What are Big Sisters For?

Story Info
A sequel to 'Natalie's Graduation Gift'.
1.4k words
4.2
89.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A while back, I told you the story of the first time my brothers and I fucked. How I found them the week after their graduation fucking and sucking each other in my parents den and just had to join the fun. Well, it's been three months since that night. The summer has passed and the three of us fucked the hell out of each other every chance we got. However, those chances were rather few and far between with our parents at home. Real life always seems to have a way to intervene. Suddenly it was September and time for all three of us to head off to college.

Neither of my brothers had developed my study habits, but Joe had gotten a basketball scholarship and Tom had won a Young Authors contest with a decent sized cash prize to help pay for their tuition. Many colleges had been discussed with my parents but the three of us knew that my State University was their best bet not to mention the only chance that the three of us would have to continue our taboo interludes. So Joe and Tom were slated to start in the fall. Tom brought up the first problem.

He and Joe were freshmen and freshmen were required to live in the dorms. A letter from the housing office confirmed that a week later. Joe in one hall, Tom in another and of course I was still bunking with Gina. We really hadn't thought this through. Gina had seen pictures of my brothers and while she was a practicing sexaholic in the try anything at least once category I knew that me screwing my little brothers was even beyond her realm. No, it was definitely something we needed to keep to ourselves. The only solution seemed to be finding a place that the three of us could share. Thankfully living with family was an okay option for freshmen with the housing department. Mom and Dad, surprisingly, seemed happy with the notion and even offered to foot part of the bills reminding us that they were paying for the dorms anyway and that maybe their older sister's study habits would rub off on Tom and Joe. If they only knew what part of me was rubbing off on them...

So the week school was to begin the three of us moved into a house on the west side of town, where our parents felt we would "be safe" and less likely to party. So much for what they knew. Tom had his hand up the back of my skirt and his fingers delving into my steamy moist pussy before they finished waving at us from the curb.

"Tom!" I scolded trying to shut the door. "Are you trying to get us caught?"

"Aww, come on Nat, you know that it's a turn on to do stuff when we could get caught. And don't lie to me," he said pressing me face first into the back of the door and fucking his fingers in and out of my pussy in the delicious slow way I loved, "I can feel how wet you are right now."

Joe laughed from behind him stepping up to drop a brotherly kiss on my cheek. I moaned softly pushing back against Tom's playing fingers.

"So which room are we going to christen first?" he asked pulling his shirt over his head. "My vote is for the living room."

"I don't care," I grunted as my little brother rammed a third finger deep into my dripping snatch, "Just fuck me soon." I protested softly opening my eyes when Tom suddenly pulled away from me letting my short skirt drift back down my hot thighs.

I turned around watching with a grin on my face as my little brothers kissed each other. I reached behind me and locked the door before following them out into the kitchen.

Now what I haven't told you is that my parents wouldn't settle for the usual dodgy fare of houses and apartments the town rented to college kids. Therefore, our place was modest but nice compared to the standard. We'd even scored a backyard, which was fenced off from the neighbors view on either side. All you could see in fact was their trees. It wasn't huge but there was room to have a handful or more friends over if we wanted. At the moment, Tom only had one thought on his mind.

Joe laughed in his delightful soft way as Tom drug him outside. Leaves crunched under their feet on the cement patio. I stopped and stood in the doorway lifting the hem of my skirt so I could play with my clit as I watched them. I loved watching my brothers having queer sex, it always got me incredible hot and images of it burned in my mind for hours giving me endless strings of orgasms. Now was no different. I could hear the neighbors to the right running a leaf blower on the other side of the wooden fence and the thought of that person only a few feet from my nearly naked brothers, made my wet pussy clench with arousal. Tom was right, danger did get me hot.

I looked back at my brothers. Joe was sitting naked on the top of an old picnic table leaning back on his hands while Tom licked the underside of his almost fully erect cock. The sunlight of the afternoon played over their summer tanned bodies making them look like golden gods. Joe closed his eyes letting his head fall back as our brother took his cock deep into his throat.

Dear god it was hot. I rubbed slow circles over my clit sending zings of pleasure through my body. I was already beginning to drip down my thighs. I moved out onto the patio with them and sat in a reclining deck chair, pulling up my knees and never taking my eyes off my brothers as my skirt pooled around my hips. Tom was beginning to bob on Joe's cock and Joe had taken control by holding the sides of his brother's head.

Joe looked over at me as I dipped my fingers into my pussy. He knew I loved having eye contact with him while he was getting off. I watched as the telltale signs of his first orgasm began to stiffen his muscular frame but Tom pulled away from him exposing his hot purple-headed cock to the cooler autumn air.

"Nat, come take over." Tom said grinning wickedly.

He certainly didn't have to ask me twice. I hopped up from the chair and positioned myself to suck down my little brother's cock like a toddler after a lolli. All that could be heard was the rustle of the leaves in the slight afternoon breeze and the soft slurping sounds I made as I gobbled down Joe's beautiful tool.

Tom urged me up to stand and bend over for him. My wet slash was just begging for his rod as he slid home inside me to the hilt. The leaf blower got louder and I could hear talking from the other side of the fence. My pussy clenched tighter around Tom's throbbing cock as he fucked me with quick hard strokes. Oh god what a time I was having sucking and fucking. I just couldn't imagine all the levels of kinkiness we would be able to attend to now that we had no one hanging over our shoulders to remind us that we shouldn't be doing this.

Joe grunted softly and shot his load; I leaned back on Tom's cock and let Joe's cream spray my tits. I leaned back and kissed Tom knowing it drove him nuts to see Joe cum all over my tits. I pulled down my top and pinched my nipples for him rubbing the creamy cum in like lotion.

Tom forced my head back done and took hold of my hips. He began to fuck me furiously. The slapping of his hips against my suddenly sounded loud as the neighbors leaf blower shut down and I bit my lip to keep from screaming out as he drove me over the brink. I bucked back against him my pussy spasming and clenching his rod until he finally filled me full of his brotherly love.

"Well, that takes care of the picnic table and the patio," Joe quipped. "I think the bathroom will have to be christened next."

I looked up and smiled at my brother's as I caught my breath again. It was definitely going to be an interesting school year.