What a Week Ch. 01 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We remained like this for a while. Each of us concentrating on the stimulation of our coupling. We were still for a while. The only movement was the flexing of my erection causing a response of the gripping movement of her vagina. Such bliss.

Then Sarah's movements started to get more demanding. "Fuck me hard, fuck me hard NOW" she insisted.

I moved to the missionary position. Here I could feel the swell of her breasts against my chest and I could stroke her body from the swell of her breasts up past her armpits and along her arms. I withdrew from her and I reached across to her bedside table and grabbed a handful of ice cubes. This is a favourite activity of Sarah's. I inserted the ice cubes one by one into her. Then I followed the last one in with my cock.

Sarah felt different. It was not the moisture as she was soaking before. It was the feeling of coolness and heat together. It was the feeling of something else inside her as I moved in her.

"Oh YES.....HARDER" she shouted.

I started to pump, building up a rhythm.

"FASTER....FASTER" she insisted.

I was nibbling her neck, holding her arms at her armpits and squashing down against her breasts. I started to go faster and my cock was rampant. I could feel her body responding and Sarah was just moaning and groaning continuously.

"Your husband is due home any minute" I whispered into her ear. "He is going to see you well fucked. You are going to be tied to the bed and have my cum leaking from your pussy. How do feel about that?"

"Oh yes....Cum in my cunt....fill my cunt with your spunk....cum in me...hurry....cum in me"

I was waiting for the sound of Shaun's return. I wanted him to hear Sarah as I filled her and it wasn't long before I heard the car draw up outside.

"Do you want me to fill you with my cum now?" I asked Sarah. "Do you want me to cum deep inside you?"

"Yes....Yes....YES. Cum in me....Oh God cum in me please"

My movements got harder and faster. I heard the front door opening and I said "I going to cum Sarah...You are making me cum....here it cums...."

I lost control for a while and just yelled something incoherent as I approached my orgasm.

I honestly do not know what was happening to Sarah at that point. She was screaming and thrashing about and begging for my seed and as the door opened I reached my climax and my thrusts became more spasmodic and I pumped my sperm into Sarah's willing body.

As I came off my high I started to become aware of what was happening around me. Sarah's body was wet with perspiration. Her moans and groans had subsided into a contented mewing and I started to go flaccid inside her.

I looked to the door to see Shaun standing there looking like the cat that's got the cream. A grin from ear to ear lit up his face. I eased myself up and withdrew from Sarah, and as I moved off her, a dribble of our combined juices kept us connected.

As I moved away, I said to Shaun "It's all yours, freshly made creampie".

He didn't answer but just got between Sarah's outstretched legs. I could see him gazing lovingly at her pussy, now leaking copious amounts of my white sperm. He looked to be in a trance as he moved closer to her. His nostrils twitched as he inhaled the smell of our activities and he groaned slightly as he took in the absolute evidence of Sarah's adultery and infidelity.

My cum was leaking out in small dribbles down towards her anus. He got closer and with his tongue he licked up from her anus to her pussy. Sarah cried out loud "Oh yes....Clean me up. Lick the cum from my cunt"

Shaun did as he was bid and lapped at her. He licked all around her, gathering all the cum that had leaked out and then went to work on licking inside her. The flat of his tongue would lick the length of her pussy, gathering all our combined juices and then his tip would flick around her clitoris, depositing some of those juices there, making her very slippery.

He brought her to a climax as he worshipped her, and then he kissed her and I could see their tongues tasting each other.

It was time for a rest! At least for Sarah and me, as we had been at it for almost a couple of hours. We unshackled her and relaxed on the bed. It must have been an unusual sight if anyone had chanced upon it as Sarah and I were both stark naked while Shaun, her husband was still fully clothed.

We chatted for a while and recuperated.

When we started again, it was totally different. This time Sarah was in charge. She told me to remove Shaun's clothes which I did. He is a much larger man than I am and carries a little excess weight. He is however smaller that I am in other areas, but not by much. He was fully erect and his uncircumcised cock was rock hard pointing in front of him.

I however was not fully hard again yet, and so Sarah told him to get me ready for her again. A slight hesitation from Shaun earned him a rebuke from Sarah, and he got me to lie down on the bed. He then held and stroked me and I started to grow.

"Suck him" said Sarah.

Again, a slight hesitation from Shaun. Could he be wondering what his mates at the Army would be thinking if they saw him sucking a cock?

"Suck him NOW"

Shaun leant forward and I felt him take me in his mouth. He did not have the technique or expertise of a woman, but I defy any man not to enjoy the feeling of their cock in a mouth. I got hard again and as I got hard Shaun started to get into it.

"I want to fuck you both now" said Sarah and she got Shaun to lie down on his back. Sarah straddled him, rubbing her wet pussy down from his belly button to his crotch, leaving a sticky trail on his body.

"Put him in me" she asked me, and I held Shaun's cock and fed it into her pussy as she scooted down. Once he was fully impaled on her she lay down on his chest and then kissed him.

"I love you so much" she told him. "Thank you for all of this. Thank you and I do love you so very very much"

"Oh Sarah, the pleasure is all mine, you give me so much pleasure"

They started to make love. It was unhurried and very personal and I sat back and watched. Here were two people very much in love and they were building that relationship as I watched. It was beautiful.

They kissed and caressed each other as Sarah rode Shaun. As the tempo began to rise Sarah started to get more vocal.

"I want to feel you both in me" she said. "Darling, I want to feel both your cocks in me at the same time, rubbing against each other."

With this invitation to join their very personal lovemaking, I moved round the bed so that I was at the foot of the bed. They both had become still and Shaun was on his back, legs together, and Sarah astride him with his cock embedded inside her. I eased Shawn's legs apart so I could climb onto the bed and kneel between them. This also had the benefit of further opening Sarah's legs and exposing both their union. It was very erotic to see.

With both of them still, and waiting for me, I pressed forward. I was fully tumescent and I had to press my erection downwards to line it up with Sarah's full pussy. I moved my cockhead around her sex, lubricating it and eliciting a groan from Shaun as my cock inevitably rubbed against him.

DV, or double vagina, is not the easiest act to get right, but when you do it is a mind-blowing experience for everyone. The woman feels full and she stretches easily to accommodate both cocks. Unlike DP, double penetration, where one takes the woman anally and that can be uncomfortable and painful, DV is much more comfortable for the woman and I have yet to meet a woman who does not love it.

The mechanics vary, but I find the easiest way is to enter by holding the shaft of the other cock firmly with one hand, while the other grips mine and presses the tip of my cock along the shaft of the other male and so ease up into her vagina.

Once the helmet is inside her you can let go, and I did. Gripping Sarah on her sides I moved forward, feeling my erection rubbing alongside Shaun's as I also filled his wife. I took it slowly. Firstly to savour this awesome feeling and also to let everyone get used to the new sensations. Sarah's body was limp as she relaxed and took us both inside her. Shaun was breathing very heavily as he felt me slip into his wife, alongside his cock. When I got all the way in, we stopped again. All of us were silent as we just concentrated on the feeling that our bodies were giving us. It is a unique experience and is probably my favourite sexual act.

Then I started to withdraw slowly, until the tip of my helmet was about to be expelled from Sarah's pussy by her involuntary squeezing of her muscles. Then as I re-entered her, I felt Shaun withdrawing. Our erections were pressed hard together in the confines of Sarah's vagina and feeling my cock being rubbed while at the same time being squeezed and enveloped by a vagina is just sublime. I defy anyone, or certainly any male, not to get over stimulated!

Shaun and I got our rhythm going. Slowly at first, and as I withdrew, he re-entered and vise versa.

"OH YES" breathed Sarah, "FASTER"

Shaun and I started to move a little faster.

"Oh FUCK ME. FUCK ME. FUCK ME" Sarah started to scream.

If there is any disadvantage of this particular act, it is that it is so erotic; it does not take long before we are all stimulated to orgasm, and so is usually over in about 10 minutes. Shaun and I had a good rhythm going and I could feel his cock running up and down the length of mine. Sarah's pussy was like a vice gripping us and the delicious sensation of positioning in and our while at the same time being rubbed was getting to me.

"YES.YES.YES. OH FUCK ME. FUCK ME HARD. FUCK MY CUNT." Sarah yelled. She started to lose control and buck around and it caused Shaun and I to lose our rhythm a bit.

"Can you feel his cock in my cunt?" Sarah asked her husband. "Do you like feeling a real man in my cunt? I love feeling his cock in me"

Shaun groaned at this dirty talk. "Oh Sarah, I love you, I am going to cum" he said.

Sarah gripped his head and looked into his eyes."Cum for me baby. Fill me with your cum. Spray it on his cock. Cum inside me"

I know I felt his ejaculation. He groaned first and lost his rhythm. He jerked inside her trying to get in as deep as he could and then he orgasmed. I felt a wonderful warm sensation as his seed coated my erection and Sarah responded also as she felt her husband empty himself into her. I am not sure if Sarah came at the same time but she was moaning and groaning and muttering incoherent words ..."Yes"... "Oh God"..."FUCK"

It was too much for me and I said I was going to cum too. I even felt Shaun's cock twitch as I said this. I pushed all the way into Sarah and then held still.

"Here it comes" I said. "I am going to coat you both with my spunk" and with that I climaxed and I could feel my cock pulsing as it pumped my sperm into Sarah's willing vagina and all over Shaun's cock.

We all disentangled our bodies and Shaun once again licked up the essence of our lovemaking before kissing Sarah deeply.

The session had not lasted long since Shaun had joined us, but I had had two orgasms and Sarah had had several and we were now flaked out. Shaun and Sarah cuddled as we relaxed and professed their love to each other. I envied them their relationship and wished I had a partner like Sarah who was unafraid of her own sexuality.

We parted soon after that with a hug from Sarah and a hand shake from Shaun. We all knew it was unlikely that we would every meet up again as I was leaving the UK for good, but at least we had some wonderful memories (and some photos!) to look back on. I will miss them as friends and as sexual partners.

12