What Friends are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that?" She mumbled.

"What was what?" I hedged, knowing damn good and well what it was.

"The wet stuff that hit my back. What was it?"

"Oh, um, just some lotion. Your back was drying out."

"Really? I didn't think I had any lotion in here. Let me see."

With that, she leaned up and turned towards me. Nothing in the world could have stopped my dripping pussy from brushing against her side, and man did it feel great.

"Oh! What? Lily, um wow. I don't know if I'd call that lotion although it is quite lubricating."

Then Mary, my best friend, the woman I thought I knew, surprised the hell out of me. She turned the rest of the way over. My dripping pussy hovered just below her navel. If I moved down two or three inches, I'd be directly above her pussy. I groaned out loud. Juices from my pussy were steadily running down my leg, soaking her waist. I couldn't look at her yet. I raised my eyes a little and got a full view of her breasts. Her nipples were tight little pink buds in the darkness of her areolae. I forced myself to gaze higher. The small smile that played upon her full lips encouraged me more than words ever could. I slowly leaned forward and placed a light kiss on that smiling mouth.

"You really are beautiful you know." I said.

Smiling even more, she reached with one finger and popped me on the nose. Then she took that finger and ran it through the folds of my pussy lips. She drew back her finger and rubbed my juices onto her straining nipples.

"Suck it off."

At that point, I stopped thinking altogether. I latched onto her left boob, sucking every drop of my juices off. I used my right hand to massage the nipple on her right. I could feel her hips starting to rise off of the bed. I lowered that last couple of inches. Stars exploded behind my eyes at the sensation of her pussy pressing against my own. I pushed myself a little harder onto her, grinding my hips.

"Lily!" she yelled, "Stop! I don't want to cum just yet."

"You know you can cum more than once." I teased, grinding up against her again. I felt the first stirrings of my own orgasm. "I plan on it."

I bent my head down to hers and sucked her lower lip into my mouth, forcing my breasts to rub against hers. Oil slicked breasts rubbing and sliding together create such an intense sensation. I pressed myself against her over and over again until both of us were writhing.

"Lily! I can't hold back any longer! I need to cum. Oh please, just fuck me! Now!"

I couldn't hold back any longer either. I slammed my pussy into hers over and over again. Clit against clit. Pussies colliding and sliding against each other. I leaned down and kissed her, sucking her tongue into my mouth as I came. She screamed, holding my ass as tight as she could to press me to her harder. Shudders ripped through her body as her orgasm erupted. I felt a rush of hot liquid spray against my pussy lips. 'Oh God,' I thought, 'she's a gusher!' I came again feeling her orgasm spray against me.

Once my aftershocks had quieted down, I sucked and kissed my way from her mouth, down her tits to the waiting flood down below. Using my tongue, I lapped up every drop of her cum. I fucked her, in and out, with my tongue, being sure to flick the tip against that special spot. I found her clit and sucked it like a dick. I lathed my tongue over it like an ice cream and sucked it back into my mouth until she started to squirm once again. There was one thing I had always wanted to do. I removed my mouth just long enough to take my tits and rub them on her pussy. Nipple to clit the feeling clenched my pussy muscles over and over. With girl cum smothered all over my tits, I rubbed them together in my hands and offered them up to her. She took each nipple into her mouth, sucking and cleaning the cum off. Moans echoed from her throat as she buried her face in between my tits and pinched my nipples. She tongued my cleavage until I was panting.

"Would you mind if I rubbed my pussy against your boobs?" I asked hesitantly "I want to feel what you just did."

"Oh yes, I think I would like that." she breathed out.

I shimmied my hips up to her chest, straddling her tits between my legs. Up on my knees, I shifted side to side to rub each nipple across my clit.

"Lily if you face the other way, I can touch and taste you as well."

I did as she suggested, turning, so that she could eat me. Sixty-nine always had been a favorite position of mine. She grabbed onto my ass cheeks and shoved her face into my pussy. Her groans vibrated across my lips, sending shocks of pleasure to my clit. I rubbed my body down hers until my face was buried in the folds of her pussy as well. I nibbled on the outer lips.


"Yip! What was that? Oh! Don't stop, just do it again!"

I nipped her again. My tits rubbed back and forth across her stomach teasing my nipples each time she jerked or twitched.

I flicked my tongue across her clit and rubbed my finger just inside her. She bucked against my finger sending it deeper into her. I put a second finger inside and finger fucked her while trying to keep contact with her clit. She was losing control and I loved every second of it. While I was trying to force another volcanic orgasm from her, she was busy doing the same to me. She had her finger deep into my ass and one in my pussy while she sucked on my clit. There was nothing I could do to keep myself from cumming. Apparently neither could Mary. Her cum sprayed all over my face and filled my mouth. I sucked down every bit, laving up drops wherever I found them. I was still tingling from my monstrous orgasm, but I forced myself to roll off of her and onto my side.

"Sheesh Mary, I think you killed me. I'm dead, done for, kaput." I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big hug; thinking that I had forgotten to wash her hair for her. I snuggled closer and fell fast asleep. I dreamed of shower massagers, Mary's beautiful pussy and things to come.

12