What Am I Doing Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just lay there, my upper body on the bed, my ass exposed half off the bed, my legs on the floor. I could feel my panties on the floor against my toe. I parted my legs. I was going to be fucked, I knew. I felt my cunt getting slick. My legs were parted. I just lay there, waiting. My body was betraying me. I didn't want this to happen, but I needed to be fucked.

I heard some shuffling behind me. I glanced back. It was Clay Fenner. He had dropped his pants. His dick pressed against the globe of my ass and moved down to find the slit of my cunt. I was wet and his prick slid into me easily. He began to pump into and out of me. Oh my god, I was feeling his prick. It was sending shock wave through my body. I held it tight, gripping as hard as I could with my cunt muscles. I felt his prick pressing against the upper wall of my cunt. My clit was engorged.

Clay started fucking me harder and harder. I opened my eyes and saw the other boys in the room staring at me being fucked. I couldn't, I didn't know why or how, but I was gushing cunt juice. I felt an orgasm coming on. Clay kept up his furious pumping into my cunt. I started to move my torso just enough so that my clit, pressing against the sheet, would get even more stimulated. Clay kept fucking me from behind. I was moaning. The other boys were watching. I was moaning and then, finally, at last, without even really wanting to, not true, I really wanted to, I did, I came. I came. Clay kept on fucking me until he came too.

He pulled his prick from my cunt. I felt his cum seeping from my slit. I didn't want to think about how I had reached this point in my life. My whole body was relaxed from the fucking and the cumming. I pulled myself up onto the bed and lay there for a moment.

"You think Mrs. Huffman is a nympho?" I heard one of their voices in the background. "She is hot, anyway," another of the boys announced. "Did you see her come?" another voice sounded. I just lay there.

"Hey, who's next?" was the next thing I heard. I looked up. It was Augie Lewis. He was naked and he climbed onto the bed. What the fuck? I turned over onto my back. I spread my legs and lifted my knees. I opened my arms. "Come on, big boy," I said, "Lay it to me." The old missionary position, but that was fine with me. And with him, I guessed as he slid his six inches deep into my waiting cunt. For the next ten minutes he continued his fucking, sliding in and out of my wet cunt. He kissed me and stuck his tongue into my mouth. I kissed him back. I wasn't able to feel enough to cum myself, my cunt was too sloppy wet, but it was tight enough for him and he came a gusher into me.

When he climbed down off the bed, Frank started to climb onto the bed. But I stopped him first. I held up my hand, palm out. "Wait a second," I said, "Someone, bring me a towel." One of the boys threw the towel I had used to dry myself from the shower onto the bed. "Thanks," I said. I took the towel and dried my pussy.

"Ok, maybe you'll be able to get some traction now," I said to Frank as he lay down between my legs, inserted himself and began his thumping of my cunt. I slipped my hand between our stomachs and began rubbing my clit with my finger as he fucked away. He came and I continued rubbing for a minute or so more until I came. Finished!

I pushed myself off the bed and onto the floor. I slowly walked towards the shower. The boys were all quiet this time. I was tired. Fucking does take it out of you. I showered quickly this time, no pussy play.

When I got out of the shower I dried myself and found my clothes, panties and bra included, neatly folded and waiting for me on the bed. I got dressed.

"Ok, Jeffry, the pictures, hand them over," I said, looking at him, grim, not smiling.

He had a shit eating grin on his face as he handed the envelope with the pictures over to me. I opened the envelope to check. Trust but verify. They were there. "Thanks," I said.

Jeff walked me to the door. "Mrs. Huffman, my parents are going to be gone for another two weeks. You know that we'll all be gone next year, off to college. We won't be seeing you anymore. You won't be our teacher anymore. Why don't you come here next Friday night again? A couple of us would like to thank you in a nice way. No sex. Just a light dinner. We'll talk and this will all be over. What do you say?"

I just looked at him. I didn't say anything and walked out the door and to my car.

THE END

At the start of this story I said that I would have a question for my reader. Here is the question: Would you characterize what happened to Mrs. Huffman in this story as Rape? Please answer a simple yes or no, Y or N. It would also be appreciated if you would indicate with a simple M or F depending on your persuasion. Your answer could be put in the comment box which follows this. Of course, you may make a comment or expand on your Yes or No answer if you wish.

Thank You

ILienBagby