What a Pile of Crap

Story Info
"Submarine?" Maggie asked removing her blouse.
751 words
3.02
13.1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what he said or I should say what he wrote," Charlie said.

"He really said that, I mean wrote that?" Maggie asked.

"Well to be precise he typed it. Without warning, he comes out of the blue and types it."

"Do you have any idea why? I mean why would anyone say that?"

"I don't know. He rambled on and on about some cuckold story and then complained about some guy kissing his wife. I couldn't tell if he was talking about the story or himself."

"Sounds like bullshit to me."

"Pure bullshit."

"With a capital..."

"You got it. I guess he got surprised. You and me?"

"No big surprise, I told him about you."

"You did?"

"Told him I enjoyed you better."

"How did he respond?" "Cried."

"And you?"

"Filed for divorce."

"Simple as that?"

"All he was worth," she replied.

"So he knows about me. I guess that's why he said that."

"Submarine?" Maggie asked removing her blouse.

"Naked."

"Naked?"

Charlie nodded. Once they both were naked he submarined right between her legs. As his tongue pierced her pussy he couldn't stop wondering how anyone could be so... stupid? Halfway through a story without figuring it out. Without knowing?

Maggie lifted her hips and ground her pussy into his face moaning, "Yes, yes I'm coming."

"That quick baby?"

"I guess I needed it. You?"

He stood up and watched as his cock slowly disappeared in her mouth. Her cheeks bulged and collapsed as she sucked and bobbed on him. He responded moving his hips back and forth, plunging in and out of her mouth. Just as he was feeling the pressure building in his balls she stopped.

"Up periscope?" she asked, nakedly remembering his submarine.

"Okay," Charlie replied climbing onto the bed and rolling onto his back, his periscope bobbing up and down with his heartbeat.

Straddling him she descended whispering, "Down periscope." Her pussy opened to him as she took all of him. "Up periscope," she groaned, smiling as she moved up his shaft till his periscope nearly slipped from her. "And down," she continued, gritting her teeth.

Charlie lifted his hips as she down periscoped him as he asked, "Your husband? He was a submariner?"

"Of sorts," she replied, more interested in the periscope plunging deep into her.

"Of sorts?"

"In a band," she whined.

"What's that got to do with submarines?"

"The name... yes, yes," she gasped, her pussy suddenly pulsing around Charlie's cock as she came. Collapsing upon him her breasts pressed on his chest.

"The band name?"

"Submarine, a naked one."

"What?"

"Shut up and enjoy," she growled sitting back up on him. She began moving up and down surging as she ground on him, splashing him with her juices.

Charlie focused on her, watching his periscope move in and out of her pussy as he lifted and dropped his hips in unison with her. Grabbing her ass he rose up, plunging deep into her as he came, spurting his come again and again.

"So what now?" he asked as she rolled off of him.

Reaching down she slid her hand over his slippery cock. "We wait until this becomes your periscope again."

"So why all these submarine references if he was just is this crap band?"

"Let's not talk about him anymore. He was a sick son of a bitch."

"Was?"

"He's in the past."

"So you didn't..."

"I wish I did, but no, I didn't kill him. I just threw him out on his submariner ass in a pile of all his crap. Now can we talk about something else?"

"No more submarine?" Charlie asked.

"No more submarine," she replied.

"So what do we call this?" he asked nodding down at his erection.

"How about simply a rock hard cock."

"And this is?" he asked moving down between her legs and pushing his tongue inside her.

"Eating my pussy."

"Sounds good to me," he replied, swirling his tongue around her clit.

He moved his hand up and slipped two fingers into her working them in and out until she came. He held them inside her until the pulsation faded. Falling back onto the bed he watched her climb over him and slide down over his cock. They moved together rocking up and down until he came again, filling her with his cum.

She remained on top of him until his cock slipped from her. Rolling off she asked, "Well was that better?"

"Yeah, so much better than that submarine shit."