What Happened That Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master you really need to relax this is not that big a deal."

Azrael then turns to look at me and starts changing. It looks like she got a pain in her stomach and hunchs over then cries out. Her wings start getting smaller, looking like they collapsed and sucked in on themselves until only smooth skin on her back remains. Her legs straightened and her feet followed suit shrinking until they are normal (for a human) shape.

She then slowly stand up. I rush to her putting my hand on the small of her back to hold her up as she stumbles.

"Thank you Master it is hard getting my balance with my body like this." Azrael says as she leans into me.

"That was kinda cool, can you change your body into anything else?" I ask as she starts walking around. Then she does what looks like a little two step and then a few hops. It is like she is testing out her body making sure everything works as it should.

"No we are what we are. It is kinda like the shifter clans, or prides, or packs or whatever they are calling themselves now. They can shift to their humanoid form or their beastly form but not into say you. This is my human form, so what do you think?"

"You are glorious" I say before I can stop myself.

Azrael gives one of those thousand watt smiles. She then pulls on the blue top I saw her take off one of the corpses earlier. She pulls on some skin tight stretch pants and finishes her ensemble off with a pair of boots that don't seem to be but are so bloody. Her whole outfit probably costs more than the bobber build I am working on.

"Ok Master we are ready to go." She says as she looks in the mirror and fluffs her hair.

"Wait, hold on now. What the fuck, you still have not said how I am supposed to leave here. As soon as someone sees this mess the cops will be called. After that they will get fingerprints and all sorts of shit. I am so going to jail." I just slump my shoulders.

Azrael just looks exasperated throws her hands up and starts walking around the house. She quickly returns and starts pushing me out the door and onto the front porch. There are six cars in front of the house in the driveway, with my bike sitting in the street.

I get on my bike as Azrael comes to me and turns around.

"This is going to drain all the power I got from them" she says to herself before she raises her hands and says something in a language that sounds almost musical. Soon it looks like the house is sucking in the cars. There is no wind, no sucking sound, nothing. It's just the cars being dragged into the open door of the house. In under a minute all the cars are gone.

I then get off my bike and run into the house. It was amazing, the house is spotless. There's nothing anywhere; all the furniture, the plants, clothes, even the food in the fridge is gone.

"What did you do Azrael?"

"Hard to explain just now but think of it as a reverse summon, right now those of my former home are enjoying the feast I just dropped on them but are probably vexed about the falling cars."

I just go back outside and mount my bike. An old 1974 Harley shovelhead that I had chopped down and raked. I did have to get the seat custom made from sinister customs. You can't argue with amazing leatherwork when you see it. Azrael squeezes herself behind me, not the most comfortable fit on a solo seat.

We tear down the street and then hit the highway where I can really open her up. We were on the interstate when I feel the bike shimmy and hear this loud scream. I quickly slow down and pull off the side of the road. Azrael jumps off the bike, throws her arms in the air and starts spinning like a top laughing her head off.

"Ohh by the sweet abyss Master do you feel that?" She rushes and wrapps her arms around me lifting my two hundred and forty pounds as if it is nothing.

"Master that was the most amazing thing I have ever felt. It was like flying only... Master I can't describe it."

"Azrael you said you read my mind. Didn't you know what to expect?"

"Master it does not work like that. Sure I know how to ride and I know the mechanical operation of the bike, but I don't have experience. It is the difference between having sex and watching someone have sex. Knowledge and experience are very different things."

Even as she spoke she was out of breath. I can't really fault her. Even though I have been riding since Moby Dick was a minnow I still get that feeling. If you don't know what I am talking about then you must not ride.

We remount and ride off the last thirty minutes to my house. It was a four bedroom split level ranch that my grandpa left me when he died. I loved that old guy, he taught me everything he knew about bikes. The old guy could draw like David Mann, I wish I took more after him. Then I would not have to send my tanks and frames to be painted.

I unlock my door and let Azrael in. I notice that it is a little past ten o clock. Great, Samantha is going to be home. I look around and the house is a wreck - dishes in the sink, clothes piled everywhere. There are clothes hanging up on the pull up bar I bought to work out. Meh, at least it was getting some use.

"Hey Azrael can you do me a favor and just chill here for a second? Also please can you cut out the Master stuff and just call me Chris?"

I turn and head to the back to Samantha's room; yes, my wife and I have separate rooms. I don't need a lot of space so I gave her the master bedroom with the bathroom. It was not altruistic, it just kept me from having to see her.

I was about to knock when Azrael just breezes past me and opens the door walking into Samantha's room. I'm shocked both that she did not listen to me (I thought I was supposed to be the Master here) and that she had changed back to her more otherworldly appearance. Her barging in had left with me with zero options and about a second to nut up for the shit storm that I just know is coming.

"Chris, do you know what this pumccali was doing less than twenty minutes ago?"

I'm quiet both because knowing Samantha I could guess what she was doing and also because I have no fucking clue what a pumccali is. At the sound of Azrael's voice Samantha wakes up. She's naked and thankfully alone in bed. I guess that is a small wonder. I have been long past caring what she does as long as she does not bring it to my house. Samantha looks like she's about to go into one of her famous tirades but Azrael in her succubus form beats her to the punch.

"You foolish petty little woman, you will change the bedding and leave this room."

Samantha is in shock, seeing Azrael with her wings open, hands on her hips. Her eyes practically glow... no scratch that her eyes were really glowing while she stares down on my wife.

"Azrael please calm down. This is my wife and we cant just kick her out of her own room."

Wow I sound like a bitch. I hate to admit it but after what I seen this evening I'm scared for Samantha. Sure she's a evil manipulative cheating thundercunt but she's still my wife. I did not want to have to bury what was left if Azrael did anything to her; so what I am lazy.

Azrael looks at me her eyes softening, then like a snake she grabbs Samantha by her neck and lifts her out of the bed and high enough that her feet dangle over the carpet.

"No Master, this is not your wife. A wife should love you and care for you. They should protect you as you will love, care, and protect them." Then Azrael shakes Samantha a little.

"This Master, this is a mistake. One you are attached to but I am here to fix that." She then drops Samantha who rushes into a corner trying both to hide her nakedness and get her breath back.

"Master you fail at choosing women so you are going to leave that to me." She pokes one of her talons in my chest "You must be surrounded by women worthy of you and I will see to it."

She quickly spins back to Samantha who's just now getting out of the corner. "You will change our bedding and then leave our room. You will not leave this house until I decide what is to be done with you. If you leave you will make that decision for me."

The way Azrael says it made it clear that it would be a bad idea for Samantha to leave. Samantha then looks at me.

"Christopher what the hell is going on, what the hell is she?"

Azrael interrupts before I can respond "You do not talk to my Master unless you are given permission. You have not earned the right. But what you have earned is a time limit. I am taking the Master to the sitting room. If this room is not prepared for us by the time I return then I will make Master a blanket out of your skin."

With that Azrael grabs my arm and pretty much frog marches me to the living room and sits me on the couch. I can tell that she's pissed about something. Again the living room at Josh's house flashes through my mind. It's strange this is the first time I can feel scared of her. She cups my cheek and gives me a little smile seeming to visibly relax.

She just looks at me for a few more seconds and then leaves to the back room. I just lay my head back wondering what the fuck has happened and close my eyes for just a second and try to clear my head.

When I open my eyes again I notice I am in bed and looking at a clock. Seven am, how lovely. I close my eyes then it hits me, I am in bed and it is seven in the morning. Don't remember coming to this room or this bed. That is when the events of last night come rushing at me.

Turning to my side I see Azrael laying beside me, eyes closed looking so peaceful. I get out of bed and make my way throughout the house and I notice that Samantha is not in the house at all. I guess you can't blame her; this is some next level stuff that I would not have stuck around for if I could have got away.

I go into the kitchen and grab a bowl of chocolate rice crispies and pour in some chocolate milk, sit down on the couch and channel surf for some cartoons. That lasts all of thirty seconds before Azrael comes out wearing one of my shirts. I have no idea how she got it. I know I don't have any clothes in Samantha's room.

Azrael stretches her arms above her head with a pleasing groan, at least to my ears it's very pleasing. Then I promptly hear my shirt ripping as her wings flare out as she turns sideways. That sucks, I really liked that shirt. It was a nice Hawaiian and a wise man said no wardrobe is complete without a decent Hawaiian shirt.

She looks at me and my bowl of cereal which has become delightfully soggy. She comes and takes the bowl out of my hands and tosses it in the sink. She then turns and puts her hands on her hips and it feels like she's darinh me to say something.

I just sigh and sit back.

"So where is Samantha? Please tell me that you did not do anything to her."

"Not at all Master I just got one of her lovers to convince her that now was the time to leave."

I thought about that for a bit. She finally left huh, I know Samantha had her guys on the side. I guess it is a good thing that she is getting the hell out of dodge. For some odd reason it seems like my life was about to go to hell in a hand basket and even if she did not make me happy, even if she was a mistake like Azrael said, I still did not want anything bad to happen to her. Guess now is as good a time as any and file the paperwork that I had drawn up forever ago.

"So Master what are we doing for the day?"

"I plan on us getting dressed and going to the shop. Then I plan on you answering some questions."

I go into my room, take a shower and get dressed. By the time I'm out Azrael is wearing a pair of Samantha's jeans and a wife beater as well as some sneakers. She's in human form with her hair in a long braid going down her back. She then completes her ensemble with a waist length leather jacket that I've never seen before.

I take Azrael out to the garage where I grab some tools and the Mikuni smoothbore carburetor I'm working on to install for a customer. Azrael just looks around touching this and that when she sits on the tarp covered hood of my dad's car. Well, actually it's my car, my dad gave it to me when I graduated basic training.

She pulls back the old blue tarp, showing the pearl white corvette stingray.

"That's a car, another mode of transportation we use here." I tell Azrael as she runs her hands down the side, caressing the car as I imagine she would a lover. She just turns to me and rolls her eyes.

"No Chris, this is art. Can we take it for a ride?"

"Umm I don't really drive things with four wheels. Don't get me wrong I can drive, I just don't like it. I really don't feel comfortable behind the wheel."

Can I feel any more like a pansy in a week? Here I am, just last night trying to defend my philandering wife... well soon to be ex and now telling Azrael one of my darkest secrets.

She comes up to me putting her hand on my cheek.

"Master you will have to move out of your comfort zone. How else are you going to get the kids around? I mean look at this car."

I turn to look and then suddenly she is on me, her tongue so far down my throat I am sure she is enjoying the two spoon fulls of my chocolate rice crispies I had this morning before she tossed my bowl.

When she brakes the kiss she is beaming her thousand watt smile.

"Don't worry about it now, I will drive." She then rushes off and grabs the keys off the ring and sits in the driver's seat.

"How do you know how to drive?"

"Easy, you know how so when I had you look at the car you were thinking about driving it and I kissed you. So now I know how to drive."

Ahh, I remember her saying something about that last night. She presses the button to raise the garage door and opens the passenger side.

"Look I don't think this is a good idea. How about later tonight after I come back from the shop we can go for a ride."

"Master get in I want to drive."

"No Azrael maybe later I will let you drive the truck but no, not this car."

Azrael just looks at me. I guess she is wondering how far she can push me but she will learn that I won't back down from this.

She turns off the engine and gets out without a word.

"Tell me about him your father."

The question kind of takes me aback, I really did not expect it.

"My dad is the best. He bought this car fresh out the factory when he came home from Vietnam. He always joked that he fell in love with the first two things he saw when he left Saigon. My mother who was protesting the war and this car. He gave it to me when I graduated OSUT.

"Whats OSUT?" Azrael asks.

"One Station Unit Training. Certain MOS's or jobs in the Army send you to both basic and advanced training at one time, things like infantry and Cavalry. I was a Cav Scout."

I take a deep breath "Anyway my dad is pretty cool, after my mom passed he did his best to take care of me. He was heavy in the church but never pushed it on me. Volunteered and was a deacon."

"So where is your father now Master"

"Cranston Penitentiary, doing four consecutive life sentences for premeditated murder"

I can see Azrael lookin thoughtful for a second and then she just nods her head.

I decide to load up a 97 softail, back the saddle bags and grab a spare helmet for Azrael. We mount and we are off to start the day. I make the mandatory stops; first at my favorite fast food place to pick up three monster biscuits and hash browns. Then off to Ihop for a Colorado omelet meal.

Azrael is quiet all this time during the interactions, which if I was paying attention would have seemed odd to me. We make it to my shop shortly after.

I call it a shop but really it is an old warehouse at the end of the power grid in my town. I was home on leave six years ago and found it, fell in love and bought it with some of the money gramps left me. I own it free and clear, all 20,000 square feet. The outside I painted black, the only color being a big neon sign of a woman dressed as the queen of spades and a scantily clad woman wrapped around a ace of clubs. Under that was the name Black Jack cycles.

I walk in and feel really at home. There's always something about this place that calls to me. I start turning on the lights and flipping the breakers to the bike lifts. The hardly used office in the back lit up reminding me that I really need to go back there and start doing some paperwork. I keep telling myself I would get it done and it keeps piling up, calling me a liar.

Azrael follows me upstairs where there's a large open area, with a few throw rugs as well as a table with a moderately sized flat screen TV on it. There's a full kitchen and bathroom in the back but my prey is on the couch. As quietly as I can, I stalk over and smack the panty clad ass of the girl sprawled out over the dumpster saved sofa.

Quicker than hell there's a snick and the flip out knife I got from Afghanistan is at my throat.

"Hey Ash got your Ihop"

As soon as her blue eyes catch sight of the bag the blade is gone. She moves to the Kitchenette wearing just a flannel shirt and a pair of white cotton panties...from the looks of them we will have to go shopping again.

Azrael comes up beside me and looks at Ashley intensely.

"My my Master, I did not know you had a daughter."

Ashley startles when she hears Azrael's voice.

The comment catches me off guard as well.

"What, no Ashley is just my friend. I bought this place while I was still in the Army and she kinda came with it. I just feed her, get her some clothes, make sure she is studying to pass her GED, make sure she stays out of trouble and let her do some stuff around the shop. There is nothing going on between us and she is not my child."

Azrael comes and pats my head like she would a child.

"Of course Master, your daughter that is not a daughter is a Lesbian."

"What" if I think I was caught off guard before that one really floors me. Leave it to Azrael to always deliver the one two punch. I look at Ashley who's uncharacteristically quiet, looking at everything but me. It takes her awhile but she finally looks my way with that street kid glare I noticed since she was a twelve year old runaway that kept sneaking into this place before it was even my shop.

"Well Chris say something."

Hmm...alright, not even nine am and I have already had my fill of drama. With all the stuff going on only two things really come to mind.

"Ash finish eating then get dressed and help me with the new risers and handlebars for the Jacobs bike."

I notice that Azrael is looking at Ashley in a very unhealthy way.

"Az no, Ashley is a friend not food. You come with me, we have some things to discuss."

With that I go downstairs to my rarely used office and break out one of the monster biscuits trying to reconcile with how my life became the disaster that it is now. Really, there are just so many questions I do not know where to begin.

Azrael comes in followed closely by Ashley taking the only available chair while Ashley leans against the wall. I'm just finishing off my second monster biscuit and enjoying the afterglow on my small meal. I really miss having my cereal this morning.

"First things first Azrael I want you to apologize to Ashley."

Both women get really still. Ashely looks at me with confusion while Azrael's eyes get huge. I revel in Azrael being behind the power curve.

"No matter what Ashley does with who is usually none of my business. It is not for you to tell something like that."

"Master you would allow her to carry a secret around you. One that would shape who she is."

"Azrael, first off no matter who Ashley takes to her bed, as long as she is happy then I am ok... as long as she is safe. Secondly it does not matter who she takes to her bed, Ashley is still Ashley."

Ashley lets out a breath that seems like she had been holding forever.

"I wanted to tell you Chris, I was just afraid, you and your dad have been the only ones here for me. I mean I did not think you would care but I was just so afraid I was wrong. It just seemed easier to keep my mouth shut."