All Comments on 'What Goes Around'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 194 Comments (Page 2)
KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Random Thoughts

First, I really don't like how many of these stories use the trope of, "I never meant for it to happen." When your car hits a pothole and you get a flat tire, you never meant for it to happen. Fucking another man for no apparent reason? Get real! Even if she didn't know about Billie, surely she knew she was married to a good man who she ostensibly loved, who loved her and there is no indication that he was in any way inadequate sexually, so WTF is she doing acting on some stupid "attraction"?

Second, nice that hubby shared the actual proceeds of the sale of the house, but in actuality there probably would have been one of two other outcomes. Either a newer appraisal would have been done, they're NOT that expensive, or probably more likely, they would have just waited for the house to be sold and split the proceeds.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Here's An Ending

Jim meets a woman in his new location. falls in love and lives happily ever after. Betty, now only being asked out by men thinking she is an easy fuck, relents and becomes a whore for cash. She catches something and lives unhappily ever after.

Just one possibility

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
To me the funny part

is that in enough of these stories where the wife cheats it's with a much bigger man than her husband and during the trysts she makes fun of her husband as too small or too weak to do anything physically to the lover, that there must be a grain of truth to that. So this is a vehicle to describe to the readers the wife's lack of respect for her husband. I see this type of attitude in real life at times and I wonder if it is indicative of a much different relationship than is apparent for these people. So, maybe once a cheater always a cheater, but cheaters do win. They just sometimes win stuff they didn't want. Guilt, pain, misery and loneliness.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
JUST LIKE IN LAW

the lack of knowledge doesn't justify guilt. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"That was Sam all over by the way...he was 'excitement' for me. When we did it I had that naughty feeling of pulling something over on Jim."

If you are in love with your spouse, in LOVE with them, wanting to pull something over on them is never considered. Never. Love means being a part of something. For instance, if something happened to them, it would mean a part of you dying. And for those unable to understand, dying doesn't mean sad. It means its gone and is forever irretrievable.

No, this was a slimy trail leaving split tail cunt. Nothing more, with no more love for her husband than for a grasshopper that becomes stuck in her grill.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Huh. Rough estimation based on what she said...

Her and Sam probably had sex upwards of 250 times, not counting multiples in a day AS separate instances...

So, beyond the initial guilt - which was readily overcome by some simple humor - she apparently experienced no guilt during or as a result of her cheating (at least prior to getting caught)..

And as regards her cheating she apparently NOT. ONCE. Had an empathic thought about it for her husband. Not once said to herself, "I wonder how my husband would feel about this.." or "How would I feel if I caught my husband doing this to me..."

So I think about mutual exclusion. How can we believe someone loves (or ever thinks about that love) a spouse and never thinks emphatically about them (or acts on those thoughts)...? And why would we believe that a series of events with such a potentially massive impact on a marriage would NOT be thought on and yet any less minor thought would...? Effectively meaning how could you have ANY empathy for your spouse about ANYTHING...?

If she had any love for her husband, at best, it was "My happiness matters; his - eh, well, if it doesn't hurt me I GUESS it's ok..." Can do without that kind of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I hate it when these;

authors leave stories open ended. Are they cowards, they can not reasonably write a proper finish to the excellent first chapter. That is what I would do. The story is to good to finish with a poor ending. LOL

......bill......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ewwww...

"When we did it I had that naughty feeling of pulling something over on Jim."

Anytime I read words such as these, I wonder, what sort of degenerate could think about their spouse in this manner?

Your spouse is your rock. Your door against the wolf behind it. Your anchor. What sort of subhuman is willing to open that door and let the wolf come between him/her and you?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
hatred

To get huge orgasms from the act of betraying someone you would need to have hatred of them inside of you.

Certainly not any real love.

As some say, Loving in the category title is likely meant to be cynical/sarcastic/ironic.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Huh?

"Had I realized how hurt and angry I would have made him I'd have cut my wrists before cheating on him." - How hurt and angry did you EXPECT he would be?! How hurt would YOU be??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hate cheaters

All of them

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“How I'd felt, or at least I hoped she would feel that pain.” – She COULDN’T feel YOUR pain, because you did nothing to deserve it, but SHE did!

“It's a wonder that Betty didn't think of that before she...strayed." – Maybe she DID! Maybe she thought that Jim would take her back like her father took her mother back.

“accessed value” – That should be “aSSessed” value.

“I really do love the most in my life, beyond any hope of recovery.” – How can she say that after the things she said to Sam?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
one thing right

This story has the proper use of revenge sex.

Not for making it even to begin reconciliation, but to balance the scales of pain and begin the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
chicken

Leaving things for the reader to decide is the chicken shit excuse of an author who does not know how to end his/her own story!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Fairly trite ...

Hubby's account was fairly trite, but Sweetie's follow-up was totally unnecessary and non-contributive!

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 8 years ago
I cannot fathom....

The level of disrespect that one needs to have towards their spouse to pull shit like this. I tell you as a former military veteran, I used to talk to my squad mates before every trip outside the wire. I always asked them how are they doing, anything going on at home? Have you had your sat time to talk to your spouse and what not. I did this for two reasons, 1) I wanted to make sure they were squared away and ready, and 2) to see if any of them got a dear john letter recently. We had pulled guys off patrol if there was a hint of any of that bull shit going on. Seriously there is not much more dangerous to a squad going out on patrol than having one or G-D forbid two guys that got a dear john letter. They not only lose focus but sometimes get you into the middle of shit that you would have normally avoided. Forget the military, at home, that kind of disrespect can cause people, men and women, to lose their focus and get fired thus losing lucrative jobs here at home.

Just my honest opinion here on this....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wife's bull

If she loved her husband she would not of had a 2 year relationship. She got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
for true story about real serial cheating wife

Visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No sir...

No one wants to marry the cheater of a former marriage. It hangs above the new marriage if the spouse knows, as they wait for it to happen to them. Cheaters deserve to be alone and not drag their baggage into a new relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad

Great authorship.

Sad story.

I also wonder if a known cheater could marry well.

A friends wife married her lover. A marriage made in hell.

A wife with a history of cheating.

A man so upstanding and true he pursued a married woman for sex.

Imagine what their kids would be like. /shudders

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what story.

It just keeps repeating it self just using different words. I was happy he dumped the whore though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon ''true story..cheating wife''

Everyone should visit that profile anon mentioned

If not for photos, emails and her IMs I would have tough time believing those stories to be true

Too bad student did not fulfill her requests to be urinated on

PRETTY SURE HE REGRETS THAT NOW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good writing, Curious. Sad story, but well written...

Enjoyed the story, happy to see the cheater got her just deserts. You demonstrated that even when justice prevails, there are no winners in a divorce. Nicely done.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
Good story BUT...

I prefer that the author write the ending, if I had wanted to imagine the ending I could have just imagined the whole story. Thank you for writing, though. The incomplete ending is the only thing that I did not like.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 7 years ago
Second time

Stand by my earlier post, gave it a four, only because of the ending! Like someone else said, imagine if Harry Potter was ended in the middle of the last battle, do want to "imagine" the ending? No, you expect the writers to provide the ending!

Peace

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SLEEP:

You don't sleep with your lover, you fuck them. Then you go home and sleep with your spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

unfinished shit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Seeker

you are a male referencing Harry Potter. Run your man card through the shredder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Schwanze1

You are a cunt evidently defending poorly-written trash. Shove a firecracker up your ass, light it and fuck yourself to death you fucking gimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

The most striking thing about this story is how far it goes into the aftermath, thinking, feelings... And it paints such a grim picture. Don't cheat before reading this.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Just take her out and shoot her.

2 pages. Both point of views of husband and wife. Heartbreak Hotel stuff.*****

BrianBensonBrianBensonabout 6 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks for sharing this excellent story.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for explaining how her cheating came about. I get so annoyed when a writer leaves that essential part out. Both parts of this story were outstandingly written. Looking forward to reading more of your submissions. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A story worth continuing,

I'd love for someone to write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anonymous 01/06/07: like most revenge stories not very realistic!

This was an excellent real story about a normal loving relationship which turned bad because a spouse cheated. This type of loving relationship represents more than 99% of those which presently exist (note that cheating does not normally occur in these relationships). Now anonymous 01/06/07 "Like most revenge stories not very realistic" is a typical cuckold who hates these "real" stories. He would rather be sucking somebody else's cum from his cheating wife pussy. It's those stories which unrealistic. More than 99% of the male population do not see cuckolding as NORMAL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was a badly done ending

The reality? Betty got half of everything, including the sale price of the house, assessment not withstanding. Because that's how the Courts roll these days. All of the financial things Jim did before the divorce failed. Betty got a good attorney because she was able to afford one. She was entitled to half their assets, so she had the money to get a good attorney. Her attorney asked for seven years of financial documents. They showed the couples real financial status and regardless of what Jim did, Betty got half of the value of their assets, shown by years of records. The Court would have forced the sale of the house and Betty would have gotten her half AND she would have gotten alimony for at least 3 1/2 years. So the reality is, Jim may have moved across the Country, but he did so a lot poorer than the story indicated. And Betty got along just fine. Attractive women have no problems finding new men. In less than two years she would have found a suitable, probably rich, husband. The ending, as written, was laughably bad.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Ah, well...

I don't feel sorry for her in the slightest. She brought it entirely on herself. She apparently instigated it, carried on with the affair for TWO YEARS, including bringing her lover her marital bed, and even admitted that she'd still be doing it had she not been found out. Boo-fucking-hoo, whore. Good story, but I'd have rather have seen an epilogue after her not-so-heartbreaking review of events which ended with Jim's POV where he'd found his happily ever after

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
disapointed

i like everything the husband did except fucking his wife`s friend

cheating is cheating no matter what the excuse

he really isn`t any better than his wife is they are both cheaters and to see him prospering makes me sick.he could of done the right thing and divorced the bitch before bedding the friend.

hope they both live lonely lives that will teach them

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Once the contract is broken

It's a worthless piece of paper. He did her a favor by showing her what being betrayed feels like. Now in her next relationship she may decide it's worth being faithful.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Wasted second page

Non-story. Very meager plot and then a lot of blabber how wrong it was.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

Good to see a man with convictions. Catch her cheating, light a fire and let both of them burn. Good story.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
I'm glad

After the contract was voided and it's a meaningless piece of paper he showed her what it feels like.

He got some revenge and gave her a valuable life lesson for her next relationship that may not have been cemented in otherwise.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 5 years ago
Good story

It is nice to find a story where the man gets his due instead of being a whiny, limp dick cockold. To many authors treat men like that. Wife cheats, husband pays big time or crawls back to the slut with his tail between his legs or gets raped by the lawyers unfairly. PFFFT

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't get it

How can a cheater claim to love their spouse? How can they say they didn't mean to hurt them? How can they say it just happened? All of those claims are completely and totally false.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This, Then, Than.

Different words with different meanings.

You should learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring

Started out great, then you poured the whole dictionary in there.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"When we did it I had that naughty feeling of pulling something over on Jim." - That's not what she was saying.She wasn't just having fun, she was regretting not meeting Sam sooner. "I wish I had met you before. I really do. We could have had a great time all these years."

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Agan. Really, really good story about a cheating wife learning a hard lesson. Well played Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Started well

....but then you turned the husband into a saint - really

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She Was Lying To Herself

Even as she was telling her story. "Sam and I met under weird circumstances and we started up after having known each other for several years. It just...well, believe it or not, it just happened." Bullshit! I Never just happens.

"What started it all, as I remember, was we had a barbecue one weekend evening..."

"I had been drawn to him during the night even more than I had from work (he was one of my departmental co-workers) and his ability to make me laugh had started a fire deep inside."

"I blanked calling him about the canceled barbecue until he knocked on our door."

Surprised at first, I realized that I had invited him in before mentioning that the barbecue had been canceled. Freudian of me, though I shuttled any guilt I was feeling off in the glow of Sam's jokes and easy banter. I also knew that his wife couldn't make this one either since she had flown back to be with her mother who had an operation."

"He was only going to stay for a bit, and we were still in the doorway to our house. I took his hand and guided him in, hoping that he'd come. As he did, my heart started thumping. I could feel that fire deep inside bursting out, and I knew that if Sam did anything close to 'right' I'd be fucking him that night."

Oh, yeah, It just happened, no one planned it, just a mistake, not what it looks like... It went on for 2 years and apparently they never bothered to use protection but she loved her husband. As angry and hurt as he said and acted why he did he give her the extra money from the sale of the house? Keep it all and have the video evidence get leaked or stolen... I just can't wrap my head around why her father let her move back in to his house with what his wife did to their marriage, not to mention her mother fighting to let her stay. Mom should be made aware how thin the ice is under both of them. Signed: BTW

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
3 Stars only because

I don't like stories left to the reader to complete. It's YOUR story, YOU finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need an ending

Lacking an ending. So only a half score.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Sorry.

I´ve been reading the stories by this author and also the comments. And I don´t understand why this man keep writing. Why doesn´t he find another profession? He´s never going to make it as a writer. Nobody seems to like his stories or his style of writing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Reading this author's work again. Don't know how Mr.Idiot can say that no one likes his writing, as his stories have some pretty decent ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NICE.

I think this is my second time reading,just as good as I remembered , great quality writing, P.s. one idiot commenter who suggests you should find a profession outside of writing ive always believed that this was a free unpaid site which authors use for personal satisfaction and free enjoyment ( or not ) to readers, as far as I’m aware their only payment is made up of personal pride of achieving a good appreciative read, Keep on keeping on, Just 5⭐️........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, well written and a good talent. Thank you for not having anyone say "it was just sex". When i caught my wife i quietly went downstairs and called the police and explained what was going on and all i wanted were some belongings. I wanted her to be safe from me, so i didnt want to talk to her. Her dumbass lover said "it was only meaningless sex" and in front of the police, i threw the asshole through the dining room window, 5 days later i got out of jail for simple assault, went home, packed my stuff and moved on

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

I liked this decent story. Primarily because there was no violence - he restrained himself - good on him

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Was good, but Beth's monologue was a little too woe-is-me, and with the jumping back and forth between events, narration felt muddled at that point.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Well written & I was able to follow along. Divorce is never good for all parties & I feel ending the story where it was left was done well!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Yeah

Read this a long timre ago. One, who really gave a fuck about the cunt's ending. It could have been better. She could have died in pain. Fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked this story because...the author wrote both stories here...we not only got to see what the husband did... we got to see what the wife felt here...and that completes this story...I want to say Thank You to this Author....

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Like the gotcha on the wife. Suitable payback.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Great story though I wish there was a sequel as the characters are all pretty darn interesting in their own ways. 5 stars.

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

Why the hell did he give her more money?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the story is full of lesson to learn and ponder on about marriage or having a relationship to look into what is happening around nice story indeed

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 2 years ago

Good story and decent characters but 3 times a week for 3 years? She wasn't showing remorse. She was bragging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wowowowowo it was a remorse of goodnes indeed at the end but for sure should it be more best if you have end up with positive closure for better understand of what should a relationship would or should be treated on. will you have an affair or be your self on the ground. it a mater of choice anyway . nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beyond excellent! Reading both sides brought it together. Lessons and reality all clear. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding introspective into Betty's actions and subsequent self-assessment and remorse. THis is exactly what I look for in LW. Thank you!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 2 years ago

If I read this correctly, they fucked three times a week for two years! And the boyfriend had a wife, and other girl friends! Requires suspension of belief.

Chilleywilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very repetitive.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Whole lotta not so much... 2 stars What I find particularly sad is the total lack of real insight into the wife. She is a classic sociopathic narcissist....She is utterly selfish...because as a sociopath, everyone else exists to serve her selfish momentary emotional impulses. The couple really do not have a "marriage," because a valid marriage is founded on two people giving an unconditional love that places the other before their own selfish desires. The sociopathic wife cannot value anyone above herself. What they do have is pornea...ie she is a sex addict., Pornea is the greek word for lust which better translates as using others as objects or walking tools to gratify one's own momentary emotional sexual impulses. With pornea one is a classic sex addict, always looking for the larger cock, greater prowess, more sexual domination, the greater hit. She is a slut, because her core sociopathic motivation can only be contained by external boundaries and punishment by others.

The author utterly ignores this core motivational truth and instead gives us a nebulous cloud of utter nonsense; thus missing the core of the tale, and creating a key logical roadblock. This in turn leaves the reader to wonder just why She went through this inexplicable betrayal.... Thus the author fails to convince the reader to properly suspend their disbelief... which results in an epic fail. The tale simply DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE...!

2 stars...

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayabout 2 years ago

The coup de grace would be marrying the sister in a long loving marriage with many kids

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, what happened after the divorce? Wife's perspective is meaningless!

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Bla bla. Rather boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like to read things into stories. If you get unto boxing, like any sport you are there to win, right? So to win, you have to be your best, and usually adrenalin takes over, and bingo, your hand is being held up and you are the winner. But when Jim came back to reality, he had almost killed the guy. How would you feel, commenters?? Think about it, unless you have killed for a living, and even then there is remorse, you have no idea what you are talking about. Jim was not a killer, but he could have been, twice over, instead he control his temper, and extracted his revenge the right, then got out of Dodge City, and found divorcee with a history of her own and started a new life. Good job, and editing. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but two little niggles; in the section told from Jim's perspective, I'd dearly love to get my hands on some of whatever it is that he is on so that I too, just by existing could cause all women who ever lay eyes on me to cream their panties copiously and helplessly. What a treat that would be! In the section told from Betty's perspective, there is an excellent introspective monologue from her, spoiled only by the author's repeated mistake of using 'drug' instead of the correct 'dragged' as past tense of 'drag'. 4 stars, though.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

A good read the description of how one feels after being cheated on was very accurate I know having had two cheating wives.

MidwestSouthernerMidwestSoutherner12 months ago

As Norseman said, I too had two cheating wives. I guess I was blind.

As for the Anonymous statement regarding the past tense of the verb 'to drag': You are gravely mistaken. The past tense of to drag is indeed 'drug'. To drag is what any good English teacher would tell you "an irregular verb". Using Dragged is an attempt to 'regularize' the verb. This is due to an incredible lack of education, especially in the US. If one takes a foreign language for at least two years and actually learns it (and not some lame Spanish class) then maybe....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why. The. Fuck. Did. He. Give. The. Extra. Profit. On. The. House. To. The. Slut. After. The. Divorce. Was. Final?

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

MidwestSoutherner: Um... According to the dictionary, the past tense of drag is dragged not drug. That said the misuse didn't bother me in the story. A few inconsistencies did but only a little, it was still a good story and well told without being insanely unrealistic.

One incident was that she knew the guy for several years before the affair, but the description she gives is that she met him at work, then at a barbeque where he was the new guy (Not indicative of having been there for even a year), then later that dinner fucked him at another barbeque.

Another was that she had no idea he found it until her sister told her, but then explains she realized he must know when she saw his face.

But again, still a good story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dragged.... drug.

It depends on your culture. In Australia, drug is what you get at the pharmacy, or from your dealer.

Dragged is used exclusively here, so when I read 'drug' in American text, it reads as an uneducated error. It grinds on me but I let it go. I am not from the language police.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"The man that I do...I really do love the most in my life".....Hilarious. She loved him so much that she cheated for years, humiliated him, broke his trust, fucked another man in his house and bed, disrespected him and made him a cuckold...man that is some kind of love.

mathur_nkmathur_nk4 months ago
What about Sam's perspective

In LW, mostly, the feelings of either the husband (revenge or forgiving or moving on or fully broken ) or the cheating wife(indifference or resolute in her all action or repenting but moving on or repenting and resolute in getting her husband back and if not, lead life al9ne) is described. No one describes the feelings of the bastered. Fear of estrangent husband, satisfaction of pleasing a woman, humiliating her husband, caring or not caring for his own marriage and children, loss or no difference on reputation job, or devastation or repenting or......

Would love to know feeling of Sam.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Drug is not a verb. Just a long boring story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Doing something with another man that you won't do with your husband is so extraordinary fucked up. If for example we say cheating is equatable to murder, then having an affair while giving another man what you refuse your husband is equitable to being raped while murdered...I think that analogy works lol

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

5 stars - for a well written, thoughtful story.

I am glad you kept the majority of the narrative to just the couple in this BTB, because I feel that everyone outside the marriage are just supporting the couple, not active players in this kind of drama or trauma.

I liked the way the SLUT found out (through her lawyer's investigation) the true nature of her husband, it made her pain and suffering that much more effective - she will never do it again.

To the anon below - nobody cares about the ASSHOLE?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It had become a drug that I was addicted to. I think Sam was addicted to. We both knew that we loved out spouses. We both knew it was wrong, yet it was so...deliciously dirty and exciting neither of us could stop it by that point.

===> umm while she appears to show strong remorse, her affair was three times a week for two years with Sam and was highly sexually charged. There is no coming back from that. Zero. The MC showed more restraint than most. Glad they had no kids. They were only married like 7 years. Considering her frequency with Sam in all carnal manners across 2 years, an appreciable fraction of the sex she had during her marriage was actually with Sam not Jim. She never had any guilt. Somehow convinced she loved Jim and now pines for him endlessly but Jim "no longer did it for her" like Sam, until she wss caught. Shows that most of her thrill with Sam was purely subjective regarding the taboo and illicit and secret nature. Really surprised Jim took that long to figure it out given it was happening in his house hundreds of times. No messes? No issues with laundry? Nothing left behind? No smells? Seems unlikely. Regardless, Betty only appears to know what love is. Given her guilt only manifested later after she saw him with Shawna, she didn't love her husband as he deserved nor as much as she thinks she does. Instead Jim represents an obsession yo go back in time and avoid terrible choices. She fully gave into her illicit lust. While the author wrote the story well, and clearly reconciliation use not remotely possible, making the betrayal so massive just removed a certain amount of tension and undercut her own monolog of sorrow and regret.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica3 months ago

One of the first stories by this author I really liked.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Drug is not a verb. Just a long boring story"

Always a nitwit ready at the keyboard. Drug IS a noun, and a verb. Somebody can 'drug' you with, or without your consent for instance. And if the story is long and boring, why the hell did you read the whole thing? Stick with comic books and leave the critiquing and english lessons to those with a brain.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 months ago

I've read a lot of LW stories and find this one better than most in that we got to see what happened from both the MCs side and from the cheating sluts side. Don't think I've read one where the cheated on got their revenge by letting themselves be caught. It seemed to work out well in this case. The three times a week did seem kind of overkill, but this is fiction. Got to give this five stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

A really good story with an excellent burn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She regretted getting caught and now desperately wants what she cannot have.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous