What Happens in Amsterdam...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apolo1
Apolo1
33 Followers

"Fuck. It feels so...fucking...good," I whispered, digging deeper into his ass with each word. He groaned in response, pushing himself back onto me even harder. I got back to my knees and grabbed onto one of the bars that supported the top bunk so that I could get inside of him at a different angle. His body convulsed at this new angle of penetration, but this time instead of easing up, I continued to pound.

"Fuck it, Sean! Oh fuck yeah..." he moaned. I looked down at his perfect bubble butt taking all nine inches of my cock and gave it a slap. It took everything in me not to come right then and there, but I would be damned if I was going to blow my load before he did.

I decided that I wanted to try something a little different and, without pulling out of Ryan, I moved to lay on my back, having him sit on top of me with his back toward me.

"Ride it like a good boy," I demanded, and ride it he did. Ryan gripped the support bar on the bed just as I had done before, and wildly began to bounce up and down on my raging hard-on. The bed squeaked in protest as he bucked and writhed on top of me, and I smacked him on his ass again to let him know that I was still in charge. I asked him if he liked it and he replied that he did--not so much with words but with a quick grunt. His back was slick with sweat when I reached up to run my hand over it. Up and down the hard spine and over the fleshy upper part of his butt, I titillated and teased his flesh, wanting nothing more than to add to his pleasure.

He rode me a good long while before I decided that I was going to finish him off on the floor. I grabbed him by the waste and pushed him off of me, and he landed on the hardwood floor on his back with a loud thud. He threw his legs into the air, grabbed his hard-on and began to beat it mercilessly. With closed eyes, he waited as I aligned myself at the point of entry, shuddering as I slid inside of him again with ease. I threw his legs over my shoulders and plunged all the way in again--the soft flesh of his ass making little slap-slap noises as it came into contact with my thighs. I grabbed Ryan by the hair and brought his face to mine, wanting badly to kiss him but resisting all the while. Silly as it sounds, I felt that a kiss would be even more intimate than what we were already doing. The straw to break the back of our friendship, so to speak. The deal-sealer for something beyond just being BFFs. I could deal with blowing him until he came in my mouth, and fucking his brains out, but a kiss would definitely be one step too far.

I could feel his hot breath in my face as I continued to pound him from within an inch of his life, and as he cried out again, it became apparent that he was closing in on a climax. I repositioned myself so that I was on my knees, and Ryan tightened the grip his legs had around my shoulders. He shot me a glance and grinned, knowing that I wanted him to come first.

"Fucker," he blurted. "You...think...you can...outlast me?"

"I...know...I...can" I said, quickening my movements. By now Ryan was beating his dick at a manic pace, and I could see that his hand was soaked in his own pre-cum juices. His body convulsed and squirmed as my thrusts intensified. The pressure of being in such an awkward position on the hard floor caused a sharp pain to shoot up through my legs, but I didn't care, because the pleasure I was feeling vastly outweighed the pain.

Ryan let out a yell, and within an instant a thick white rope of semen shot out over his body and landed somewhere on the floor behind him. I could feel my own orgasm rising up as well, but I was determined not to come until he had finished. His head thrashed from side to side as he jerked himself to a second explosive orgasm which hit him square in the chest. With each time that he came, Ryan's ass constricted that much tighter around my cock. It was almost unbearable, but I held on for dear life as his loud cries became weak grunts of satisfaction. As he slowly finished himself off, I decided it was finally time to let myself go. I quickly withdrew and pushed away, yanking the damp condom off just in time to shoot my first load into the air. The power of my orgasm was almost too strong. My body spasmed and I threw my head back, releasing my seed a second time. After a third shoot, I became lightheaded and leaned onto the side of the bed, coaxing whatever was left of my juices from my still rock-hard cock.

For the longest time after that, our room was devoid of sound, except for that of our own harsh breathing as we struggled to catch our breath. The smell of sex lingered in the air as we sat in silence--me with my back against the bed and Ryan lying flat on the floor--taking in everything we'd just done.

"You okay?" I asked, finally breaking the silence.

"Well, I'm not laughing," he said.

"That's a good thing."

"How about you?"

"I'm good." I played it safe by downplaying how over-the-moon I was feeling at the moment, for fear that Ryan wasn't feeling the same way. It wasn't a 'Oh, I'm in love with you now that we've had mind-blowing sex' type of feeling, but it was a pretty damned good feeling nonetheless. We went a good half hour without saying much of anything, when Ryan got to his knees and crawled over to me, putting his face directly in mine.

"So, what would you call this?"

"Call what?"

"This. What we've done. I mean, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind this being a...recurring thing." Suddenly, I burst out laughing, and I could tell that Ryan was instantly, if only slightly, annoyed. "Oh, so now I guess it's your turn to laugh at me, huh?"

"No! I mean, it's nothing like that. It's just that...damn. An hour ago we were best friends and now we're...best friends with benefits."

"Doesn't sound like a bad thing to me. Don't tell me you didn't like it," Ryan said.

"Oh, I liked it," I said. "I liked it a lot. You?"

"Fuck yeah, couldn't you tell? I mean, I'm no homo, but..."

"Of course not," I said sarcastically.

"It was different, but, it's something I could definitely get used to."

"So are you saying that every now and then, whenever we get the urge, we meet up and fuck like rabbits?"

"I was gonna say fuck like two dogs in heat, but..."

"Very funny," I said.

"Now I just have one question. Do I get to fuck you next time?" he asked.

I paused for a minute, not knowing exactly how to answer. "Maybe. If I've had a couple of drinks in me."

"Chickenshit. If I could do it, you can do it."

"How about we cross that bridge when we get to it."

"That's cool."

"Okay then. It's a deal. And we carry our friendship the way we always have. Nothing weird or anything."

"Of course," Ryan said.

"And keep your mouth shut about it."

"Hey, I'm not stupid. Anyway, it's like I said before. What happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam."

Ryan hopped back onto the bottom bunk and flicked off the table lamp, settling himself down on top of his rumpled covers. I went to ascend to the top bunk, but not before giving him one last slap on the butt.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?"

"For having an ass tighter than any pussy I've ever been in."

"Ha! I knew it," Ryan said. "You're already whipped."

"Nah, never that."

Not long after I'd crawled under my own covers did I hear Ryan softly snoring from the bunk below. The sun was beginning to come up, sending a tiny bit of light through the room's only window. I inhaled deeply and smiled, thinking about I couldn't wait until our next rendezvous. He was right. I was whipped. "Bastard," I whispered, turning over on my side and shutting my eyes. As I drifted off to sleep, I found myself thinking that maybe next time, I'd even give him a kiss...

Apolo1
Apolo1
33 Followers
12