What a Difference a Gay Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

As if in a daze I moved down behind him while John held his arse cheeks apart for me and without thinking I lined up my saliva-soaked erection with his hole and pushed gently. Frantic feelings ran through my cock as it began to penetrate his arsehole; fear, trepidation, panic even but above all a feeling of excitement as I realised that I was now about to fuck a man!

Easily I slid inside, John's hips pushing back at me as I penetrated a man for the very first time. Easily I began to move in and out, feeling my sperm practically bubbling like lava building up in a volcano and quickly I found myself nearing my climax.

For a moment a feeling of panic swept through me as I realised that I was going to unload my sperm inside a man, but the need to cum was so great that I didn't care – all I cared about was having a place in which to empty my balls – and it wouldn't take long to do that!

Furthermore, my excitement was heightened as right beside me Pete was nearing his own climax inside Neil's hole. Pete's powerful penis was slamming into Neil's body; almost disappearing with each stroke, although just how Neil could accommodate all that length inside him was beyond me – but it was so exciting to watch that I didn't care.

Pete was panting hard as he powered in and out, faster and faster.

"Yeah – yeah – yeahhhhh" he growled as he thrust, "Here it cums! Oh fuck – yeah – here it cums! Oooooooh! Oooooooh! Oooooooh!"

Pete was shaking all over; his hips now slowly thrusting in jerks as each surge of his hot cum emptied into Neil's body and suddenly I was doing the same!

"Oh Christ John – you've made me cum!" I cried as vast tremors made my legs shake, "Aaaaaahhh! Yesssss – fuckin' cummming!"

"Come on then, let it go! Let it all go!" cried John, his arse squeezing my penis; pulsating around my flesh as each jet of cum left my cock.

"Oh yessss – ooooooh God!" I moaned, "Uuuuuuhh! Ooooooh! Fuck – oh fuck!"

I could feel my sperm pooling around my cock deep up inside John's body, helping to smooth out the friction as I continued to slide in and out, my movements now languid and relaxing as I came down from my orgasm and slowly my thrusts became just twitches and shudders before I collapsed down onto John's back.

I was panting as heavily as if I'd been fucking for hours, such was the degree of illicit excitement in me but finally I was able to kneel upright behind John, my penis still embedded in his arse.

"Fuckin' hell," I said as I shook my head, "Never thought I'd do that!"

A small towel landed on John's back, thrown by Pete who was now standing up, his still huge penis drooping from his groin.

"Here you go – you can take it out now," he said.

I slid my penis from John's hole, watching as his arse fluttered closed and open again, letting a little stream of spunk slide out. I caught it on the towel – wiped my cock on the towel and then put it into John's waiting hands as I moved away and sat down on the settee once more.

A little while later John came and sat by me once more, this time on the folded towel however.

He smiled at me – a happy smile.....

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked, "You were hot – loved the feel of your spunk inside me – wow, didn't you cum hard!"

I nodded contentedly, looking down at my now flaccid penis and then at John's still hard cock.

"Yeah – that was good – never thought I'd do that!" I exclaimed, blowing out a deep breath, "I fucked a man!"

"Was it any different to fucking a woman's arse then?" asked Pete who now stood beside me, his huge slack organ mere feet from my face.

I shook my head, immediately realising that actually, John's arsehole had been better and tighter than the last female's arsehole I'd fucked. Not Casey's – she hadn't been willing to let me use that access to her body.

"Better actually," I said, being honest, "Thanks buddy."

I put my hand on John's thigh; precarious inches from his erection and smiled at him.

"Honestly, thanks," I said, "You were good – I needed that!"

"Could you do it again some time?" John asked and without hesitation I answered.

"Yes – definitely!" I said cheerfully, "Sure I could."

John smiled back at me and put his hand on top of my hand on his thigh.

"Actually – there's something else I want you to do," he said.

"What's that then?" I asked innocently.

"Get me off!" he said, grasping my hand and moving it onto his erection, "I need to cum too!"

'Shiiiit' I thought, 'Oh well – better do it after what I've just done to him!'

"Ok," I said, rather surprised at my own enthusiasm, "Here – now?"

"Yeah," said John as he moved his arse forward and leaned back, "Can you do it from there?"

"Easy!" I said, my hand now moving up and down his shaft.

'Hah – no different to wanking myself really!' I thought as I worked up a bit of speed, 'Feels a bit different but the same action!'

"Take it easy Tony," groaned John, "Slower....."

I practically stopped my movements; now just caressing his penis, squeezing it and feeling the texture of his flesh and skin in my hand; sliding my thumb and then my fingers too in the ever increasing dribble of precum that was issuing from his tip and spreading the lubrication over both his knob and his shaft.

John was now groaning from time to time as I manipulated his fine upstanding erection, his hips too working in time with my hand as I began to move more actively.

"Getting there," he moaned, "You're doing fine, keep it like that – yeah, just like that!"

I was leaning partially over his body now as I concentrated on wanking him and John now had his arm draped over my back, squeezing me from time to time.

My face was not all that far from his cock as I closely observed the way his foreskin slid over his purpling knob; the way small oozes of precum kept leaking out; the way my fingers pushed little waves of precum up and down his cock – I was well into it and so was John.

"Oooooh yessssss!" he hissed, "nearly there – keep going – keep going...."

Eager now to watch his orgasm I leaned even closer, my hand keeping up a steady rhythm, until John shuddered all over.

"Here it cums!" he cried, "Here it cums!"

And as he spoke a rapid shot of white cum squirted from his cock straight into my face! I didn't even have time to move before a second jet hit me and when I tried to move away John's hand over my back tightened and held me down as a third and fourth belch of cum erupted all over my hand. Then I felt his arm relax but despite that I just continued to wank him, bringing forth some small dribbles of cum, until he stopped my hand from moving.

"No more – no more – too sensitive," he said and I took my hand away and sat up straight.

I must have looked a proper sight – I could only see out of one eye and I could feel sticky cum on my lips – I could even taste it.

"Do you eat your own cum?" said Pete from beside me, his huge and newly erect penis held in his busy hand and I nodded.

"Well, try John's – bet you'll think its lovely," he said, "Go on – you might as well."

I stuck my tongue out and immediately encountered a big blob of the stuff – which seemed to stick to my tongue as I withdrew it. The taste wasn't any different to my own cum really – it was just that it came from another man that put me off.

Then I felt fingers move on my face and moments later they were pushed into my mouth, together with more of John's ejaculated cum. I sucked it off and swallowed it.

"See – you can do it!" Pete said, his hand now moving quickly on his cock, "Nearly all gone!"

Then John wiped a towel over my face, clearing my vision and my nose – I could see and breath properly now – just for now.

Because beside me Pete was still working hard on his erection and now he spoke.

"Tony – this way.....have some more!" he said and as I turned towards him, my mouth open to speak, at that very moment his cock jerked and splashed a huge squirt of very hot cum right in my mouth!

I almost blew it out again but moments later I couldn't – Pete had pushed the end of his penis into my mouth where another flood of cum splashed!

Just the two squirts in my mouth – that was more than enough for my liking – then he pulled his cock out and sprayed my face with several more generous gushes of spunk before he turned aside to strip out the last lesser dribbles.

I was back to where I'd just come from – covered in cum once more – even my t-shirt was liberally splashed! John pulled me to him and pliantly I allowed him to attend to the mess. But this time instead of using his fingers I felt John come closer and the next thing I knew, his tongue and lips were licking and sucking the sticky blobs and streaks of cum from my face.

I wanted to recoil from his touch but actually it felt good and quite erotic – even when his lips settled briefly on mine. It even felt good when his tongue slid between my lips – I actually pushed back with my tongue, making our contact wet and slippery with saliva and with Pete's spunk.

Then he was finished and, handing me the towel once more, he sat back, sated.

I cleaned what was left of any stickiness from my face and just sat there, too shaken to speak.

Part of me wanted to run away – part of me loved it – part of me just didn't know what to do but Pete soon pointed out where my priorities lay.

"Your cock!" he laughed, "Ever since I sprayed your face it's been hard as fucking iron – look at it!"

Actually I didn't need to look because I'd known all along that my penis had just loved all the action – he at least had no qualms about who he had sex with!

And slowly I had to admit that I'd thoroughly enjoyed it all – even the mouthfuls of cum; even being wanked and sucked by another bloke. It was good sex – good wholesome sex – no posturing and preening and female histrionics – just plain excellent sex.

John got up, his own erection waving before him and wandered off to the kitchen, returning with some more wine and some cans and we refreshed ourselves as we recovered. Somehow the talk avoided sex – we were all contented for now at least and despite our part-dressed bodies, we didn't need to get intimate for now....and slowly our tumescent organs relaxed – which was just as well, as Neil's phone suddenly went off.

He got up and moved away to answer it and I heard him say a loud "Damn!"

He came back looking a bit crestfallen.

"Bloody typical – of all nights!" he moaned, "They're short of drivers at the depot and they want me to come and fill in. Shit!"

Pete stood up too.

"That means me too – I'm not walking home!" he said, "Sorry John, Tony – fuckin' nuisance but that's life."

"See you again soon?" asked John and Pete put his thumbs up.

"Definitely!" he said, looping his arm over Neil's shoulder, "Sooner the better. But we'd better be off – catch you in the office Tony!"

"See you Monday," I said, not knowing if I was saying the right thing, but also knowing that I'd have to be there anyway, "Bye Neil, bye Pete."

Soon the door slammed and John and I were left there – the pair of us still wearing only our t-shirts.

We looked at each other and just burst out laughing at the incongruity of the situation, then both sat down on the settee.

On the screen before us yet another gay suck and fuck film was running – we both absentmindedly looked at it for a while before John turned to me.

"I'm sorry Tony – I didn't know it would turn out the way it did," he said, "I asked you round for a bit of a social evening, but Pete – he's a bit of a handful – I never expected him to....."

"Did you mean that?" I asked John playfully, "That Pete's a bit of a handful? I'd say he's a damn sight more than that!"

"Dirty bastard!" said John cheerfully, "No – I was being honest – but yes, I go along with your thinking! Two hands full really!"

Then somehow I just had to ask.....

"Has he ever fucked you?" I said, feeling my cock flicker back into life and John nodded.

"Twice," he said, "I was pissed otherwise I'm not sure I could have taken him. Stretched me like anything – couldn't shit straight for a week!"

I laughed like a drain – but inside me something was asking me if I wouldn't actually like to feel something like that being shoved up inside me....and I looked down at John's erection.

'It's not all that big, is it?' I thought as I let out a long breath, 'No bigger than a good sized shit, I reckon.'

John must have thought that I was thinking of Pete's cock inside me and he put his hand on my arm.

"Don't even think about it!" he said, "You're not up to getting Pete's cock up you yet – you need some training first."

My head span round from the screen to look at John beside me.

"You what!" I exclaimed, horrified, "No way! Pete could do some damage with that! You're more...I mean....! Oh ooops!"

"I'm more your size? Is that what you were trying to say?" said John and I found myself nodding.

I was saying all the wrong sort of things and making all the wrong replies today – what the hell was wrong with me?

"Do you want to try it? I'll be gentle," asked John, putting his fist round his erection and sliding it up and down.

Once again, part of me wanted to say 'yes' but lots of me wanted to say 'no'.

"Think about it," said John, "Think how easily you got your cock inside me. Think how smoothly you slid inside – and I can tell you, I loved it – I reckon you will too. I've got plenty of lubricant around."

I just couldn't bring myself to answer him so I just shook my head, although my cock obviously thought it was a great idea, as he stood up and nodded at me and I tried to will him to go down again.

John interrupted my indecisive moment.....and took some pressure off my mind.

"Tell you what – let's forget that idea. Come and have a shower – let's get cleaned up," he said, stripping off his t-shirt, "There's plenty of room – I had a posh new shower fitted a few months ago – come and try it."

"Yeah ok," I said, doing the same, because I'd shared many a shower with other men at the gym – this was known territory. And it sounded like a good idea too – I was covered in the stickiness and smell of man-cum and of hot sex.

John led me through the house and up the stairs, his seemingly hair-free bum moving tightly before me. He opened the door into what in my house was the bathroom and as we had similar style houses – just two of a row of a development – I knew what to expect.

But instead there was a completely tiled room; subdivided into what I think is known as a wet room and a dry room; perhaps half and half – with room for several people under the shower at once and even seats. The rest of the room was fitted out with all the usual bathroom furniture....

"Hey – that's smart!" I said, impressed, "Beats my bathroom hollow."

"Cost more than your bathroom though," said John as he began turning on lights and taps; pressing buttons and testing the temperature and soon the place was lit up like a spaceship and water was firing out from orifices from floor to ceiling.

"Fuckin' hell," I exclaimed, "Definitely must have cost more....."

"Come on then – the water's fine, as they say," said John and together we entered the shower room. Sensors somewhere realising we were there and the water pressure increased at once, jetting hard against my skin. For a little while we both just luxuriated in the pressurised jets almost tingling as the water hissed against our bodies.

Eventually John turned the water down and from somewhere he produced a large sponge and some gel soap....

"I'll do you," he said, "Turn round."

Compliantly I turned away from him and soon I felt the sponge rubbing over my shoulders and up and down my back. I squirmed with enjoyment – John had a nice touch – firm but not vicious and pleasurable, that was for sure.

His movements worked their way down my back and onto my buttocks. I felt his hand push the soapy sponge between my cheeks and I just naturally relaxed, allowing him to slide his hand down and then underneath me, finally reaching my balls. My cock, flaccid for once, immediately rose once more, obviously enjoying all the attention his root was getting.

I felt John's fingers rubbing up and down my arse crack and it was that relaxing that I simply opened up to him with his slippery fingers and soft sponge.

'I could get to like this!' I thought, closing my eyes better to enjoy the feelings.

And then John centred his touch around my arsehole – his fingers sliding around my hole, rubbing over the crinkled flesh and then pushing into my hole itself.

Believe it or not, it was so enjoyable that I actually pushed my arse out towards John and I felt what had to be a finger slide inside my anus, just for a moment.

John looked at me to see my reaction but I still had my eyes shut, blissfully enjoying the feeling.

"Is that good?" he asked and I hummed my approval, "I'm just making sure you're clean."

"Yeah – go ahead!" I said innocently, "It's nice. Feels different...."

A moment later John's finger slid further inside me – it felt as if he was in up to his knuckle and far from finding it to be nasty, I was loving every moment. My cock was jerking as he probed around inside, leaking precum from time to time as John slid his finger over what I knew to be my prostate.

"Ooooh my God," I groaned, "What are you doing to me?"

"Just cleaning you," John said once more, "hang on...."

I felt my arsehole being stretched and I drew in a sharp breath as a spasm of pain erupted – but it was soon gone.

"Still ok?" asked John, his other hand now reaching round me to grasp my stiff penis. His soapy hand slid easily up and down my shaft while his other hand worked away at my arse.

"I've got two fingers up you now – do you like it?" he asked.

"Oooohhh – yessss, its nice – I'm ok," I groaned, "You're going to make me cum!"

"Let's have your hand," said John and I held it out for him to grasp. He pulled me a bit and suddenly his penis was in my grasp and I was so turned on that I just had to wank him as he wanked me.

"Oh God – I like it," I moaned, my arse wriggling around on his fingers, "Oh God – I'm getting close John, getting close."

"Ooooh," I groaned, sucking air in through tight lips, "Keep going – gonna cum – gonna cum!"

I felt John's fingers rubbing against my prostate inside me while his hand worked rapidly up and down my shaft – and I was there!

"Oh yesssss – here it comes – cummmming!" I cried, feeling my arse clenching tight around his fingers and my penis jerking hard.

A big thick jet of white cum shot from me, splashing against the shower room wall; another one followed and a third before I was left with mere dribbles that slid over John's soapy hand.

Slowly and gently he eased his fingers from my hole and I felt myself pulling my hole closed again – there was a strange feeling of loss somehow.

I was still holding his erection in my hand but I'd forgotten to wank him and now I let go.

I looked into John's eyes.

"I ought to be fucking mad at you," I said, "But I can't because I actually enjoyed that. I know you're trying to turn me gay but I'll let you off for now – you and your fingers! Anyway, who said you could stick your fingers up there?"

"Told you, I was cleaning you," said John, "I like a man to be nice and clean."

"Well, I'm bloody well clean now or at least my arse is but I haven't done the rest of me – or you, so let's finish our shower," I said, "You finish off soaping me and then I'll do you."

John powered up the water for a while and then set to work with his sponge, cleaning me from head to toe. I'd shared an intimate shower with a girl before but never with a man and it was quite an experience. Somehow John knew just how to apply pressure; how to smooth the sponge, or his bare hands across my body; how to make me feel good. I was positively purring by the time he'd soaped me all over.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers