What Are Friends For? Ch. 02

Story Info
Scott & Laura head to the cabin.
4.8k words
4.71
90.6k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following totally fictitious writings and are intended for the sole readership of those of LEGAL AGE. The ADULT ONLY material contained within is also for personal use only where local standards permit scenes of violence and sex. Please do not read further if any of these subjects offend, or if you are not of legal age.

This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone violence of any sort.

The following is under Copyright and is for your sole enjoyment. Your cooperation in not using the material in any other application without the express permission of the author is requested. Thank you.

* * * * *

My mind was spinning. I knew I'd have a hard time concentrating on anything else for the next 36 or so hours. When I got home I pulled an old cardboard box off the back of the closet shelf and reviewed the 'toys' I'd put there some long time back. I made a mental list of what I wanted to pick up on Friday to add to the collection. I didn't have any idea how this was all going to work out, but I'd made up my mind, now that the decision was final, I was going to really enjoy this.

I rolled up to John and Laura's right at 9:30. My duffle with some clothes, spit kit and my assortment of 'stuff' to be used for the administration of satisfying Laura's 'need'. I had some food too, though not much as I didn't think that was going to be much of the agenda. Intentionally absent was anything alcoholic. Not even any beer, a first for a trip to the cabin, but this was absolutely the kind of situation that didn't mix with alcohol effected judgment. Not even a little.

I was excited, but also felt a little awkward as I rang the bell. John answered the door.

"She's all ready. She be down in just a sec" he said subdued. He looked both apprehensive and miserable. I didn't blame him.

"You still sure you want to go through with this?" I asked gravely.

"We don't have a choice."

I didn't know if he was referring to himself and Laura or me. I didn't ask.

"Remember what I told you to expect when she returns. But I promise you I'll make sure she is okay" I said, trying to reassure him as much as I could.

Laura showed up about a minute later. I thought it best not to react to how she looked, but she was very hot in a pair of faded jeans that fit like they were sprayed on and a short sleeved blouse that buttoned down the front and while it had a high neckline, it was tight enough to show off her ample breasts and make it clear she was once again braless. She was carrying a fairly small backpack.

I looked at her with as friendly a smile as I could muster and said, "I already asked John, how about you? Still sure?"

"Sure!" she said strongly and smiled.

She turned and kissed John. It seemed perfunctory.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too" he replied, then turned and left the room.

"Shall we" I said holding open the door and taking the backpack from her.

We walked silently down to my truck. I did the door for her and put her bag in back with mine.

I got in and closed the door, but before starting the engine I turned to her and firmly asked again, "Laura, are you really sure?"

"Yes, Scott, I'm really sure." Then with a pretty sexy smile she added "I'm looking forward to it!"

I figured it was time to leave all doubt or remorse behind. I started the truck and threw it in gear. As we pulled out I said, "You look very hot!"

"Thanks" she said warmly.

We spent most of the 2 hour trip in silence with some soft jazz playing on the CD changer.

As I turned off the highway on to a dirt road I told her it was only about 15 minutes further.

As we pulled up to the cabin and I turned off the truck, she took a deep breath.

"Pretty nice place, I can see why you like it up here."

"Yeah, it's real nice. Secluded too, no one for miles" I wanted to set the stage properly.

"The weekend's activities will be different than my usual hunting or fishing though" I chuckled. "Laura, it's not too late to change you mind. Last chance, stay or go?"

"Scott, I know you want me to be certain, and I appreciate it. But I am positive. Stay" she said confidently.

"Any last thoughts on limits?"

"Nope, I trust you."

"Safe word?"

She looked a little puzzled, which bothered me a bit.

I explained what a safe word was. It turns out the guy who she used to really rough it up with was simply mean, never really following any S/m practices, just smacking away at her.

When I was done explaining I asked her to pick one.

"Nope, I don't need one, I trust you" she said again.

"Be certain, because it could get pretty damn intense and I won't let up unless I feel like it if you don't have one. Once we get inside I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want to you and you won't be able to stop me without a safe word. NOW do you want one?"

"For the last time Scott, I trust you and I don't need a safe word. Besides, you're going to have a tough time pushing my limits, believe me!"

I don't know if she really meant that, or if she was trying to goad me into making sure she really got worked over good. I suspect a little of each.

I grabbed the stuff out of the truck, opened her door and we headed for the cabin. When we reached the door I set down our bags and undid the combination lock, pushing the door open.

It was a very warm day so I went around and opened a few windows to air the place out a bit.

"Very nice indeed" she said looking around.

"Thanks"

I walked over to her, drinking her in with my eyes. I could see a little fear, but mostly lust in her look. When I got to her I reached up and grabbed her blouse at the throat and viciously ripped it off her body. She let out a little yelp of surprise.

Without a word, I reached out and roughly grabbed her tits, kneading them and pinching her large dark nipples which quickly hardened. After a couple of minutes of that I hefted one in the palm of my left hand and smartly slapped it a few times with my right, making sure that on the last two slaps I caught all of her nipple too. I quickly repeated this with her other tit.

She was slightly biting her lip and moaning softly, but looking at me with those big eyes still full of lust and if anything less fear.

"Now take off the rest of those clothes!" I commanded.

She quickly complied, tossing them in a chair and kicking her shoes into the corner.

I approached her again. This time I grabbed a big handful of hair right at the back of her neck and tilted her head back. Looking down into her face I quietly said "You are all mine now slut."

I took my other hand and roughly grabbed her crotch. Not surprisingly she was sopping wet already.

As I wiped my juicy fingers under her nose I laughed as I said, "My God you really are a slut!"

She blushed slightly. God Damn that woman is sexy. I figured it was time to let her see the item about which she was so curious. I pulled my shirt off over my head and tossed it in the general direction of her clothes. Once I kicked off my shoes I was standing there in only my jeans.

"Okay bitch, time for you to see this cock your so hot to have tear you apart. Get over here and finish undressing me."

She quickly responded to my direction and started to undo my fly.

"On your knees!"

She dropped to her knees quickly and kept undoing my pants. As she peeled them down and I stepped out of them she gasped softly. A reaction I was used to. My cock was starting to strain my briefs, though I was a long way from fully hard yet I was quickly moving that way. She hesitated only a moment, as if mesmerized, before slipping her thumbs in the waistband and sliding my briefs off as well.

We were both now totally naked.

"Go ahead, touch it, feel it. See what your in for!"

She needed little encouragement. She started by hefting my large balls, then gently took my cock in both hands lifting it upward as it continued to grow and harden.

Once it finally grew to a full erection, which when I'm that excited is really rock hard as well as huge, she spoke softly, "My God it's so big! And Hard!" Then looking up at my face rather than staring at my cock she smiled and added, "It's beautiful!"

Without speaking, I took it from her hands and gently slapped it against her face, first on one side then the other. It's a little like slapping someone with a full size deli bologna.

Finally, after rubbing the head all over her face and starting to leave little trails of precum, I spoke "Open wide baby!"

The look on her face was one of incredulousness, but she did exactly as I directed. To her credit she stretched her jaw as far as she possibly could. I've already told you that a cock this big can be a curse. Many woman I've been with simply can't get the thing in their mouth at all and I have to be content with kissing and licking. I intended to stuff as much of it down her throat as I was able.

To my pleasure her jaw though stretched to the max, I'm sure rather painfully, was enough to get the whole head in her mouth. It felt fucking fantastic. I grabbed her hair on both sides and started brutally fucking her face. She was gagging and I could see tears in her eyes, but she was sucking and using her tongue as best she could. Even so I could only get about half of it down her throat.

I was so turned on by this that I knew it wouldn't take very long for me to blow my wad, which was a good thing because I really didn't want her to suffocate.

In a matter of a couple of minutes I felt my balls tighten and my cock did that final little swell before erupting.

Laura sense what was about to happen too and tried to pull away. I wouldn't let her, grasping her all the harder and pumping her head back and forth even faster. That was all it took. I began to squirt a huge load down her throat. She tried her best to swallow, but there was so damn much cum she just couldn't keep up. After about three shots forced their way deep inside her it started to be forced around my cock and out of her mouth running down her chin.

I pulled my cock back and just let the last few jets splash all over her face. By the time I was done she was a cummy mess with my jizz dripping down her face, off her chin and over her tits.

She had swallowed as much as she could but was coughing and gasping for air. It was definitely the best blowjob of my life and from the smile on her face, even through the tears, I could tell she had enjoyed herself immensely too.

When she finally caught her breath she croaked rather than spoke, "Fuck Scott, I've never seen anything like that in my life!"

"Laura baby, you ain't seen nothing yet. But I have to admit, you are one damn fine cocksucker. We're going to have to do a lot more of that!"

The look on her face was once again a combination of lust and apprehension, but I could sense that a repeat would be just fine with her.

I gave her a moment more to recover while I got some things from my bag in preparation for what I had planned next. I set them on the bed where they'd be convenient, since I didn't intend to use the bed just yet. Laura was still on her hands and knees recovering, so she didn't see what I'd laid out. When she stood, she would however.

I also went to a closet and got out a couple of lengths of rope.

"Okay, stand up" as she slowly did I added, "time to give those lily white tits a little color!"

As she saw what was on the bed she gasped, "Oh God, no!"

I didn't say anything in response just reached for a the wrist cuffs and started to buckle them on her.

There were a number of clamps and weights in addition to the cuffs, and a crop that was every bit as dangerous as it looked. It was one of the items I'd brought that if not used judiciously could go beyond hurting to injuring. Frankly, that's one of the reasons that its use turned me on so damn much. I had no intention of getting carried away, however I fully planned on pushing her limits already.

The cabin has a typical mountain cabin style of open beam construction with vaulted roofline and rough hewn beams running criss cross throughout. I attached the rope to the cuffs and tossed them over a beam. I tied them off so that her arms were stretched upward and apart, and she was just barely able to stand flat footed.

I picked up the crop and stood in front of her. She still didn't speak, just looked into my eyes with a look of what appeared to be curiosity more than anything else.

"Ever had these lovely tits worked over really good?" I asked meanly as I flicked first one nipple then the other with the business end of the crop, alternating back and forth as the supple leather caused her nipples to harden nicely.

"A little" she whispered, still looking straight into my eyes.

"Well slut, you are going to experience a lot more that that right now!" and with that, before she had a chance to anticipate I sharply slapped the top of her right boob.

She let out a yelp, more of surprise than pain. That would quickly change.

I steadily and methodically worked over the tops of her tits alternating from one to the other and slowly increasing the strength of the blows. At first the crop was leaving red marks on her nearly alabaster skin. It was a big turn on for me to watch more and more of her tit color. After several minutes of this they were starting to turn a very nice shade of red all over.

I expanded my target to include the more sensitive sides too. Still avoiding her nipples.

She was starting to groan with the pain. I could already tell she hadn't exaggerated, at least not much. She clearly had a high tolerance. I intended to reach it and then some.

Once the tops and sides of her tits were quite bright with color I lifted first one, then the other by the nipple. Fully exposing the even more tender undersides, to which I administered several good hard cracks each.

I was impressed and amazed at how much she could take. By now I knew the pain had to be rather intense. It didn't take much more, however before she cried out.

"Oh God Scott, please!" she groaned.

I ignored her and continued to land blow after blow on all parts of her tits, still carefully avoiding her nipples, for just a little longer.

She was starting to dance around a little. Although the way she was restrained didn't allow very much movement.

"Shit, ow, oh ow, oh that hurts, please stop!"

I had sort of forgotten how much the plaintive response to the crop turned me on. I'm fortunate (at least I look at it that way) that I can usually recover from cumming rather quickly. The shear sexual electricity of the situation had me certain that I could be ready to give her that violent fuck that was central to this whole deal, by the time I'd reached her limit with the crop.

I took her increased reaction as the signal to step up the punishment I was dishing out. I continued my assault on her tits, but now rather than avoiding her nipples I started to concentrate on them, giving each several vicious blows.

This finally elicited the screams of pain I'd been expecting.

"God, God SCOTT, stop for Christ's sake. Please Stop I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!" she screamed."

Her last response had me starting to harden again. I knew we were getting close to the savage fuck that I was beginning to crave.

I made no response to her cries other than to continue to crop her tits still being sure the majority of the blows focused on her puffy scarlet nipples.

She was now screaming non-stop as tears poured down her face "STOP, OH GOD STOP!" she was also jumping around as much as possible and starting to actually shake.

I knew she was in fact close to her limit, but I still wasn't nearly done with this cropping.

I did stop for the moment and she sagged against the ropes, dropping her chin to her chest.

I waited about a minute and let her begin to catch her breath again, then I reached over and gently lifted her chin until she was looking at me.

"Laura, that's nothing compared to what it's going to feel like when I use this on your cunt! You can't imagine what the sensation when this lands squarely on your clit!" I hissed.

"God no, not that. Fuck Scott, anything but that PLEASE!" she now had fear in her eyes. Her chest started to heave as the adrenaline started pumping through her.

"I'm not done with this crop yet Laura. Would you rather have more on your tits?" I asked callously.

"NO!" she screamed.

"Okay then spread your legs as wide as you can!" I said as I slid he crop between her thighs.

"NO! God not my pussy! Please not that!" she was shaking again.

I removed the crop and suddenly grabbed her crotch with my left hand, forcing a finger inside her. Unsurprisingly she was dripping wet.

"You are such a complete slut" I laughed. "Here I am cropping the shit out of you and your slut body just wants to fuck!"

"I told you though, I'm not done with the crop yet, so which more on your tits or your cunt. Choose!"

"NO PLEASE NO MORE, NO MORE!" she screamed

I knew she was getting close to her limit, but I also had a plan that would prolong this cropping to just the right point for both of us.

"I'm tired of listening to your screams you cunt!" of course I wasn't at all.

"Since you won't choose I'm going to gag you and then do a little of both!"

"NOOO! NOOO! NOOO!" she shrieked

I ignored her as went back to my bag and got out the ball gag.

I stood in front of her and trying to be as menacing as I could said, "Now open up and let me put this on you or it is only going to be all the harder on you. If you don't I'm going to crop you until you do and THEN I'm going to do what I have planned anyway, get it?"

"Oh God Scott, please don't do this PLEASE, it's too much I can't take any more! Not my tits at least PLEASE and not much pussy, PLEASE SCOTT PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT!"

Bingo, she was playing straight into my plan, just as I'd counted on. I needed only to give her a push in the direction I'd intended all along.

"I'm going to use this on your cunt sooner or later, you know that! It just wouldn't be right to deny you that experience" I laughed nastily.

"But I suppose I could do that later if you really want and content myself with your nice white ass for now!" I continued.

"OH GOD, YES! Please my ass, anything just not my tits or pussy!" she begged.

"Okay, but your just putting off the inevitable! Now open up" I said holding up the ball gag.

I could work her ass over good without needing her to be able to speak and still know when to stop.

She seemed to sense that she'd better do as I said to minimize the treatment I would dish out and opened her mouth without any further argument.

It was only after I had her fully gagged that I went to the bed and picked up some nipple clamps and weights. As soon as she realized what I intended to do I heard her muffled screams and she was violently shaking her head back and forth.

I ignored her as I attached the adjustable clamps to her erect large nipples. What a pain slut she is, even in the tender state I knew her tits to be, she was still aroused in the face of more pain and cropping. I tighten them about half way, which I knew would be smarting plenty and then added a couple of fairly small weights that were suspended by springs. I knew the way she would be squirming while I worked over her ass would have them bouncing and jerking at those very tender nubs quite painfully. When I was finished with this I knew her ass and tits would be very sore and her nipples especially raw. But I also knew it was turning us both on tremendously and I wasn't crossing that line of injuring her.

I lifted the weights slightly above her nipples and then dropped them. The grunt of pain I received in return was perfect.

I retrieved the crop and without preamble started working over her ass. I mostly concentrated on her buns and really laid into her, turning her ass a bright crimson quickly. I didn't intend for this to last long because I wanted to get to fucking her, therefore I was being rather severe with her. I did, however avoid hitting the same place too many times and spread it around nicely. I only gave her a few on her upper thighs and just a couple right at that line between ass and thigh that stings so incredibly.

12