All Comments on 'What Happened to Until Death Do Us Part?'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
A

Stupid way to end 25 year marriage the guy this story totally selfish just like the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am not buying no sex on that cruise with sister Carol, the slut. I'm betting two guys or five guys boarded that ship behind those two, and fucked them until they could walk. But how would Steve know, he stayed away over a week after she got back, so she, with a big cye of relief, had plenty of time to recover. You didn't tell us that though, did you? Throwing your money around like you did, was dumb. You should have had a good PI waiting for her when she got off the plane, tapping her phone bugging the house with audio and video spy stuff., and following her around once she discovered Steve isn't home for another week. And is Steve so nieve that one reason she isn't fucking him, is that she is getting it big-time somewhere else. Sorry, but I didn't give this much.

XYZ

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What I fucking hate about this author is the amount of shit they make their male protagonists swallow. Who in their right minds goes through months and months of fucking mental torture for absolutely nothing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another marriage that had that had to be saved by the counselor. How did any marriages survive before marriage counselors became so plentiful? Seems the divorce rate keeps increasing. Is there a correlation? More counselors equals more divorces?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A shallow little story about shallow little people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slutpuff trying to be creative and imaginative????? Well trying to surprise the reader with the sudden wife change did not work..just made him look kinda stupid!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed and great ending. Thanks for your writing.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - i would not let it get past 30 days before walking away.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

The first page described my marriage over the last ten years very accurately.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
First

Steve is a first class arsehole and the story ending is all wrong.He should have ended up single and lonely as he deserved and Carol should have met some who made her happy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Steve: I was in a relationship and couldn't cheat on Diane like I wouldn't have cheated on her.

=====> except he did cheat on Carol and pretty blatantly. He was way past 2nd base. He ejaculated on Lori's naked body in the shower. Watched her masturbate in the same shower while both nude and spooned with Lori all night in a provocative position. That was serious cheating and physical intimacy. If we believe the author, his wife fooled around with a guy on the cruise, kissing, groping, making out, maybe some fingering(?). They are bor h immature assholes who communicate like crap and play ming games. Her cruise surprise was inane, but his vanishing for 72 hours and then taking his own trip was juvenile. The page 1 talk about sex and not doing it and their sniping was vexing to read. He is going through a mid life crisis and she is in menopause. They were both asshats but he is just as bad or worse than Carol. He was also having an slow burning emotional relationship with Dianne, his future second wife. Clearly they need counseling but then we get rhe rug pull because on the end she doesn't want as much sex and him. His crap about purposedly working out after work to avoid her until bed was beyond juvenile. He wanted out. Turns out she did too. Is there any surprise. Steve makes for a crappy husband. Good luck to Dianne. At least she won't waffle around with his bullshit. Carol and Steve communicated terribly. Don't really feel sorry for either. Both didn't deserve each other though Steve seemed to drive the process. His passive aggressive asking for sex then withdrawing and sulking afterwards for months was also retarded. Should have asked for counseling earlier. Meh.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Slirpuff must REALLY hate men. All his MCs are total assholes/pieces of shit.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

Why would he invite Lorie?

Why would a wife that gets sea sick go on a cruise?

Otherwise, it was ok... sad when a marriage doesn't work out... and a wife wanting no sex after menopause is a shitty thing to do to a husband. The "other women" he met were well written and highly likable characters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The author presented a woman who was ultimately self-centred and loved her self more that she loved her husband.

He was blessed that a good counselor helped them discover reality so he could get on with his life. The reveal is who finally filled the role of a real wife for him. (Kudo's for presenting a good counselor.)

Loved it.

The Hoary Cleric

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

Interesting little love story. I think sleeping in the same bed with a woman not your wife is definite cheating. My wife of 13 years started going out to bars without me and I considered that cheating especially when I confronted her coming out of a bar with a guy. Short time after that she moved out and got an apartment said she just fell out of love with me and she wanted to 'look around' and see what's out there but......... if it didn't work out could she come back that was pretty much the end of that. We were divorced a few months later. That was 40 years ago my new faithful wife lasted almost the 40 before she passed. Communication is the key to any relationship, like this story most of your wants need to be the same. Pretty simple right? 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

When Carol wanted one fareweel love making and he said no, he wouldn't cheat on his new love I'm thinking, what a asshole. He didn't have a problem cheating on her. He really was an asshole at heart.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous