What Happened That Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You share your repast with me and would feed me from your own hand."

"Azrael it is my job to take care of you, you are my responsibility now."

She gets up and leaves promptly after that and it makes me wonder if I said something wrong. I guess there is no understanding women, even supernatural women.

The ladies have made a very good dent in the wine and are feeling no pain it seems, and with the food almost gone I figure it's time to get some shut eye.

"Hey Chris don't worry about the dishes today. Why don't you go find Az and see what's wrong with her?"

I just stare at Ashley. She is the queen of the paper flatware, so color me shocked that she says she would wash a dish. I just chalk it up to her caring about my newly recovered state.

"Well Dr. Koshka it has been lovely meeting you."

She smiles at me and gives me a shooing motion while Ashley and her go sit on the couch. I wonder what/ the fuck is going on with those two, but I will let it be for now. It seems that I'm doing this a lot, just letting things slide. Right now though is the pressing concern of an upset demon creature.

I make my way to my room and find it cleaned out and painted blue. There is all new furniture but it just doesn't look like a room for me.

"Come master."

Azrael comes from behind me, quiet as death and grabs my arm, pulling me back into Samantha's room. It is now has a huge canopy bed dominating the room, as well as night stands, a dresser and a separate vanity. All in all my whole house looks like something out of a catalog. I really need to find out what the hell is happening.

Azrael sits me on the bed and holds my hands in hers. I want to say something to her, but as soon as I open my mouth she is kissing me. It is not like other kisses, no, this one feels almost, well it is hard to describe. It is almost romantic, which is not a word that I would associate with Azrael at all.

"My wonderful master, you are so foolish. You don't know what you have done."

This seems to be the standard of things lately, with me having no idea what the fuck is going on.

She continues kissing me, soft and slow, her long tongue caressing mine and this time she tastes of the wine as well. The palm of her hand pushes me on my back gently while she keeps me tied in her lip lock. She finally breaks the kiss, only to hold my hands above my head and pelt little kisses along my neck, much like the night I met her.

I try to move my hands to touch her body and find that I can't. I also find that I can't speak, and whats really weird is that I am not afraid or bothered by it.

"Shhh master no words just lay back. I have you now."

She starts kissing down my neck and stops looking at me, like she's confused how I'm still fully clothed. Oh shit please don't, please don't, please don't, and yep I hear my clothes rip away as she splits them down the middle. First my shirt, then my pants and boxers and now I am naked at her mercy and trapped.

She smiles and kisses me again, this time licking my lips. Dragging her tongue down my body, licking my nipples and down my stomach. I look down and just see her curtain of hair, which adds to the eroticism of not being able to see what she is doing, just feel, and what I feel is amazing.

She is kissing my stomach, tracing little patterns, and really really making me wish that I'd stuck to working out. She then starts her way lower... the split of her tongue works on my shaft and I can feel her on three of four sides. She is just using a gentle caress up and down, making sure I'm harder than I have ever been. She doesn't stop there though, bringing her tongue lower, licking through my pubic hair to my nuts. I have not showered today, but I am thinking hygiene is the least of her concerns and it is not like I can warn her now anyway.

She continues down my body, licking each leg. I wonder how she has not succumbed to dry mouth by now. She sinuously licks her way back up my body, her tongue moving almost as if it had a mind of its own, once again wrapping around my dick the way no human woman could. Her tongue makes gently pumping motions while her eyes stare into mine, before she brings her mouth down on me and I'm fully down her throat. Then slowly, ever so slowly, she raises her head up again, all the time maintaining the pumping motion of her tongue.

I close my eyes, just trying to compute all the sensations, when I feel her mouth and tongue leave me. The beautiful succubus raises her body back over mine, again licking her way up to my neck. She says something in that strange language while rubbing her labia up and down my shaft. I think we are going to have to change the sheets she felt so wet.

After she finishes speaking, she raises her body over mine and changes to her other form with a moan. She's marvelous, her wings flared out and fangs glinting in the sun that peaked through the curtains.

"Let what happens now never be undone" she whispers, as she slowly slids down my cock. It felt unlike any pussy I have ever been in. There are tiny, I don't know, spines, tines whatever, they just feel amazing. Even with her not moving, like her tongue, they seem to have a mind of it's own and are doing things I have never felt before. That's kind of a stupid thought, because I have never had sex with anything that was not human before, so I guess the other went without saying.

She slowly starts moving, rocking her hips back and forth letting out soft sighs. I on the other hand, can't move, I'm simply laying there while she starts speeding up. Azrael comes down kissing me, dragging her nipples against my chest, the friction already overwhelming. It has been a very long time for me and it is almost too much.

"Release it all Master."

It's almost a command, but it sent me over the edge, flooding her pussy while her wings flared and she comes with me, her pussy squeezing down almost painfully and she leans down and bites my neck sinking her fangs deep.

"Ohh no, what have we done?" She screams as she jumps off me.

I look at her confused... isn't she a succubus, I am sure she knows more about sex than I do. That's when the pain starts, the burning sensation in my chest is too much. I look at Azrael and she doesn't look much better as she holds her body and moans in pain. I try to stand and go to her and once again in so few days my world turns black.