What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harold," I tell him, "relax. I am going to get a little taste of you." I open my mouth and suck that deflated, curled up cock right in. Whatever he did, he didn't do a particularly good job of washing it when he was in the bathroom. But then, cleanliness was not exactly his strong point. What do I care, though. Hate the man, love the cock. And I do love his cock. I swirl my tongue around. I use my tongue to pry open the tiny fish-mouth at the tip of its head. It doesn't taste so great. It doesn't smell so wonderful either. But the combination of bland taste and musky odor is amazing. My nose is buried in his pubic hair, and I do believe I could come just sucking on his cock.

But, thankfully, that won't be necessary because he has decided to return the favor. His nose is buried in my pubic hair and his mouth and tongue are rooting around there, tasting and wetting it all. And now he has his tongue in my cunt. Oh my god, he hasn't had his mouth pressing against my clit and his tongue in my cunt and his finger poking around inside looking for my G spot for even 15 seconds I don't think, and I can already feel my clit trembling and my pussy opening.

His cock, meanwhile, has started to stiffen a little bit and I go to town on it. I pull in my cheeks, vacuuming his cock straight and stiffen it even more by running my tongue around its head and up and down its shaft. One of my hands is cradling his balls, the other hand is tight around the part of his shaft that is not engulfed in my mouth.

I am nothing but one big feeling thing. My sight is limited to a closeup view of his hairy crotch, I smell only the rank musk drifting from between his legs. I feel his skin. And as he continues to tongue and finger fuck me, I can feel it. I can feel the whole area of my crotch begin to tingle and warm and tingle and warm more until I can't limit it anymore and I explode into another grand orgasm.

Harold McCarthy

Fuck, she just came again. I don't know if you can call it a scream because it's all muffled from my cock in her mouth, but, believe me, it was a scream.

It's all too much for me. I can usually hold out for longer, but this time she got the better of it, and the next thing I know, my cock begins to spit its cum all out. Man, I really cum. I fill her mouth with my cum, and she swallows it all, gulps it all down her throat. Mrs. Huffman is the best fuck I have ever had.

I just lay there. Next thing, she moves up the bed and turns her body around so that we're both laying there with our heads just inches apart. I can see a tiny bit of my cum drying at the corner of her mouth. I wet my finger and scrape the cum onto my finger. I feed my finger into her mouth. She sucks it clean.

We just lay there.

Finally I do it. "Mrs. Huffman," I say, "I'm a scout."

"A Boy Scout? What?" she says.

"Not a Boy Scout. A scout."

She just looks at me.

"For the Find The Sluts, The FTS.

"The what?" she asks.

"The FTS. It's my thing." God damn, fuck it. Now that I'm trying to tell her about it, I can see it sounds nuts. Leroy, he knew what it was the first time I told him. "I look for sluts," I say. "I got a talent for it. I can smell 'em."

"Oh my God," she says and she begins laughing.

"Don't laugh," I tell her. "I found you. I found you two years ago and spent all this time until now waiting until I could get you to know it."

She couldn't stop laughing.

MaryJane Huffman

That jerk. I can't stop laughing. He's been stalking me for two years. I gave him a blowjob behind the dumpster in the parking lot. I fucked him in my car. I.....jesus, everything. I'm a slut because this kid with snot hanging from his nostril can smell a woman's cunt when she's hot. He's explaining it to me now.

"Four years ago, I figured out that I had a talent. I had a nose for it. I could find sluts, even if they didn't even know it theirselves that they were sluts."

"Wait a minute." I hold out my hand to stop him. "Is that what you do? Spend your time looking for what you call sluts?"

"Hey, that's what you call 'em too."

""How many you find?"

"You're the fifth. But it ain't so easy in this town. And this is a Catholic school. I gotta fight the nuns and the priests and the goddamn pope, for god's sake to be able to get them to recognize they're sluts."

"And when you find them?"

"I fuck 'em."

"That's it?"

"Well......"

Harold McCarthy

I think I said enough. I tell her too much, I won't have a chance to get her doin' things for me.

""Look, it works out ok. The guys, Leroy and Marquise and the others, they get some special ass. And I get to be their friend."

Shit, she's laughing again.

The thing is, I like findin' sluts. I get them posing for pictures. Shit, I got two of them into making movies, and I got a cut out of that. Mrs. Huffman was my greatest find. She fucks better 'en anybody. And I bet I could got her to do who knows what before I got through with her. Shit, when she was fuckin' the guys, getting gangbanged by the crew at Leroy's, she was something else. I got plans for her. I'm at State U. in a little while and the fraternities there need someone to gangbang. I heard all about it. And there's plenty more a good slut can do. Plenty more!

"I can't believe what you told me," she is saying.

Fuck this talking.

MaryJane Huffman

What is he doing? Oh, he's got his hand on my cunt. And he's rubbing it. Oh shit, we are going to fuck again. He's rolled over on top of me. My cunt is starting to get itself wet. His cock is all hard again. Oh god, where will this end?'

THE END

This is PROBABY the last chapter of "What Am I Doing Here? ILienBagby, your humble author, is a bit tired now (as you might be able to tell). Please watch my author's page. I have some more stories to tell. AND, if there is a demand, I may add to this story. I am also thinking of writing a couple of new chapters to add to my old story, "In Xanadu." If you would like to comment, please do. Your comments (and votes) are what get my typing fingers moving.

12