What Happened To My Romantic Night?

Story Info
Evening turns nasty when ex-girlfriend watches.
1.1k words
3.46
45.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaraKoka
TaraKoka
18 Followers

(Please note that I originally had this story separated into two separate submissions. I hope you can now enjoy them together.)

I'm taking a shower enjoying the warmth of the water on my skin as I totally immerse my face under the heavy flow. I'm humming some random song as I think of the evening ahead. Once my shower is over, I get out of the shower and prepare myself. Lotion, scented oil, powder, the outfit purchased in anticipation of this exact occasion.

I leave my bedroom and there she is waiting for me. She stands, smiles telling me that I look beautiful. She pulls me into her arms. She is holding me so close that I can feel her body touching mine from head to toe. As she holds me she's whispering in my ear such deliciously wicked things, I can feel myself getting moist.

Just as we move to sit on the couch, I notice you looking in. I gasp as I land on the couch. She is pulling me in close, but I reach out to her wanting to stop the embrace. She manages to maneuver me into a position so that she can straddle me. My mind goes into sensory overload as she begins kissing and touching me everywhere. My mind is telling me that you are out there watching, but my body responds to her caresses. I begin responding and exploring her body as my breath quickens. Knowing that you are watching turns me on. As we begin to undress each other I notice that you are still there. Our eyes meet as I feel her kissing my breast. You know how that makes me feel. As she sucks my nipple I let out a loud moan. She has a hand on my one breast as she suckles the other. Her other hand is looking for my sweet warm center. I feel exposed and vulnerable as she explores my body in your presence. By this time I am shaking and begging for release. I'm on fire as her hands busily stroke me. Her lips and tongue are making me delirious. I feel myself crossing the threshold into bliss. I watch you watching me as my orgasm overtakes me.

Her lips cover mine for a moment before we lay back on the couch to relax for a moment. I glance over to see if you are still there but you have disappeared. I excuse myself to my room to straighten up before we leave. She and I still have plans for dinner. I enter my bedroom and close the door behind me. As I walk toward the closet, a hand on my arm startles me. I turn around and find myself face to face with you.

"How did you get in here?" My heart began pounding in my chest. "It doesn't matter how! Get her out of here. Now!" You had whispered into my ear, but I knew you meant for me to comply or there'd be hell to pay. I walked back into the living room where she was waiting and began to tell her that I wasn't feeling well. She was so concerned asking if there was anything that she could do for me. I told her that I thought that I just needed to rest. She left with a promise that she'd call tomorrow to check on me.

I turned to look into the bedroom and there you were staring at me. I couldn't move; I was so scared. You then grabbed my arm pulling me back into the bedroom. I suddenly found myself shoved up against the wall with your hand against my neck. You leaned in close and asked me if I enjoyed putting on the show. I couldn't answer, I began stuttering and asking you to please just leave me alone. You said if I wanted to act like a slut, you'd treat me like a slut. I then felt your lips crush against mine. You had no intention of being gentle.

I tried to push you away but you had no intention of moving. You pulled your lips from mine and said that if I didn't cooperate I'd live to regret it. Afraid to resist you, I stood passively as you began pulling at my clothes. My new outfit ruined as you popped my buttons and ripped the seams. Soon I was down to my underwear, which you quickly removed. You stepped back and looked me over. I was standing against the wall naked with tears in my eyes.

"Please," I begged. You ignored me and grabbed me and shoved me onto the bed. I attempted to scramble back to my feet until I saw that you had raised your hand to hit me. At that point I laid back down on the bed resigning myself to my fate. You started taking your clothes off and I quickly realized that you already had on your strap on. When you pulled you pants down, fresh tears poured from my eyes. You were wearing the big black dildo that measured 12'x4'.

You laughed at the fear on my face as you climbed onto the bed. At this point I was sobbing as you began to pinch and bite my nipples. I didn't dare try to resist as you roughly spread my legs. I tensed as I felt the tip of dildo against my opening. "It won't fit!" I cried, but you didn't answer me. You started rubbing the tip in circles around my clit. I spread myself wider in anticipation of the inevitable. Suddenly you plunged the tip in and I screamed. The pain was enormous, as you pulled back out and pushed in again. I was in agony. You had a determined look on your face as you pumped into me. You resolved to get the full length into me.

Slowly my body began accommodating the invasion and the dildo was sliding in more easily. Your hands were using my breasts as handles as you continued to fuck me. I was sore and uncomfortable and knew you had no interest in pleasing me. As you pounded into me harder and harder, I silently pleaded for this to be over soon. As your orgasm approached, you began berating me. At this moment I was a bitch, a slut for you to use for your own pleasure. You simultaneously took a nipple into your mouth to bite and rammed into me with the dildo one final time when your release came.

When you pulled out of me, I felt empty and battered. You rested for a moment before getting up to dress yourself. When you left the bedroom, I curled into a ball and began sobbing. After several minutes you returned and pulled me into your arms. This time your touch tender and loving. You told me to never make you act like that again. I said that I was sorry and promised to behave.

TaraKoka
TaraKoka
18 Followers