What Are Friends For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I admit it hurt hearing about you then seeing these pictures. You needed a lesson in humility. As for your 'so called friends', they have been a bad influence and your relationship was destructive," Roxy lectured. "We needed this to break you ties with them. I don't think we'll hear from them any time soon," she went on. It was becoming difficult not to cum as she rode me in a slow rocking motion. "Uh-ah! Don't cum until I say," she reasserted.

"Now our old relationship is over. No more engagement. I am willing to start over but with some changes," Roxy continued. I nodded as her pussy gave my erection a squeeze. "First, you will be my girlfriend Mary from now on, dressed up all the time. Second, you give up your apartment and all your guy stuff. Third, you quit your job and I'll get you a job at my father's company as a secretary," she stated and paused waiting for an answer. My brains were somewhere in my cock at the moment but I was sure that it sounded right. I was so turned on at the idea. I nodded my approval. She smiled and began humping me a bit more. She went on, "finally, since I can see how much you like cocks, we can both occasionally fuck men, so long as we are together as a team. I loved watching you in action tonight honey." Jesse came to mind for a brief moment. I nodded again and she breathed, "Okay, you can cum." At that point I unleashed a monster torrent up into Roxy's warm love nest. She pulled me close and we kissed as only lovers can.

Mary (formerly Marty)