What Are Friends For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers

"Mm, that feels good, Jim. I can tell that you've done this before."

"Yeah, I do this for Pat sometimes."

"She's a lucky woman. Be a dear and do the back of my legs too, OK? Do you mind?"

She's asking me to massage her legs? She wants me to massage those magnificent legs? Thank god I'd fucked Pat earlier in the day, otherwise I'm sure I would have come in my shorts right then.

"There's nothing I'd rather do than massage your legs. But I'm sure Ron wouldn't be too happy to know that I'm fondling his wife's legs."

"You're just applying suntan lotion, silly, and Ron need never know. It'll be our secret." She shifted her body slightly on the lounge, getting into a more comfortable position. When I shuffled down lower alongside the lounge I noticed that she had moved her feet apart, opening her legs at the same time. "I'm, ready when you are," she said quietly.

I began to massage lotion into the back of her legs. It was scarcely believable. I was now massaging the legs that I'd been ogling since the minute she stepped out of her car. My cock was getting stiffer by the minute and I sensed that the situation was beginning to spiral out of my control. While I was massaging her legs, and I was working slowly upward from the ankles, I couldn't take my eyes off her ass. From the position I was in, and with her legs apart, I could clearly see her crotch, and I stared at it, thinking that only a thin layer of flimsy cotton was between me and her pussy. My hands worked slowly up her legs, massaging gently. How far up would she let me go? As I passed her knees I stopped to squeeze more lotion onto her skin, and spread it higher and higher, rubbing and stroking. The firm upward, rhythmic pressure of my hands was causing her body to gently move up and down on the lounge, perhaps only an inch or so at a time, but movement nevertheless. I wondered if the movement was causing her clitoris to be slightly rubbed by the lounge.

My silent fascination with Mae's body was interrupted when she spoke.

"God, you've no idea how good this feels," she whispered.

"Thanks," was all I could lamely say. And I continued moving my hands up toward her crotch. My hands were near the top of her legs, and I eased my fingers between her thighs, still stroking. My fingertips were now no further than an inch away from her pussy, then half an inch. Dare I touch it? I kept my fingers moving slowly, but went no closer to the magic spot, the spot of earthly delights. I watched her muscled buttocks, only a few inches from my eyes, moving with the pressure of my hands.

Then I saw it! A tiny, darker dot appeared in the crotch of her swimsuit. It was dampness. Mae was getting wet! My cock stiffened until it was fully erect.

Fuck it, I thought to myself. She's ready and I'm ready. Go for it. Fuck her now! Just pull off that swimsuit, climb on top of her magnificent ass and fuck her from behind. She's ready! She wants me to do it! I hesitated for a moment, thinking of the repercussions, and in that moment Mae spoke again.

"OK, lover boy, I think my back is adequately protected. Now you gotta do the front." And with that she heaved herself up, rolled over, and lay down again, on her back. Her bra, which she'd unfastened earlier, was left lying on the lounge under her, and she lay topless before me. Mae made no attempt to cover her breasts and I gazed at the full globes with the dark nipples.

"Do you want me to do the whole front?" I mumbled, my voice hoarse with passion.

"Yes, I want you to do it all, lover. It's been a long time since a man touched me like you're touching me. You have magic fingers, and my own fingers aren't cutting it any more."

The thought of Mae masturbating to relieve her sexual tension merely added to the inferno of sexual arousal that was raging inside me. My heart was pounding, my cock was hard as a rock, and my brain was in a whirl.

Leave now, Jim, I told myself. Get up, get in your car, and get as far away from this adorable woman as you possibly can, because if you fuck her, you could be in deeper shit than you can imagine. Use your brains, I told myself.

The trouble is that when God created man he gave us all a limited supply of blood. He gave us enough to stiffen our cock or enough to operate our brain, but not enough to do both at the same time. It was one or the other.

My cock won!

"Do you want me to fuck you, Mae?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Yes, I want you to fuck me. I'm just about going crazy here. I'll make it easier for you." And with that, she pulled her knees up to her chest, slipped the bottom of her swimsuit over her hips, down her legs and off. She moved with the speed and grace of an athlete. She tossed the unwanted garment aside.

In the blink of an eye, the adorable, beautiful, desirable Mae was lying naked in front of me, waiting for me to fuck her.

I stood up and tore off my t-shirt and shorts. Now I was naked too. All hesitation was gone. All thoughts of repercussions were gone. The only thing that mattered to me was to get my cock inside Mae's body. I knelt alongside her and took one of her large nipples into my mouth, sucking on it and teasing it with my tongue. I ran my hand down the length of her body to her crotch, and let my fingers comb through her pubic hair. She opened her legs and I pushed my hand lower, stroking her wet clitoris. Mae gave a low moan.

"That's it, lover, that's it. Oh fuck, that feels so good," she hissed as her hips began a slow gyration. I slipped the finger into her wet passage and moved it around inside, bringing another murmur of appreciation. "Can we please go inside, Jim? I'd like to be lying somewhere more comfortable."

"Of course; let's go up to the guest room." I stood up and helped her to her feet. She saw my erection and took hold of it.

"Beautiful," she whispered and kissed me on the lips. "I can't wait to feel this inside me."

We walked inside and up the stairs. I let her walk ahead of me on the stairs so that I could get a close-up view of her naked ass and legs. I was in a daze at the idea that I was about to fuck this beautiful woman. It was like a fantasy coming true.

We went into the guest room and I threw back the bed cover. Mae immediately lay down on the bed, spreading her arms and legs wide. The contrast between her dark skin and the white bed linen was erotic. I got on the bed and moved on top of her.

"OK Jim, put that wonderful stiff cock inside me."

"I will soon enough Mae, but not yet. Is it OK if I taste you first?"

"Yes, but don't take too long. I need to feel you inside me."

"OK, I'll be quick." I slid down her body, dragging my tongue the entire length. I paused for a second and probed at her navel, which was pierced with a diamond stud. Then I continued downward, nuzzling her wiry pubic hair briefly, before taking her clit in my mouth. That brought another gasp from Mae, and I sensed that she was close to an orgasm. But I was close too, and I didn't want to delay any longer. I gave her pussy a few slow licks. As I crawled back up her body, she spread her legs even wider, waiting to receive me. When I was fully on top of her I kissed her hard on the mouth. While I probed her mouth with my tongue she reached between our bodies and guided my cock to her pussy.

"Put it in, lover, all the way," she whispered, pulling her mouth away from mine for a moment. I didn't have any intention of waiting and I drove my hips down hard. My cock slid easily into her wet hole, and when it was all the way in I stopped, savoring the sensation. I put my tongue back in her mouth and lay motionless on top of her, marveling at what was happening. I grabbed both her hands and pinned her arms over her head. My cock was buried deep into Mae's magnificent body and she was clearly enjoying the moment as much as I was, sucking on my tongue. I could scarcely believe it. I was fucking the fabulous Mae Hayes, my wife's best friend, and the wife of my best buddy, probably the most beautiful woman I know.

Was I ashamed? Did I have any regrets? Hell, no, I'd worry about that later. Right now, all I wanted to do was to fuck Mae's brains out and, judging by Mae's reaction, that's all that she wanted too. I began to thrust in and out of Mae's receptive hole, causing her to grunt and gasp with the power of the thrusts.

"That's it, lover, fuck me hard. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," and she began to thrust back, matching her thrusts with mine. Hearing such strong language from the woman who was normally so shy and demure was an added turn-on, and I drove into her as hard as I could. She came suddenly, her orgasm sweeping over here. Her legs shot straight out, but she continued to thrust hard against me, digging her heels into the mattress, moaning and whimpering. I came too, and could feel my hot semen squirting deep into her. Momentarily I thought about it, and hoped she was on the pill. Oh well, too late to think about that now. I continued to thrust until I had ejaculated every drop into her, and I could feel her thrusts subsiding, her orgasm spent.

As my cock wilted, I eased myself off Mae's sweating body and lay alongside her. That had been a fantastic fuck, one of the best ever. But if I thought that we were finished, I was mistaken.

After resting for a few minutes, Mae rose onto her side and moved down the bed. She took my wilting cock in her mouth and began to suck. After a few moments she took her mouth off my cock, looked up at me with those huge brown eyes, and asked, "How long until you'll be ready to go again? I don't want to waste any time."

"Keep sucking like that and I'll be ready in a few minutes. That's nice work you're doing."

Mae smiled at me, that dazzling white smile that I loved, and resumed her sucking. She stroked my cock while she sucked. I'd learned a lot about Mae in the past hour or so. She liked sex; she masturbated; she knew how to expertly suck a cock. I was getting enough information to feed my fantasies for a long time. She was not the shy woman that she appeared. She was a highly sexual woman, one who clearly needed fucked on a regular basis. And I was the lucky one she'd chosen to satisfy her in her husband's absence.

My cock had stiffened nicely and Mae lifted her head from my crotch. "Ready?" she asked, giving me another wide smile.

"I'm ready. Lie back."

"Nah, let's do it a bit different this time," and she moved onto her hands and knees. "Come in to me from the back, OK?"

"That's most definitely OK," and I quickly moved behind her on my knees. Mae arched her back, presenting her pussy to me, and I directed my cock inside her once more. When my cock was inside her she gave a long "aah' and went down on her elbows. Her ass pointed wonderfully upward, giving me a perfect view of her buttocks. I began to massage the smooth globes with both hands, prying them apart every few seconds so that I could see in between them, revealing her rosebud of an anus. In the meantime, Mae began to rock back and forward, impaling herself on my cock. I also felt her vagina muscles tighten, gripping my cock firmly. I began to thrust my hips slowly.

The pleasures were in my groin and also in my eyes. Watching my glistening cock slide in and out of Mae was highly erotic, as was seeing her tight anus, and wondering how often Ron fucked her in the ass. I wet one of my fingers in my mouth and pressed it against her tight rosebud as she surged back and forward. Tentatively, I put some pressure on the finger, and it slid into her anus a tiny fraction of an inch.

"That's nice, lover, but not too far," whispered Mae, turning her head to speak to me. I left my finger there, enjoying the fact that Mae seemed to like the double penetration. Her surging got faster and faster and she came again, grunting with the exertion of pushing her ass fast and hard against my hips. I didn't come again, but my cock stayed nicely stiff.

Mae was not finished. After she puller her body off my cock, she pushed me backward onto the bed, swung herself around in the opposite direction, and straddled my body. We were in the '69' position with her on top. As she lowered her mouth onto my cock once more, I had a perfect view of her ass, pussy and anus, all of which were within easy reach of my mouth and hands.

She sucked and sucked on my cock, while I put my mouth and tongue to work on her. I stroked and caressed those beautiful round buttocks, savoring their feels and their taste. I gave plenty of attention to all her sensitive areas, probing gently, and I even got a lubricated finger well into her anus while I licked her clit. Incredibly, she came again, her ass rising and falling on my face while I tried to maintain full contact. She sucked me hard as she came and I squirted my second load of semen into her, this time down her throat. She didn't spill a drop.

Finally, it was over. Neither of us had an energy left. We had fucked each other to a standstill.

Quietly, we both got dressed and Mae said that she was going home. I asked her to stay for a meal, but she declined. It was time to leave, she said. She gathered up her belongings and I walked her to the front door. She turned to look at me.

"Jim, thank you for an incredible afternoon," she said, looking deeply into my eyes. "I loved every minute of it. Say thanks to Pat for me. Tell her she's a wonderful friend and I'll call her tomorrow." She opened the door, then hesitated and turned back to me. She leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips. "You're an amazing lover. Pat's a lucky woman. Bye."

She walked out, closed the door behind her, and was gone.

I stood there in a dream, listening to the silence. Had all that really happened? Had I really fucked Mae? Had she really fucked me in return? Suddenly it all seemed so incredible. I walked back toward the stairs, intending to go up and straighten out the guest room. The sheets would be a tangled mess, sticky with sweat and semen, and I'm sure the room reeked of sex. I turned the corner at the foot of the stairs.

"Did you have fun?" Pat's voice was so close and so unexpected that I literally jumped. She was sitting in the living room, her legs tucked under her, flipping idly through a magazine.

"Jesus Christ," I cried in shock and fright.

She smiled at me serenely. "Well? Did you have fun?"

I was thunderstruck. How long had she been sitting there? How much had she seen or heard? I felt panic beginning to rise. I'd just fucked her best friend and she knew about it. I was screwed!

"Pat, look, let me try to explain," I began, desperately struggling for words. "How long have you been home?"

"I never left. I've been here all afternoon."

"You didn't go to the hairdresser?"

"No."

Puzzlement was being added to my panic. "You didn't leave? So you saw everything?"

"Yes, I saw everything. That was quite a show you both put on. Very impressive."

"I'm totally lost. You said you were leaving then didn't leave. You stayed and watched Mae and me having sex. Why?"

Pat smiled at me patiently and indicated the seat next to her. "Come and sit here and I'll explain everything."

I walked over and sat down next to her, totally confused. "You're not mad at me?"

Pat shook her head. "No, I'm not mad at you. You were set up."

"Set up by whom?"

"Set up by Mae and me." Pat saw my bewildered expression. "Jim, let me tell you the whole story."

"You're gonna have to, because I'm baffled."

"All right, here it is. Mae has been missing Ron a lot lately; missing him in the bedroom to be precise. She's been talking to me on the phone about it, and nothing she's been doing on her own to relieve the sexual tension, if you see what I'm getting at, was working anymore."

I remembered Mae telling me that her 'fingers weren't cutting it any more.' The idea of Mae masturbating was still arousing. "I understand," I said.

"Anyway," Pat continued, "when I was talking to Mae on the phone yesterday she sounded really frustrated. So, being the good friend that I am, I offered her you." Pat paused and looked me straight in the eye when she said it.

I gaped at her. "You told Mae that she could fuck me?"

Pat nodded. "Yes, more or less. Mae was taken aback at the suggestion, just like you are, but we talked about it for a while and she slowly warmed-up to the idea. In the end, she said that the idea was quite appealing, but there were a lot of implications to consider, so she would have to think about it. That's when I invited her over for a barbecue. It gave her the chance to think about it overnight."

I was still stunned. "I can't believe you were willing to have me fuck your best friend."

Pat shrugged. "To be honest, the idea of me watching you fuck Mae was a bit of a turn-on. The more I thought about it, the more I liked it. I guess there's a kinky side to me that I haven't been aware of. So the honest answer is, yes, I was hoping that Mae would agree to fuck you so that I could watch."

"Then what happened?"

"When Mae and I went out to the patio just after she arrived, she told me that she was going to do it. Do you remember us whispering, and you asked me what we were talking about? That was it. That's when she told me that she wanted you to fuck her. So I made up a story about the hairdresser so that I could leave you two alone."

"Unbelievable," was all I could think of to say.

"I went into the house and watched you from the kitchen window. You didn't see me because you couldn't take your eyes off Mae. The reason I fucked you this morning was because I didn't want you to come too soon. I figured that you might come in your pants once you and Mae got going together. I think I was right, too."

"Yeah, you were right. I would have shot my load for sure when she took off her swimsuit. Seeing her naked for the first time was really something. But you didn't watch us in the bedroom, did you?"

"Yes, I saw almost the whole thing. After you came in the house you walked right past me. You didn't see me because you were too occupied ogling Mae's ass. After a minute or so I followed you upstairs. You left the bedroom door open. I looked in just as you were going down on her. Watching you eating her was fascinating; better than any porn movie I've seen. I watched you fuck her, then I watched while she sucked your cock, and when you fucked her again doggy-style. By that time I was so horny I had to use the bathroom to relieve myself."

"Relieve yourself?" I asked.

"Yes, relieve myself with my fingers."

"Today has been the most incredible day of my life," I stated, almost stunned with all my wife's revelations. "Is there anything else?"

"Yes. Your incredible day isn't over. I want you to go have a shower while I cook you a steak. After that, you're going to fuck me. My fingers only do so much. I need your cock almost as much as Mae did."

"OK"

"Be sure to wash your cock thoroughly. Mae is my dearest friend, but I've no desire to taste her pussy on your cock."

And that's the way the day ended. After a long shower, a fine steak, and a couple of glasses of cabernet, Pat and I went to bed. It took an hour of hard work on my part before she had her second orgasm and was completely satisfied. I didn't come at all. Mae had drained me of semen.

We lay silently in each other's arms afterwards, thinking about everything that had happened in the eventful day.

Pat was the first to speak. "You know, watching my husband fuck my best friend was incredibly erotic. More arousing that I would ever have believed."

"I'm glad to have been of service," I replied sleepily.

"Maybe you should try it sometime."

"You mean watching you and Mae fucking?" I said with sudden interest.

Pat punched me on the chest playfully. "No! You idiot! I mean you watching your wife fuck your best friend."

"You mean Ron? Watching you and Ron fucking?"

jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers