What Friends Are For! Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Mel if I could take her doggy style, and she laughed, "You always did like my ass, didnt you!". I pulled out, and Mel turned onto her hands and knees, presenting her ass to me. I slowly guided my dick into her, telling her how tight she was, to which to thanked me. I wasnt being nice, I was telling the truth, I had never been inside such a tight pussy, and was struggling not to come too quickly, and I took my time building up my rhythm, before banging away, forcing Mel to keep having to adjust her knees as I kept pushing her forwards.

I didnt take long before I again felt the seed rising in my dick, and I offered to pull out, but Mel gripped her hands back around my ass, and begged me to fill her with my come. I duly obliged, and I pumped another good load into her spasming pussy as I groaned loudly. I left my dick inside her, revelling in the way her tight pussy milked every last drop of spunk out of my shrinking dick as it pulsed angrily.

There was no embarrassed silence as we got dressed, in fact Mel asked when I would be able to give her another massage, to which I replied whenever she needed one, I would give it to her, and a massage. We laughed, and I dropped Mel home. I continue to give her massages, but obviously it is our little, well big, secret, as I know how Dana would feel if she knew.

I am not tied to Dana, in fact she makes it clear we only have a sexual relationship these days, but I know she would not be happy if she knew. Well I know she has the occasional male visitor that I dont know about, at least I know Mel, better than any of our friends will ever know too.

12