of the couch and there was a bottle of lube in the bottom. I pulled it out and looked over to the loveseat. Louise was eating Cindy like it was her last meal. She seemed to be completely engrossed in getting to every crevasse and licking up the juices. Diane was lightly rubbing her pussy while still holding Cindy's right leg and watching the action very closely. I looked down and Becky was rubbing her pussy and waiting for me. I put the lube on my dick and placed it up against that little star. "Ready?"

"Fuck me, baby! You know I love it in the ass!"

I pushed and my dick eased in to the middle of the head and then quickly popped in. Becky moaned and leaned forward more. I kept pushing until my entire dick was in there. I wanted to fuck her lights out, but I was torn between two things. I was on visual overload with the scene before me, so I wanted to fuck her hard and cum quickly, but at the same time, I was hoping that Louise would actually win so that I could watch her eat Becky's ass. Decisions, decisions!

Cindy suddenly started groaning. "Eat me... oh, fuck... that's it, slut... eat that cunt... oh, fuck... fuck... fuck... CUMMMMINNGGG!" And she spasmed and came all over Louise's face. Louise kept licking and slurping until Cindy pushed her away. Cindy sat back. "Did you enjoy eating my cunt, Louise?"

"Yes, Cindy, I enjoyed eating your cunt."

"What do you have to do next, my little pussy-licking slut?"

"I have to eat Diane's pussy and make her cum, too."

"Good girl. Now eat it."

Louise moved over, Cindy got up, and Diane spread her legs wide. Cindy came over to whisper in my ear. "Try to hold on, I want her to win and eat your spunk out of that beautiful ass." She slapped Becky on the left cheek.

"I'm not close, so I think I'll make it."

We all looked over and Diane was slumped down, giving Louise full access to her ass and pussy. Louise was not wasting the opportunity, either. She was going to town. I wondered how she would hold up. I knew that sometimes, just eating Cindy's pussy, my jaw would get tired. I looked back down at my dick and watched it slowly enter Becky's tight ass and then come back out. I didn't think I would ever tire of that view. I felt movement behind me and turned to see Cindy standing there wearing a strap-on! Where the fuck did she get that? What was that for?

Cindy leaned over to me and whispered what I wanted to know. "I got this from Becky. She had it from when she used to play with some friends. When you are done, I'm going to fuck Louise while she eats Becky's ass."

The last thing I needed was more stimulation, but that provided it anyway. I started thrusting into Becky's ass with solid, firm strokes. She moaned and since she was now supporting herself with both hands, Cindy leaned over and started rubbing her clit.

I heard noise from behind and knew that Diane was getting close. She was murmuring. "Mmm... yeah... fuck yeah... oh, yeah... fuck... suck it, baby... oh... oh... ugh... ugh... OH, FUCK!" She started jerking and thrusting her hips up at Louise and she appeared to have a death grip on Louise's head. When she finally stopped, she, too, had to push Louise away. Apparently, Louise was really enjoying eating pussy. I had to wonder if this was not the first time for her.

I looked back down as I felt another hand behind me. It was Cindy, feeling my ass and balls. She wanted me to get off now. I then saw Diane come around to the side of the couch and reach under Becky to feel her tits. Now I was getting into major overload. The short circuit was coming soon. I started pounding into Becky and she was moaning and moaning. Then, with Cindy doing her clit, Diane on her tits, and me in her ass, she finally came. She grunted loudly and erupted into her climax. She went suddenly rigid and then started jerking. Her ass clenched and unclenched every couple of seconds while she came and I kept pounding until I could feel the stir in my balls. "I'm going to cum in her ass!" I groaned and shot off into Becky's ass. I shot and shot until I thought her ass was going to squeeze my dick off.

When I finished cumming, I remained buried in her ass for a moment. I turned to look at Cindy and she smiled.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers